Five Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much."

"Worth a few nights of sleep?"

"Easily." Dalia took a deep breath and pushed herself up on her knees. She sighed as weariness flooded back into her legs like concrete. "Although not everything's great."

"Go jogging or shut your trap about it."

"Betty!" Dalia's hand flew to her mouth. "Jealous much?"

The game was on, and the two women bantered back and forth until they'd tidied up the entire store. They killed the lights and walked out the back together.

Matt leaned against his car, and he nodded at Betty when she and Dalia walked up. The matronly woman put her hands on her hips and gave him a thorough once over. Matt smiled and pushed off the car, he turned around so she could check out his back well.

"Thanks."

Dalia's breath burst from her lips when Betty had herself a cheeky squeeze. Matt looked over his shoulder and said, "And?"

"It'll do."

"Why thank you very much."

"You're very welcome. Don't keep her up for too long, a girl needs some sleep if you want her to stay pretty."

Matt turned and took Betty's hand in his. He bent down and pressed a smooch on the back. "I'll keep it in mind. I'm Matt by the way."

"Betty, pleased to meet you."

Dalia burst out laughing. "You two! Oh my god."

Matt winked at Betty and said, "I'm free tonight if you're interested."

"As tempting as that sounds, I have my husband waiting for me at home."

Matt bowed his head in defeat. "We'll always have today."

Betty sniffled and gave a brusque nod before she jerked her hand away and strode off to her car. Matt waved after her and shouted, "Goodbye!"

All he got was a quick wave and a faint pain in chest, followed by a jab to his side. "Hey, I was having a moment here."

"You have to be one of the worst idiots I've ever seen. You and Betty both."

Matt shrugged. "I just went along."

"Sure, sure. What did you mean you're free tonight? You're not taking me home?"

"Nope, I'm taking you to Lara's. Get in."

"No machine tonight?"

"Lara will teach you about the bits I don't have."

"Oh, and you?"

"Me? An old man like me needs a break."

"We're seven years apart."

"Still, I'm not twenty five anymore. I need some time off after a straight week of fucking you like I'm trying to kill you."

Dalia's chuckle ran into a long groan as she settled deeper into the comfy seat. "I think you killed me, Matt."

"You can take it."

"I need a nap if I want to survive tonight."

Matt smiled and lowered the volume of the radio. She was right.

Matt rang the doorbell, and Dalia wished her underwear hadn't stayed behind in the car. It was cold out, and her nipples poked through her work blouse. Lara opened the door and gave Dalia a once-over. "You look good, girl. Why did it take Matt dragging your ass here for you to show up?"

Dalia shrugged and said, "Life, I guess."

"Sure, and how's the whole life thing treating you now?"

"Pretty good." She glanced at Matt and said, "Sir's been taking care of me."

"Music to my ears." She stepped aside and gestured for them to go inside. "Come in, come in. I've got a little surprise ready for you."

Matt pushed Dalia forward and took a step back himself. "You can have Dalia, but I've got the night to myself."

"Really? You're going to make Monique sad."

"Tell her I'm sorry we won't get to play tonight, but she can help you with Dalia."

Lara crossed her arms and turned her eyes to Dalia. The sudden lull in the conversation froze Dalia in place, and Lara said "Well?"

"Do I have to say it?"

"You kind of do, don't you?"

Dalia shifted on her feet and said, "I have to learn how to eat pussy."

"Have to?"

"I want to."

"You want to eat me?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And what happens if you don't do it right?"

Dalia looked up at Matt, he hadn't told her.

"You know how you've been dying to get at her ass?"

Oh god.

Lara lit up with a radiant smile, and she grabbed Matt's hand. "Are you sure you don't want Monique? I can go get her for you."

"I'm fine, really. Just not in the mood tonight, that's all. The offer only counts if she slacks off, so don't get too excited yet."

Dalia hunched her shoulders when Lara ran her hand along the side of her throat, down to her exposed cleavage. "My rules?"

"Within reason."

"Can I fuck her?"

"If you want, training first though."

"I can live with that." She put her hand out to Matt, and they shook on it. "Deal. By the time she gets back to you tomorrow, she'll know how to get a woman off. Can she use her hands?"

"Your call."

Lara grabbed Dalia's blouse and pulled the taller blond down until they were face to face. "You'll eat me like a good little slut tonight, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

"You're going to eat my pussy on your knees and take my sweet cum all over your face, like the whore you are. And then I'm going to bend you over." Lara kept pulling, and Dalia had to bend lower and lower until she fell to her knees. "I'll to put you on your knees and fuck you. "

Matt said, "You should share her with Monique."

