Flapper Dick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Most of the station is of the opinion you are getting three sawbucks from County Attorney because you keep getting in the paper." Plenty of chuckling and giggling for a little while.

"Oh we never discussed the question I had. Should I demand to be limited to picking up witnesses for the next month or so?" Doctor frowns for a bit then shrugs.

"If you would like. I will say do less things in one day. I mean one case a day you can do fine. That is for a month, after that you will start finding it hard to walk and I will want you staying home. Even shopping trips will be hard on you, though you can drive someone to grocery. Just stay in the car."

"So if I decide to go to stay in the hospital before baby in hand?" Doctor snorts and looks up then over at the wall calender.

"I will say that from May twenty fourth and on you can go stay in the hospital. I am thinking first week of June you will have baby in hand, though you may earlier and even later. If you haven't by June seventh or so, go to hospital. They will listen and make sure everything is fine, perhaps even do an x-ray."

"So if not by the seventh I go in and just stay?" Doctor is nodding and winks.

"There are some tricks we can do to get you to have the kid, so go in on the seventh and they will check you over. If you look fine and just haven't they may then and there and may wait. Depends on how you look and sound."

"Should I go over to the big hospital and ask them?" Doctor rolls his eyes this time.

"They will tell you the same thing, if not sooner. I don't see pregnancies as often so mostly this is what I remember of training on it." I am nodding then the bull nudges me.

"I know today was mostly John demanded you help him after. I will tell the fellas that you are under doctor orders to only have one case a day. We might assign a detective for Betty duty, more likely you will get a sergeant next time."

"Well a sergeant likely won't be saying he was told I would give him nookie."

Bull turns red and the nurse is giggling with me. Also usher him to his jalopy, I do need to get home, I am getting a little toward hungry and then dinner is coming up soon. Not to mention need to talk last names with Fred.

emap
emap
237 Followers
1...456789