First Night

Story Info
24/7/364 plus one First Night, time to fly wild.
17.3k words
4.6
15.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
229 Followers

I really respect young women who've taken on the commitment to birth and raise a baby, or young child. It's an extremely important task that sometimes gets little or no acknowledgment. It's a hard task in that it's that 24/7/365 days of constant responsibility. She's tasked with all the care, feeding, cleaning, clothing, and training, just everything for this tiny being that can't care for itself. This tiny being that's completely dependent on her for life itself, sure others can and probably will help. But when it gets down to where the buck stops, she's it. The emotional weight of that can be heavy and never ending.

So when a little mommy gets that first night to breakout and have some adult fun, look out! Her emotional bank of fun has had nothing but deposits and no withdrawals, and its seams are stretching. So don't be surprised when the explosion registers on the Rickert Scale. Just hang on your in for a ride. So let's meet Keelin Sine Brock a 'little' mommy on the brink of her first night out in years.

There'll be some sex and nudity, but as usual with me it's slow in coming. The last part of the story is a long highly descriptive sex scene, so it might be good to wait until the ending. As always if you're under eighteen please move on.

I hope you enjoy.

It was the first night in four years that we were going to go out, to a formal dinner party and I was so excited. I'd been 'Mommy' for far too long and I was feeling dowdy and not so much as old, as 'passed over'. I wasn't blaming anyone, because it was what I wanted, what I'd/we'd planned.

It's just that 24/7/365 days of mommy for four years gets a little wearing and old. I felt much like a big person in the land of the Lilliputians of Gulliver's travels', and not very adult either. My children are three, two and six months old.

Some of my feelings of being buried are my own fault. Thomas' Mom, Madeline, has offered to watch the babies while we went out for ourselves. We'd taken her offer a few times just to go out for dinner and drinks; but Thomas and I are mostly 'homebodies' and parents. We want to be deeply involved with our children, and we feel that so much of a child's learning is done even as they're babies. Most of parent/child bonding is done before they can even talk or walk.

Our sex life is done as 'quickies' between children times. All parents know this and have dealt with it for centuries. But I can't complain, Thomas is a wonderful lover and even quickies with Thomas keep me satisfied, needless to say some things change. I used to be a screamer, now my lip and hand have permanent teeth marks. A ratty leather couch pillow lies at the head of our bed, with its corners chewed off. But we're trying to keep love alive.

Thomas and I have been 'fitness freaks' for as long as I can remember. Thomas was mostly Soccer and Basketball, then recreational skiing in the winter. I was always Gymnastics and Dance; my folks have movies of me in Gymnastics at age four. When I started going with Thomas I learned how to ski, but we've always been runners.

My fitness has been my sanities savior for these last few years. Working out used to be one of Thomas' and my 'togetherness times', with the kids now that's impossible. So Thomas' time is mornings before work and maybe a late evening run. I feed the kids and myself late afternoon, and then make dinner for Thomas and a light snack for me. That's our time for talk of how our day went.

After that is my 'me time' and the savior of my sanity, my workout time, while I'm at the gym or running. Also I've known the university gymnastic coach for a long time, so he lets me into the practice gym some nights. A 'boom box' and the floor ex mats is high energy, free dance time for me, with some 'old lady' tumbling thrown in.

We're also very goal driven and long range planners. I know, I've heard the saying; 'man plans and gods laugh.'

But we do plan, we have the first ten years of our marriage on a set plan, and so far, 'knock on wood', we're right on course. A great part of being able to stay on course has been our financial capabilities. Thomas and I aren't blue blood or silver spoon in the mouth born children. But trust fund babies certainly apply. We just haven't had to deal with that money problem like most young couples have too.

So the financial planning of our ten year plan is not really relevant. Plus it's not important to us either. Neither Thomas nor I are money conscious, we're not going too built up a fifty million dollar nest egg. At the same time we're not going to let money get low enough, that the loss of a job or an illness causes a major change in our families lifestyle. Money is to buy the things you need or want with, beyond that it's just collecting merit badges.

As I said we're homebodies and parents. That's a lot of what drew us together, was our compatibility, and common goals; well that and his 'very' nice butt. Strangely on Thomas that was the first thing that I noticed. Usually its eyes and hair that I notice first, then smile and body that I look for.

