Five Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love to cum, don't you?"

"Mmm."

Matt laughed and picked Dalia off the floor. He carried her in his arms, and Dalia steadied herself by grabbing his shirt.

"I figured you did, so I set something up for you."

Dalia huddled closer to Matt when a fresh breeze swept past her bare shoulders. Birds sang their song in the last light of the setting sun, and the scent of fresh rain hung heavy in the air.

"I'm putting you down."

Dalia buried her face against Matt's chest and said, "No."

"I'll count to ten."

It took her from ten to three to let go and slip from Matt's arms. "Why are we outside, Sir?"

Matt pointed down, there was a machine there. Not ominous like the one he'd used on her before. This one was sleek, with just the one prong. It looked complicated, with a weird shape.

"Know what this is?"

"A sybian? I had one, but I never used it."

"Do you know what it does?"

"It's like a vibrator?"

"This is what happens when you asks scientists to get women off. And it works."

"You're going to put me on it."

"Yeah, since you want to cum so badly, I'll let you cum as much as you want."

Dalia's eyes lit up, and her body stirred. "Really?"

"Really." Matt nudged her towards the sybian and said, "Have a seat."

Dalia shuffled towards the machine and lowered herself on top of it. A cold shiver ran along her back as the cool plastic slipped inside her, but she loved the way it filled her. It wasn't even on yet, and it felt great.

Matt walked around her, a big remote in his hand. The buzz of the machine startled Dalia, but her gasps turned into moans and cries as Matt ran her through the full range of intensities until she sat jerking on top of the sybian as overpowering vibrations vibrations rocked her body.

With her body primed, Dalia came sooner than she thought possible. This thing wasn't like Matt's fucking machine, patient and unrelenting. It turned on and pushed her until all she could think of was her pussy. The vibrations stopped, and Dalia leaned on the sybian, panting.

Matt tapped her cheek, and she looked up at him through glazed eyes. "Comfortable?" She nodded, and he smiled at her. "That's great, cause we'll be here a while longer."

"How much longer, Sir?"

"About an hour, try to keep the noise down." The buzz picked up again, and Matt ramped up the intensity, fast.

Dalia struggled to keep from screaming as another orgasm crashed through her, much too close after the last.

Snap! Matt slapped Dalia's fat tits and she came with another piercing scream. Again and again he slapped her titflesh, pulled tight by the ropes he'd caged them with.

"Please, Sir! Stop!"

"You've had enough?"

"No more."

He slapped her tit with his cock and forced Dalia to look down. "Give me a tit fuck, and I'll let you off the moment I cum."

Dalia shook as her body fought through another orgasm and slowly, she reached for her jugd. She closed her eyes and moaned as she pushed her sensitive tits together. When she looked up at Matt again, the look in her eyes turned his cock to steel. "Please fuck my slutbags and cum down my throat, Sir."

Matt slammed his cock between Dalia's tits, and he fucked her fat tits with strong thrusts that rocked her on the sybian.

"Open up, slut."

Dalia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to give Matt more of a target, and he groaned with pleasure as he finally broke past the edge. He ripped his cock from between her soft tits and blast his load all over her tits and her face. Thick lines of cum painted the rosy red of Dalia's bound chest.

Not for long though. Dalia scraped the cum off her tits, and the first time she stuffed her fingers in her mouth to lick up the salty treat, another orgasm battered her body. She shook with pleasure as Matt's taste coated her tongue and the scent filled her nose.

The sybian turned off, and the ropes disappeared. Matt picked up Dalia's limp body and carried her back inside. He slipped her into the tub and filled it with hot water and suds. Dalia sighed in pleasure and let the luxurious warmth creep over her tired body. After the evening he'd put her through, a hot bath was heaven.

#

CHAPTER EIGHT

Sundae

Dalia drifted in the hot water and sighed when Matt's touch brushed along her body. The warmth seeped into her, relaxed her to the tips of her fingers. She savored the simple joy of Matt's generous care, the peace of it.

She turned her head to the side when he took his hand from the water, but he nudged her head back. "Don't mind me, just relax. Come find me when you're ready."

"Okay."

"I'll start the coffee and put together some brownie sundaes."

"What was that last one?"

"Ice cream, with brownies."

"No fudge?"

Matt laughed and said, "No, I'm still a man."

"Can I have whipped cream?"

"If you have to."

Matt left the room, and before he closed the door, he said "I'll be in the kitchen."

