First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers

I pulled the pants out from under the jacket, took the slippers and hair stakes out from their pockets in the bag. I gave the stakes and the slippers to Madeline, only to see the look of wonder deepen on her face as she held the slippers. I think that she only held baby Dani any gentler. The pants I almost threw onto the bed, I really didn't like them.

In front of the full length mirror, I pulled my tee shirt off and the jacket on. This was the first time I'd actually tried any of the pieces on. The sleeves are the right length, doing up the first toggle under the neck. The collar fit too, the circle of it just touched around my neck. Where the toggle closed wasn't too tight either.

All the sizing on the jacket was falling right into place. But I still had the problem of the pants and in the back of my brain I kept rolling that around. My hands slid down the front of the jacket and pulled on the hem to measure its length, and it was good, just above hip socket line.

But I stopped there and stared that my image in the mirror. The tails of the jacket were spread open and there was a long taper from there all the way up to the neck toggle, and it gave me ideas. But I didn't know if I could force myself to do it, to modify this work of art. Could I do it in such a way as to not damage anything and be able to put it back the way it is right now?

Pants...pants and it suddenly hit me. Held open the jacket tails made a vee! I'd just bought a pair of running pants that had a kind of vee in front, and I went running for them. I was thinking that they were black and full length and like second skin on. I pulled them from the drawer realizing that I hadn't even worn them yet and I was going to cut them apart.

The front of the pants were like a football player's tights, they laced up the front. Laid up against the jacket the pants were a perfect color match and I already knew what I wanted to do to them. I pulled off my jeans and slid those running tights on.

Madeline was watching me run around the bedroom like a crazy woman. But she had a half smile on because she knew that I had an idea and a purpose now, and I just might make that party yet.

"Madeline I wonder if you would be able to fix my hair. I'd planned on just letting it free with that dress, but with this I want something different."

"So all this running has a purpose. Sure I'll work on your hair as long as the babes sleep. How do you want it done?"

The easiest way to show her was with a paper and pen and she understood right away. The Chinese always had their long hair braided, so that's what I thought to do. But of course I couldn't do just a long braid could I.

I wanted a four strand flat braid that started mid line on my head and pulled everything tight to my head. Then the four braids started to bell out width wise to about a foot wide at the bottom of my neck. Then tighten as it goes down to where there's about eight inches left, then tied off with a thong tight. Then that last eight inches flared out to a wide tail of loose hair.

While Madeline was doing that I started picking threads apart on the jacket. I knew what I wanted to do, when I got everything apart I'd just need Madeline to help me figure out placement. As I was just cutting threads that held toggles and loops on they could be moved back without any damage to the jacket. Then with just a couple of darts tacked in the back I'd get the look that I wanted.

The toggles came off easily and so did the loops, the loops would take little work. They were a double loop like an infinity symbol the outer loop had a small rose of folded fabric tacked in it. I'd just swap ends on those to leave the outer loop as the toggle loop thus widening the gap in the jacket.

That was the purpose of altering the jacket, to widen the gap and make it the reverse of a plunging neck line. The jacket would make a vee with the point up, and the pants would make a vee with the point down. The center of that off sized diamond would be my navel. Thomas had given me an emerald about the size of my thumb nail. It just fit inside my belly button.

Sewing the toggles back on was easy but by hand so it took a little time. The jacket had six toggles on it; I was only going to use three. The one just below the neck that was already in place, and then I was putting two on the mid line between my breasts and my navel, closer to my navel.

Below that there would be no toggles, above would be ones made to look like toggles only they wouldn't be able to close. Using only the loops, the three already on the jacket and the three that were to be moved, I put them the same spacing as before only loops on both sides of the gap. The outer loop would only go to the edge of the jacket material, thus leaving a clear opening in the middle.

The bottom toggle that I put on was stitched right at the edge of the jacket so the gap there was as wide as it could be, about four inches. Rising that would taper to the neck toggle and no gap. Below that bottom toggle everything flared out wide. A large dart at the back of the hem on the jacket set the front corners of each side were at my hip bones.

