First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, I teased, I flashed, I danced, and danced, I danced with Thomas, I danced with Kari. I danced with young men whose flashing eyes watched my every move. I danced with happy older men, and flashed them time and time again until they laughed with pure joy. I was getting so wound up that I knew I needed to blow off some steam.

I ran to our table...

"Come catch me Thomas."

A song that was on my boom box at the university practice gym had started. I drug Thomas to the center of the room. People had begun slowing down and there was less on the dance floor. But I needed to find something out. So I dance hard at Thomas, and then threw up my arms as wings into a split leg back flip and right into a back walkover. No slip, I jumped toward Thomas with the cry of 'throw me', and my foot slid into the saddle of his hands.

My body took flight and I doubled the back flip and found out what I wanted to know. The slippers held, they felt solid on my feet and didn't slide on the wood floor. I laughed in pure exuberance. I bounced dance steps back to my husband and spun pirouettes around his dancing body, feeling the jacket bell out like a skirt in flight. Felt my nipples slide in and out of the jacket's edges.

'Lift Thomas' as I twisted both of my hands and placed them in his one, I jumped and he lifted. The twist in my hands spun me and I ended up in the splits over Thomas' head and one stiff arm, and both my little 'A' points peeking out. This is the ice dancer's spinning lift as Thomas turned us on the dance floor. As he dropped his arm I hooked my knees over his shoulders and fell backwards on to his back. Head down I released my knees and landed in a handstand but never held it. I dropped one leg after another into a split leg back walkover, right into a split leg back flip.

As I bounce danced back to my husband the song ended, I jumped into Thomas arms and we spun, my legs flying out in circles. The applause and shouts were almost deafening. As I ran back toward our table I was met by Kari, I jumped and she caught me and spun just as Thomas had.

"GOD...Keely you're amazing!"

So laughing, I reach for her face pulled down and kissed her, let go laughing again.

I could have done so much more at seventeen, at twenty seven I ran out of gas too fast. But I think that it was a hell of a lot more fun at twenty seven than at seventeen. But at twenty seven this little Mommy needed a little rest no matter what 'she' said, and 'she 'wanted to keep flying.

I pushed Kari and Thomas out onto the dance floor. Sat back in my chair and started sucking in air. That had blown the steam off and a little more. People flowed passed me touching a hand or shoulder, words floated by as, good, amazing, fantastic and I just nodded my head. It stopped with a large man standing over me.

I looked up into an older man's eyes and his face with its laugh lines, but he wasn't smiling. He was the owner of the company that Thomas worked for, and a gulp started in my throat. But the smile that flowed over his face told me everything that I needed to know. A hand on each side of my face...

"Keelin, on so many levels that was the most amazing thing that I've ever seen at one of these parties...so very amazing, thank you."

Then he kissed the dew that had started to collect on my forehead. Turned and walked off, my thought was, 'I didn't even know that he knew my name.' Older man with laugh lines, I wonder if I'd danced with him? Well I'll ask Thomas he'll remember.

Two songs later I bounced into the middle of Kari and Thomas on the dance floor, and started dancing with them. Spinning pirouettes around each of them, laughing we danced for three more songs. I heard one of my hair stakes hit the floor, in a panic I chased it and made sure that it wasn't damaged.

Then ran back to the table and pulled the others out and laid them on the table. The construction guy that had been talking to Thomas some was still setting there all by himself. My eyes hooded to half open and I watched him through 'her' eyes.

My hands went to my temples and finger combed in my hair working back and combing the braid out. I felt when my nipples slid out from the jacket, shaking my head to get the braid completely out, brought them out even more. I watched the hunger burst out in his eyes as they devoured my nipples.

They stayed out even when I dropped my arms; one hand touched that emerald in my belly button and dropped down into that vee in my pants, then inside. I spun and ran back to Thomas and Kari.

The next song started slower so I slid up and kissed Thomas, grabbed his hand and pushed it down the vee in my pants until I felt his fingers in my wet lady bits. Head back and mouth open I just held onto them in me.

Pulling them out I brought them to my mouth. Looking over at Kari I took one finger into my mouth and sucked it clean. 'She' pushed Thomas' hand toward Kari, she shivered, started forward and stopped shaking her head.

"Damn you Keely, your making this very hard. Damn, damn, damn, oh what the hell, let's go sit at the table and talk."

