Forever Yours Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramon got out of the elevator on his way to his office when he saw Marcos with Dan stuck to him like glue. Dan took a glance at him and Ramon could see that he held him closer. What this guy was trying to prove, he had no idea.

"Excuse me," Dan said as soon as Ramon was about to pass.

Ramon stopped and looked at the both of them with a serious face. He folded his arms on his chest and stared at the both of them. Somehow, Marcos was not looking at Ramon and it made him wonder why.

"Yes," Ramon said with a smile.

"We just want to inform you that we will not be here for the next board meeting." Dan said leaning on Marcos' chest. "We'll be going somewhere to be...alone."

"I don't care where you will be." Ramon smiled. "The board meeting will still go on without you."

Ramon raced to his office after saying that and he sat on his chair wondering where they were going. Ramon knew that Dan was trying to make him feel bad but he was not gonna make him play smart. He had a mission and he was going to complete it no matter what.

There were so many ways to find out where those two were going, for instance Madison and Olivia who were still in the company premises. Ramon thought it better to call his assistant Manuel.

Marcos couldn't raise his face to Ramon after Dan had called him. Ramon affected him and he didn't want to ruin his wonderful getaway with his boyfriend.

"Why did you have to tell him that?" Marcos muttered. "We don't have to get permission."

"I know," Dan chuckled while nipping Marcos' ear. "I just thought it was a good idea to let the guy know."

Marcos didn't have any objection but he just hoped that he would have a good time with his boyfriend at Mazvani. Marcos kissed his boyfriend's cheeks and they both went in the elevator smiling.

******

Marcos and Dan arrived at Mazvani and it was so beautiful. It was a very big resort where only the high and mighty came to have fun and holidays. It was very big almost like a small town but magnificent. After a long drive from the capital, one needed such a place to relax and enjoy with your boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriend, Dan was gaping at the place like he was somewhere out of this world. Marcos couldn't deny because the place was like heaven and it was just outside. Hmmm, this was going to be the best leisure time ever.

Marcos and Dan were now inside the resort and both their eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. Marcos suppressed a groan but he was really being driven into the place. The aroma was magnificent and there were a lot of people. Marcos only found out that it was both a resort and a hotel and Marcos had a name for it, Resortel. Funny uh!

At the same time it had really beautiful large pool which was almost as big as their yard and the beach was just near. Had he not been rich, he would have definitely gone crazy. As much as they wanted to stare at the magnificent place the whole day, they had to check in. They went inside and there were no introductions or anything. Marcos was a famous business man and an hotelier that the receptionist knew him as soon as she had seen him.

"Welcome to Mazvani Mr. Martinez," She gave a million dollar smile which Dan found flirting.

"And boyfriend." Dan said holding on to him like glue.

"Oh!" Was the only word that came from the receptionist's mouth? It was obvious that she didn't like what Dan had said. Marcos found it a little rude himself but he ignored it. These past few days, Dan had been moody especially with Ramon around so Marcos just wanted to have him at his good side on this wonderful holiday.

Marcos thanked the receptionist and she called the bell boy to bring their bags upstairs to room 340. OMG it was such a tall building and Marcos wished to spend more than a week on this resort, lying on the sand at the beach, sleeping in the sun at the pool and swimming.

Marcos was really happy but as soon as he saw the bell boy, he went down memory lane to the time Ramon was a bell boy. This particular bell boy looked so innocent just like Ramon had been five years ago when he first fell in love with him. The boy that ended his play boy life and showed him how to love but later betrayed him. He later found himself smiling at the boy that was in the elevator with them. Ramon had hurt him but as days went by, he found himself being drawn back to him and it was making his heart yearn and cry out to Ramon but the boy he had known had changed. He had suddenly become even richer than him by owning the biggest shoe Company in the country plus their former Company.

To top at that, he was a very famous celebrity and his fame grew as days went by. He had his own music Company which produced his music and he had a contract with RLC, one of the biggest entertainment industries in the world.

