For the Love of Botany (Revisited)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renae understood and dropped to her own knees before the beautiful white thighs and pink folds of the woman. Renae placed her lips over the wet opening and began to gently circle it with her tongue as she waited for the woman to cum. Renae’s quim was already spasming in expectation. Renae felt the juices begin to pour from the hole on her small tongue and down her eager throat. The woman gently stroked Renae’s hair as the juices poured out Renae’s gasping mouth and down all over her legs and Renae's rock hard nipples.

One of Renae’s hands found its way between her thighs and began to finger herself while she ate out the pussy. Renae knew that the woman was the enemy, but she didn’t seem to care as she continued to plunge her tongue deep into the pussy of her master and captor. Renae was about to orgasm when one of the cocks forced itself inside along her fingers, trapping them there. It began to pound roughly in and out of her pussy in time with her fingers. Renae screamed upward into the Breeder’s pussy as the feeling of her own pussy being stretched beyond its limit drove her insane. Renae finally exploded into orgasm and panted for breath as the familiar feeling of the plant feeding began on her own orgasmic juices. Much to her amazement she felt the cock pulse inside her and explode into her womb several times. Renae suddenly began to feel very tired and collapsed to the ground in front of the Breeder as she was impregnated with three of her own plants.

A few days late, after her new batch of plants had grown big enough to leave her body, Renae was led to a large ex-military building. Her escort guided her to a large metal hangar and led her through a small side door. Renae felt intimidated as she was led past hundreds of the sex plants. They were larger then any she had seen. Some of the plants’ stamens reached lengths of over two feet and their stems rose easily over fifteen feet into the air. As the Breeder walked past, they cleared a path for her and her company. Renae finally was instructed to halt with her three small plants. Renae wrapped her arms under her breast trying to ignore the scent that filled the room and the temptation to fuck her plants or one of the massive guardians of the room.

The scent smelled exactly like a long hard session of sex. The massive ventilation fan above her blew a cold breeze downward causing her nipples to harden and her arousal to grow. Finally, Renae could bear it no longer and beckoned the smallest of her plants near. Renae turned around and watched as its small bud opened revealing its 6-inch long cock. Renae slowly lowered herself to the cold cement ground and allowed her weight to press the smooth skin covering her strong ass into the floor. Renae pulled her legs apart and drew them up against her breasts. The small plant moved quickly forward, eager for sustenance. Renae gasped as she felt the small cock slide easily into her sopping wet pussy. The stamen began to drive in and out of her as fast as it could; sending small shivers up Renae’s spine. The two larger plants slowly approached her upper body and pushed her shoulders backwards against the ground. The one to Renae’s left extended several sucker vines that quickly began to slurp and tease Renae's nipples. The other followed suit and burst open, exposing its stamen. Renae turned her head towards it and accepted it into the hot recess of her mouth. She began to slurp and suck on it, imagining it was a man's cock spasming as it prepared to cum. The stamen continued to thrust deep into her throat leaving a taste of raw sex.

Renae almost bolted upright when the plant busy burying itself in her quim, found her clitoris and began to softly squeeze and suck it. Renae was gasping loudly onto the cock as it plunged rapidly in and out of her mouth. The feeling of having her nipples drawn into the small mouths of her plants was amazing. She arched her back trying to allow the plants to take more. The small one between her legs was lightly tasting the tip of her clit with a sucker while a vine encircled it and slowly stroked it. Renae gasped as another vine found her asshole and began to gently slide in and out. Finally, the feeling of her plants was too much and Renae collapsed backwards onto the floor orgasming. The plant buried in her pussy began to slurp up her juices as she came and caused her to fall into another wave of orgasms. All the while, the other plants began to gradually slow their own tasks while the other finished its job.

Renae relaxed as the plants repositioned and a larger 8-inch plant took its place at the entryway to her quim. It pressed its thicker head past the glistening entrance and withdrew as Renae’s pussy lips closed around it. Renae felt the original plant press its well lubricated cock into her asshole and began to fuck in and out. Renae loved the feel of several cocks inside her two holes and almost came then. She managed to fight the urge for several more minutes while she enjoyed the feeling of the two plants’ cocks working in the two tight holes very close to each other. Renae gradually was able to recognize and distinguish each cock as it moved through its respective passage. Renae’s asshole gripped the smaller cock tightly locking it in its hot tunnel. She was close to orgasming as the plant began to ram itself in and out in a circular motion, increasing the pressure on several sensitive areas of her pussy’s walls.

