Five Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No luck. The hallways were near empty, but Dalia didn't dare slip her hand under her dress. She followed Matt and bumped into him when he stopped just around a corner. He turned and held out his hand. "Give me your bra."

The simmering ball of arousal in the bottom of Dalia's belly flared up, and her hands flew to obey his command. She handed him her bra and groaned when he filled his hands with her unrestrained tits. He squeezed her nipples through the soft fabric, and she loved the luxurious feel on her sensitive nubs. The dress did nothing to hide her nipples, and her tits swayed free under the supple fabric.

"That's better."

Dalia grabbed Matt's shirt when he turned around and pulled hard. "Please, Sir."

"Patience."

"I need it bad, Sir."

Matt put his hand on Dalia's and squeezed. "What are you?"

"Your fuck slut, Sir."

"And what happens if I tell you to be patient?"

"It's hard, Sir."

"If it wasn't, would you bother?"

Dalia blinked at Matt's question and let go of his shirt. "I wouldn't."

"You'll get what you need in time, trust me."

"Yes, Sir."

Matt brushed Dalia's lips with his before he turned the corner and stepped into the museum's great hall. Dalia chased after him, still boiling, but his words had tempered her impatience. She'd get hers.

After the great hall, Matt led Dalia to a narrow corridor. "There's a small cinema in the back, but they're not using it for any of the exhibits right now."

"How do you know?"

"I had a look around on their site."

They came up to a door that said CINEMA, and Matt grabbed the door handle. It didn't budge. "Damn."

He nodded toward a little alcove, off to the left. A small sign said 'coat room'. "Let's check over there." A few steps in, there was a heavy red curtain, and Matt checked behind it. "There's no door. Get in here, slut."

Dalia hurried past Matt, her heart beating in her throat. "Are we going to--"

"Yes, lose the dress."

"Yes, Sir."

Dalia ripped the dress over her head and tossed it to the floor. If someone walked in, security or whoever, they'd see her dripping pussy. She had nothing left to protect her.

Dalia had no idea what to do with her arms, so she folded her hands in the back of her neck and squeezed them together. That would keep them off her slit, she didn't want to get herself off anymore. She wanted Matt to push her against the wall, wanted his cock to stretch her pussy and pound her until she screamed.

"Open up." Dalia obeyed, and Matt gagged her with her bra. "Get your hands against the wall and push your ass back."

Dalia's nostrils flared as she sucked in a massive gulp of air. She leaned against the wall and pushed on it until her arms stretched. Her tits jutted forward from her chest, and her back curved in a beautiful line from her shoulders to her ass. Matt's pants thumped on the floor behind her.

"You want my cock inside you, slut?"

Dalia nodded hard, and clenched her teeth when Matt pushed against her slit, slowly, giving her an inch at a time. Layer after layer of tension dissolved into the knowledge that finally, she'd get what she wanted. Matt would give her the release she couldn't take for herself.

"Ready?"

God, yes. She squeezed her pussy around his cock, Matt got the message. He pulled out and powered forward. No build-up, no clever tease, this was not the time. He slammed her pussy hard and fast, pushing them both to the brink in minutes.

"Fuck! I'm close, slut. You're walking out of here with my cum running down your legs."

That did it. Pleasure blasted Dalia as she screamed her lungs out. She trembled as Matt pounded her tight pussy, and a long groan resonated in her chest when Matt's rhythm faltered, and he held her tight to his body.

He let go of her, and Dalia slid down the wall until she rested on her knees, her forehead pressed against the plaster. She pulled her soggy bra from her mouth. "Wow."

Matt dropped on the floor next to her and said, "Yeah."

They basked in the forbidden joy of what they'd done, and Dalia slumped to the side until she lay half on top of Matt. He toyed with her long blond hair. "You knew this was here?"

"No, just the cinema."

"And if there was no coat room?"

"Speeding ticket, probably."

Dalia laughed softly and nestled closer to Matt's chest. "So what's next?"

"I figured we'd take the guided tour. There should be one or two left."

"You mean actually visit the museum?"

"We're here now, and it's worth it if the guide's any good."

Dalia shrugged and said, "Sure, might as well."

"Yeah."

Dalia groaned in protest when Matt pushed her to the side, and she slapped his leg as he got to his feet. "Can't we have a nap first?"

"Lazy girl."

"Can you blame me for being tired?"

"One little cum, and you're KO on the floor. Yeah I can blame, you need to get in shape." He zipped up and headed for the curtain. Before he pulled it open, he looked over his shoulder at Dalia in her naked glory. "Better hurry, or you won't find me back."

"Wait!"

But the curtain swung shut behind him, and Dalia scrambled to get everything back on. She sprinted out the coat room, right into Matt's arms. He squashed her to his chest and pressed her against the wall behind her. By the time his lips left hers, Dalia's legs shook.

She'd never forget the coat room.

The rest of the night flew by. After the museum, they had dinner and chatted. It was so easy to talk to Matt, something she'd never had with her ex-husband. She loved his sense of humor and the sharpness of his mind.

After he'd dropped her off at her loft, Dalia watched Matt's taillights disappear into the night. She wished he'd taken her home with him. She closed the door behind her and flicked on the light. Everything she could want was in here somewhere, she'd gotten all the bits and bobs she'd set her mind to collecting. The decor was beautiful.

Funny she didn't care. She'd rather sit in her collar, naked on Matt's couch, than watch another movie on her huge TV. She dropped flat on her bed and closed her eyes, this sucked.

___

Any thoughts, criticisms, never hesitate to post them in the comments. I read every comment I get, and every thoughtful message teaches me something valuable.

If you don't want to comments, that fine. Leave a vote. Show others that this story is worth their time (or not).

C&D