The elevator shaft opened and they were later led to room 304. Marcos used the key card to open the room and just like that, he froze where he stood. Goodness fucking gracious Marcos, the room was magnificent, huge and it was sparkling. There was a large bed decorated with string like red flowers, a large glass window, four big fucking couches and a dining table with glass chairs. It was decorated wonderfully. And don't let him get started on the biggest TV that he had ever seen in a hotel. His hotel had big TVs but that TV, it was fucking sexy.

Marcos could get some ideas from this type of arrangement and he was going to use such type of arrangement. He planned to talk to the board about it and then put the plans in action. Anyone who would have seen him at that moment would have thought that he was just some guy who visited a luxurious place like this one.

"Oh...my...God," Dan stuttered. "This room is beautiful."

Marcos could hear his boyfriend being taken by the luxuries of the room. Who wouldn't be? It was really wonderful and anyone would have acted the same way. They both slowly examined the room and barely heard the bellboy talking to them. He told them he was leaving but Marcos tipped him greatly and he continued exploring the room.

The walls, how could he have missed the walls? The wall had some of the greatest painting of the most famous people that have visited the resort among them the president and even celebrities that he knew. All of them were in swim suits, bikinis, thongs, etc. The pictures and painting all had the years on which they were taken. Marcos was lucky Ramon was not on that wall because things would have been bad with Dan. He would have ended up paying for the picture.

The room exploration was done...what was left, oh that's right, the bathroom! Marcos found his boyfriend frozen in the door way and he later found the reason why. The bathroom was huge and it had the triplets, hot tub, Jacuzzi, shower. Marcos sighed after a moment of reflection. Everything he needed was in that room. The bathtub looked like a medium fucking pool and he promised himself to spend most of his nights in the hot tub. Enjoy it while you can...right?

"Wow!" Marcos sighed.

"Yeah," Dan sighed as he held on to Marcos' waist. "It's nice I know...glad you brought me here."

"Thank mom when we go back home." Marcos said his eyes fixed on that hot tub.

Talking of mom, Marcos remembered he had to call her to tell her that they had reached the resort safely. He called her and she was more than happy to speak to her son. He could hear her voice that she was happy that they were at the resort and Marcos was happy she was happy. But she said something that completely bothered him,

"Don't forget to propose."

"Mom..."

"Well it's about time." She chuckled. "You are not getting any younger. Your twin's engagement party is in three weeks time and after a week it will be the wedding. If possible why don't you have a double wedding? It's not a bad idea."

"But mom, there are no rings here." Marcos said sounding like a mama's boy.

"That's a perfect place to propose." Olivia gushed. "I just want to see you two married. Four years is long enough for dating. I know you will surprise him."

"I'll think about it ma." Marcos promised.

He told her he loves her and those stuffs mothers like to hear and he said goodnight since it was already getting dark. They had been on the road for eight hours but it was worth the energy he used to come to this heavenly place.

Marcos went back to the bathroom and found Dan already stripped in the hot tub with bubbles of soap. Dan called him in and he didn't need to be asked twice. He stripped everything off and jumped in the hot tub which was enormous. The warm aerated water felt good on his body as it slowly massaged him to the point where he began feeling sleepy.

"Hey, sleepy head," Dan gushed. "Don't sleep in here."

"Yeah, right," Marcos hollered splashing the water on his boyfriend.

That's how the game started. They played in the tub for almost an hour until they found themselves holding each other. Dan had his head on Marcos' chest while Marcos held him firmly between his legs. There was no single reaction from his dick. He found Dan's company rather friendly than sensual. Had he been a playboy, he would have fucked Dan countless number of times in that tub and he would have been exhausted.

What his mother had told him was probably right. Maybe he needed to forget about Ramon and marry Dan. He just got hurt from loving Ramon. Dan was a great friend, a great boyfriend and a great person, honest and decent. He had a low sex drive but maybe after marrying Dan and learning to love him more, his sex drive would suddenly come back.

