Five Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything blurred from there. Dalia got back on Monique, that much she knew, but with three of them tangled on the bed, they all got to be the center of attention until there were just three tired, satisfied women left on the bed.

Lara crawled over to Dalia and cupped her face. She leaned in for a kiss, and Dalia closed her eyes as Lara's delicate lips brushed her full ones.

"I'll tell Matt you did good."

"Thank you, Miss."

"Lara."

Dalia kissed her back and said, "Thanks, Lara."

Lara left a last kiss on Dalia's forehead before she turned and snuggled up to Monique. Dalia met Monique's eyes, and crawled closer to the dark beauty. They kissed, long and slow. Monique put her hand on Dalia's cheek and smiled. Words weren't needed after what they'd shared. Dalia curled herself around Lara's little form, and so the little Domme lay surrounded by the wonderful sluts who'd served her, comfy and sated.

#

CHAPTER SIX

Friends

Dalia found Matt at the back of the café's terrace, hidden in the shade of an old grape vine that had wrapped itself around the wide open patio's support beam. She grabbed a chair and plopped down.

"I'm beat."

"I bet."

"Lara gets way too greedy when you give her too many toys to play with."

"Can you blame her really?"

"No, I get it." She waggled her eyebrows. "Monique and me are just that good."

Matt snorted.

"Don't judge me, we worked hard for that girl. What did you do?"

"I took the kids for a walk to the cemetery."

"Oh. I didn't know, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We go from time to time." Matt put his glass to his lips again and drained it. "It's hard on them. They're just kids, I mean... I mean, they're strong, but I can tell, you know? They miss her."

Dalia put her hand on Matt's, and he gave her the tiniest of smiles.

"They're at Nina's mother's more than they're at home. It's closer to school, we have friends there... That's what they say, but I know better. They walk past the sickroom, and they remember. It's not all bad, I'm sure, Nina had a lot of good days, it's just near the end..."

Matt's mouth pulled down. "She wasn't so good near the end. She used to wretch, and the kids would flinch. I never told her, and they sure as hell didn't either, they were strong for her." A harsh breath burst from his mouth. "God, it doesn't get easier. They hurry past the sickroom now."

"It's the room with the huge window, right?"

"What? Yeah, it's got a window."

"With a window that size, you could grow herbs and flowers in there."

Matt blinked and said, "You mean like a greenery?"

"More like a flower room, you can grow plants that don't need a lot of sun. Herbs and flowers or something, I don't know, stuff that doesn't die easy."

"I'd have to talk to my kids about it."

"Of course."

Matt traced the winding branches of the grapevine with a faraway look in his eyes, but the tired grief had slipped from the lines etched in his cheeks. He looked younger now, fresher. "You think peonies grow inside?"

"I have no idea."

Matt turned his attention back to Dalia and squeezed her hand. "I'll stop, I'm sorry. And thanks."

"It's okay."

That's what friends are for. Dalia swallowed the words, and they gathered like a stone in her stomach. Did Matt think of her that way? A close friend? Someone to talk to, but not relationship material?

The moment passed, and Matt ordered them another round, and they chatted about whatever came to mind. It felt nice to relax after the whirlwind week they'd had. Dusk fell, and warm lights set in old style lanterns dangling from the patio roof lit up the tables scattered about.

They finished their last drinks, and then walked over to the parking lot. Dalia held her car keys and said, "Do I follow you back home?"

"No, I'd like to be alone tonight."

"Still?"

"Yes, still. It always takes me a while to bounce back after I visit Nina's grave. Thanks for being there for me, I appreciate it a lot."

"Anytime." She slotted in her keys and looked up from the car door. "I could give you a massage."

Matt smiled smiled an old, sad smile and said, "Not tonight. I'll call."

"Okay."

Matt's thoughtful look followed Dalia until she disappeared around the corner. In her mind, she could see him standing there, thinking, but the places his thoughts went to, she couldn't guess. If only could.

#

CHAPTER SEVEN

No

Matt let Dalia in, and she took off her coat. Under it she had a loose black skirt, a well cut white blouse and a loose black tie to finish things off. She loved how the tie drew the eye down to her ample cleavage, only to get in the way of what you really wanted to see.

Dalia turned to hook her coat, but Matt's hand on her shoulder stopped her. His arms slipped down her body until one hand lay spread on Dalia's flat stomach while the other drifted down her thigh. "I'm not letting you cum tonight."

"What? Why? You can't do that."

