Flapper Dick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also feeling better than Fred behind does, mostly because he is rubbing on me. All that hair he has down there is rubbing on me and different feel, and then sort of better. Mostly better because there is more rubbing and then it's not me helping to enjoy him, he is helping me enjoy him. Likely a little silly with the notion but better that he is helping me enjoy him.

Then I am half collapsing atop Fred because I found the high notes. Fred angles enough to kiss me then he is bucking under me and that feels so good. Extends these high notes for a nice long while, and then I am moving again. Want to get Fred to his finish because then I can sleep again. Feels good to me too but mostly I just need to sleep.

Suppose I am being odd on this but I am tired and he gave me a good enough time. Perhaps Liza was right and my desires will fluctuate during. So far they have been the same but then again I want to be done with the nookie early. Also bouncing atop Fred plenty, not helping me with wanting to keep going.

Pause and then rotate my hips instead and that is so much better. I am rubbing all over Fred, he is moving about inside, and I am going to find high notes in no time like this. Helps greatly that Fred is bucking away and his hands are all over my bubs. Then I am wailing in the throes of high notes to write to everyone about, and then it gets better, Fred is groaning and I feel him filling me up.

Rather nice feeling when it is going up into me. Also trying to go back out and held in by Fred so there is a sort of soft ball bucking around inside. Still wanting to lie down and sleep but also want to get all of Fred inside first. No idea which is more important but do stay atop until he is starting to get soft inside then he helps me get off and under the covers.

Wake being held by Fred, from behind which is new. Course he had commented on how he isn't sure me curling up on him is good in my condition. It is nice to be held from behind, especially if say he was risen to attention, but he isn't and I need to get up. Mostly because Audrey is there and saying I need to get up.

Quite a struggle but I manage to get up, mostly after elbowing Fred. Then I am going to take a shower, dash even and not because I am late in getting up. I had known I would need to go more often but little early on this. After the shower I get in my red suit with a purple shirt, it's one of the better combinations.

Join Audrey in the kitchen and poke at her since breakfast isn't done yet. Audrey giggles some though I can't really fault her. French toast is tasty and then best when it is fresh cooked. Also have sunny side up eggs and bacon. For me I get a second plate with the eggs and bacon. I look at what I end up with and sigh, gets Audrey to giggle.

"I know I need to eat more but heavens, it looks like we are sharing breakfast plates."

"You eat more than Fred." Glare at Audrey for that one, and start eating.

My belly rumbled and I admit I am hungry, not that I want to eat this much. Luckily for Audrey she just eats with me, and then there is a newspaper today. Good change from yesterday so grab up a section of newspaper and read that. Also groan because front page it has a story on me finding the right person who offed a fella.

"You hadn't done anything since last month." Snort and then we are both giggling since that is silly.

"Maybe the editor of the Tribune is married and his wife told him to always have stories on me or no nookie." Audrey is laughing now.

"Simon said I get up with him and make him breakfast or he won't give me nookie anymore." This is funny so we are both laughing for a little while.

"Don't you eat with him?" Audrey nods and winks.

"I do but when you are getting up early I have toast. Even with jam it doesn't fill you so I eat with him and then eat with you."

"What is Fred getting for breakfast?" Audrey sighs and looks up for a moment.

"I am tempted to make him a sandwich, but will give him French toast and I will have a BLT. Are you expecting to be gone that long?" I am nodding since John likely will want to drive around and then have to interview a number of maids and the butler.

"I am taking a detective out of south side and taking him up to north side to deal with something that doesn't really matter. Also a wealthy family so it matters to those at the top of the government in Chicago." Audrey is nodding and then grins.

"You also think it was simply a maid getting back at her lover." I am nodding then frown since perhaps not all in one.

"Yes, but then perhaps not all in one. I mean suppose someone had gotten in by being a lover of a maid and then pilfered but was interrupted before getting out so jewelry is hid someplace found by a maid or butler and moved." Audrey is nodding after a moment.

