Flapper Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

"No, in this instance either it sits Jake besides some bad decisions or everyone not a skirt selling herself here is bumped off, that is my department." Fred doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Should we help you out with that?" Giovanni shakes his head.

"Crew is coming, we are going to just get the information and I will look at the books. Crew shows up and it is not Jake, then there is offing. Perhaps will move this bordello anyway, the bulls have it pegged and usually best to move." We move off the jalopy then I squeak since one thing came to me.

"If it is cooked won't they try and off us?" Giovanni sighs and heads for the door.

"Probably not, but watch my back, and yours. Betty stay in the back to start."

I am nervous now but do follow Fred into the building, door is not locked which sits wrong. I mean an illegal business, you would think a lock on the door. Look and there is a lock on the door but it is not locked, as in someone called ahead. Entry hall is empty and it is an apartment building so rush up and grab Giovanni's hand.

"Was the door supposed to be locked?" Giovanni sighs but does shake his head.

"No, there is supposed to be a fella out here to see bulls coming and lock door to scram. That is during the night however, like a speakeasy, so that fella and the skirts are asleep." Nod and we continue on for the stairs.

At first I am thinking no problem, and then realize the manager office is on the ground floor. So I ask to be told madame is on the top floor with the books and records. Which gets me to ask after the skirts to find they wait for fellas in the entry hall. Which means this is a bordello, but not a proper one since there should be a band and singers.

Giovanni is saying that so I am giggling but does make sense. Apartment building and then no music or anything so little attention is paid. At least in theory, though the bulls know it is a bordello since it was in the letter. Does make me wonder, did they know before investigating the fella who got bumped off.

Perhaps should ask but not in front of Giovanni. If I mention the wonder he will likely get Capone to make sure everything is done secret. Which likely is a good idea since there is talk on how wrong things are in Chicago. Also a bad idea since moving things like bordellos around often makes them hard to find and Capone loses money.

Then we are stopping at a door. Giovanni looks at me, then knocks on the door so I look at Fred. He shrugs then looks at the door since it opened, he did bang like a bull. I have a frown now, the madame is a little older than me, and not wearing a single thing. Which isn't really the reason for the frown, there is someone else in there.

I'm unsure on what to think, I mean she is a madame and plenty of made men for security, probably. Course I alter that when we go into the room, there is another skirt in here, likewise not wearing anything, and I don't think sleeping was what they were doing. The second skirt turns beet red and would scramble out of here, except I grab her arm and look at Giovanni, he nods and waves.

Not that I let her go, I move us over to the door and wait for her to calm down. She was breathing fast but then looks at the madame and calms down, she had been talking to Giovanni in Italian. This skirt is not Italian, perhaps a mick or just regular old American.

"Not going to denounce or anything, but were you two doing what I think?" She nods and looks down.

"I'm catholic so I know I shouldn't enjoy her, but I sort of need something after the fellas buying time with me."

"I can sort of understand, I enjoy the fellas but I don't usually more than once a day. I have done more often and didn't enjoy so honest I want to go yell at Capone to find you another work." She snorts and shakes her head.

"Honest the only other thing I am good at is cooking."

"I could teach you to be a tailor, we will need a nanny if I get in the family way. But not pressuring for that or anything, I mean if you want to stay, stay. It is against the teachings, but then so is a skirt enjoying nookie and I do that." She is giggling pretty good now.

"Honestly this work is more or less exactly what the teachings want, the fellas enjoy. Also not since we do have the protection and use the chemical they say will keep us from having child." Snort and shake my head.

"I had wondered how you stood it, suppose that chemical would make for a good fluid."

"Sort of, it's not really a liquid, mostly we just use what was left in. Do have a bath in between but that is literally climb in wipe off and climb out, then add more of the chemical."

"Hope all of the bordellos provide that. We are here about the fella that got bumped off in the alley three days ago. Bulls are saying nobody here will talk to them. He is here since Capone is mad about that part, you are in no danger either way besides moving, which likely will happen." She is nodding.

"Yeah we all knew on the moving part. Oddly the bulls never asked me." Frown since that is perhaps bad.

"Is your regular room facing the alley?" She shakes her head.