Lara pushed Dalia's chin up and said, "You heard what he said?"

"Yes, Miss."

"You want to have those chocolate thighs wrapped around your head? You want her to ride your face and get off all over you?"

Dalia's voice faded to a whisper when she said, "Yes."

"What was that?"

"I want to lick Monique's cunt."

"You slut." Lara pulled Dalia forward on her hands and knees. "Crawl inside and get naked. I want your as ready for me."

Dalia fought hard to shut out Matt and Lara's voices as she stripped, still on her knees.

"Can I film when I fuck her ass?"

"No. Are you so sure she'll suck at eating pussy?"

"She's a cocksucker, she's got no delicacy when it comes to pleasing a girl."

"Well, teach her, that's what she's here for. I want her face buried between your legs, working hard to do everything you say. Cum all over her face as many times as it takes. The moment she stops trying, that's when you get to fuck her ass."

Dalia closed the living room door behind her, her blouse and skirt lay abandoned behind her.She sat naked on her hands and knees, left behind to be a toy for a demanding Domme and her irresistible black slave slut. She had no choice, she was a fuck slut for anyone her Master gave her to.

The door opened and closed behind Dalia, and the steady tap tap of Lara's heels circled around her. She gasped when Lara reached down and put her slender hand in between her shoulder blades. Lara's sharp nails dragged along her skin. A light scratch, as long as she held still. The moment Dalia turned her head, Lara dug in. She got the message.

Lara reached Dalia's ass, and her touch turned soft, loving even. She caressed the round curves of Dalia's cheeks and savored the silky skin under her palms. Dalia jerked when Lara slipped between her cheeks.

"Don't move."

Dalia stilled again, and her hands clawed at the floor when Lara's soft touch drew in closer and closer until she dragged her nail across Dalia sensitive little hole. Slow, her hard nails pulled against every little catch until she shot across, only to be stopped by the next bump. Dalia's ass flexed and relaxed as Lara toyed with her.

"I want your ass, slut."

"I know, Miss."

"From the first time I saw you." She stopped her agonizing exploring and pushed past Dalia's defenses with the same sure slowness. "You know you're going to cum when I fuck you here."

"Yes."

"You're a whore, Dalia." Dalia hung her head in shame as Lara fingered her ass. "Say it."

"I'm a whore."

"What else?"

"A fuck slut."

"And now you're my fuck toy." Lara jabbed her hand forward and buried her finger in Dalia's ass down to the last knuckle. "You don't touch your cunt without permission, understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good, now crawl, Monique's in the bedroom."

Lara harried Dalia as she crawled and painted her ass pink with sharp slaps that guided her one way or the there. She led Dalia around the small apartment, anywhere but the bedroom door. The tension twisted Dalia's stomach in knot. How long before Lara tired of this humiliating game?

Lara nudged Dalia's dangling tit with the tip of her elegant shoe and pointed Dalia towards the bedroom. She swung the door open and the scent of female arousal washed over them.

"Knees."

Dalia obeyed, and her eyes widened. Monique lay bound on the bed, ropes pulled her arms tight behind her back, bound at her elbows and her wrists. Her legs had gotten much the same treatment, shackled together at her ankles and her knees. All she could do was roll around and set her massive jugs bouncing in the ropes that trapped them. The ebony beauty stared at Lara, a feral look in her eyes. A big red gag stretched her jaws apart, and her nostrils worked hard to draw in enough breath.

Lara pulled a small remote from her pocket, and a sharp buzz picked up. Monique moaned, and Lara grabbed a nipple and pulled it back sharp enough to make Monique whine behind her gag. She stretched Monique's fat tit as far as it would go, and the pitch of the buzzing rose even higher.

"Such a good little slut." Lara smiled as she let go and patted her slave's cheek. "I've got bad news for you though, Matt went home."

Monique's eyes widened, and she shook her head hard.

"It's true." She swept her hand across Monique's body. "Now I know that puts you in a difficult position." She pointed at herself. "I'm not going to make you cum, and Matt's gone. What now?"

Monique mumbled behind her gag, and Lara cupped her ear and tilted her head. "What's that?" She nodded. "Mhm, mhm. Yeah, lets do that."

Lara got up and waved the remote in her hand. "You'll join us once you free yourself, and then Dalia can make you cum. She's practicing to be a good little whore like you."