Unbeknownst to Renae, her actions had been revealed to the two other humans in the room as a large group of the guardians cleared a path. Renae’s eyes were tightly closed as she stroked her tongue up and down the length of her largest plant's thrusting stamen. She began to plunge her hips as hard as she could on the two plants buried in her southernmost holes. Renae let out a loud final scream as she came and the plant began to feed. She lay there recovering for several moments before she heard the sound of a female clearing her throat. Renae glanced backwards and seeing her two viewers she quickly rolled over and pulled herself free of the plants as she stood. Renae blushed furiously at being exposed to another nude stranger, even though she had spent the last two days in the company of one. This woman was stunningly beautiful. The Breeder who had captured Renae had been gorgeous but she could not compare to the brunette, tanned lady standing proudly before her next to a vine-covered throne. Her breasts were large and self-supporting without a hint of sag. Each was tipped by a large pink nipple that proudly stood erect into the cold air. And displayed for all to see was a beautiful tight pink pussy that dripped with arousal.

“Ahh, it seems Jenny was right when she said she had captured and converted you,” said the gorgeous one. Renae glanced nervously at the floor and tried to cover her breasts and pussy as much as possible.

“I will have none of that here slave! In my presence you will leave yourself uncovered and unprotected.”

With that, several of the nearest plants shot vines towards Renae’s body and pulled her off the ground. Quickly, Renae’s efforts at modesty were destroyed as her arms were pulled over her head and her legs were forced wide apart. Renae watched as her captor turned and knelt before the legs of her ruler and began to lightly kiss the tanned smooth thighs that led to one of the most beautiful pussies Renae had ever seen. The plants carried Renae’s exposed form directly in front of the face of the Queen (for that is now what Renae believed her to be). With one hand on the breeder eagerly sucking her pussy, the Queen reached her other hand out and began to thrust one finger lightly into Renae’s pink pussy. The Queen forced her fingers deep into Renae's pussy then slowly dragged them out.

Renae was hypnotized by the lazy movements of the hand torturing her quim. Renae almost cried out and demanded release as the Queen's hand lightly rubbed the outer lips, then moved several fingers back into her tight hole. Renae tried to thrust downward on the fingers but the plants holding her gripped down fiercely, stopping any such attempts. Finally, the Queen let out a small shudder and leaned backwards on her leafy throne. Renae remained aroused and suspended helplessly in the air. Renae's captor turned and leaned against the Queen’s leg and lightly ran her hands up and down their lengths, as if she were a cat stroking itself against its master while purring happily.

“Now that you are properly converted you should have no problem revealing to me the location of your rebel's base, so that they may be similarly enlightened,” the Queen said.

A part of Renae was eager to give her rebel comrades’ the chance to feel the pleasures that she had recently experienced. “It would be so easy to tell her,” she thought, “Just give in and all your friends will feel as good as you do.” But another doubt still lingered. A few days ago, she was a rebel, sworn to free the world of the plants and the Breeders. Will she betray her comrades so easily? Renae managed to shake her head no as she continued to stare at the large perfect breasts and the small triangle of pubic hair pointing towards a glistening pussy. Renae heard her breathing deepen as she lost herself in its small tight slit and lips that starkly contrasted with the lightly tanned legs.

“You would refuse me? So be it, you shall be taken to the Breeding Pens. You will serve a round of Breeders before you are given the chance to answer. If you refuse again you will serve another round. And then the process will repeat itself until you have had your fill,” threatened the Queen.

Renae had no problem servicing the Breeders if they were as beautiful as the one who had captured her. As she was carried from the hangar she imagined the taste and feel of each of her “punisher’s” pussies and breasts.

To her surprise, she was carried into a dark hastily constructed wooden prison. She was placed in old-fashioned wooden stocks with her head and arms locked tightly in place. Then came another surprise.

