Flapper Dick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting home is an adventure of sorts, it started out alright. Then traffic picked up and there is an accident ahead of me on the bridge. I almost ended up in the accident even, but the jalopies involved survived and got moving again so we all continue on our way. Plenty of cheering, from me and other drivers.

Inside I go over to Fred sitting on the sofa until Audrey grabs me up and pulls after for the kitchen. Fred is chuckling behind us so poke Audrey some but do help her with dinner. Also drooling a little because we are making chicken fried steak. So both of us are whacking meat for a little while, which is harder than it sounds.

Meat has to be whacked some, then flipped over to get whacked on the new side. Also four pieces of meat so we have to do two each, this isn't precisely fast. Once we finish with the whacking we are getting the potatoes skinned and cut up to cook to make mashed. Then Fred has sat at the table so I go join him, takes a while to have potatoes cooked and the steaks are fast.

"You went shopping." I am nodding and hold up two fingers.

"I got handed a case to look into better than it had been. I mean holes in the report so it's possible the fella didn't do it. I didn't think he did anyway since he is something like five houses away from the victim and works in a factory."

"So that lead to shopping?" I am nodding and sigh since I did skip that part.

"It did because there was a gang house across the street, they didn't do the offing and told me of a small gang three actual streets south. I figured on it was a gang member since nobody saw the murderer until after he offed the fella, but there was an argument so came in the house from backyard."

"I see, so you had to go and buy something from the gang to get a raid." I am nodding and point at the box of washing machine belt.

"I got a washing machine belt, got it for our machine simply because I know what it is and have to look like a skirt who is actually looking to buy from a gang. I was told about drugs too so took the tale of what I bought and was told about to courthouse and got the records skirts to call in for a raid. I had to go get the fella on trial let go since he didn't do it and had proof."

"I never thought about you needing a raincoat so that is a good buy." I am nodding then pull out the folder to hand to Fred.

"Also got a case, the bulls have a fella pinched, just it's the son of the family got robbed, he got pinched on account of had the jewelry in his room. I'm thinking he has been getting nookie from one or more of the maids and not giving her manacles so getting back at him." Fred is nodding as he is reading the report.

"Going tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I will visit the family tomorrow and ask all of them questions. I'm thinking you better come with." Fred frowns and looks up for a moment then shakes his head.

"No, go over to the station in the morning when the detectives are showing up and take one of them. More likely to get action if a detective shows up with a court appointed. Don't forget we actually have no standing to make an arrest except as a citizen. Detective can simply arrest anyone they want, have to show a reason later on but the later on can be a while later." Audrey sits with us and snorts.

"Take John, you promised to let him drive your breezer." I am nodding and grin then realize one thing.

"Fred there won't be a nookie shower." Fred sighs and shrugs.

"I can wake you up when I get back from work and enjoy you in bed, or you get back at three and I can enjoy you then."

"Aren't you supposed to not let Fred get above you anymore?" I am nodding then wink at Audrey.

"I get on my hands and knees, almost as good. Course I could still look up at him as he enjoyed me if he wasn't so heavy." Audrey snorts and giggles with me, Fred just rolls his eyes.

"You are only staying here with me because I am a big strong fella."

"Mostly it is what you put to me, though I admit the big house helps. Also think we will live here with our daughter and let her have grandkids." Fred sighs and looks up then shrugs.

"On the one hand having grandkids sounds good, and then bad all in one since I am a fella, we don't deal with babies. Other hand it is my daughter, assuming we have one, and I don't know if I will not mind her having nookie." Audrey has collapsed into me from laughing so hard, I am doing the same.

"My dad never said don't you ever have nookie. I half think he sat in the kitchen with us for that project because I was there with a fella, he knows what it is like for a fella and knows me having nookie young is bad." Audrey snorts and shakes her head.

"My folks are still alive and Dad still won't entertain the thought that I have had nookie. Mom knows I was working in a brothel and is happy with doing this instead. Teases me on being color blind." I snort and then groan since I never thought of that one.

"Wish I had thought of that tease." Audrey is giggling again then Fred snorts.

"Should leave a lamp on in your room, so you can find Simon in the dark." We are both looking at Fred then Audrey is giggling like mad.