Monique whined, and Lara clicked her tongue. "Don't give me that, you've done it before." She walked over to the door and hung the remote from a small hook. "I'll leave this here." The buzzing sharpened. "And set it on high, just like you asked."

Dalia startled when Lara turned her attention back to her. One look was all she needed to drop back to hands and knees and scramble out the room. Monique would have to save herself. She'd need all her strength to save her own ass.

Lara undressed, and her trendy clothes dropped to the floor and revealed a slender body, beautifully curved. Understated, but feminine. Her thighs were slight, but Dalia knew the strength in them. Lara's softness didn't reach past her smooth skin and the defined lines that drew her body. She made herself comfortable in the couch and gestured Dalia to come over.

Dalia hesitated, the last time she'd served Lara, the girl had used her as something to get off on. Today she'd have to do the work herself. Matt had given this devious girl power over her, he wanted this. That was enough for her to bear the humiliation of having a girl half her age teach her how to please a woman.

Dalia moved forward and put her hands on Lara's thighs, but Lara flicked her forehead. "Did I tell you to start?"

"No, Miss. I'm sorry."

"You do what I say, how I say it, as I say it. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Disappoint me, and I get what I want. Work hard for me, and I get what I want too. That's how this works."

"I'll try, Miss."

"We'll see if that's good enough."

Lara's hand hovered over the back of Dalia's head as she guided her through the basics. She punished any mistake with a firm tap that pushed Dalia's face deeper into Lara's pussy. How she should lick, when to get her hands involved... Dalia lost herself in Lara's terse commands, and she thrilled whenever Lara gasped her next set of instructions. On and on it went. How to know when to tease, how to drag out the moment before she went for broke.

Everything was so new, so different. When Matt ate her, he devoured her and pushed her deeper into the flames he'd thrown her in. This was almost peaceful. She could let Lara's words guide her from one experiment the the next.

"Roll around."

They moved together, and Dalia slumped against the couch as Lara settled her slender hips around her head. She pushed Dalia's head deeper into the cushion so she could look her in the eye. "No matter how wild I get, you don't stop. Get it?"

Dalia nodded, stunned by the ferocity of Lara's tone. Seconds later, she was locked in the struggle in the struggle to keep up with Lara's tight little pussy as the Domme rode her face. Dalia reached up, found Lara's tiny asshole and pushed two fingers inside.

"Fuck!"

Lara's voice shrilled as her cum drenched Dalia's face. The bedroom door burst open, and Monique stormed into the room, wild-eyed, ropes still dangling from her arms and legs. "Please!"

"Couch!"

"Miss, please! I need to cum!"

"Couch, now!"

Monique threw herself on the couch and spread her legs. Her hips pumped the air as she watched Lara ride Dalia's face. Lara's pace faltered, but she growled and planted her pussy square over Dalia's mouth again. She was first, as was her right. Lara's back curled as her juices smeared Dalia's unsuspecting face, and she grappled for Dalia's hair as she struggled to keep upright.

Dalia slipped down to the floor when Lara slumped forward in the couch, panting hard. "Get Monique, slut. Make her cum."

Dalia righted herself and crawled over to Monique. She rose between the black girl's long legs, and Monique stared at her, eyes wild with desire as her heavy tits danced on her chest with her rapid breath. Before Dalia could move down to lick her first black pussy ever, Monique's strong hand fixed on the back of her head and slammed her down.

It was all she'd needed after hours spent in denial. Monique screamed her release and squirted her girl cum down Dalia's throat, flooding her mouth until it ran down her chin and mixed with Lara's sweet juices.

Dalia held off the moment Monique's grip on the back of her head relaxed, and she turned to kissing Monique's glistening thighs, lost in the musk of her new lover. Lara had taught her to hold back after a woman toppled over the edge. She counted to thirty in the back of her mind before she moved back up Monique's thigh.

When she reached Monique's pussy, the ebony slave said "How long, Mistress?"

"An hour maybe, I need a nap."

Monique groaned at her Mistress's orders, but Dalia smiled against her pussy. Monique wouldn't be as demanding as Lara. She'd see how far she could push what she'd learned.

"Ready?"

"Go slow, I'm really sensitive right now."

Dalia smiled and leaned down, her warm breath brushed past Monique's pink pussy. "I can do slow. Think I can draw this out till Lara gets back?"

Monique laughed and let her head drop back. "If you can pull that off, I'll tell Lara you nailed it."

"Really?"

"You can't do it, Dalia."

"Says you."

"You don't know how, it's hard, sweetie."

Dalia straightened her back and her eyes flashed. "We'll see."

