For the Love of Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll check, sweetheart," Bill replied. "I'm sure she'll be okay with it."

"Thanks," said Shawna. "When you came in, mom, we were talking about the wedding and he thought that we could ask Jim Henderson to be his best man and his girlfriend Marie Peterson to be my maid of honor. What we were laughing about was the thought that it might give them ideas. Well that's my part of the story. I think it's time to eat."

Congratulations were handed out all around then Bill asked Joshua about his job. When he learned that he worked on electronics, he asked him to look at his home computer to see if he could make it work better. Dinner was a happy occasion with the normal talk flowing easily. Not long after, Shawna and Joshua said their goodbyes as they loaded their arms with clothes.

"We have a lot to do," said Josh as they prepared to leave. "I have to move my work table to the spare room, and we'll have to find room to put all your clothes and stuff."

"We'll make it work, sweetie. Our moms and I will be meeting on Wednesday to start planning the wedding. That's when the real work begins."

Epilog.

Two years later in October.

"Do you know anything about what we're doing?" asked a blond as she sat next to another girl.

"Only what was in the letter," she answered. "I figure it must be safe since their having it here at the center. The food was what really drew me in though."

"Me too," said the first. "They said it was a background check but they didn't say for who."

"It has to be someone from high school. Everyone here went with us to the same school."

The blond looked around at the other eight and noticed that her brunette friend was right. "I hope it's that creep Reginald Foster. I'd love to tell them what an asshole he is."

Just then the door opened and a smartly dressed woman came in holding a baby carrier. She sat in the single chair facing the group, and they all went quiet.

"Good morning, ladies," she said. "I was hoping for a larger crowd, but the ten of you will do. You're all hear to answer some questions about someone all of you went out with on dates. I hope that it won't take too long, but please be absolutely honest about the answer to the questions.

"Shit," came a voice near the left side. "It's about Joshua Caldwell, isn't it?"

"Very perceptive. How did you figure it out?"

"Because you have Mandy here, and she never went out with anyone else in high school."

"Let's begin," said the questioner. "Is there anyone who doesn't remember Joshua Caldwell?" No one answered. "Good. Now, I would like to start by asking if any of you thought that he was a bastard, asshole, idiot, or any other name that you could think of that would seem disparaging."

"Hell," said a redhead seated next to the one who had guessed the subject of the probe. "He was probably the nicest guy I ever met. You knew ahead of time what was and what wasn't going to happen when he escorted you to a function."

"What is your name please?"

"Betty Keyser."

"Ms. Keyser, what do you mean by what would and wouldn't happen?"

"One of his most strict rules for escorting a person was absolutely no sex or even any sexual contact. You knew that you were safe with him."

"Is there no one here who has had sex with him?" again the room was quiet. "Well, that's really something. Does anyone know why?"

"Because he was in love with a girl who wasn't at our school," answered the blond who was sitting on the right end of the line.

"And your name, please?"

"Cecilia Wright, but it was Jameson before I was married."

"Ms. Keyser, are you also married?"

"Yes. My maiden name was Patterson."

"If he was in love with this other girl, why did he take you all out?"

"For me, it was because my boyfriend asked him to. I'm Patricia Beaumont, my maiden name was Monroe, and the boyfriend is now my husband. His name is Dean, if you need to know that."

The questioner wrote on a yellow pad before moving to the next question. "Why would your boyfriend do that?"

"He had a family reunion to go to and I wanted to see this concert, so he asked Joshua to take me. He knew that I would be safe because Joshua had already told him about the girl he was in love with. I kind of felt sorry for having him take me, though. Although he tried very hard to hide it, he wasn't enjoying the music. Maybe he just wasn't into classical music, but I think it had more to do with missing his girl."

"Your husband and Joshua Caldwell were friends?"

"I wouldn't say friends, exactly. But Dean was able to get him to open up about himself. He has a way of doing that. That's why he is going into counseling."

"And, you had no physical contact with Joshua?"

"At the end of the evening, he kissed my hand when he dropped me off at my house. Other than that, no."

"Oh, the kiss," said a dark haired girl near the middle. "That was always something."

"And you are?"

"Oh, sorry. Kate Miller, use to be Richards."

"So the kiss was special?"

"Well, probably not to him, but to most of us, it was the highlight of the evening. I'd just about soak my panties in anticipation of it." Several of the others mouthed their agreement.

"Nearly, hell," piped up another. "Every time he did that to me, I fucking filled mine with my cum. Shit, it was nice. Oh."