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

Dalia hid behind some foam and said, "Are we going to, you know, tonight?"

"I don't think so. Still not satisfied?"

"No, no. It's not that, it's just, you know."

Matt stepped back into the bathroom and said, "It's just what?"

"I came a bunch of times, and I was just thinking that maybe I could do something back?"

"Ah." Matt leaned down and squeezed Dalia's nipple when it peeked out of the water. "I'll let you do what you need to after dessert, how does that sound?"

"It sounds great, Sir."

Matt closed the door behind him and left Dalia floating, alone with her thoughts. He'd known she'd fight him if he bolted the cookie jar shut. She'd find a way to force the lock, and God had it been delicious to have her treat right in front of him. He hadn't stopped her, oh no, he'd given her what she'd begged until she couldn't take any more.

That Sybian was evil, she'd never felt so powerless in her body before. When Matt forced pleasure on her, she could give in or fight back. Hard as it was, she had a choice. The sybian didn't care, it did its thing until she turned to mush.

He'd put her on it again. Anytime she fought his rules, she'd another thing to worry about. Still, she'd push again, just to find out what was waiting. She'd pay the price willingly, after she'd gathered some fresh courage.

Dalia's starved stomach reminded her that downstairs, there was ice cream waiting for her. And chocolate. She sighed and pulled herself from the bath. The cold tickled her sensitive breasts, in a nice way. She wanted her nipples hard for Matt.

She dried herself off and glanced around the bathroom. No clothes, not even a robe. That was fine. She put her collar on and nodded at her rose cheeked reflection in the mirror. Perfect.

Down in the kitchen, Matt pulled a chair for Dalia and said, "Grab yourself some coffee, I've got the ice cream in the fridge. It should be soft by now."

Dalia let out a blissful sigh when the rich coffee warmed her stomach. "This is great, Matt."

"Wait till you have this."

He put a bowl in front of with a huge brownie cut into bite size chunks. Two generous scoops of vanilla ice cream lay on top, and some of it had melted to form a rich, sweet sauce that coated the chocolaty goodness. Matt put the whip cream next to Dalia and shook his head when she shook it and covered her sundae with sweet, milky foam.

"Barbarian."

"If I'm anything, I'm a slave girl to a barbarian." She wiggled her tits at Matt and closed her eyes when the first scoop of sundae hit her tastebuds. "Oh God."

"That good?"

"God, yes."

"It's a family recipe."

"Nina's mom again?"

"Nope, mine."

"Can I get it?"

"Nope. I didn't even tell Nina, that's how secret it is."

Dalia smiled and said, "I bet she hated that."

"Sure she did, until she had her first bite. I didn't get much complaints after that."

Dalia could see the point, she'd rather eat than argue. So she did, and she couldn't care less if Matt saw her scoop up drops of melted ice cream that had fallen on her naked tits.

"You plan on doing this again in the near future? Tomorrow maybe?"

Matt laughed and said, "Not tomorrow, but this won't be a one time thing."

"That's all I wanted to hear."

"Greedy girl."

"Bite me, I know what I want."

After dessert, they moved to the living room and relaxed in the couch. Dalia huddled close to Matt to stay warm, and he let her fumble with his zipper. She pulled his soft cock from his pants and licked and teased it until it got hard.

She wanted to do give back some of the pleasure he'd stirred in her. She had no idea how long she worked his shaft, and it didn't matter. She drank his cum when he came and cleaned his cock after she finished.

A quick wiggle of her shoulders, and she was comfortable again. She had Matt's sturdy warmth close enough to protect her, his taste on her tongue, his scent in her nose. Peace fell over Dalia as she drifted in a thoughtless bubble. For once it wasn't some crazy, mind blowing sex that shut the thought factory down. Just Matt, sitting with her in the couch.

She loved him.

The realization struck Dalia's happy calm like a thunderbolt. She tensed as she stared ahead, wide-eyed. She loved Matt, and he didn't love her. He loved his wife and his kids, but she was just a friend like Monique.

Dalia had to get up. She looked down at her naked body and turned away from Matt, suddenly embarrassed.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I was half asleep and then I shot awake, maybe I should go home and crawl in bed."

"You can stay tonight."

Dalia squeeze her lips together and pushed her teeth into the soft flesh. She'd longed to hear those very words every time she'd showed up at Matt's doorstep, and every time he said them, she'd felt the same bolt of happiness. Now she knew why. She didn't know if she could do it.