"Simon said the opposite, he is glad for not needing a light in the room to find me."

This is funny so we are all laughing and then the timer goes off. Audrey and I are hopping up to get to work on getting the steaks fried. Also realize no biscuits so ask and Audrey groans so I stop with the steaks and do biscuits. Means we will eat a little late, the stove has to warm up, but it will be a grand dinner that our kids will rave over.

I am sharing this getting Audrey and Fred to laugh. The cooking show has mentioned chicken fried steaks a number of times. Simon had gotten us to laugh two Saturdays ago, he had gotten chicken fried steaks semi often growing up. It is one of the cheaper meals, I mean chicken fried steaks and chickens are the cheapest meats to get, and the whacking part is easy for a skirt who doesn't work.

Simon shows up as Fred is getting ready to go, so I am debating it a little. Finally decide on going with Fred as Simon is sitting at the table to enjoy his hot plate. We stuck it in the oven so it is hot for him. Get looked at when I hop in the jalopy with Fred, not that I notice at first, I am stuffing my trench coat in the back.

Finish that and realize we are not moving so look back at Fred. After a moment he snorts and gets us going.

"If you are this hurting for nookie you could have mentioned it and been taken to bed in the middle of dinner." I snort and then giggle since that is a little silly.

"I am not hurting for nookie, I just felt like coming in. I mean I don't get to be around you all that much." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"Honestly as near as I can tell we see each other more than my folks did. Also a little unsure on our kid, I mean you will work and I am. I always had Mom at home." That gets me to sigh since I had worried on that too.

"What we have Audrey for, and then even when I just do court appointed I won't go to the office every day of the week. They are hiring that other skirt I met after Halloween. She can go every day maybe, I mean until she is knocked up."

"True and that is helping, but still worries me." Sigh and scoot over to lean against Fred.

"Think about it this way, you are in the house all day, asleep for half of it or so, but still. I always wanted to be with Dad so as soon as our daughter is walking and talking she will be with you."

"If we have a daughter, wanting sweets doesn't mean you will have a daughter."

"True, but a son is easier, Audrey is a skirt so he will fasten on to her and me." Fred is chuckling now, and we are parking at the lot.

Scott is here already so that is a little curious. No Simon yet though so we just sit there for a little longer and Simon is here. So getting out of our jalopy and heading for the stairs with Simon and Scott. Down the stairs and no waitresses so I am wondering if Simon has one picked to come in today. Inside Fred gives me a kiss then propels after Simon and Scott to the bar.

Grab a stool next to Simon so that is a little curious. I look over at him and he looks back after a poke and winks at me. Roll my eyes and poke away until he grabs my hand.

"Cut it out, there is a waitress coming in today. At least there should be, Portia is coming in and she seems to be living with Francis." Sigh and nod since I'm not sure the scandalous rags would fit me.

"Good, I may not fit in the scandalous rags." Simon snorts and shakes his head.

"I'm pretty sure you would, and I am a little surprised Amber hasn't gotten knocked up yet."

"Possible she got a little bit quiff and has a diaphragm inserted when she comes in."

"Now you are making me want to reach in and pull it out before nookie." Roll my eyes at Simon pulling chuckles out of him and Scott.

"I know it is against the teachings, but then you reaching in to pull it out likely isn't comfortable. Think about it, your hands are larger than mine, and what you would reach into is normally stretched to give out nookie." Simon groans getting me to giggle.

"So wouldn't do that, but wouldn't mind trying to get her knocked up."

"Say that to her, I mean you are not horrible and then being knocked up most skirts want to happen. Would need to either move her in with you or pay her more so she can afford a nanny." Scott is nodding.

"Also perhaps Amber needs to be on her hands and knees like you were." I am nodding to that then look around and no drinks.

"Bee's knees and then the bartender special, I seem to be sitting at the bar until I go to sleep again." Scott nods and heads to make my drink so turn to Simon. "Key thing here, before you do the knock her up part, you need to get a house if you don't have a big one already." Simon snorts and shrugs.

"I got an apartment, good sized but finding a house as big as yours is a tall order."