The pants took some time but were actually easier to do because most of the sewing was done on the sewing machine. I just took off all the material and eyelets that the lacing needed. Folded the vee already there out wider, and sewed it closed. I almost put some stitches in to close the bottom of the vee up. Because the point came down to the top of my slit, but wanting to live dangerously I left it alone. Setting the hair stakes into the top of my braid...

Then I would be done.

I got dressed in the bathroom; I'd heard Thomas bumping around in the bedroom while I was finishing the sewing, but he wasn't in there now so I assumed that he was dressed, done and downstairs waiting on me.

With my makeup done I was ready, looking one final time in the big mirror. I really like the total look, with the affect I'd made with eyeliner that made my eyes look almond shaped with an up angle. It was only fifteen minutes later than we'd set for our goal time to leave. So it was downstairs for the big reveal.

"DAMN, Keely I thought you went shopping for a dress?"

"I did, after Dani spit up on it, neither your mother nor I could get it fixed. So we had to come up with a plan B."

"Well this is damn hot looking, if this is plan B. Makes me wonder what plan A looked like."

There was a little noise from Madeline.

"What was that Mom?"

"Naked, plan A was a black dress that would have looked close to being naked. It was a beautiful dress and it covered all the important parts. It was just so thin that on it would look like colored nudity. It's a very beautiful dress; she might model it for you later. But I think Plan B came out looking very good too."

"It's beautiful; I'm just going to have to have a big club to keep all the dogs away. Tongues are going to hang out tonight. I hope you don't cause a riot."

"They can look Thomas, but I'm only with you. I will go with you and I'll only come home with you. I'll only dance with you or whoever you say I can, no one else Thomas. I don't want to be Mommy tonight, just for tonight. I wanted to be a hawt woman again for one night, I want men to look at me and desire me, but know that they can never have me because I'm yours only."

"If you don't like this outfit Thomas I'll stay home, and you can go without me. Or we both can stay home, but I'll only go with you husband. Thomas we've always said we're forever and we are. Say one word Thomas and I'll go change. Come back down and cheerfully order a pizza and watch TV either with you or without you. One word Thomas, one word."

"I thought our children and our life was the most important things in your life, I thought that you loved them?"

"Yes and yes, our family and you Thomas aren't the most important things in my life. They ARE my life, the alpha and omega of my life. They are my reason for living. They just aren't important; they're EVERYTHING in my life."

"If you think that what I want to do and this outfit will break a finger nail on the body of our marriage and family, I'll go change and order that pizza, say the word Thomas."

"No, we'll go tonight."

"Only if you'll promise me something, Thomas For me, I want to go wild; I want to flirt, I want men to look at me, desire me just for me. That's very selfish of me, and I don't want to break that fingernail. So promise to be my protector and my conscience tonight, promise to stop me before I even bend that finger nail. Right then say the word and I go home, even if I have to walk. Say the word and I'll turn and walk away that instant, promise me Thomas that you'll be my safe word?"

"Yes, I'll promise, and I'll try to protect you all I can."

With that he stepped up close to me. With Madeline behind him she couldn't see what he did next. A finger touched the bottom of the vee on my pants, and I jerked a little, then he whispered in my ear.

"If a man touched right here, he'd only be a finger's length away from being inside wet lady bits.

He did, and as his finger slid inside me my knee's started to fail and I shuttered. I had to grab his arm to hold myself up. But I looked up into his satisfied smirk...

"Only you Thomas, only you can touch me there."

"How are you going to stop them?"

"If you hear a slap and a man falls grabbing his nuts you'll know that he tried."

"(Lol) Blood thirsty wench, OK let get going."

The parking valet started my night's conquests. When he opened my door my jacket looked closed up and buttoned completely to my neck. As I turned and gave him one hand and used the other of push myself out of the car. The center of my top peeled open as a big oval window to my chest, and then it opened right to the edge of my nipples. A gasp showed his sudden shock, and brought a smile to the 'her inside' me.

She's back, the 'her' that allowed me to watch as she had played with fish. She'd never been a Mommy, and she let the Mommy me watch from the theater in my mind as she played with fishes.

