Flapper Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves around a little, then eyes open to blink some then she sits up. Not wearing anything and the sheet slid down her so bubs are on display. Then she is screaming about security so the fellas are pulling badges. I just go over to her and put my hand over her mouth,

"Two detectives and a dick, calm down." She nods so pull my hand back and she pulls up the sheet.

"Why are you in my room?"

"We are in your room since in the course of our investigation on a fella shot down, we ended up in a shoot out. I am hoping your name is not Kelly because I'm pretty sure that fella is offed." She shakes her head.

"He's one of the fellas that you imagine would simply force skirts if he didn't get enough nookie. He's also next door, not sharing the room." I am nodding and grin since she may know.

"We are unsure on who is not offed so you will want to get dressed. I'm unsure on you facing charges but the ones that are not offed are since they shot at us in a diner for no reason besides we were going to ask them questions on Paul and Simon." She nods and then frowns.

"What about Simon?"

"Paul gave a necklace that was for Kelly to Simon to fence. The fella going around making noise on Simon and the necklace not for sale is the fella next door I would assume. So wondering on this Kelly, and then not sure it matters."

"He had made noise on finding a skirt that demanded jewelry and such. I would figure on that is Kelly and she only went on about that because it's nice things." Look at the fellas and both are nodding so that is no problem.

"If that is all then no problem we don't have to find Kelly. Simon on the other hand they want to find. I don't care since Simon is a fence and their problem, I only wanted the shooter and we have him in the morgue most likely. Just to be sure, next door is a fella at six foot, with a big nose, brown hair, and blue eyes?" She is nodding.

"Am I in trouble?" I'm unsure so look at the fellas, John comes in after a moment.

"Unless you went on the capers besides last night no. We will take your fingerprints and go over the ones we have on the capers. You won't be held for that and we will take you to the hospital, there are two in surgery and perhaps one is your fella. Not that I think he isn't going away for a while. I would recommend you find work and get an apartment or go move to any city you want and do the same." Her face falls.

"Am I losing the dough? He had promised a big house and servants. Besides that hard to get work and an apartment with no dough." John frowns for a moment then hands over the box.

"Dough you can keep, jewelry is stolen and while I can pinch for receiving stolen it's not worth the hassle. Though you haven't said, who is Simon?" She sighs and pulls a ring off to drop in the bowl with the rest.

"Simon is the fence, though I never met him and no idea where he is. One of the fellas has a house and they stored there. He knows Simon, so Simon is either made up or living here somewhere." I am looking in the bowl and these are good pieces of jewelry.

"How did you get such nice things? I mean this hotel is expensive so the good stuff would be sold first I would think."

"Everybody gets to pick out one thing every two capers. Not that I did but you know what I mean. Mostly it was just me getting the things though those two next door have picked out things. Not sure if they were for each other or skirts, they didn't talk about it around me."

"Didn't see any rings, but other things would be under the suit." Detective says from the doorway, which reminds on one thing.

"Go on next door and check in there, perhaps he got the necklace and then there will be more dough. Speaking of which what are we doing with the dough?"

"This is ill gotten dough so we are supposed to take it. It is written in as seized property then I am pretty sure it is given over to the funds for our salaries and bonuses. Bonuses are for coming in every day we are supposed to, and then pinching people that made others scared, so murderers mostly, though with this crew perhaps is going in for bonus." Skirt makes a noise and I am right with her on that.

"Why this crew?"

"String of jewelry capers so south side is nervous. I mean the capers are good but how long before they do during the day attacks with shooting and more jewelry along with dough."

"Are we seeing any of that? I mean we got the crew and put an end to it, we are not making all that much with him being a bimbo and I am a singing waitress." John snorts and shrugs.

"Generally the bonus goes to us in police. Course you are missing a jalopy and don't know how, mostly since no second jalopy. I think we will mishandle some of the dough and get you a jalopy."