'Her' pushing me and me pulling Thomas, we followed Kari back to the table, 'her' still sucking on Thomas' fingers.

"Keely told me that you've been together since high school. Well Brede and I met in college our sophomore year. This naive girl got invited to a big frat house party, and it started getting wild. Couples were disappearing into upstairs bedrooms, beer was flowing by the keg and the smell of pot was in the air. Soon the couples weren't even going upstairs, they were on furniture, floor, wherever no one would step on them."

"I was trying to get out of there, but I was also trying to watch as I did. It was turning me on but I knew that if I stayed there I be in trouble. The friends that I'd came with had disappeared and I hadn't had a date with me, so I was alone. I almost got out before two big guys grabbed me, and no wasn't a word they wanted to hear. Brede stepped in and made them leave me alone."

"He was holding me trying to get me calmed down, I was crying and sobbing. But I was still looking over his shoulder trying to watch what was going on, all the couples having sex. I finally looked that Brede and the connection was made. You two know what I'm talking about because I think the same happened to you. The connection was made and it will always be there."

"I took Brede home that night and to my bed, I wasn't a virgin but almost. But the connection was there and I wasn't going to let him go. We've been together ever since. I would never cheat on Brede and I know that he would never cheat on me. I think that you guys are the same."

"That morning with Brede I awoke to a dream, I don't know if I orgasmed in the dream or outside of it. But it was so very close either way. In the dream Brede and I were at that party and I was watching Brede make love to a faceless woman there among all the rest of the people I'd seen, and that had been what made me orgasm. Watching Brede make love to another woman, and I've never been able to get it out of my mind since. No matter how hard I try."

"This little fire Momma has been cutting loose and getting wild. Just like she said she wanted too, but I don't think that she's done anything that would hurt your marriage. I don't think that she wants to do that either, but I think that her motor's still running. I know that it would really crank her motor up to have someone watch her fuck and get fucked. Either way she's going to fuck you tonight Thomas. Little Momma is hot for Daddy tonight.

"Whether it's fate or kismet I don't care, but the three of us here together. Gives me an opportunity to have my fantasy and maybe get rid of it too. Thomas you could be Bredes' twin brother, and the girl he was making love to in my dream had long red hair. Kismet or fate it's all right here."

"I want to get rid of this fantasy before it forces me to ask my husband to cheat on me, even though I'd be watching it could still damage our marriage. I will not cheat on Brede; you two won't cheat on each other. What I would like to do is go upstairs to my room. I watch you two make love, that's as close to my fantasy as I can get without actually doing it. The ONLY touching would be between you and your wife, I will not touch either of you, and neither of you can touch me."

"It would only be for my voyeuristic fantasy and Keely's exhibitionistic drive tonight, you're the one who really has no immediate stake in this Thomas. Other than going along with Keely, so it's pretty much up to you Thomas."

Listening to Kari explain her plan and reasons to Thomas and myself, I tried to reason it out. But 'she' didn't let me. 'She' put that lopsided grin on my face and a glitter in my eyes and I watched Thomas. He watched me, and neither of us said a word. Thomas looked to Kari, then back to me. Reached into his pocket for his phone and called Madeline, asked if it was OK for her to stay all night with the children. I couldn't hear Madeline, but Thomas put his phone back in his pocket, looked at us and said, 'let's go'.

'She's' jumping excitedly inside me, and I'm realizing that this could be dangerous. I really need a way to control 'her'. But I'm excited too, very excited, lady bits are more than wet. They're fuckin dripping, running down my leg dripping.

Kari's room is on the eighth floor but the elevator seems like it's there in two heart beats. 816 is just barely down the hallway. I'm so very nervous but that just drives the excitement higher. Then 'she' takes over and I start dancing even before we get to the door. Kari's got her card for the door, I'm rubbing my ass against Thomas' front and he's getting hard. I take his hands and bring them to my breasts and holding on I use them to pull Thomas through the door that Kari's got open.

I dance step into Kari and back her into the bed. When the back of her knees hit she's forced to sit. Using my dancing ass I push Thomas back about three small steps.

"Is there any music in here Kari?"

"Just what's on the TV channels for any choice, you know, the music channels."

"Please find something for us Thomas."

Soon it starts, and Thomas knows what I like so it's good.