"Fuck, Karen, you sound like you're getting horny just talking about it ."

"I am. Charlie's going to get lucky tonight, that's for damn sure."

"How many of you had the same thing happen as Karen, was it?"

"Yes, ma'am. Karen Winchester. It used to be Benson."

"Show of hands, please. Did anyone else experience an orgasm when Joshua Caldwell kissed your hand?" Eight hands went up, Karen not bothering to raise hers as she had already volunteered that information. "Ms. Beaumont, you didn't?"

"I was only escorted by him once. In fact, I was the first one that he escorted. So I wasn't expecting it when he kissed my hand and it didn't mean anything to me."

"I see. Does anyone know the name of the girl he was in love with?"

"It was Tanya or something like that," Patricia said. "Dean would know for sure."

"You said it was Tanya?"

"Something like that. It may have started with an s, though."

The questioner looked at some notes. "Could it have been Shawna Taylor?"

"Yeah, that was the name."

"Good. We have her listed as someone to contact. "So, other than Ms. Beaumont, everyone here had wet panties at the end of the evening?"

"He was that good with that kiss," said Betty.

"Oh, shit. Oh shit, Oh fuck!" said a girl with raven colored hair.

"Are you okay, Mandy?" asked Cecelia

"Yeah, except I didn't bring any clean panties to change into."

"You mean you just came?" There was a bit of laughter

"Unlike the rest of you, I'm not married. Josh was the only guy that I went out with, and although I knew he wasn't ever going to get out of love with the other girl, I still wanted him. I always wondered what it might be like. I'd love to know how big his cock was."

The noise in the room picked up as several gave a nervous laugh and nodded agreement.

"Do you mean to say that you are still in that mode?" asked the questioner. "I mean that you won't be with anyone other than him?"

"There is a guy that I met recently that has potential of being more than a friend, so, I guess it's fair to say I've moved on, but I sure hoped that it could have been Josh, I bet he would have been great, though I have nothing to compare it to."

"You're still a virgin?" asked Cecilia.

"I'll change that probably soon."

"Okay, ladies," the questioner said. "I think I have enough information from all of you. Before I let you go into the other room for the meal we promised, let me introduce my son to you." she opened the blanket in the baby seat and lifted out the baby inside who squirmed a bit.

"This is Robert James Caldwell." There were gasps around the room. " My name is Shawna, not Tonya," she said with a look at Patricia, "and Josh was able to get back to me. R.J. is his son, and I am ecstatic to be his wife. Just to make you all a little more jealous, it's seven inches and it's all mine." Laughter broke throughout the room. "Your answers here have been very helpful. I wanted to know how his escorting the different girls effected them, especially with that kiss of the hand. Yes, he has told me about all of you, and about the good night kiss of the hand. Thank you for letting me know, and food will be served in the other room. Thanks."

The ladies all started to get up and head for the door. "I probably shouldn't stay, since I just came in my panties," said Mandy.

"I wouldn't worry about that," replied Shawna. "We have one more surprise for everyone that should make everyone else just as wet."

The door opened and Joshua stood by it, waiting as they all filed out. As they did, he gave each one a last kiss on the hand and bid them good afternoon. Even Patricia Beaumont ended up with a wetness between her legs as they all moved to the table with the food.

"I told you that kiss meant more than you thought."

"Yes you did," answered Josh. "I can't believe you told them how long my dick is."

"Well, I didn't, exactly," Shawna replied. "I rounded down. It's actually seven and three quarters."

"How do you even know that? I've never even measured it."

"The morning after way first made love, I measured it just before I woke you up. Another bit of advice from your mom. 'Make sure you know everything that you can about your mate so that you can know how to care for him and be able to let him know how to care for you.' It didn't take much to get you hard that morning while you slept, either."

"I remember waking up with your lips wrapped around it, that's for sure."

"Why don't we go get something to eat? I want to talk to that Mandy girl some more. I want to hand down some of your mom's advice to her so her first time will be just as good as mine was. Then later, after we check on mom and dad's house, you can have me for desert."

"When are they due back from their second honeymoon?"

"Actually, it's their first, since they didn't have one when they first got married in college. They'll be gone another three weeks. Ready to eat?"

Sounds good to me, sweet lips," Joshua replied.

"It was just the glaze, Josh," Shawna exclaimed as they moved towards the table with the food. They waved at Jessica and Mark who stood behind the counter to the kitchen, filled plates and joined the group of ladies that had already sat to eat.

End.