From a connecting room, eight naked men emerged. Renae soon realised that there was something strange about them. Something in their eyes told her that the men were different from those that she had known before. These men looked somehow less human, more feral, as if they had been treated as animals for a long time. She knew that the men would no longer see her as a person but as a mate, someone to be penetrated and fertilised by their seed. The strange thing was that she was not scared by this thought, to the contrary, it excited her!

At the sight of the form locked in the stocks, all of the men's cocks began to rapidly harden and extend. Renae stared wide-eyed as the first man dropped to his knees before her face and pinched her cheeks, forcing her mouth open. With that, he forced one of the largest human cocks she had ever seen into her throat. Meanwhile, two more men had taken up position behind her and had forced her bare legs wide apart. The first man rammed his own large cock deep into the enveloping folds of Renae’s tight pussy. Renae felt waves of pleasure flow upwards from her quim as she easily accepted his thick member. Renae’s arousal caused her to begin to lick and suck on the man buried in her mouth at a quickly increasing pace.

The pleasure and arousal she was experiencing from the feeling of having her tongue encircle and taste a real man’s cock ran through her body and met the pleasure and arousal building from the cock buried in her. Soon she was sucking her new master deep into her throat while he rammed her head up and down on his thick member. The man behind her eagerly pounded into the first girl he had had in months. Renae was soon forced to remember that she had been forced into this position as another man manoeuvred over her buttocks and rammed his 9-inch long cock into the tunnel of her asshole. Her screams of sheer pleasure caused the man buried in her mouth to increase his pace as his cock began to spasm and jump as it came closer to cumming. The man in her pussy seemed to enjoy her sudden reactions, as he too increased his pace in an attempt to drive more of his cock into Renae’s depths. With a grunt he began to cum in large shooting spasms, filling Renae's womb with his seed. The man buried in her mouth pulled himself free and let the rest of the men in the room hear her cries of ecstasy as the man continued to pound into her ass.

"Pleaasee, morrree! Soooo good, sooo good!" Renae screamed, experiencing feelings that she had never thought possible.

Encouraged by her cries, the rest of the men began to urge their friends on while they enjoyed Renae’s body. The man shoved his cock back between Renae’s full red lips and rammed his cock upward into the top of her mouth. Renae almost gagged as she felt his heavy balls bump against her chin as his thrusting increased. The man buried in her ass groaned loudly as the tight ring surrounding his cock clenched. Feelings of immense pleasure racked Renae's body and soon she was bordering on the edge of unconsciousness as the men rammed into her from opposite directions. She could barely detect the feeling of her juices sliding down her leg, mixing with the cum of the man who had fertilized her womb. Soon she was rapidly back to the real world as she felt the cock in her mouth spasmed powerfully and began to shoot its long contained load down the depths of her throat. She swallowed the sticky salty substance as quickly as possible. Even so, she could not accomplish the feat and some was pouring out onto her chin and dropping to the floor below. He pulled out and shot the remainder of his cum into her hair and then cleaned it on the soft skin of her cheeks. Grinning, he turned and stepped backwards to watch the hunched form of the man pounding into the depths of Renae’s ass. Renae was now free to cry out in ecstasy as his powerful lunges carried him past the ring of her asshole and deep into her passage. Soon she felt her bowels accepting his load of seed as she collapsed panting beneath him.

As soon as he had pulled himself free, leaving her asshole filled to the rim with cum, three more men stepped forward. One of the men was very tall and well built. Renae closed her eyes tightly as she tried to brace herself for the continuation of her pleasure. She could not have prepared herself for the cock that rammed itself into her mouth. The man’s cock was larger then anything she had ever had in her mouth and its length allowed it to touch the back of her mouth easily on its first try. Her lips were stretched taut across its width as he stroked back out then plunged forward forcefully sending 2-inches down her straining throat. Once again, Renae began to moan through her nose, as she tasted the new salty treat. Her eyes opened wide once again as she felt the cock slam back down her throat burying at least another inch inside her.