"Those skirts are all here so you can wake and ask, about half are awake already, we make our own breakfast so all are here." Nod and then there is one thing.

"So you don't have anything besides lingerie?"

"We have a full closet, we are allowed to go out, diner, go to the library, even theater some. I mean we aren't all chained to a bed or anything, get days off."

"So going to a speakeasy for nookie?" She grins and shrugs.

"Some of us do, two go on over to Sunset Cafe and sample the colored fellas. We only get whites in here, and there are four colored skirts." Frown since that is sort of not nice.

"Could you go around and ask everybody? I was serious on needing a nanny, honest it is a bedroom and house, will train to tailor so extra income, help or not with meals while I am there." She is nodding and grins, then Fred is there poking at me.

"Is this you saying you are in the family way?" Shake my head.

"I won't know until morning sickness, though missed monthlies is a good indicator and I am not there yet. I am offering nanny now since it takes a while to be trained in tailor good enough to get to, even on a machine."

"So we would pay a skirt to be in our house, and she has nothing to do but tailor?"

"Yes, we both make good at the speakeasy and then the extra sawbuck, we give our nanny say an Abe Cabe, give her a bedroom, and then meals."

"Would you mind a colored?" Shake my head then look at Fred who does the same.

"Perhaps have her called our maid but besides that no issues. A colored skirt can give nookie to a white fella with no issues."

"The colored fellas don't much care for that." We are looking at Giovanni now since he said that, and is standing there.

"So we are going to go question?" Giovanni nods and puts his hand up.

"I am staying here to go over the books. Half the security lives elsewhere and drives over, though she has given me the usual arrangement, they wouldn't have heard anything since in the entry hall. Backdoor that is bolted from inside, no way to come in so no security on unless being beat in."

"So how would they know it was a made man that offed the fella?" Giovanni shakes his head.

"Far as she knows, they didn't know and didn't so much as say nothing as say they had no idea, if they have been asked." Fred is frowning when I look at him.

"In other words the bulls didn't even come in here?"

"Looks that way, and says they have known this is here for a while. Do go down and talk to the manager, that is the main security fella and would have been talked to first if the bulls came in." Nod then look at the skirt I had been talking to, she looks back then snorts.

"So you want me to guide you around?" Nod and wink.

"In naught still so Fred rises to attention again, he is really good at it."

Fred rolls his eyes and she is giggling but we do exit, after going to the window. Can't really see the alley from up here so we want lower apartments. Unless someone stuck their head out the window, not here on account of the madame is always in the entry hall at night. Debate it a little in the hallway then go down one floor and over to a door that is at the back of the building.

Skirt opens rather fast and it smells good, she is making hash browns and bacon. We get let in after a moment and I follow her to the kitchen area. Also looking around and honestly this looks like an apartment for a regular skirt who is not selling her body. Odd and then in the kitchen I find that has onions in there and it's one pan.

"That is a new one." She grins and winks.

"It makes for a good breakfast and then small place so hard to do separate eggs, bacon, and sausage. We got a mick here I learned this from, she is popular on account of big bubs and a redhead. Hates to be called a mick so we call her that and mickey." Snort and shake my head.

"Brings me back to growing up, lot of skirts on the street I was and we did the same thing. My name is actually Elizabeth but my friends decided to call me Betty."

"Better than some of the nicknames." I am nodding since I have heard a few bad ones too, then Fred is there.

"Don't think there is a point in asking here, but did you hear a fella get shot down three days ago?" She frowns for a moment then shakes her head.

"I woke up to the bulls back there. They were talking loud on account of searching the whole alley."

"Why were they searching the alley?"

"Based on what I heard they were looking for a gun, seems they figure on made man offed and sometimes they toss a gun right there." I look up at Fred and he sighs and tosses his hands.

"Capone bordello right here so it's not precisely a bad notion. I will mention they should have looked and asked, but then it is also something for us to do. I will also mention that smells good." She is smiling and shakes her head.

"Not sharing, I have tomorrow off so today it is not eating much."

"Suppose makes it easier to get that many above you." She winks and grins.

"I actually get on top or simply use my mouth most of the time." My jaw drops then I am looking at Fred, he looks back and frowns then shrugs.