Two doormen opened the double glass doors for us, but they didn't get the look that the valet did. All they saw was a beautiful black Mandarin style jacket, edged in white silk piping with bright red knotting loops and jet black wooden toggles holding it closed.

Dragons in metallic thread down each arm in copper, silver and gold. The same thread made scroll work on the neck collar and around the hem. Scroll work that laced through the heavy silk brocade of the shoulders that went a quarter of the way down the front and back of the jacket.

Closed up and covered to the neck, except for the diamond window that opened to my bare navel and its brilliant green gem. The vee that dropped oh so very far down my belly.

There was only one hotel in the city grand enough to hold a function such as this. At least one with a formal dining room large enough 'and' a ballroom of adequate size for a function like this. It had all the 'old world style' of any place in England or France. Crystal chandeliers over ten feet in diameter and fifteen feet tall all hung in row after row.

Velveteen dining chairs and old world walnut tables were in the formal dining room. The dance floor was geometrical wooden strips with the hotel emblem in a twenty five foot wide inlay in the center.

At the entrance to the dining room there was a podium with a large top and a map of the table placement in the dining room, with the name and location of where each person sat. When we got to the tables they had name placards too, with each the person's name; title, company, and if they're a spouse or not.

Going around the table I noticed that none of the others worked for the same company Thomas did. I thought that was a very smart idea for allowing people who probably didn't meet while working on the building project to meet and get to know each other.

Thomas sat on one side of me, on the other was to be a woman named; Karielle Rae Brun. World Bank LTD, International Auditor. The way the name looked was odd so I showed it to Thomas. He told me that it was a Scandinavian name too, like his was. It wasn't much over a minute later the lady sat and introduced herself and told us to call her Kari.

"Walking up behind you two gave me a big scare. From the back Thomas here looked identical to my husband, and here he sat with his arm around all this gorgeous red hair when I knew that he should be in Denmark. Even from the front they could be seen as close brothers. So naturally I thought he was playing around on me."

"Well I'm glad that it's not true, but this one's mine and he knows better than to play around on me. I've shown him the rusty butter knife that I'll de-nut him with if he ever does."

"Ohoo, I've always heard that red headed Irish lassies have a bad temper, so I see that it's true."

"Oh yes, we're known all over the world for it. So it must be true for all lassies to get known all around the world. We've been in China and they even made mention of it too."

Kari was one of those women I have a hard time with, because they're so opposite from me, so much of what I'm not. She's definitely Scandinavian like Thomas is, tall, blond, big tits, but that really says so little about her. Like me her hair is very long almost as long on her body has mine. I suppose side by side, strands of her hair might actually be longer than mine. Hers' reaches to her mid back where mine reaches to my ass.

Like mine hers too is made up of a lot of different shades of blond. But it doesn't have the look of being professionally highlighted though. It varies from almost clear through white blond to a deep shade of honey blond.

I'll have to wait to see, but Kari looks to be the same height as Thomas, right at six foot. What little I saw of her before she sat down, most of that six foot is leg. In high heels, those legs go on forever, unlike my stubbies. Oh, I know my legs aren't that short on my body, it's just that alongside Kari's they'll look like that.

The 'her' inside me makes a snarl then a giggle. She pushes my chair back a little and turns to face Kari. One arm on the high back of the chair and one on the table opens that oval at my chest as wide as it can get. I feel my nipples slide out of its edges, and those vivid blue eyes of Kari's flare wide open. The huge gasp from the man across the table draws Thomas' attention. He can't see but I think that he knows what I've done, and my Thomas is smart so maybe he knows why too.

Kari's eyes are beautiful and the thought runs through my mind that she might wear contacts to enhance their color. Because they're a vivid liquid blue that's startling it's so bright. Somehow I don't think that Kari is the type of woman who goes in for artificial enhancement though. Her make-up is light and barely there, just very well done.

'Oh my, floats over Kari's shoulder from the woman behind her, and of course a huff from the wife of the man across the table. I folded my arms down onto my lap and my head lowered demurely. The 'her' inside pushed that lopsided grin on my face and from under my lashes winked at Kari.