"Entirely possible, big mansion you know the family is loaded so making nice with a skirt wanting nookie wouldn't be that hard."

"Especially with young skirts hired on as maid. The folks are older so don't want to be giving nookie to a man old enough to be dad. If the son is a three letter man then they have no avenues at work which they live at." Audrey is nodding.

"Unless they are into skirts, or the butler isn't an old fella they have to go outside the house. Probably better to do that anyway since they wouldn't be giving nookie to a co worker."

"Or their boss which they can be fired over, especially if she ends up knocked up." Audrey snorts then looks up for a moment.

"I'm unsure on that, possible if she is new as a maid and knocked up the parents will make their son put manacles on her, I mean they get grandkids. Little sordid but better than her being a prostitute and most would call it romantic." I am nodding after a moment.

"It is sort of romantic, he looked past the fact she is just a maid and married her. Course this is forgetting that all he was doing was meeting his needs with her and ended up with child."

Audrey snorts and goes back to her section of the newspaper. Not that I blame her it was something of a depressing discussion. Not so much the maid becoming a wife, but the simple fact that most of the time a maid knocked up by the family is fired and either raises the kid alone or puts in orphanage.

Little while later I have finished breakfast and enough of the newspaper. Check outside to find while it is not raining there are clouds, so go get my new trench coat. Hat cover goes into one of the many pockets on the coat and then I am outside and get in my breezer. That was fast simply because no rain on the tarp, it's just grabbed up and shoved inside the back seat.

Reaching the station I look around and then go park it in the parking lot for the patrol. There is a patrol here when I do so he is chuckling pretty good as he drives away. I am grinning and go on inside to find nobody around but the sergeants. The one standing right there looks at me and tosses his hands so I am giggling as I go over to him.

"I got a beef with a detective."

"There is one upstairs, the rest will be here soon I would think. They always come in before taking off to ask questions."

"Is John upstairs?" Sergeant snorts and shakes his head.

"Most of us have taken to calling him dad." I snort and look the sergeant over, he is older than John I'm pretty sure, he is grinning even.

"Didn't mean to do that to him." Sergeant snorts and shakes his head.

"He is actually one of the oldest detectives. Us sergeants come older but mostly that is because most of the detectives up there when John was promoted have since retired or died."

I would say something except the door opens and there are detectives coming in. The first group doesn't have John with so I am still waiting, and the fellas stayed there. Also grinning so they must be expecting me to do something. Then John is coming in so I do something, yell dad and run at him.

John rolls his eyes but does catch me when I jump at him. The fellas are laughing and the sergeant is clapping.

"I'd rather you didn't bother me today, I have some running around to do."

"Fred says I need to take a detective with me to talk to a wealthy family about their jewelry. Son was pinched since he had in his room but he wouldn't have taken." John is silent for a moment then looks up.

"I'm wondering why you have that."

"I am wondering the same thing, but then again wealthy family and according to the newspapers I can't do anything wrong. Fred told me to take a detective since you can arrest and threaten with it so people are more likely to answer questions. Then course you are older so the family still at the mansion will make sense to you." John groans and shakes his head.

"I didn't see your breezer."

"I parked in the parking lot behind the building."

"Alright I will help, but you are helping me out after. Come on need to go check out my desk."

Upstairs we go, past the cheering detectives, so I am giggling all the way to John's desk. There we find there are a couple folders stacked on it so he sits and opens those up. Pull the folder I have detailing what I am doing and drop on his desk. John looks at it for a moment then puts it under the second folder.

Hands the first to me when he finishes reading that so I am looking this one over. It details a crime scene, this time John is looking into a murder and this one seems to be rather cut and dry. Got an offed fella, with the son missing. Said son isn't a young man, he is twenty four so not likely he went out and got with a skirt who asked him to stay there.

Most skirts would go to his house, since we tend to live with our folks. Course him not being around suggests he ran away, say after offing his dad. Also perhaps is something else, like he went on a trip for work or a little vacation, even possible that the fella was grabbed and held. Not that I call that one likely, folk are grabbed and held to turn into a prostitute, or to hold for ransom.