"Come back to me Thomas, my ass needs something hard to rub against."

My Thomas knows what I want and he's back against me again. Dancing and grinding against him I take his hand and slide it down my belly and into that vee in my pants. He can't help but find out how so very wet I am. My minds even playing tricks on me when I imagine that Kari can even hear the slosh his fingers make inside me.

I lie back against his chest and reach my arms up around his neck. I can smell myself and I imagine I can see tendril's of scent as they wind around Thomas and Kari, slide into every corner of this room. Thomas knows just how to touch me.

Soon, all too soon I feel the beast winding up in my belly, snarling, clawing up through my mind. My first orgasm is always the beast clawing and ripping, fighting an orgasm from me. For the first time in years I scream as he rips through me, I scream for my Thomas.

Jerking, cramping my body is trying to push the beast out, but he's too strong right now as he ravishes me with pleasure. Jerking it from my body, but as always he weakens and starts to flow out of me. But he doesn't go easy and he slaps jolts in me as he slides out.

He's barely out of me and I look into Kari's eyes see the hunger and amazement in them. I take Thomas' hand out and lick it clean, and put it on the top toggle of the jacket. He knows what I want and he starts stripping me. When the jacket's loose and he takes it off my shoulders, he turns and lays it over a chair and I smile. He knows how much that jacket is starting to mean to me.

I reach down and gently take the slippers off and hand them to Thomas. As he turns back I push the shoulders of his suit jacket off and it falls to the floor. I loosen the knot on his tie and lift it over his head and let it fall. His cuff links are laid on the dresser. The shirt buttons are next, and then the shirt falls.

My Thomas is not a hairy man and what body hair he does have is very light colored. Thomas is fit and well muscled and I love his chest, both visually and to touch. But I move on to his belt and zipper. Before I let his pants fall I look to his shoes and see that he's already toed them off. Smiling up at him I let his pants fall.

I can't help but purr when I see his black silk boxers. I love those and I love stroking his hard length in them. The feel of the silk sliding on hard cock is one of my favorite feelings. I can't help just stroking him in them. Then I think 'why stop' so I don't, but I turn him and push him back until he has to sit on the bed alongside Kari.

As I push him down still stroking black silk and hard cock. I lower to my knees between his. Smiling at Kari I can see that she knows what's coming next. I move the little flap and pull his cock out through the hole, a quick swipe with my tongue from bottom to top. Like catching the drip on an ice cream cone before it runs onto your hand.

Drop my mouth over that beautiful cock until it hits the back of my throat and I gag. Close my mouth and suck hard as I pull back and all the way off. Extravagating the pop as I come off. Thomas' moan shows the lopsided smile on the 'her' inside. I can't smile because I'm dropping for a mouthful of cock again. Down to just where I would start to choke, with my mouth open I shake my head side to side letting as much spit as I can slide down his cock.

Several times I do this, getting his cock as slick as I can. I'm small and Thomas' cock is just a wee bit more than proportional. So I can't 'deep throat' him, but using two hands and a jacking, twisting motion along with my tongue and mouth I can drive him wild. Having a hand down near the base of his cock I can pinch him off at just the precise instant to stop him from cumming. I can keep doing that for as long as my jaw lasts. Each time pinching his orgasm off at just a drop or two of cum, until I'm so tired that I can't go on any more and bring his cream squirting out into my mouth and into my belly.

But I'm not going to do that tonight; this BJ is as much for Kari as it is for Thomas. So I'm not going to slow it down, I want to get to the money shot as fast as I can. Jacking, twisting I sometimes move my hand and drop as far as I can, open my mouth and shake my head side to side humming as loud as I can. Back to jacking, twisting, and sucking this beautiful cock. Back and forth between jacking and sucking, to shaking and humming.

One hand on his nut sack I feel them pull up tight, I drop my mouth down until I gag and gag again. So deep in my mouth I can really feel when it swells and tightens. I'm pulling up fast until I'm just

a couple of inches above the head of it. In my hand I feel it start. The first string hits my lip and streaks up my right cheek. I drop before the second and suck letting it fill in my mouth. Pulse after pulse his cock jerks and fills my mouth.

