First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whimper started from her, a whining, whimper and hips that jerked, slowed, to rise jerking again. A light grunt started mixing in the whimper. Eyes tried to shut, only to be forced open. Hips jerking I know that she's going to cum soon, real soon.

"My eyes Kari don't look away from my eyes!"

Those vivid blues snap to mine and lock on. A little flutter, a whimper, and her eyes snap to mine again. Hips jerk forward and jerk forward again, as her body starts to bow away from the headboard. Eyes locked on, suddenly mine are driven to full rose color. From zero to full blown the beast rips through me. My will forces hard and my eyes snap open to lock-on to Kari's again.

Only to see that she's in full orgasm too. Blue eyes on green and green on blue the beast keeps clawing and ripping open my body. My scream drives out Kari's grunting whimpers, but I hear them in my mind, see the orgasm in her eyes, as she can see mine in my eyes too. The beast won't stop, won't flow out of me. He keeps ripping and tearing, trying to get out of my body.

The barely there image of that baby alien bursting out of the crew man's chest, that was in the movie Aliens. Pops in and out of my deep mind, as the beast continues to claw through me. Muscles in my neck and back feel like steel cables stretched tight, bowed up, and the beast still claws in me.

Those cables break, snapping loose all their tension, only to slam down again tight, tighter than before. A bubble pops and fluid starts to leak out. Cable tension lessens, only to have the beast slap again and bring a big jolt through my body. Fluid flows out and the beast's slaps are lighter. More fluid flows, and the rising itch burn in my clit turns to pain and I have to push Thomas away from it. As I finally break eye contact with Kari.

Floating my mind feels Thomas as he crawls up my body to do one of his favorite things. I feel the head of him as he slides through my pussy lips and in...in...deeper in my still twitching body. That's what he loves, sliding into my body as it's still riding my orgasm down. I can't help the deep groan that crawls out of me. Head back my eyes crack open to see that Kari's not there.

But it slides out of my mind as Thomas is rising and falling inside of me. Arms and legs rise and wrap up Thomas my love. His arms slide under and hook hands on top of my shoulders. Pulling and hips pushing he slides just that one inch deeper, pelvis grinding on my clit, and pulls that groan out of me again.

I feel the bed move above me, tipping back I see a very nude Kari on all fours. Moving to get back to where she'd been. I see that image of her on her hands and knees with those amazing breast hanging in a perfect conical shape. Baby pink aureoles topped with watermelon colored gumdrop nipples. That are not hanging straight down, the lower mass of her breast is larger than the upper.

As she turns to sit and the breasts settle, settle not sag. There's no sag to those D's, yes they have to be D's...

The forward stroke of Thomas has hit the end of me. The pleasure spike has brought my mind back to the cock that is driving down inside me and the moans than have been unknowingly drawn from my body. Stomach muscle bunching I start humping back into Thomas my lover, my husband.

Rising up to meet him starts his cock hitting the end of me with regularity, driving up the heat and fire in my core, clenching muscles as he hits. Pulls my legs tight, only to release and re tighten when he bottoms out again. My toes are curling inward, feet pulling to point, muscles bunching. Legs are starting to quiver and the fire in my core is threatening to overrun me.

Bump, Thomas hits the end of me one, two, three, four times and the lake of heat in me ignites and blasts outward to my whole body and brings me howling out again. Bump, bump he keeps hitting that spot and the pleasure keeps rolling through me.

As I start to settle I feel fingers in my hair, lightly, gently floating through my hair. I also feel Thomas sliding in and out of me, but no heat of him inside me, my lover didn't cum. Tipping my head back I see Kari still against the headboard and fingers still moving inside herself, just one hand lightly in my hair.

Dropping my legs and arms from Thomas I push up on him to get him off of me. Turning over I knee walk up to between Kari's knees. A look of fear flashes across her face, but a smile and a shake of mine puts her at ease. Hands on the headboard either side of her head, brings me face to face with her. Looking over my shoulder...

"Woof, woof Thomas, come fuck your bitch!"

I push my ass back toward him. A hand grabs each side of my waist. Wet cock head nudges my folds and finds the entrance of my tunnel, then begins the long slide in me.