"You make more than I do so you can afford to get one, so work on getting one. Possible to do alright with one baby in an apartment but more and you need the big house. Course there is one thing, need to make sure Amber would let you and move in with. She can't stay in her apartment without a fella. Learned of this from the fella who put in the shower." Simon is nodding now.

"Yeah you had shared that part."

"I will mention that it is possible to enjoy others and get manacles. There are couples who do, looking into the murder of the colored fella we came across a house that is used for that. Mattresses all over in the house and then pads on the table."

"So they act like you and Fred?" Shake my head.

"Fred doesn't want to enjoy other skirts, would feel like a heel with me knocked up. I am able to enjoy other fellas because he can't care on that. What I mean is couples go to the house and then give nookie to other husbands or wives. So say Amber wants more often than you can provide, you can take her there to enjoy the fellas who want to more than their wives."

"Yeah but how do you find where to go that is close to your place?" Open and close my mouth since I don't know.

"No idea, asking around most likely will get you a phone number or address on someone to talk about it." Scott settles down across the bar from us, nobody else has come in yet.

"Is there another way to do roughly the same thing?" Ponder that for a moment and nod.

"Sort of the same thing most do anyway, split up and go to different speakeasies then try to get nookie. Skirts have it easy but you fellas do good enough."

"Don't have to go to separate speakeasies if both are into enjoying others." Simon says getting me and Scott to nod.

"True, and is it just me or a little odd that there isn't anyone here?" Simon snorts and shakes his head.

"We are half an hour early, perhaps not quite that long now." Simon grabs my wrist and looks at my watch, so do the same and we got fifteen to six. "We open at six, mostly I try and get in earlier so can make sure it looks nice."

"We do clean up at the end of the night."

"True, but then we don't really look for anyone passed out. Possible to have one in the john or even wandered into storage and dropped there. Door can be unlocked from the inside so they would leave, likely after making a mess."

"Would leave the door unlocked so anyone can wander in when we are not here. Suppose it is a good fear. Really unlikely but possible to happen I guess."

Don't have anything more to talk on really so just enjoy my drink. Band shows up with the first folks who come in for hooch and music. So they all come in and Portia is with them, and then she has grabbed my arm and dragged me into the office. Simon follows along quick and sits at his desk and watches us getting me to giggle.

"I think maybe I ended up the same way you are." Portia says first thing, then giggles since I nodded toward Simon.

"That is great, though you will need to figure out how you deal. I mean nanny and keep working here or stop working here and make Simon hire another." Simon tosses his hands.

"I'm already hiring another skirt, when you stop working here."

"I haven't really worked here in a while so what is the hold up?" Portia and Simon are laughing now.

"True, but you do come in fairly often and then you sing plenty."

"Where can I find a nanny?" That gets me to snort since that is easy.

"Ask Francis if he has a skirt cousin that isn't dating. Sort of have to have her out of school, unless you want to try not sleeping much. Alternate your neighbor, especially older skirt. They always want to be around babies so offering her an Abe Cabe or even a full sawbuck and you will have three knocking on your door."

"I'm not sure we have enough room for a live in nanny." I frown for a moment then understand.

"You bought a house in the colored section?" Portia nods.

"Seemed the best idea, most of the fellas against me giving nookie to him won't go in there." Sigh and shrug since it seems like they tend to go in there.

"It seems like some of them do, trying to find a colored walking around alone at night or simply getting into the house from the alley to have his enjoyment of the skirt."

"True, but we are not close to the train yards."

"Not sure it matters on that, but a lock on your back door removes the problem. As for needing more room, keep in mind you are getting thirty sawbucks, and Francis is getting dough. You can afford to hire a contractor to enlarge your house, second floor most likely and will mean paying a fine or whatever to city. I mean you are at missed monthlies, when you are ill during the day then you can smack Francis for doing that to you." Portia is giggling and shakes her head.

"Are you sure we can enlarge the house?" Shake my head and frown.

"Not really, but far as I know everyone can so long as they have the dough to pay the fellas doing it. Perhaps should call up city hall and ask, or check in the phone book it should have all of the numbers listed. I am also going to do things with a detective in the morning so I will ask him and give a note to Fred."