Her head falls back and a golden laugh rings out.

"Well I guess that put me in my place; our little Irish lassie not only has a temper she has a set of big balls and more than enough moxie to go around! Damn I think I'm going to really like you Keely."

I think that I'm going to like her too, even if she's so beautiful.

"Well Keely, you warned me that you didn't want to be Mommy tonight didn't you."

"This little fire ball's a mother too?"

"Yes, I have three. Krystof at three, Caireann at two and Danielle at six months."

Of course proud papa Thomas has all the pictures, and everyone has to gather around to see them. 'She inside' watches all the men that come around and my arms move at times, that oval opens and closes, flashes little glimpses, only to the right men. Kari looked at the pictures first then was watching me, with a sly little smile. Yes I was going to like her.

Thomas had steak, I had fish, and Kari had lamb but we had so much fun passing each other bites back and forth. Thomas did talk to the gentleman on the other side of him; he was in some form of construction on the project. The man across from us never said a word to any of the three of us. His wife wouldn't even look our way. The woman on the other side of Kari was the spouse to the man beside her. All in all we had a table full of fuddy duddies except for the three of us.

The speeches were fortunately kept short but there was a few of them. Kari and I just sat and chatted, and got the evil eye from the fuddy duddies. I found out about her husband Brede who she loved very much. He was an attorney who dealt mostly in International mergers. She swore he looked so very much like Thomas.

A lot of the time they traveled the world. They mostly got to travel together because a lot of times he worked for World Bank and mergers needed auditing. That's where she'd met him through a World Bank merger job. They didn't have any children, and probably weren't going too for a while and then only one.

"Keely, where did you get that jacket?" She'd been looking at it and I knew she was going to ask about it.

"Shenyang China, Thomas' company went over to see if they wanted to bid on a project over there. Thomas had just been hired and I think it was kind of a gift or a signing bonus. But several of the wives got to go and I was one of them."

"But that looks old Keely."

"Yes, I think it's one of those hidden finds that you hear about. I found it in the back corner of a little street shop. A little grandmother was the only one in the shop and she had a hard time talking to me. Not because she couldn't speak English, but because she was fascinated with my hair. I stopped whole streets in china because of people staring at my hair."

"The garment bag the suit us in was even hermetically sealed, but it was almost hidden in the back of the shop and covered with dust. When I opened it and saw what it was I asked her the price. I don't know if she was flustered because of my hair but the price was so low I asked her twice. Then I gave her the money and ran back to the hotel with my prize."

"Today is actually the first time I've ever wore it. It took my conscience a while to allow me to modify it, but I only did it in ways that I can put back, and the only thing I cut was thread."

"I was going to say that jacket was never made like that. They never made things that risqué in those days. But I see that they're getting set up for the dancing. Would you mind if I sat with you two. I'm missing my Brede and really don't want to be alone. Maybe you'll even let me steal Thomas for a dance or two."

"Sure, I'll not be greedy and I imagine that Thomas will let me tease a few other men too."

"Oh Keely, are you really going to do that tonight?"

"YES, yes, four years of being Mommy. Four years of spit-up on my shirt and peanut butter and jelly on my pants. This little Momma is going to fly wild tonight, and in the morning my batteries will be recharged and I can be Mommy for four more years."

"Well little Momma, I'm thinking and maybe by the end of the night I'll be able to help you with that flight."

"Ohoo, sounds interesting what do you have in mind?"

"Let me think about it for a while, I need to work up some courage and make up my mind. But we'll talk about it later."

She had a dreamy look in her eyes so I knew that I would hear about it later and it would be exciting because she was.

Then we danced...

I cleared all my dances with Thomas if someone asked me to dance. We got a little signal system going, if I wanted to dance with the person who asked. It was that lopsided grin that 'she' put on my face that let him know. If my face was bland that told Thomas that I didn't want to dance with that person. The macho alpha males got the bland face. Older gentlemen with laugh lines got a dance and a flash or two. A younger man with courtesy and manners got to dance with me, and some peek a-boo. I was a popular dance partner.

JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers