Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he sobbed. Flex then surprised her. Her quickly wrapped his huge arms around her and pulled her body hard against his. It was like hitting a brick wall. Her soft supple body pressing against him. Her heavy breasts mashed against his hard abdominals. Marisa turned her face with distaste away from his body. Her cheek pressed against the chest of the much taller black man. She could feel her oily body slippery against his sweaty skin. His hard bulge pressed into her stomach. "It's hard watching you with John and Grant with Candy and not think of my time with Lola. I miss her so much."

"I'm sorry, Shane," said Marisa, trying to extricate herself from the black man's strong embrace. His bulge was pressing into her and appeared to be growing. She began to wonder if it might be true about his penis being more then a foot long. It was a monster. The head was pushing into her belly button and it felt as big as a golf ball. It was flexing as if it wanted release from his swim trunks. She was able to back her bottom half away from it a little.

"That's your fault you know," he said, finally releasing her.

Marisa stepped back. Rubbing against him had messed up her bikini cup and dislodged part of her areola. Her nipples were engorged and leaking. One had nearly sprung free of her bikini top. She adjusted her cups trying to hide her embarrassment. "What's my fault?'

"That," said Flex, pointing down at his crotch. Her eyes followed his fingers down to the straining material. "You made my cock hard, teasing me back there on the beach."

"I did that?" Marisa couldn't take her eyes off it.

The way you were teasing me Marisa. I haven't had sex in a month. I miss my wife and then you have to go teasing me with that hot body of yours. I never thought you could be so cruel."

"I- I didn't mean to. It was an accident. I'd never do anything like that."

"My big black cock is so swollen it hurts. What am I going to do about it?"

"I don't know. Go take care of it. That's what men do, right?" Not only were her nipples rock hard, but Marisa began to realize her crotch was getting a little moist. She didn't like Flex, nor did she find his over muscled torso attractive, but it had been so long for her, that his attention was making her aroused.

"I haven't done that since I was a teen. Now you done gone and made my cock all big and hard. It hurts Marisa. My balls are so swollen with sperm they're fucking killing me. Now I ask again, what am I going to do about it?"

Marissa shrugged unable to take her eyes off his bulge. "I don't know, go ride into Key West and look for a woman. Why are you asking me? I can't help."

"I need relief now and I am asking you, since this is your fault. What are you going to do about it?"

He wasn't asking what she thought he was asking, was he? "Ah... what can I do?"

"Go back into the mangroves with me and take care of it for me."

"Shane! How dare you even ask such a thing. I'm married to one of your best friends." Just the thought was wrong on so many levels. She was married, a new mom, he was John's friend, he was black. "I'm going back." In a huff, she turned to leave.

"Wait!" he called, anxiously and Marissa stopped, looking at him over her shoulder. "If you won't fuck me, then how about a blow job?"

"No!" she exclaimed. God, he was so crude.

"Come on Marisa, a blow job ain't cheating. Everyone knows that."

"I said no, now leave me alone."

"A hand job then."

Marisa stopped again. "What does that mean? You want me to jerk you off?" She didn't even like touching his black skin and he was asking her to stroke off his penis.

"Yes. That's it. That's all I want. Just give me a hand job and I'll leave you alone. Please Marisa, my cock needs to get off so bad it hurts." He waited until she turned to stare at him, her eyes going to his swim trunks. He grabbed his bulge and he could see her eyes widen in disbelief at his size. "Please."

In a strange way, she felt connected to Flex at that moment. Her breasts were swollen and they'd start to ache if they didn't get relief. Maybe, Shane's penis was the same way? "If I do this, you'll shut up."

"I promise."

Marisa stared down at his bulge, looking even more swollen where he was squeezing the base through his shorts. Why was she even considering this? It had been so long since John had begged her for sex or since she'd even seen his penis get hard with desire for her. John loved her, but between work and the baby, he was just too tired. God, she didn't even like this man. But, she couldn't take her eyes off his bulge and the truth hit her. She wanted to see his penis. Or, more specifically, she wanted to see his big black cock. She wanted to see it truly were a huge steel rod more then a foot long. "Alright, I'll do it," she heard a voice that sounded like hers say.

"Great. Come on lets get off the beach." Flex reached for her hand.