On Thomas, with those almost impossibly wide shoulders, that small tight ass could not go unnoticed. When I looked up to that white blond hair and those piercing blue eyes, my breath stopped. When that boyish lopsided grin rose as he turned more and really looked at me, my heart took flight and my soul went home. When the presence of his settled into me, I knew that was the way it was meant to be, and it just was, and will be for the rest of our lives.

We met when I changed out of the catholic girl's school that I'd been going to. I came to realize that I was missing out on a lot of life training that co-ed public schools just naturally had. So I started junior year at a normal high school. Where walking into English class, that very first day, I saw that most perfect of behinds, and my life changed.

But timing and common goals are a lot of what drove our ten year plan. It didn't take Thomas and me long to realize that we were forever. So when we talked about 'us' it was always long term. We were jointed in so many more ways than just bodies; it was minds and souls too. Goals and desires were entwined too. AND can that man fuck...oh god.

Even though we're Millennial Generation, wired, connected, and part of the information age. Our life goals and interests, yes even our morality is based in the 50's or 60's. Ward and June Cleaver and family are based on those values. Well mostly, even in high school we tried to wear pussy out, so I guess the abstinence before marriage thing we didn't even pay lip service to, lips were for other things.

We both wanted 'family' as our central goal. We both wanted three children, any combination of boys and girls would be OK. What we didn't want was to end up with a sixteen year old and a four year old baby of the family. We wanted them to be friends as well as siblings, close enough in ages that they held, at least some common interests.

We also wanted to be 'young parents', that way if we had a problem getting pregnant with any of the children. We wouldn't run into a late in life child with their siblings much older. Or ourselves raising young children at both ends of our married life.

We both wanted college too, careers, not just jobs to put time into. But in staying with our 'young parent theme', at twenty two I took a break from the university, to have our children. We had 'no' trouble getting pregnant.

Two weeks and nine months later, after I quit taking BC pills, we had our son Krystof Anthony. In three months I had my fitness back in shape; nine months later gave us Melissa Lee. After two pregnancy's it took a little longer to get back in shape. But six months ago Danielle Ann was born. I've worked...hard after Dani, very hard, but I'm almost back in my twenty two year old shape.

So at twenty seven, a formal dinner party upcoming, I have a severe itch to be noticed; admired, desired, as sexy, as an adult hawt woman. It's not a stretch either; at twenty two I turned a lot of heads. Thomas and I together are a very visually appealing couple. Thomas is right at six foot tall and 190 lbs'. He has white blond hair, almost white blue eyes, those wide shoulders and that amazing ass, Scandinavian to the max.

He's a Viking; I'm a Bonny Irish lassie, red hair, freckles, and green eyes. Some people say I'm tiny, I don't think I'm quite tiny, but I guess at five foot two I could be considered tiny. At 105 lbs' wearing a size 0-2 dress, I 'might' see where they'd think tiny. Even after three kids I'm not quite into a B cup bra, so yeah those are sort of tiny, but they are high and tight.

It's my hair that draws everyone's' eyes to the rest of me. I haven't cut my hair since I was ten years old. Sure I've trimmed the split ends, but that's all. My hair's not only on the top of my head and all the way down to my ass, it's my crowning glory too. So thick, rich and full that sometimes it feels like it weighs five pounds, after a shower, maybe ten.

I call its color calico like the cats. Its base color is that flame red orange everyone associates with Irish lassies. But my hair has a lot of other colors in it too. There's some; black, a few strands of pure white, some honey and strawberry blond, even a blood red and tan. Calico like the cats', just not in spots, but as streaks and highlights.

Thomas loves my ass and legs too, well years in dance and gymnastics what do you expect? Exercise like that builds a high and tight ass with a lot of muscle definition in my legs.

That's the thing that I said I wasn't going to do. Let my body go after child birth.

Having three children as fast as I've done can be very hard on a woman's body. In a number of ways, internally it's just hard on the organs and muscles. Externally it's the weight gain and the loss of muscle tone and mass. I feel that the key, both internally and externally are in muscle tone and weight gain.