"Oh fuck Kari, he's sliding inside me." Her eyes flick up to Thomas. "Big fat cock stretching out my little pussy." Brings her eyes back to mine. "Fuck, fuck he just hit bottom, oh god Kari I'm full."

Thomas slams into me hard and I almost bump into Kari. Lowering my head I push my arms out straight and this gives me a little space from Kari. I can still see into her eyes and she can watch Thomas over my back. With my arm straight and locked he can't push me into Kari, but he can still pound me.

"Do it Thomas, fuck me, and fuck me hard. Pound my ass Brede." I stare right into Kari's eyes. "Fuck me Brede, fuck me hard."

Thomas doesn't miss a stroke on the name change, my Thomas is smart. But it hit Kari hard. As soon as I said his name her whole body tightens. Even not touching her I could feel it tighten. Feel her fingers pick up speed.

"Fuck me Brede, hammer my ass Brede. Show this wife of yours how hard you can pound my ass Brede."

Looking back over my shoulder to Thomas, "on my back", and I see his answer in his eyes.

I reach over and pull all my hair over my left shoulder so it hangs in front of me. Looking back into Kari's eyes I let small grunts come at each of Thomas' strokes. Mix in calls to Brede to fuck me harder. Moans and yips and whatever noises come natural.

Thomas' rhythm starts to break, to jerk. I wait two, three, four heart beats and he pulls out.

"KARI, Brede's' going to squirt!" Her eyes fly up to Thomas.

The 'she inside' is laughing hard, as I feel the first string of it flies up my back and toward my right shoulder. One drop suddenly appears on Kari's cheek, one drop and her vivid blue eyes slam shut and she screams her orgasm into my face. It's fuckin amazing...two loud slaps sound and heat flares on my butt cheeks, red hand prints rise in the flesh and I fall screaming off the cliff of my orgasm.

I feel my customary support device holding my little a-cup as I come aware this morning. I know its morning because my eye lids have that rosy glow to them that only sunlight can bring. Customary support device is my lover, my husband Thomas' hand. I feel his long body behind me and his breath in my hair.

My mind feels the wrongness, and my eyes flash open to the sight of blond hair inches from my face and I realize the my hand is being a support device as it's filled with soft mound and lazy point in my palm. The smell of woman in her hair and sex in the air rings the name...Kari.

Then the night comes flooding back into my mind, and I choke hard to keep from giggling. I don't want to make noise so I can't giggle, but I want too because I'm the meat in the sandwich. Thomas is in his customary place spooned against my back. But I'm spooned up against Kari.

Slowly, softly I let go of Kari. Gently I roll back against Thomas, as we do a lot of mornings and he does his usual and rolls over to his other side, never waking. Now I have enough room and I sneak like the little mouse I could be, out the foot of the bed.

Turning to look back that them, the thought passes my mind, 'I never thought that I ever do this, leave my naked husband lying in bed with a gorgeous naked blond with big tits.' A beautiful, soft big tit as the memory of it's in my hand.

Gathering up my clothes I softly slide into the bathroom and dress. Looking into the mirror I start to finger comb out my hair. An image fades into view doubling over mine. The lopsided grin identifies 'her'.

The 'her inside', my guide for tonight, oh I know that she's not real, no more than Krystof's imaginary puppies were. She was just a kind of shield for my Mommy mind at times when it was needed. Looking at her, one hand raises and a jaunty snap of a wave goodbye, the image fades out and she's gone.

Gathering up all of Thomas' clothes I put them in the bathroom. Kneeing by the bed I gently wake him with a finger to his lips I urge him to be quiet. Pointing to the bathroom I sent him on his way. Finding a piece of paper and a pen, I leave my e-mail address for Kari and sign it. Stepping back I think for a few seconds and draw a heart after my name.

Thomas and I creep silently out the door, then run, giggling as I drag Thomas toward the elevator thinking...look out kiddies, Mommy's batteries are recharged and I'm ready for hopefully another four years...well...maybe two years will be enough wait for another first night, damn this was fun.

Hope you enjoyed Keelin Sine Brock, vote if you'd like too. JayDiver