She felt another man began to lightly rub his cock up and down her pussy lips with one hand while the other explored her body. Renae was not only physically aroused, but the constant reminders that she was these men’s plaything drove her deeper into ecstasy. Her throat was stretched wide by the head of the man’s cock. Soon she felt the man behind her pound forward and bury himself in her pussy. He gently fingered her asshole while his balls swung freely hitting her mound and clit with each thrust. Finally, Renae’s body went limp beneath them. During Renae's blackout, the two men continued to drive themselves as deep as possible in her holes. Both were grinning tremendously as they felt their cocks spasm and their cum fill the holes of the girl beneath them. Renae was continually fucked until each man had shot his seed into her womb. Exhausted by the orgasmic frenzy, Renae and the men fell into sleep.

Renae was woken from her unconscious slumber when a light filled the room and she felt the stocks over her wrists and neck being lifted free. She was dragged from the prison and once again carried before the Queen.

“Bring me my maps and allow this wench to show me the location of her rebel base,” she proclaimed to a nude form standing beside her. The girl quickly returned with the requested items and placed them on a table before her.

Renae was not asked whether or not she would reveal the location, it was understood. No woman had the strength to resist the Queen a second time. All of her previous thoughts of resistance had somehow become forgotten. Renae raised a hand and pointed out a spot deep in the forest near a formerly large town. The Queen grinned proudly and flicked away Renae with her small finger.

She was taken to a large room where she was hoisted from the ground by two massive plants. After several minutes a trio of beautiful women in chains were brought in. Renae studied them closely when she realized that they were her captured friends. They looked at her strangely and did not move until a plant released another cloud of mist. The women breathed this sweet smell for a while and Renae noticed how they started to grin broadly. Their eyes started to stare at Renae lustily and she could not help by smile back at their attention. That was all the encouragement they needed and they bent their heads to their former friends’ body.

With small soft licks, Renae’s body was cleaned of cum and her own juices. Renae came as she watched her former captain eat her pussy of the eight men’s seed. With a grin she closed her eyes and enjoyed several more orgasms at their expense. Renae’s plants were returned and she was given a bed in a large barracks area filled with nude women and giant sex plants. After several minutes of heavy petting from her plants, she fell into an exhausted slumber.

Several days after she had been used by the men, Renae awoke to the noise and bustle of people preparing for something. As she left her barracks she soon discovered that the Breeder Forces were going to attempt to overtake the rebel base she had betrayed. Renae was wandering amidst several hundred nude to semi-nude women of all shapes and sizes when a short courier came and gave her a letter. Renae opened it to discover that she would be riding alongside the Queen to witness what her betrayal had allowed.

Renae didn’t know how she felt. On the one hand she was well satisfied by her rapidly growing plants and many of the lustful women who shared the base with her. On the other, she still held some rebel sentiments. She returned to her barracks and sat on the edge of her bed, lightly stroking her nipples while she thought. Sensing her confusion, a nearby plant let a cloud of green mist loose around her. Breathing in this now familiar scent, everything became clear. She realised that the rebels had never made her as happy as the plants and the Breeders had done. Her doubts had finally been silenced. She couldn’t understand why all women wouldn’t want to have the plants make them feel as good as Renae felt. Her arousal began to grow as the nipples hardened and she imagined several certain rebels she would like to see in her bed with a foot long plant cock buried between their glistening lips. Renae soon was forced to beckon one of her plants over to quickly relieve her. She chose to feed the smallest one, who by now was around six feet tall and had a stamen over eleven inches long.

As of yet, she had not been rebred by her plants and this thought suddenly caused her to pause. The plant seemed to notice Renae’s momentary hesitancy and took action. Renae looked down between her legs as the plant gently pressed about half its length into her lightly damp lips. She let out small even breaths as she began to thrust herself down upon its shaft burying more of it inside her. With each passing moment the feeling of being filled drove her to quicker, harder thrusts and more uneven breathing. Soon she was letting out loud moans of pleasure that echoed along the length of the barracks. Most women passed her without a second thought, because it was an everyday occurrence. Renae loved to see the dark green cock press itself into her trembling pussy. She bit down into her upper lip as she felt herself gradually begin the upward spiral to the brink of an orgasm. Before she could finish however, she felt the cool skin of a well-endowed female press into her back. Renae arched her neck as a pair of hungry lips kissed and nibbled up and down its arch.