So I made the vow to myself to control both. Weight I let the Doctor control, just not the way he wanted. I kept the weight way down until he squawked that it was so low that it was very unhealthy and might endanger the baby, and then I let on a couple pounds and held it there, until he started squawking again.

I ran as long as I could, until Doctor Kell squawked again, and then backed off a little. I tried to keep my core fitness up as high as I could, then my back hurt. But I found if I backed off in my core exercises it hurt worse. So I kept up with my exercises and endured.

But pregnancy is uncomfortable on the back; on the bladder, on the butt, on the boobs, and on the skin, on...on...just everything. It's worse on the emotional side; mood swings some times by the minute, the horniness, and cravings not only for foods. Smells that run hot and cold, the scent of coffee on the morning air, until I get a cup under my nose and then I'm almost ill.

The extreme desire for someone who could take over...for just one night a week, please?

So at twenty seven I'm done child bearing, and I had my tubes tied. Four years of being Mommy and a formal dinner party to go to, I realized just how womanly I've become. The feminine eternal lament...I don't have a thing to wear!

Looking into my closet all I see is a twenty two year old athletic co-ed who was more tomboy than debutante. What dress up clothes that are there are flashy club wear. Certainly they're not suitable for a twenty seven year old mother of three, to attend her husband's celebratory corporate dinner party.

That's what this dinner party is for. My Thomas is smart, very smart, he's an Architectural Engineer, and the company he's working for has just completed a fifty story building. At twenty eight Thomas was a lead on one of the teams.

This party is for the VIP's of all the companies involved with the project. Banking, Engineering, Architectural, Design and decoration, Construction, every type of organization that's needed to bring a building like this into being. Thomas says there might be close to a hundred people there. No, flashy club wear isn't going to cut it, I have to go shopping.

Again I'm an atypical woman, I don't like to shop and my sense of feminine style is somewhat lacking. So what should I do in this instance? Call for reinforcements of course, feminine reinforcements, and shopaholics. My friends Katy and Michelle will fall out of their chairs when 'I' ask them to go 'shopping' with me, but I have too.

"Thomas babe, I have to go shopping Saturday, can you watch the kids or should I call Madeline?"

"What do you have to shop for on Saturday? I thought we did all our shopping on Sunday evening?"

"Well, we have that party to go to and I don't have a thing to wear."

"(Lol) Those are words that I thought I'd never hear my little jockette say. What's the matter babe, a fashion tee and your best black skinny jeans won't work?"

"Ha...ha funny man, it's my doc Martins that I have to replace. They're no good for dancing and I don't have any black Nike's. So bite me funny man...NO...Thomas put me down. (Lol) Thomas put me down right NOW. No...no don't you dare bite my ass...THOMAS...put me d...OW...that hurt you big ass."

"I just love my little wifey and will do anything she tells me."

"Ya, bull shit, you'll only do what I ask you to when you damn well want too."

"Oh, little potty mouth, guess which one of those words you'll hear from Krystof next?"

"Oops, but I really do have to go shopping for a dress. I really 'don't' have anything to wear."

"You used to have some real pretty dresses when we went out before?"

"Oh Thomas, those are four years out of fashion club wear for a twenty two year old co-ed. Do you really want your bosses thinking that you're bonking young airhead college girls?"

"Umm, sounds interesting."

"Listen mister funny man, I still have my rusty butter knife that I threatened to de-nut you with last time you were looking at young girls, hell that one couldn't have even been out of high school yet."

"Well I wasn't looking at her age, just her ass."

"(Lol) Be that as it may, I do have to get a dress. Saturday was the only day that I could get Katy and 'Selle together to offer their expert assistance. Jockette is no fashion or shopping girl so I need some help."

"Oh, Katy and 'Selle, slut one and slut two..."

"Damn it Thomas my friends aren't sluts, in fact you know that Michelle's married now. AND she'd never cheat on David, she loves him too much. Katy's single but she's no slut!"

"Whoa little fire bird, I know that your friends aren't sluts. I was just winding you up. But yeah they are fashionistas, so yes they'll be expert help. Lord knows that they have enough clothes. They have enough clothes between them that they could clothe all the women of the university freshman class at least once."

"Well they might be able to do that. But Saturday is OK or should I call Madeline?"