"If you want to just use your mouth next time I won't complain." Roll my eyes and she is giggling.

"It is fun at first, but if you do enough fellas that way it hurts. Also will mention the taste varies so if he is a drinker it will be odd. Smoker is fine so long as you do, and if you do can I get a ciggy?" Snort and fish out the hope chest to hand over.

"Perhaps the next time I am in the monthlies. No real reason to deny you that then if it is as good." She is nodding and hands my hope chest back.

"When we get to that it is most of what we do for the fella, they don't want to do regular during usually. Some do and it is always a mess."

"Say have you offered up the tailor training and nanny thing yet?" Look over at her and shake my head.

"You are going to offer that around, I mean we are not talking to most here."

"Hang on there, tailor training and nanny?"

"Yeah, I am if able going to end up in the family way eventually. So we will need a nanny, I won't stop waitress and dick. I find both fun and he doesn't make enough to afford me and a child eating. So we want a nanny, Abe Cabe a month and will train to be a tailor so extra income. Slow on the training even with machine so not moving in and a tailor the next day. Won't hold you there until have a child in hand and only have to help with meals when you want and I am there. I am not there you are cooking."

"What about him?" Look up at Fred and shrug.

"If you want to, I am his only nookie but I have others some. I am goofy on him, but also not so no manacles."

"So I'd have to find fellas for nookie?"

"Probably, but then you could simply go to our work with us. Always plenty of fellas there and if all you want is nookie you can get as much as you want." She snorts then frowns.

"Can I just leave?" Frown and look at our escort, she is frowning too.

"Suppose we don't know. Giovanni is here however so we can ask and Capone is upset since the way the letter painted it, the made men didn't say anything. Looks more like they never got asked." She is nodding.

"I am tempted, but not sure I could, I am fairly popular." Look her over and nod, she has bubs bigger than mine.

"I had fellas seek me out in the speakeasies and you are bigger in bubs." Her jaw drops.

"No way, Speakeasy Betty?" I am nodding, Fred has covered his mouth to chuckle so kick him.

"I am also known as singing waitress, honest there are three of us, and flapper dick, I like that one best." She is giggling now.

"I do too. Since Giovanni is here I can go and ask. Also not sure I will, but it sounds good." I am smiling and poke Fred.

"You won't join us in our room, but if you want him for nookie enjoy, assuming he will." Fred rolls his eyes and she is giggling and squeaking since she stopped stirring and faced away a little too long.

Step out of her room then go down one floor. She has an alright view of the alley but can't see detail good. Second floor will be better, but I am sure first floor is the best one so usher us down one more. Then stop in front of the first door on this floor.

"I half think she will be your nanny, do you want me to tell the rest?" I am nodding.

"She is only thinking about it." Fred shakes his head after a moment.

"Just leave her as knowing right now. If she decides to not then tell the others if she doesn't. Assuming that they can just stop here." She nods and frowns, I am frowning too, though there is one thing.

"I think if you ask for something else you will get it. Capone wants to make money, and then you are allowed to library and such. If he didn't want you to leave you would know since there are fellas all over to go around with you."

She is nodding, with Fred then knocking on the door. This time it takes longer to get the door opened, this one has finished with cooking breakfast and was eating. Also doesn't just step out of the way.

"I went to the talkies last night not skipped out so no trying to replace me." I am giggling with our guide.

"We are a couple dicks, the courthouse appointed ones. The bulls had an offed fella in the alley and they claim as not making headway. I'm thinking since they never asked in here. So since you likely have the best view of the alley and open window, we are going to ask if you heard the fella get offed three days go, would have been a pop, likely talking first." She is nodding, then shakes her head.

"I didn't hear it since I am pretty sure when it did I was downstairs. Kelly next hallway over was up here though and her view is as good." I am grinning now since this is great news, also let this skirt go back to breakfast.

Our guide takes us over to Kelly then and knocks on the door. Takes a while and banging but we get Kelly who was asleep, I am also shocked. Kelly looks to be maybe sixteen, I mean short and small bubs.

"Goodness how old are you?" Kelly snorts and grins.

"I am actually twenty two, I am just short." Our guide is nodding and giggling.