Matt wrapped his arm around her waist and took her with him to the hallway. "I'll get you a teddy to sleep in."

"Okay."

He glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Just tired."

"Let's get you in bed."

Dalia put on the sky blue teddy Matt laid out for her and crawled in bed with him. Her skin tingled when he curled his strong body around her, but her joy was bittersweet. She lay awake long after Matt's breathing had slowed, questions marks weighed heavy in her mind. What did he feel for her? Did he love her? Could he?

No answers revealed themselves. The best she could do was nestle in closer and enjoy the moment while it lasted.

#

CHAPTER NINE

The Museum

Dalia let her fingers slide between the folds of the emerald dress Matt had given her. It wrapped around her body and stopped just short of her knees. Her hand reached the artful pinch on her hip that bunched all the folds together. The dark green set off her pale skin, and she oozed sex appeal and class. The dress wasn't up front about her generous chest, but the fabric clung tight and showed off her curves to the fullest.

Dalia hooked the dull iron ring that hung from her collar and tugged on it. The collar didn't move, it fit her to perfection. Its artful dark leather straps complimented her dress and lent the symbol of her submission a class she hadn't suspected.

The doorbell rang, and Dalia stepped away from the mirror with one last glance. She nodded at her reflection and smiled when she saw the blush on her cheeks. Let's go. She opened the door, and Matt looked her up and down.

"You look great, twirl for me."

Dalia smiled before she put her arms in the air and spun for Matt. He grabbed her when she faced him again and she melted into his kiss. Dalia moaned when Matt's hands slipped under her dress and back up. He hooked her panties with his fingers and pulled them down. "You won't need those."

"Can I take them with me, Sir?"

"No." Dalia nodded and kicked her panties behind her, ready for the next step. "Relax, the panties just needed to go. Ready to go?"

"Where are we going?"

"Out to town, see the sights and the people. We could go to the museum."

"The museum? Is there a special exhibit or something?"

Matt shrugged and said, "I like to watch paintings now and then. The good ones always have a history."

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"If we're going to the museum, why can't I have my panties?"

Matt grinned and walked away without answering Dalia's question. He held the car door open for her, and she got in and shivered when Matt turned the tag dangling from her collar so it showed her miniature self. "I've put you through a lot lately, and I thought you'd like to forget about the rules for a while."

"Meaning?"

"From the moment we get out of the car until you go to sleep tonight, you don't need to ask for permission to cum."

Dalia's eyes widened and she said, "All day long?"

"Yup."

"Are you going to do something to me, Sir?"

Matt only smiled and closed the door on her, Dalia slumped in her seat with a sigh. What was his plan now?

During the short drive into town, a nervous twitch settled in the pit of Dalia's stomach. She kept a close eye on Matt as he got out of the car, and grin when their eyes met only made her more weary.

They strolled through the streets, browsing. Matt was never far from her. The touch of his hand warmed her through the luxurious fabric, as if he'd touched her naked skin. His hand lingered on her hip or the small of her back when they walked somewhere crowded. He might as well have clipped a leash to her collar to show everything who she belonged to. The cold chain would nestle between her tits and run down until it wrapped around Matt's wrist.

Would he ever do that to her? Leash her, put her on her knees and tie her down, ready for him to fuck her. Dalia's pussy clenched at the thought, and she glanced at Matt from the corner of her eye. He looked right at her, and Dalia jumped.

He knew.

Still, Matt never made a move. He stayed close by and reminded her body he was around, what his hands could do to her if he put them to use. The slow boil got to Dalia. She leaned into Matt's touch, offered herself to him, her desire written clear on her face. Nothing. Not a single thing happened.

Matt picked a table on a sunny terrace and signaled a waiter over. After their order arrived, Dalia couldn't take it anymore. She tore her coaster in half and said, "Sir?"

"Yes, slut?"

Dalia bit her lip and scanned the other tables, nobody heard. She lowered her voice and said, "When will you play with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, play with me, push me down somewhere, do something to me."

Matt smiled and sipped his scotch. "Who said I have to be the one who makes you cum?"

"You mean I have to play with myself?"

"You can." He tapped the table. "How about right here?"

"Is that an order, Sir?"

"I don't have any orders for you today, slut. Just ideas."

Dalia's hand tightened on her wine glass as electricity crackled on her skin. "You think I won't do it?"

"I do."