Matt's hand slipped under Dalia's skirt and reached inside her flimsy panties. Her pussy was wet. She'd fingered herself in the car to make sure it was, terrified anyone would come tap on the window and ask what she was doing. And now this, Dalia groaned when Matt pushed two of his large fingers inside her slit, just as his other hand squeezed one of her unrestrained tits.

"I can, you should know that by now. I know how greedy you little pussy is, so I'll give you a chance to make things easier on yourself. You can hide anywhere on my property, but if I catch you, I'll fuck you where I've found you."

"And you get to cum?"

"Of course, that's what you're for, isn't it?"

"That's not fair."

"You're my fuck slut, Dalia, you take my cock and my cum."

Dalia fought the tremors that Matt's words stirred in her body. The truth if them humiliated her. She wanted his cock, wanted him to cum all over her. She needed him to use her, but she needed to cum. Hide or break the rules, that's the choice he gave her.

"Yes, Sir."

"You can do better than that."

"I'm your fuck toy, Sir. A wet hole for you to dump your cum in."

Matt pulled her closer against him, and Dalia groaned when his cock pushed against her back, hard as steel.

"That's right." He pulled his fingers from her slit and wiped her juices on her thighs. "I'm going to let you go now, I'll give you a little head start."

One step back, and Dalia stood alone, leaning on the coat rack for support. She turned around and shuffled away from Matt. There was little space in the hallway, he could grab her right now and fuck her here. Matt moved closer, and Dalia stepped back. She had to go, now.

Dalia turned on her heels, ripped the nearest door open and bolted for the kitchen. Where did she go? Outside? No. Upstairs? She'd be trapped. Where then? She could hide behind the kitchen door and dupe Matt, all she'd have to do was stay quiet.

Dalia yelped when Matt tapped her right between her shoulder blades, and she spun around. Matt looked at her with an arched eyebrow. "You suck at this."

Shit. Dalia darted to the side, but Matt's arm wrapped around her waist like an iron band, and all her speed did was knock the air from her lungs. Matt lifted her tie over her head and dangled it in front of her face. "This should come in handy."

He grabbed the back of her blouse and bent Dalia over the kitchen table. She had to stand on tip toe to keep from falling, and her struggles couldn't stop Matt from tying her hands behind her back with her own tie. She'd hoped he'd find a use for it, but not like this.

Matt dropped her skirt to the floor, and her panties soon followed. Dalia clenched her thighs together when Matt unzipped, and he spanked her ass hard.

"Spread your legs."

"Please don't do this, I need to cum."

"Today you don't."

"Please!"

"Don't beg," He put his cock against Dalia's slit and pushed inside. "It's no use."

"Please."

Matt reached around Dalia's body, and his hand hovered over her clit. "Did you say something, slut?"

Dalia tensed and said, "No, Sir."

"Good girl."

Matt fucked her at a steady pace, his thick cock hit deep on every thrust, but he didn't pound her to pieces. Dalia relaxed into the fucking, she wouldn't cum from this, but it felt amazing. Matt stretched and filled her, and she groaned when he pulled out and took a step back.

"Come on, get up. You get a second chance."

Dalia stood with her ass thrust back, her pussy at the perfect height for Matt to fuck her, and now what? More games? She nudged herself clear of the table and turned towards Matt. "Will you let me hide this time?"

Matt's eyebrows lifted. "You were the one standing there, staring out the window."

Dalia turned her hips and lifted her bound hands towards Matt. "What about this?"

"It stays like that."

"How am I supposed to run then?"

"That's not my problem, is it?"

"Okay." She edged backwards towards the kitchen door until her hands bumped into the doorknob. "Don't follow right away."

"Better hurry."

Shit. Dalia fumbled with the door and pushed it open. She turned and ran down the hallway. Not the living room, too many doors. Through the front door? She bit her lip as she pushed herself to go for it, but she couldn't, not by herself. Upstairs then. She sprinted up the stairs. Left, right? She picked left, the furthest door.

Matt's footsteps echoed in the hallway. Hurry! The door knob gave, and she stumbled backwards into the room. It was dark, a jumble of dark shapes, had to be a bedroom.

Matt's footsteps thumped on the stairs. Already? Where could she hide? Nothing, no brilliant Houdini plan. Fuck it, under the bed would have to do. Dalia lowered herself to her stomach, wobbled under the bed, and didn't stop until she hit the wall.