"Fred isn't coming in tomorrow."

"Neither are you." Simon says so we both look at him.

"True, and I guess a day wait is alright." I am nodding and poke Portia.

"Take longer to make sure you have the dough to afford everything. I mean most likely you are collecting pay for a couple months to have the dough stockpiled. Or you can make Simon give it to you." Simon has big eyes when we look at him getting us to laugh.

"I'd rather not, but then I suppose I could since I am paying your salaries. Say half salary until you catch up." Portia is nodding, then goes over to Simon and gives him a kiss.

"Down Simon, you are wanting to put Amber in the same spot Portia is." Portia looks back at me then at Simon and he turns red.

Giggling I exit the office and get to rescue my drink. Luckily Scott had grabbed it up so it simply gets moved to where I am sitting now. Sit and take a sip then the band is starting up a song, so I am looking around and no Portia so hop up and stomp over to the band. Then blues music comes on and there is cheering so I look around and do a spot of blues.

Talk about being a knocked up skirt and not told my fella yet. Has chuckling since it is rather obvious I am knocked up. Course Francis has to get poked before he takes part in the music between lines. Do another blues bit after that on the half wrong color band. Have problems with the music on this one since the band is laughing.

At least it gets Francis to forget about the knocked up part. Also when Portia comes out so he doesn't chase her down to ask or something. When I go to get off the stage after the second bit of blues the blues music comes on again and I can't get off the stage without singing some blues. Which is rather funny since all I did was blues, but I can do another bit of blues.

So I talk about the case I am doing tomorrow. Except not really all in one since I am talking about what I think it is. A maid giving nookie to her boss and wanting it to be more than that. Go on and on about being the dutiful maid and giving him nookie, how handsome he is and nice, and he is not returning the affection.

Perhaps ten minutes of doing that, Simon had come out of the office during the second bit. He leads the clapping and cheers when I finish with that and get off the stage. Some regular jazz for a while after that, I guess nobody wanted to try and do blues after me. At least until it starts to get late, bit after ten according to my watch, when a fella gets on stage.

He does good blues, song about horse racing and bidding on a good horse. Whole thing is about the race almost and how the horse he bet on isn't in first, looks to not even place. Then just at the very end the horse is surging up and pulls victory by a nose. It is really wonderful and has just as much clapping and cheering as I had gotten.

Not to be outdone another fella gets up there and does a rather good bit on trying to catch a skirt. The part I like is she leads him on and then goes after another fella. Not that it ends with her with another fella, she ends up with the fella singing. Just the chase is pretty darn entertaining. Following him is a colored fella, who talks about being the wrong color blues singer.

Rather hilarious and then it is good too since he talks about all sorts of things. Back to jazz for a while again and I am too tired to stay up anymore so go on into the office and turn the lights off. Simon chuckles at that but does exit the office so I can get to sleep. Do have a good excuse, knocked up skirt.

Wake up to Fred sliding into me so that is rather peculiar. Also not wearing a thing and on my hands and knees, with help from a pillow and Fred holding my hips. Moan then because he is inside of me and feeling really good, and then he is moving. He is getting me to move with him but I want to move more so get in on the moving.

During the first few times bucking away at each other I realize the pillow is helping me on the enjoyment. The end of it is tucked in between my legs which is where I rub when Fred is behind me. So I am getting plenty of enjoyment out of this with a pillow and no extra moving. Find this is a really wonderful thing, though my bubs are not rubbing on anything until I drop lower.

End up finding high notes rather fast after that. So I am moaning, perhaps a little bit of the yelling. Fred is grinning behind me, I heard him chuckling and looked. I would be upset with him except for the part where I am still in the throes. End up staying there for a while too, and then when I can remember the bucking, Fred pulls out.

"What are you doing?" Fred snorts and lies down.

"Tired too, so you will get on top."

I snort but do move over and climb up on Fred. Moan the whole way down him too, I am really into the nookie. Then I am moving and while I can't just lie on Fred I can get leaned over pretty far. So Fred takes advantage and puts his hands to my bubs. Pulls a moan out of me then I am moving and that feels really good.

123456...9