No offing while grabbing someone to hold for ransom. Unless said someone is part of a gang, or perhaps even works for Capone. Which is a good thought, there isn't anything on what the son does for work. Then John is handing the second folder over and I am reading this to find the fella works in an office.

Likely removes Capone, but then does put the fella going on a trip for work higher up. I better mention this, though do wait for John to put the folder down.

"Sounds like the son but then possible he went on a trip for work, all it says is he works in an office but not what he does." John is nodding and shrugs.

"I had the same thought, part of the running around for today was going to his work. I mean perhaps he went on a trip to look over farms, or got on a train."

"So you want to go traipsing all over Illinois?" John snorts and shakes his head.

"Definitely not, I was thinking go to his work and then maybe go to train yards and ask there. Got a picture of the fella, there were some in the house."

"Not from graduating high school I hope."

"No, college. He went right here in town." I am nodding since that is rather handy for the folks.

"Oh, there is one thing I wanted to ask on. Not case related but Portia is perhaps knocked up from Francis, colored fella in the band at work. They have a two bedroom house and practically need bigger." John is nodding.

"They can do that so long as they have the dough to pay for it. House would go up not out and they will need someplace to live during the construction. I mean since they work in a speakeasy being up at the crack of dawn for the construction to not bother them is out."

"Yeah I hadn't thought of that. What about getting permission or whatever?" John snorts and shakes his head.

"All they have to do is find a contractor to do it, and pay him. Everything after that is handled by him and his crew. Do make sure to tell them to ask the contractor, not all of them have a plumber and sometimes they don't mention it being an option to add bathrooms."

"Oh good thing you mentioned that, I was thinking just tell them to find a contractor and hand over the dough. Brought it up last night and Simon will front them the dough if they are short."

"Can't not pay him back too." John says getting us both to laugh.

"Oh and I am seeing the reports you guys send to County Attorney starting next Monday. The office manager fella had mentioned plotting out capers on a map so you can perhaps figure on a next target and such." John is frowning for a moment.

"Where did that idea come from?"

"Mostly it was I will be seeing the reports, that includes the ones you are not making much progress on, like the jewelry thieves Fred and I shot down while looking into a murder. You had one of their capers but not all of them. So originally the idea was I read those and then call the station to say this caper and this are done by the same crew. The map part was me asking for one so I can see all of Chicago and perhaps learn it. He suggested the rest so I am thinking office managers are very handy." John is chuckling and the detectives around us are staring.

"That is a damn good idea." One says getting me and John to nod, also reminds on they have maps already.

"You guys have maps already so all you need is a board and pushpins."

"Not to mention sharing information, but then perhaps you can get three or four detectives working the same thing." John says and plenty more nodding.

Then he is standing up and ushering me to the stairs. Down the stairs and not out quite yet I notice the sergeants are grinning so I want to ask. Don't though, get shoved out and around to find a sergeant writing up a fine at my breezer. I am screeching at him, John is chuckling until I yank out my license and go over to the sergeant to poke him.

"Here now there will not be a fine written on me parking in a handy spot for the little while I was here."

"License there says private dick and this lot is for police use only." Toss my hands then kick him.

"I am a court appointed dick which means I outrank you. Also a knocked up skirt with a pistol and a desire to shoot a certain sergeant." Sergeant gulps and closes up the fine folder.

"Just a joke honest, your fine would have been a dime, mostly we prefer that only our patrol are parked in here." John is nodding when I look at him so roll my eyes.

"Again, knocked up skirt and don't want to walk half a mile." Sergeant and John are nodding now so that is curious.

"Mostly we are called and told of things but sometimes folk do come to the station and there have been beefs on the parking. Problem is we don't know what we can do, turning this into a parking building is an option, but we can't put it very high and into the ground we can do for one level."

"Not enough space for what you have." I say getting both to nod.

"There has been thought on setting up a parking location up in the big building area then running buses often from there to the businesses so there is parking left around them for those who don't work inside."