"She is barely five foot, we tease her on that, keep saying she went on tippy toes when we measured." Kelly rolls her eyes.

"Didn't but then why are you bugging me?" Groan and pull out my license to flash.

"I and the big lug there are licensed dicks. Appointed by the Attorney General to investigate their cases better and this one was taken to them with we can't go anywhere. This case is about the offed fella in the alley three days ago. The skirt next to the stairs says you were up here when it happened." Kelly is nodding and yawns then waves us in.

"I was, hang on I need joe."

In we go and this is a little more normal for a bordello worker, as in there are sheer cloths hanging about here and there. Not that I should say it is only for a bordello, I like the look of the room. I look around then up at Fred who notices after a moment and rolls his eyes.

"I just think we should add some of the sheer cloth to the walls or something, I like how it looks." Kelly snorts.

"I got the idea from a movie. I think it was about gypsies or perhaps a burlesque skirt."

"I don't think I have seen that one, but then if you don't remember it wasn't that good." Fred snorts and pokes me.

"Perhaps hang some off the book case, and then the windows so we are having a sort of cover." I think all of us skirts are staring at Fred.

"Huh, a fella that thinks of those things." Kelly says and Fred turns red, gets the rest of us to giggle.

"If you made enough I wouldn't mind a cup of joe." Kelly starts then heads for the joe and checks it.

She pulls mugs out and fills up four of those. Also waves us over to the counter where she sets the joe mugs and pulls out a sugar jar with spoon. Then she collects more spoons so we don't use the sugar spoon. We all add sugar and stir that up then find places to sit and sip at the joe.

"Good joe." She is smiling at me.

"Most seem to want cream and I think that takes away the taste of it." I am nodding, with Fred.

"I agree, growing up I would get a cup of joe with breakfast, since I was six on. Mom would give me orange juice too, but I liked the joe. Course once my folks were offed in a bus accident I didn't have the dough for orange juice, and not always on joe."

"When was that?"

"During the war, I mean two months in to the war, this is before we joined, then my parents die and I have to get work."

"At least you were old enough to stay there." Shake my head.

"I wasn't, I got work in a store, I was the clerk who would get clothes and such out of the back. Didn't make enough to afford the house so I had to sell. Did find better work, just as bad on pay but I had an apartment so I managed."

"Couldn't you have found a fella?" Shake my head.

"When my folks died I was fourteen almost fifteen. They let me stay there but there was no help so had to find work. I wasn't ready to give out nookie let alone look at a fella as fitting for manacles until I was seventeen. Course at the time it took a bit to find a fella for nookie, the bars that were open were not a place a skirt went. No music except maybe a piano and sometimes there is a phonograph, the fellas were pretty uncouth. I mean going by one and you get your backside grabbed."

"Why hooch is illegal."

"Pretty much, though far as I know it was mostly the skirts with manacles on a fella, they wanted him home to do things with, and the fellas are in bars which a skirt doesn't want to go in. The speakeasies are so much better, not just beer and grabby fellas." Fred rolls his eyes.

"Far as I remember you like the grabby fellas, and then you do have a belt of brown plaid."

"I like nookie and see nothing wrong with handing it out so long as the fella is sweet on asking. I mostly have a martini, though I admit our bee's knees is top notch."

"Where do you go for that?"

"He is the door bimbo on the basement speakeasy. I am one of the singing waitresses. Also first so suppose I am the singing waitress."

"I've not been over there. Usually when go to a speakeasy we go over to Sunset Cafe. It being full of made men we feel safer and then they seem to like us there."

"Sunset has a lower quality martini, I think. I'm sure the Italians disagree but their hooch is the same on quality so either is good to go to."

"No colored over there so Kelly won't go." Kelly rolls her eyes.

"I tried one once, and he was all over me for it." Just giggling for a little while then Fred clears his throat.

"Probably should go back to why we are here. What did you hear on the fella getting offed." Kelly sighs and puts down her joe.

"Honestly it is lucky that the fella I had come up with was finishing when it started. He didn't want to be talking since he did through most of it. I think why I got the job here, most think I am a young skirt which is horrible but then I am not so it's not really that bad." I am frowning and I need to ask on that.

emap
emap
238 Followers
123456...8