"No, not here and only this one time and don't you dare tell anyone about this."

"I promise, baby. Now where? Wanna meet me at the cabin?"

"No, too dangerous we'll get caught. Meet me on the trail to the cabins from the beach. Tell the others you saw me and I'm enjoying my walk. I'll cut across the island and meet you there."

"Alright," said the big black man. "And Marissa?"

"What?"

"Hurry up." He turned and started jogging up the beach.

"Fuck! What did I just agree to," she said to herself. Marisa cut across the island like she said she would. She didn't even like touching Shane's black skin and she'd just promised to jerk his cock off. She had a solution to that problem. He wouldn't like it, but she wasn't about to give him any choice. Her entire walk back to her cabin, Marisa pictured herself holding a foot long black cock in her hand. The last time, she'd held John's penis, it had been all floppy as she furiously tried to get him excited enough to get hard.

She arrived at her cabin and entered it. Marisa moved over to her cleaning supplies and retrieved her solution to the skin on skin problem she found so distasteful. She had an entire box of blue rubber gloves, she used for cleaning. She withdrew a pair, as well as a bottle of baby oil and then she thought a blanket might be a good idea. As she exited her cabin, she saw Flex approaching, a broad grin across his face.

"I was worried you might chicken out," he said.

"I considered it, but I said I would do it and I will. Consider this your lucky day. There are some rules though. Where to?"

"Follow me. There's a private sandy area just off the main trail and we can keep an eye on any others in our group walking past."

"What did you tell them?" she asked, following him.

"I said that I saw you walking and you were going to be a while. Then I told them, that I had to go take a shit."

"Classy." Marisa followed the large black man down the trail almost to the point where she could make out Candace laying on the beach. Flex then slipped between two bushes and disappeared. She followed him into a sandy area that was so perfect for a little private fling, she wasn't surprised when she saw an old used condom laying off to the side half buried in the pebbly sand.

Marisa tossed the blanket out on the sand. Flex noticed the blue latex gloves. "What are those for?" he asked.

"I don't want to touch your thingy or get any of your semen on my hand, so I'm going to wear gloves."

"Seriously?"

"I wear gloves and give you a hand job or no gloves and the deal's off," she told him. Flex just held up his hands in mock surrender. "Glad you agree. This is also a one time deal. It won't happen again. It's not happening now. It never happened in the first place and we won't ever speak of it. Agreed?" She waited for him to nod before continuing. "And if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you. Understand?"

"Just get on with it," said Flex, reaching down to the waistband of his swimsuit and yanking them down.

Marisa involuntarily flinched expecting some big black snake to rear out and strike at her, but she quickly recovered. Flex wasn't even naked under his swimsuit. He was wearing the tight crotch hugging Speedo that he wore when posing for weight lifting magazines. His enormous cock was straining to break free of the tight material. "Well what are you waiting for?" she asked. "Take it out."

"You take it out."

"Fine." Marisa shook her head in exasperation. She kneeled on the blanket and reached down for the gloves. She was pulling one on while Flex moved in front of her, his bulging crotch right before her face.

When both gloves were securely on her hands, Marisa reached up and tentatively moved her hands to the waistband of his Speedo just like a nurse would when about to examine a patient. She gingerly pinched the waistband and pulled it out. Flex's cock seemed to uncoil a little and his huge cock head slowly rose up and grew until nearly four inches of cock was sticking out from the waistband reaching all the way up to the belly button centered in his hard muscular stomach. "Wow," she muttered, pulling the waistband out and down. His cock fell down like a felled ebon colored redwood tree nearly smacking her on the nose. Marisa reared her head back and stared at the monster. "WOW!" she said again, more loudly.

"Like it?" asked Flex.

"No, I don't like it, but it sure is huge!" she gasped, feeling her heart racing. Flex's cock was magnificent. It was indeed longer then a foot long and thick too, probably as big around as her wrist. Not only was his size impressive, but the whole thing was simply beautiful. His cock looked like it had been sculpted from black granite. If it were even possible for a penis to have muscles, Flex's penis had muscles and as great and gigantic as it was, it looked almost normal sticking out from his sculpted body. The head was serpentine and long, between two and three inches. The flare was great, probably sticking out another half inch above the shaft. Shane was a black man's black man, but his cock was even darker then his skin. It was so swollen with blood, that his entire cock was nearly blue-black and even purplish around the large veins crisscrossing the shaft. Marisa felt her own fluids begin dripping down her thighs as she stared at it. Her body responding to some primal instinct. Maybe she did like it.