"That is a good idea, the traffic in there during the day is bad. If there is actual parking spots it might even slow down and I am not a nervous wreck thinking of making Fred drive me everywhere." Both of the fellas are chuckling, and nodding.

"We have seen it. Mostly I am glad the streets are big enough for parking."

"Imagine how bad it will be when jalopies are owned by everyone." We all groan about that one since it is bad now.

"Maybe we will come up with something to combat the problem when it is gets really bad. I think we should get going, do have to do my running around today too."

John has a point so hand over my keys to him. He is grinning as he climbs in my breezer, on my side looking up hoping for it doesn't rain soon. Mostly because the top goes down and then we are moving along. I am writing down what John told me on the contractor and getting the house bigger, and then ask a question here and there to make sure I got everything he mentioned.

On his part John is driving us good, but also good I had grabbed up the folders and stuck in one of the big pockets. This one is on the inside, which is handy since hard to grab off me, and then if it rains. Which is important since we seem to be getting spots of rain now so I am commenting on needing to pull over to put the top up.

Not that we do, John is chuckling since I am talking about needing to get the top up. Apparently it's not that easy to mess up the electrical system on my breezer. So I change it to he better be right on that since the spots of water are turning into a light drizzle as we go along. Luckily I have the cover for my silk hat, and we are close to the mansion we are heading to.

Also discover the mansions are not that far apart. I mean they have a yard like any other house, but it's not really any bigger compared to the mansion. So it is a huge yard, but it is only huge because there is a mansion and not a two room wide house. Also discover there is a third floor, there are windows up there.

Find there is a sort of parking lane in the front yard of the mansion, not that we park there. Walking across the grass to get to the parking lane I find it is rounded. As in it is for visitors to get dropped off and the jalopy is driven somewhere else.

"Honestly I expected it to be a little grander." John snorts and shakes his head.

"No, those houses are in other places, this area here is practically on the lake, and then not that far from the big buildings. Most everything to be found there so this is a great house for those who are still making money. Besides look, there is a driveway over there so garage." Follow his point and snort since there is a driveway.

"Wish we had one of those. There is one thing I don't get, why isn't the third floor on the map in the folder?" I ask as the door is opening to show us the butler, he is a younger fella, about my age I think.

"Ma'am that is because the servants quarters are up there and of little import to most." I snort and pull out my license, John pulling out his badge.

"Court appointed dick and a detective to look at the situation with the jewelry better than the bulls managed."

"Ah excellent, Miss has been most put out that the young master is still in jail." I snort and look at John who looks back and shrugs.

"We can call up and ask they release him, but being a south side detective I can only ask. Better if we find a suspect or call up with know what happened and no charges are being filed." I am frowning now since that makes no sense.

"Wait, so if one of the folks here called the station and said they don't wish to file charges they let their son go?" John is nodding.

"I'm fairly sure they know that already. Just it's better to figure out why the jewelry was moved in the first place, if they say no charges then we stop looking and if it was a thief posing as a friend they can come back." Didn't know that, and then also sparks the thought I had on this yesterday.

"Being the butler I am sure you know everything that happens in the house almost, so is there a maid having nookie with the son?" Butler looks behind him fast then leans forward and nods.

"There is such a pairing, six months ago there was a new maid hired. Young skirt and quite shapely, I haven't talked with her on it but I get the feeling she is hoping to get manacles and move up in the world." John is nodding like he had figured on the same.

"Good to know, and I think we had best go on inside and talk to Miss then question the staff." Butler nods and stands up straight.

"Absolutely, if you would come inside I will take you to see Miss. She is currently in the entertainment room. She has fallen for one of those drama shows." I snort and grin since I fell for one of those, though this early it is likely not one I know.

Door is shut behind us then we are ushered to follow the butler to the next room over. I am looking around since the room is large, and furnished with so much. Pool table, and a dart board over there, the radio is on with a ray of three sofas around it. Poker table is set up, and then another table with stacks of playing cards on it.

1...34567...9