Her heart pounded in her throat as Matt turned a door knob further up the hallway, flicked on the light and soon closed the door again. One less room.

A shock of dread tightened her stomach, she hadn't closed the door! Not all the way. He'd see and find her! She didn't want him to fuck her and say no to her. She wanted him to command her to explode all over his cock, and then to cover her with his cum as she lay there twitching where he'd left her.

The light snapped on, and Matt's feet appeared in front of Dalia's hiding place. "You left the door open, how sloppy."

Matt crouched and put one hand on the floor. He peeked under the bed and smiled when he found his prize, huddled at the far end of the trap she'd led herself into. "You know, I expected a challenge, not this. You just want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Not if you won't let me cum."

"You're a greedy little fuck slut, aren't you? All you care about is your pussy. As long as you get off, everything's fine. That's not how it works anymore, you should know that. I decide if you get to cum nobody else."

Dalia squeezed her eyes shut as Matt's words turned her on. When she opened them again, he was under the bed. She kicked at him, and Matt grabbed her ankle. "Thanks."

One strong arm hooked the bed, and Matt worked himself free from the tight space. Dalia struggled and flopped, but she couldn't get loose, and soon enough Matt had his prize laid out for him on the floor. Dalia rolled on her back, and he grabbed her blouse. Buttons flew everywhere as he ripped it open.

"Matt!"

Matt slapped Dalia's bared tits, and she sucked in air when the sharp sting hit her. He said, "Sir."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

Matt flipped Dalia back on her stomach and bunched her blouse around her hands. "Spread your legs."

"I said I was sorry, Sir!" No answer, just the zip of his pants. "Sir!"

"You should've hidden better."

Dalia whimpered when Matt wrenched her legs apart and guided his cock to her slit. He wasn't gentle this time. Matt's fat cock split her open, and he grabbed her shoulder in his powerful hands. "Ready, slut?"

"No."

Matt laughed and said, "Don't lie to me, your fuck hole's soaked."

"I'm not, I--"

Dalia's protests trailed off into a groan as Matt's powerful hips slammed into her lush ass. Again and again he thrust deep inside her, the slaps filled the room. Part of his weight rested on her shoulders and flattened her tits. Her nipples dragged across the little carpet laid out on the floor, and the itch drove her crazy. She wanted to cum. One quick rub on her clit, and she'd get there. That's all.

Dalia shook her head hard when Matt's rhythm faltered. He pulled out of her slit and line after line of hot cum landed on her lush ass. As she lay there panting, Dalia cursed Matt for two very different reasons. The first only made the second worse. She wanted his cum in her mouth, she wanted to taste it on her tongue and swallow it, but she couldn't with her hands tied.

And she wanted to cum. Her pussy throbbed with need, and with the constant reminder painted on her ass, she was desperate. "Please untie me, Sir."

"And why would I do that?"

"I want your cum in my mouth, Sir."

"You're learning."

In no time, Dalia's hands were free, and she reached behind her to scoop up Matt's cum. She couldn't roll over or she'd waste it. She humiliated herself by bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean. Dalia moaned when the rich taste coated her tongue, and she gathered more. Would this get Matt's cock to harden? Would he fuck her again and let her cum this time?

All the cum had disappeared down her throat, and Dalia turned on her back, ready to spread her legs and take Matt's cock. Disappointment flooded her when she saw his zipper closed. She'd fed herself his cum right where he could see it. That had to deserve something, it had to be enough. She needed to cum, damn it! Dalia glared up Matt and reached between her legs.

"Don't."

Dalia pushed her tits up when she found her clit and moaned as sparks flew across her skin. So good. Her body thrilled with excitement and fear. She'd get in trouble, but screw that. She needed this, her hips jerked as she hit the edge. Dalia looked up, but Matt hadn't moved. He was focused on her, ready.

"Last chance."

Dalia closed her eyes and slowed down. Her fingers never left her clit, and she danced around the edge like she'd dodge a live wire. Did she dare? She did. Her hand blurred on her clit, and Dalia's back arched as perfect bliss blasted her body. She groaned in the back of her throat as wicked pleasure wrenched itself free from the depths of her stomach and set her body alight.

Her hands slumped down her sides as the afterglow took hold, warm and cozy. The rug on the floor felt soft on her back, cozy. She ran her hands across the soft fibers, and let the tassels play between her fingers.

Dalia yelped when Matt first yanked her upright and then lifted her over his shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Not a word."