"Well, it's not going to jerk itself off," said Flex impatiently.

"No, I guess it isn't," she muttered. Marisa bent her head looking for the bottle of baby oil and his cock head smacked her in the forehead. She reared back from it, reaching out for the baby oil. The lovely red-headed wife and new mom flipped the nozzle on the bottle and poured some into the latex covering her palm.

"You're going to need more then that."

Marisa looked at the big black cock again and nodded in agreement. She lifted the bottle above the long shaft and turned it upside down, letting oil fall along his thick cock like she was squeezing mustard out over a burnt foot long hot dog. When she felt it was good and coated with oil, she dropped the bottle and reached out for the big cock. Her fingertips brushed his cock head and it leaped, eager for her touch. Marisa finally wrapped her fingers around it and began twisting her gloved hand along his rod, coating every square inch with oil. The thin layer of latex did little to hide how hard and powerful Shane's cock was. She could feel every bump, ridge, and vein along his shaft. She could even feel the heat his cock was giving off.

Marisa had run her hand along the entire thing and figured she was ready to get this over with. She was bringing her other hand up to steady his penis and for the first time noticed how big his balls were. Her hand slid down his shaft as she stared at his testicles. They were sized for both Flex and Flex's cock which is to say they were huge. Her hand stopped heading for the base of his shaft and instead went over to cup his balls. Just one of Flex's testicles barely fit in her gloved hand. She could cup John's entire scrotum in one hand. She released it and went back to stroking the giant black shaft with one hand while steadying the base with her other hand.

"It's not fair that you get to see me naked and you're still in that bikini." Flex stepped into his speedo with one foot and pushed it down to the sand.

"Bikini stays on, Flex," said Marisa, staring intently at his cock as her hand slid up and down the long shaft. It was so perfect, so masculine. Much to her shame, her arousal grew. Her pussy continued leaking to the point, her bikini bottoms were soaked and her juices were leaking through it. Her nipples had been hard for awhile, but now they began leaking and little wet spots spread out around her nipples on her bikini top. They even jetted once, doubling the size of the circles of wetness on her cups. Marisa had told Flex just a few minutes ago that this was his lucky day. Now she wasn't so sure. She was the lucky one. He was doing her the favor by letting her touch him. It was her privilege.

Marisa's arm began to tire, so she switched and began stroking him with her left hand. Her knees were digging into the sand through the blanket and hurting. She fidgeted trying to get more comfortable. Her left arm was tiring rapidly. Flex had some amazing stamina. Doubt started creeping in that she might not be able to get him off. He was enjoying it at least. Flex would grunt from time to time and a few times, he'd let out an "Oh yeah baby, jerk off that big black cock". She looked up his amazingly defined chest and to his head. He'd thrown his head back and was looking up at the sky. He brought his head back down and looked down at her. Their eyes met and locked. She couldn't look away. Right then, her only desire was to make sure that Flex got off. She started using both hands, jerking his shaft faster and faster using every bit of her strength.

His lips curled up in a wry grin. "Try sucking on it, that should work."

Marisa broke eye contact and stared at the huge head of his cock. Her lips parted and she leaned slightly forwards, but then she came to her senses. "No way, Flex. I'm your friend's wife, remember?"

"Let me see them titties then. That should help me get off."

Marisa frowned. His hand was already in her long red hair, not waiting for permission, he pulled the string around the back of her neck. Then his hand slid down her back, touching her skin until it found the string around her back. He pulled that loose and her top fell to the blanket.

"Damn Isa, dems some big white titties."

Marisa flushed so much she thought her skin might turn as red as her hair. Her nipples were as hard as she'd ever seen them, so big and pointy, her entire areola had puffed up with them. Her areola had always been a faint rose color that blended in with her skin, but since her pregnancy, the nipple itself had turned a darker angry red. Worse, the sunlight made her red nipples glisten where her mother's milk was leaking from them. Little jets of milk shut out suddenly as he gazed on them. She turned her attention back to his cock and her rapidly tiring arms.