Dalia took a sip of wine, but her hand still trembled. She wouldn't let Matt say whatever he wanted. She'd cum right in front of his face and suck the juices off her fingers just to let him know she wasn't faking.

Still, the terrace was crowded. She couldn't even find an empty table. What if someone saw? Dalia put one hand in her lap, under the table. Her fingers curled together until her nails dug deep into the palm of her hand. Calm down, have another sip of wine, take your time.

Matt gestured for her to continue, and Dalia stuck out her tongue to him. "You're not helping."

"You know," he lifted his glass to her. "If I drop my glass, and it shatters on the ground, everyone would look over here."

"You wouldn't."

"Accidents do happen." He put his glass back down and leaned on the little table, his hand folded under his chin. "Is that hand you put under the table ever going to do anything?"

"Yes."

"Maybe lift your skirt first? Just an idea."

"Thanks for the input."

"Happy to help."

Dalia grabbed the edge of her dress and pulled it up. Luckily, the fabric gave enough that she didn't have to wriggle too much. She latched her eyes to Matt's as she ran her finger along her pussy. She was hot and dripping. A jolt of lightning shocked when she rubbed her clit, and a moan slipped from her mouth.

She had to be careful. Dalia kept her fingers moving, hovering around the edges of her slit, dipping in now and then, as much as she dared. It was hard to take natural sips from her glass of wine while her other hand worked away at her pussy.

Matt winked at her and held his glass over the edge of the table.

"Don't!"

Matt pulled his arm back in and nodded at the nearest table. "People are watching."

He was right, a couple was watching her. She waved at them with her free hand, hoping from the bottom of her heart they wouldn't wonder why she hadn't used her right. Dalia lasered a stare at Matt, her hand shaking on her pussy. "Don't do that."

"What did I do?"

"You know what you did."

"I know what you're not doing."

"Oh yeah?"

She rubbed her clit and squinted her eyes as shameful pleasure washed over her. She longed to rub hard and fast to push herself over the edge, but she didn't dare move her arm in any obvious way. Slow would have to do.

More and more the pleasure drew her in her own little world. The buzz of the crowd around her faded, but didn't go away, it never did. People were there. Any weird noise would draw looks she couldn't handle right now. Closer and closer, Matt was right there, watching her.

Matt's chair grated over the stone terrace as he stood, and the noise startled Dalia. She'd been focusing hard on the buttons of Matt's shirt, but after he stood her eyes fell on the bulge in his pants. He was hard because of her, he wanted her.

Matt counted out some cash on the table, and Dalia said "What are you doing?"

"Paying." He pointed at his empty glass and said, "I finished my drink five minutes ago, and I'm not about to sit here until the sun goes down, waiting for you to get off. Come on."

Dalia waved Matt closer, and in a sharp whisper, she said "What do I with my skirt?"

"If you don't want everyone to see your wet pussy, I suggest you straighten up."

"They'll know!"

"They will." He winked at her and walked away. "You should be more careful about what ideas you listen to."

"Matt!"

"I'll wait for you on the square."

"Matt!"

He ignored her cries. More people were watching her now, drawn by their scene. Dalia felt their eyes on her. They saw her beautiful dress, her flushed face, her collar. Maybe they already knew. She slid down her chair to loosen up her dress and pulled it down.

One set of wide open eyes was enough to tell her she'd blown her hopes for getting away in the clear. People nudged each other and whispered, their eyes hot on her back as she hurried away. Damn that man, she'd been so close!

The shame ate at Dalia as she walked through the little alleyway that led to the square. When she found Matt, she grabbed his arms and squeezed it against her tits. "I need to cum, Sir."

"And what am I supposed to do about that?"

"Can we go somewhere, please?"

Matt grinned and said, "You need my help to make your greedy little pussy cum?"

Dalia hid her face against Matt's arm and said, "Yes."

"In time, I'm having too much fun right now."

Dalia groaned and loosened her grip on Matt's arm. "I really need to cum, Sir. Can you be nice?"

Matt laughed and pulled his arm from Dalia's grasp. He put his hand in the small of her back and nudged her forward. "Let's go to the museum."

"Sir."

"I can also drop you off at home and go by myself."

"The museum sounds great."

Matt grinned, and they took off at a good pace, more eager than they'd ever been to visit a museum. Once inside, Matt's let go of Dalia. She drifted through the spacious hallways, oblivious to the paintings hung from the walls. All she cared about was finding a secluded corner. There had to be one, or Matt wouldn't have brought her here.