The 'her inside' is excitedly laughing and jumping up and down. I open my lips as the jerks slow, letting cum flow out around the head of his cock. The heavy moan from Kari excites 'her' even more. I quickly catch all the cum back into my mouth. I move right up to Kari's face, show her the cum in my mouth sticking my tongue out a little I wiggle it. Some cum leaks out and down my chin, using my fingers I push it back into my mouth and swallow.

Going back to Thomas I clean his cock up some more with my tongue. Sliding up his body until my chin can rest on his chest.

"Love you Thomas...did that feel good baby?"

"God Keely, you sucked it out of me so fast it felt like my balls went too."

"I wanted to show Kari how this big gorgeous cock squirted it stuff."

"Humm, it squirted for sure."

"Thomas... my kitty's all sticky; she needs cleaned up, needs a tongue bath. Will you clean my kitty up Thomas?"

"(Lol) Kitty wants a tongue bath does she?"

"Yes, please."

Suddenly his hips rose high up off the bed carrying me with them, I squealed as he snap rolled off his head and neck. As giggles erupted from me and I'm suddenly on bottom with Thomas lying on top of me, and we hadn't even bumped into Kari. But hers was the next giggle that flowed over my ears. On his knees, Thomas hooks fingers into the waist band on those black running tights and pulling skins them off of me.

Thomas' mouth settled over my left nipple and he drew it into his mouth, all of it. All of my little a-cup bump went into his mouth then he sucked...hard, it bowed my back, pulled a groan from deep inside me. Slowly he lifted up sliding his lips up until they had just my nipple and pulled hard on that. Then he went to the other one and did the same thing, and got the same from me.

Teeth grabbed a nipple and pulled...lifted, and pulled some more. Pulled until my mind floated to white and the pain jus....and he let go. My little tit bounced back to my chest, blood snapped back into my nipple and it exploded spraying blood all over. At least my mind said that's what happened.

No blood in the air, just the scream from my lips and the white almost pain from the explosion of pleasure. I came, I came from the explosion in my breast and I've never done that before, but it had ripped through my core as an orgasm.

Encapsulated in the soap bubble on air, my mind floated and lightly felt Thomas' tongue slide down the center of my belly and into my innie button. My own uncontrollable giggle I barely heard, when Thomas slid farther down and pulled some of my 'candle of flame' fuzz on my mound with his lips. My body twitched, he slid down farther yet. When he came back his shoulders lifted my knees and thighs up and over them.

Thomas blew cool air into my center, and my body shivered as if it had been a wind down from the North Pole. Then the warm flat of his tongue drew up from my taint all the way out the clef on my mound and the red fuzz that was there. I jerked, or rather my body did, my mind had nothing to do with it, and it was buried in sensation and pleasure.

Thomas' nose pushed into my slit and slid up over my clit as his tongue darted inside me. Mouth and lips followed and sealed themselves around my tunnel and blew. It felt like everything inside me swelled, as if driven outward by a balloon and a cylinder of compressed air. It bowed my back, rocked my head back and my eyes rolled to a rose color as they fluttered backwards.

Then he sucked everything back out, and as my insides collapsed, so did I. Only to jolt electrically as his tongue flicked my clit, once...twice. Then he left...only to feel his tongue slide up through the slick juice on the inside of my thigh, then the other one. Lips and suction pulled my clit inside his mouth and again bowed my back and head.

My eyes fluttered open to see Kari seated just above me leaning back against the headboard of the bed. That vivid blue sheath dress pulled up to her waist and fingers wiggling inside a thong the same color as the dress and her eyes.

I watched her, with my neck bowed backwards, as Thomas sucked and nibbled on my pussy and clit. Sometimes her hand would press deeper inside her thong as fingers slid up inside herself, and her eyes would flutter. Her moans were mixed with mine as her fingers continued to move, Thomas continued to feast on me and the heat in me continued to rapidly rise.

My hands went up to my little A's and drew her eyes. Pulling, pinching, twisting I raised the heat in me higher and faster. In Kari too, as her finger started moving faster and stab inside herself harder, faster.

Frustration jumped in her eyes, her legs pulled together and she pulled that thong off and it went flying. I caught just a glimpse of a bald, wet cunt. Before two fingers drove inside, her other hand came up and centered on her clit. Whirring into motion, you could see the conflict on her face. Her eyes wanted to drift closed and enjoy the sensations of her fingers, but she wanted, had, to see what Thomas and I were doing.