"Lets lay down."

"Alright," she said, releasing his cock. She sat back on her ass as Flex sat down on the blanket and laid on his back. It was a large blanket, but Flex was so tall, most of his legs were in the sand. She reached over for his cock without being told to and started stroking him again. They were positioned in a way that had her kneeling by his head with her right hip near his head. Now she was leaning over his stomach, her large pendulous breasts swinging like udders underneath her. Her nipples scraped across his hard stomach. Suddenly a jolt of pleasure shot up from her nipple and coursed through her entire body. "What are you doing?" she gasped.

Flex had slid his hand up and cupped her breast, pinching a nipple. "Gotta let me play with these. It'll get me off faster."

"Oh god!" she muttered, trying not to moan. She couldn't bring herself to tell him to stop, it felt too good. His hand was kneading the tip of her breast. Damn! He was milking her. She could feel her milk laden breast squirt some fluid into the palm of his hand. His hand disappeared and she heard a sucking sound. He was tasting her mother's milk! She didn't even let John do that.

Flex leaned on his side a little so that he was facing her body. The hand returned only this time, it found the back of her thigh. Marisa summoned her strength and started jerking him off faster, desperate to get him off. His strong black hand slid up her nearly bare ass cheek. It found the string across her hips and she felt him pinch the knot. "Panties stay on!" she gasped, moving her hands faster. She glanced back. His dark black hand moved from her panties to her sides, down her ass and thigh. The contrast against her white skin was exciting. She felt stupid for putting the latex gloves on, but at least she wasn't actually touching his giant penis.

His hand worked around the back of her leg to her interior thigh. He could feel her wetness now and she flushed again with embarrassment. Cum dammit! She thought, trying to will his cock to explode. She trembled in lustful shock when his finger pushed against her bikini bottom. The tip teased her, slowly working it's way up and down her wet slit. Marisa couldn't help herself. Her mind tried to pull away from that teasing finger, but her body pushed back into it and the tip of his finger pushed her bikini bottom inside her needy pussy about half and inch. She was so horny. This time Marisa moaned and sucked her lower lip into her mouth in an attempt to stifle it. She switched hands again. Was it her imagination or was his cock swelling larger?

Marisa started humping the black man's finger much to her shame. He pulled it back and for a brief moment, she felt he might be showing her some sympathy, but he was only working his finger into edge of her panty bottom. His free hand squeezed her breast again, pinching her nipple just as the finger in her crotch slid past her bikini bottom and pushed deep in her wet pussy. It slid up to the knuckle with a loud squishing sound. "Damn, Marisa, your pussy is like a furnace." She had the bare fingers of a black man in her pussy and a a bare black hand squeezing her breast. It was too much for Marisa. She gasped and came all over his finger.

He pulled it back, but immediately replaced it with two fingers. He started finger fucking her. Her orgasm had been the first in months. Marisa's mouth opened wide as she moaned in absolute pleasure. His finger fucking forced her head down, right over his hard cock head. She tried to pull back, but he pinched her nipple hard again and she kept her mouth open as he started bucking his hips. The big round head of his cock kept working it's way in and out of her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat. Marisa pushed her head down over it willingly now, thanking him for the orgasm. The huge cock felt like it might explode at any moment and it did. Flex bellowed and his hot cum started pouring down this married mom's throat.

Marisa didn't even like physically touching him and now his penis was ejaculating sperm down her throat. She pulled back, her mouth swelling with semen until her cheeks bulged. She swallowed a load, surprised that his protein rich sperm didn't taste all that bad. As her cheeks bulged out a second time and sperm began to dribble down her chin, his cock head sprang free of her mouth and she got a blast of hot semen in her face. She pushed herself up off the blanket, his wildly spurting cock covering her breasts and chest with yet more sperm. Cum had coated one of her eyes and she opened the other. Flex was holding his cock up and it looked like a long black volcano. Sperm was still shooting up from it about an inch only to fall back onto the head to drip down the shaft like hot lava. She could even fancy that she could see his heavy scrotum jerking at it pumped out more semen this one time then her husband had probably cum in his entire life.