"Breezer." I say getting her to giggle.

"Perhaps, depends on how much we get and if the rest of the fellas at station want to trust you with one."

"If you waitress do you know if your place is looking for another?" Shake my head and look at her.

"No idea, Simon has said maybe we will get a fourth. Just at my speakeasy, the one I work in rather, to waitress you have to sing to. Bad sound in the basement so we go among the tables and sing, so everyone can hear."

"I can sing." Nod since everyone can, just if others want her to is the question, then the detective snorts.

"Here's a thought, we are taking her with us anyway, so we go to the hospital and you can see Fred. Take her to the station for photograph and fingerprints, then find her an apartment and take her over to your work and ask that Simon." I am nodding then grin since I can stay with Fred.

"I like this idea. Means I can stay at the hospital with Fred."

"You said you can't get goofy."

"I'm not goofy enough to say no other fella but you give the manacles. I do care about him and it's not like he is pressuring me to only with him. I gave Hayseed a turn at me last night, Fred was there and was told." John snorts then frowns.

"Why was Fred told?"

"Fred was told because Portia and Amber like to do that. They tell me they do that to make sure he doesn't care, and then both wouldn't mind being pressed into the wall at the door and taken for a turn. Fred is a looker and muscle bound without being freaky."

"You sing his praises." I am nodding since I do.

"I do, he gives truly amazingly good turns. Also helps with breakfast, after showering together and nookie showers are common."

"Amber, is that the blonde waitress?" I am nodding at Detective since she is blonde.

"Yes, I suppose means you have come in when she is there."

"Yeah, she told me if I come back and pick her up she will go home with me and there will be nookie." I am giggling now.

"She gives Simon a turn every time she goes in, Alfred too I think. Scott most likely gets one with her, the tanker had mentioned as how he is unsure how a fella keeps up with me. Amber is worse, I think she should work in a bordello. I'm not sure if she wants that much nookie or just hands it out more often than I did."

Plenty of chuckling though we do need to get a move on so John and Detective are told to turn around. Skirt gets to the cabinet and in glad rags then back over to the bed to pull a travel bag out. The rest of her glad rags go in that, and the box of dough. No purse so I ask after that and she has pockets that a few bills go in.

Next door with us and I get to go through this room. John helps at least so it is over fast, and he collects a travel bag from under the bed. The suits in here go in that, and we do get a box of dough, and a necklace. It is a rather nice necklace so I would think it would go over good to a skirt looking for a moneybags.

First room is cleared out then back down with us. Smiling elevator man, since we all three get back on the elevator with a new skirt. He shares condolences with her on losing her fella. Get the feeling they were nice asides the one, though that was mostly to the skirts. Seems like more fellas are that way, skirts are worth nothing besides as a good spot of nooky when he gets the notion.

Do lose some dough at front desk, they were not caught up on charges. Two sawbucks so not as bad as I figured. Out to the jalopy with us and off, so I ask after the house. I am getting dropped off first since we got the shooter. Probably but almost definitely since she will look at photographs of the fellas in the morgue.

Rather wish she didn't have that to do, and also glad that there is someone who can put names to faces. We got their wallets but no identification has a photograph on it. Over to the hospital with us where after some talking I get to join Fred in his bed. Mostly since there isn't an empty bed in the hospital, and he doesn't have a cast so they won't keep him.

Quite glad with that, even better news we get his keys so the detective will collect another detective or patrol to get our jalopy here. Also have promises on getting a second jalopy to our house. Fred has to teach me and get the license, which is easy since we go in and ask for one. So I climb in with Fred after taking off the shoulder holster and jacket.

My things are collected by a nurse and she promises to keep them safe. I curl up on Fred and ponder sucking but then he is asleep and better to do while he is awake. Also would want nookie and I am not riding him with all of these other beds. Don't have separate rooms, the hospital has rooms for surgery and then a recovery hall.

1...345678