"No, it's OK. I'll just park the girls in the play pen and spend some quality bonding time with my main man."

"You're such a funny man today. Take care of your daughters too, soon they'll be twisting daddy around their little pinkies and looking for dates."

"Hum, I wonder if the skeet club is giving beginning classes in shot gun parenting skills?"

"(Lol) What's got into you today?"

"I don't know, but I know what can get into you!"

"Oh shit...Thomas put me down...shit...Thomas...OH, where's my leather pillow?"

First thing Katy asked me was which Doctor I wanted them to take me to, because I had to be fevered to ask them to take me shopping. Either that or she was hallucinating. But I laughed at her, and then filled them in about the party and what it was for. When I told them that I didn't want to be 'Mommy' for a while.

They got a big laugh out of that. Katy said.

"Well, then Victoria Secret was the place to start."

"Katy, for the type of dress I'm looking for a bra's not going to matter and maybe panties too."

That dropped them both back into their chairs with mouths hanging open.

"Keelin Sine Brock what the hell's got into you?"

"24/7/365 days of living in the land of the little people, four years of 'Mommy, Mommy...but why'! I don't even feel like an adult anymore, certainly not a sexy woman. I want attention; I want men to watch me. I want six guys to stop talking and watch me walk across the room, and have their wives hit them for staring. This Mommy is ready to bust loose. That's the kind of dress I want."

They both just sat a stared at me. I think that I just blown their image of me sideways. But I didn't care, I meant what I said, Momma was ready to bust loose. A small sly look started creeping into Katy's eyes.

"I think that I might know a few places to go where we might find a dress like that."

She did know places that both 'Selle or I'd ever heard of, but three stores and four hours later I was still looking for 'that' dress. Katy again got a strange look on her face.

"Keely, I know of one more dress shop where you might find a dress like you want. Maybe I should have gone there first. But Keely this place is more than a little spendy, there's nothing even resembling reasonable priced there. Also the matrons of society don't shop there, debutantes won't either. But another type of woman, beautiful women, swears by this place."

I reached into my purse and pulled out my black Amex card, waving it, I said, 'let's go.'

It was perhaps the most poorly advertised store front that I'd ever seen. I can't really say that it was run down, but it gave that impression. However just inside the front door the ambiance skyrocketed. It was by far the best decorated store that we'd seen today, and quality was word one.

"Katy, have you ever been in this store before?"

"No, I knew that it was out of my price range so I didn't even come in to window shop because I knew that I'd be tempted, so I just stayed away. Maybe I'm glad that I did and maybe I'm not. Wow, this place is beautiful."

And it was and I know that I'd never seen a place quite like this one. In the display area you can only do so much with racks of dresses, what they did said class all the way. It was in the fitting room that things really shined. It was a whole room set out by itself with central seating and a number of booths around the outer walls. Quartered around the room were four three way viewing stands with mirrors, full length, and floor to ceiling.

Each of the fitting booths had plenty of room and those floor to ceiling mirrors on two of the three walls. A heavy brocade curtain covered the entrance to each booth. But the lighting inside made up for the heavy curtain, plus it was shadow free lighting.

It wasn't a particularly large shop yet they had five salesgirls...no excuse me fashion consultants working. If there weren't too many customers, each had their own consultant. You told the consultant the type of dress and color that you wanted. Then they'd start bringing you examples to try on.

After you had it on and straighten out in the booth. You walked out to one those three way viewing stands and discussed that dress with her, it's good and bad points. Then she went back for another dress. When I finally got across to her the type of dress that I wanted, she looked at me, 'this'll be fun.' The next dress she brought was closer to what I wanted.

But the bad thing about my hair is it's very hard to get just the right color to go with it. But the dresses started having the right visual 'pow' that I wanted. She brought back a gray one, when I got to the viewing stand the dress was the closest that I'd tried on today, the gray just didn't work.

By this time I was sans underwear for fittings. As I took the gray off, I could see this man in the mirror of my booth, the curtain hadn't gotten fully closed. There'd been a couple of men in the big viewing room while their wives tried on things. But I hadn't seen this guy before and he looked so bored. He was looking around and hadn't seen me watching him.

JayDiver
JayDiver
229 Followers