Matt carried her down the stairs, bobbing on his shoulder. In the living room, he put her back on her feet and pointed at the floor. "On your knees."

"Yes, Sir."

"Put your hands on your thighs."

Dalia obeyed and watched from the corner of her eye as Matt unlocked a small chest she hadn't seen before. Inside was more than she wanted to find out about today. Lucky for her, Matt only took some rope from the chest.

"Back straight, push your tits out."

Dalia hollowed out her back, and Matt walked over to her with the rope. First was the tit harness. As a quick base, Matt ran one cord under Dalia's full tits, wrapped it around her arms, behind her back and then over the top of her tits. A few lengths of rope crossed between her tits, and Dalia's restrained jugs bulged out. She gasped when Matt ran his nails across the tight skin and nodded to himself.

Next were her ankles. Matt secured them with just enough slack that Dalia could still hobble on her knees. Last were her wrists and elbows, tied in front of her. One long length of rope wrapped around Dalia's arms from elbow to wrist, like a spider's web. Matt left her hands free, for what little use they'd be.

He grabbed Dalia's shoulder and tipped her forward. The floor got closer and closer until her cheek lay pressed against the cold tiles. Matt let go of her, and Dalia struggled to keep her balance on her shoulders and her bound hands. Any move she made, every little jerk, tightened the ropes binding her tits.

"You disobeyed."

Matt nudged Dalia's thigh, and she groaned as she fought for balance. She bit her lip to keep her voice back, but the rope dug into her sensitive tits as she swayed.

"We're back to where we started, with you being a greedy slut. You don't cum unless I tell you to, it's not hard."

Dalia's nose flared when Matt loosened his shoulders, and the deep pop reverberated through the room. Next came the clink of his belt buckle. Dalia longed to look up, to crawl away and hide, anything to protect from from what came next. "Sir?"

"What is it?"

"What are you going to do to me?"

Matt let the silence stretch out as Dalia trembled to hold her position. Her tits strained at the ropes as her breathing sped up and the quiet ate at her. The rustle of leather broke the stillness in the room, and Dalia gasped when the cold metal of Matt's belt buckle landed flat on her ass. No power behind it, just a promise. Matt dragged it over the curve of her cheeks, down her spine, until it rested on her head.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson today, slut. You'll see there are only five rules because I don't need any more."

Dalia shivered when Matt dragged the belt back up her spine until it rested in the crack of her ass. "I'll make sure you never even think of breaking my rules."

With a quick snap of leather, Matt folded the loose belt into an effective tool to punish Dalia's upturned ass. He lifted his arms and whipped the belt down. Pain burst through Dalia's system, and she shied away from it, only to bounce back as her ties pulled her back in place. The belt landed again, and again. The heat of the strikes blended together and trickled down her body until it pooled in the pit of her stomach.

Again Matt hit her, and the shock rippled through Dalia, but she no longer struggled to escape. Her body shook with excitement, and she twisted and turned to tighten the ropes binding her tits. She relaxed further into the floor and pushed her ass higher. She embraced the pain and let it fuel her need until she craved the next strike, longed for it.

The belt fell still, and Dalia offered her ass up in vain. Matt crouched next to her and ran his fingers over the red glow cast by his handiwork. "I know you like this, slut, the pain's not the punishment."

He reached between her legs and shoved three fingers in her soaking wet hole. Dalia lurched back, desperate for more.

Matt had other plans though. He planted one hand on Dalia's ass and teased her clit with his slick fingers. Dalia groaned as sizzling bolts of pleasure arched through her stomach. She'd cum if he kept it up, she'd cum, fuck!

"Please!"

"No."

Dalia's hopes for release vanished along with Matt's touch. All she got were a few sharp slaps to her sore ass, just enough to keep the embers stoked. He never left her alone for long, Dalia lost track of how many times she begged, how many times Matt poked the flames. One touch, one flash of pain and any resolve she had to fight back the next time evaporated.

Dalia broke the rule. Her body wrestled the reigns from her desperate mind, and she broke through the walls Matt had methodically thrown up. She squirted all over his hand, splattered his pants and shirt with her cum. A scream broke from her bound chest as the dam burst. The ropes binding her weren't ropes any longer, they were tendrils of steel, roots that locked her in the mind-bending pleasure drowning her.

Long after her body stopped twitching, currents of pleasure still swirled deep inside her, warming her. She'd come twice, only twice. How did that make her feel like Matt just dragged her off the fuck machine?