"You really think you can do it?"

"I'll show you."

"Fine, bring it on. First change I get, I'm cumming all over your face."

Dalia smiled and licked her lips before she went to work. She kissed her way up Monique's thighs, her soft lips a promise of what was to come. As soon as she bumped into Monique's pussy, she switched sides and traveled back down. Monique reached for the back of Dalia's head, but Dalia shook off her hand and dropped even further down. She kissed along Monique's calf and as she made her way back up, her hands traveled ahead, feeling, exploring.

Monique trembled under her palms, still unsteady from the sweet torment she'd just been locked in. But her body had relaxed now, and a new anticipation was building.

Dalia worked every trick she could remember, but she did it at her own pace, infinitely slow, trying and retrying until she heard the change in Monique, felt it in how she shifted closer. Only then did she move on. She ignored the angry bursts of air Monique vented from her nose. Patience, on to the next. Her hands got involved.

The longer it went, the better she could read Monique's body. Dalia traced her tongue around Monique's clit and chuckled when Monique struggled to keep still. That wouldn't fool her, she moved away again. They'd reached the next stage of the game, the hard part. Monique was on the edge, and Dalia took care as she picked and chose from her arsenal.

When the slightest touch would set Monique off, Dalia moved up her lush black body and gave Monique's huge black tits the same treatment. She ignored her lover's hands on her shoulder until Monique dug her nails into her skin, only then did Dalia travel down, leaving kisses in her wake.

"What's this?"

Lara's voice startled Dalia, but she couldn't stop now, it would ruin everything. She dove back into Monique's quivering pussy.

"Well?"

Monique cleared her throat and in a hoarse voice, she said "I haven't cum yet."

"Oh? Is she that bad?"

Monique shook her head and let her head fall back down with a long groan. "She's drawing it out."

"You poor little slut. It's not your day today, is it?" Lara put her hand on Dalia's shoulder. "You can finish her off now, you've done well."

Pride welled up in Dalia's chest as she basked in Lara's compliment. Lara was hard to impress, that much she knew. She pulled back from Monique one last time and met her friend's eyes. "Ready?"

"You smug little bitch, fuck yes I'm ready."

"At your service."

Dalia kept her face straight, but a smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. These two girls deserved every ounce of pleasure she could give them. If it hadn't been for them, she could've been spending tonight alone in her loft, bored out of her mind.

She dove between Monique's legs and threw everything Lara had taught her out the window. She'd do the little back slut like Matt would do her. Monique exploded when Dalia sucked on her clit and drove three fingers up both her holes, pelting her with intense hits of pleasure in an unrelenting rhythm. The slave's poor body had been primed for too long, and she squirted again. Her juices covered Dalia's face.

Lara watched on and stripped out of her pajamas. As soon as Monique pushed Dalia from between her thighs, Lara grabbed the blonde by the hair and dragged her back. "You're coming with me." She nodded at Monique and said, "You go get Big Ben and get your ass in the bedroom. You're both going to eat me, and then I'm going to fuck Dalia's sweet little pussy with your face buried in my ass, get it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Crawl. I want you holding Big Ben in your mouth."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lara took off, and Dalia hobbled along with her. She let go of Dalia after she'd made herself comfortable in the bed. "Get to work, slut."

"Yes, Miss."

Dalia crawled on top of the bed, and this time, Lara's pussy didn't scare her. She knew she could do it. She buried her face in Lara's tight little snatch. Lara grabbed her head and didn't let her go. A thrill went through Dalia when Lara rolled herself on top and forced Dalia to roll with her.

Dalia startled when someone reached between her legs and attacked her throbbing clit. Her body shook when the strange tongue stole a quick orgasm from her, and she screamed into Lara's pussy. The touch disappeared and in its place, two strong thighs settled over her waist, and a set of soft tits pressed into her own. Monique, bitch.

Lara didn't care. She groaned when Monique dug her tongue into her ass, and she soared up until she short circuited and screamed out her pleasure. Dalia let Lara come down and tried to slide down so she could get even with Monique, but Lara snagged her hair and kept her in place.

"Again. I'm going to make use of you sluts while I have you."

So they went again, and a third time after that. The girl was insatiable. When she was finally done, Lara ordered Dalia on the bed and planted Monique with her pussy on Dalia's face. She strapped on Big Ben and shoved it in Dalia's pussy, unconcerned with her muffled screams. She slapped Dalia's big tits and set them bouncing as she slammed her huge fake cock in Dalia's willing hole.