Thinking about his low sex drive made him sad at times because he was not able to satisfy Dan sexually enough but the guy still loved him. What else could a guy want than a partner who loved him? Dan was going to make a very good husband and Marcos knew it was true. He just has to propose to him so that he could make his mother, boyfriend and possibly family happy.

Dan only had a father and a step mother so he deserved to be happy and Marcos was going to make him happy by proposing to him and spending the rest of his life with him. Eventually, he would forget about Ramon and live happily with his husband, Dan. Don't they say time is the best remedy? He was going to forget Ramon with time.

"Babe," Marcos called Dan that for the first time. "Let's go have dinner."

"I wanna stay like this with you forever." Dan said softly repositioning his head on Marcos' hard chest. He knew that Olivia had told Marcos to propose to him. All that was left was to hear it from Marcos himself.

"I know," Marcos muttered. "But first we need to eat and then we can stay in this hot tub for as long as you want."

Dan was proving hard so Marcos let go of him and then picked him up and took him to the bed. He gave him a kiss before he put him on the bed.

"Well Mr. let's go and have dinner." Marcos said as he took a towel that was hanging by the bed and toweled his wet hair and body. "Do you want me to dress you? Okay, I will gladly do that."

Marcos toweled himself dry and then did the same to Dan. He took a black tight boxer and dressed him in it and a black skinny jean and a blue shirt which made him look angelic.

"There," Marcos said after dressing Dan up. "My sexy boyfriend will be the most handsome at dinner."

Marcos and Dan both laughed as Dan put on his brown shoes and Marcos dressed himself up. In no time they were in the elevator heading to the resort restaurant where they found a lot of people. Soon as he entered, all eyes were on him but his eye was on his boyfriend. He was seeing Dan in a different light that evening and he had no idea why. He was not worried or anything.

Now that Ramon was all the way back in the capital, he could spend some time with his boyfriend without being disturbed by Ramon. As they walked through the restaurant, Marcos admired the arrangement of everything. He sure needed to upgrade his hotel to at least match this resort. It was just so beautiful and you could see the beautiful moon from outside the large glass window.

Marcos took out the chair on an empty table for his boyfriend to sit while all eyes watched. He didn't care because his eyes were only for his handsome, sexy boyfriend, soon to be husband. He sat on the other end and looked at his boyfriend with a dimpled smile. He thought his boyfriend was growing and he was blushing.

They had known each other since...forever and they were of the same age but this was the first time Marcos saw his boyfriend blush. A moment than soon, a waiter came to take their order and Marcos gave the privilege to his boyfriend to order which he returned. Marcos ordered some beef stew, red meat, rice and soup and the best wine they had.

He went back to admiring his boyfriend while the dinner was being served. He swore he could feel his cock responding but it was probably an exaggeration so he continued admiring his boyfriend. He needed to make him feel special and as a sorry for still loving Ramon, though Dan had no fucking idea.

Dinner was served and wine was opened. Bon appétit...They began eating silently and Marcos was about to say something when suddenly low exotic music began playing. There was a lot of noise from everyone in the restaurant as some ladies who Marcos later identified as belly dancers came in and passed every table dancing.

"Dinner and show," Some guys said loudly which made everyone cheer.

While they all ate, they watched the dancers and Marcos found the dance rather interesting though he watched without saying anything. After the tables were cleared, everyone was served free champagne while they watched some magic stunts of sword swallowing. It seemed dangerous but Marcos enjoyed every bit of it.

Then there was love music, poems and even drama. It was really interesting but it was also getting later. When Marcos glanced at his watch, it was past 11.30 pm and he knew they had to sleep if they were to wake up early and enjoy the rest of the day.

Marcos got up and he had his arm around Dan while they exited the restaurant with many faces on them. He was enjoying being famous and that too with his boyfriend. He noticed that he might have been the most famous business man in that resort as many were tourists from around the world but they recognized him since he spent most of his time being on magazines, newspapers and TV.

They passed through the lobby and noticed that there were still some people outside in the pool. He was really going to enjoy that pool come next morning. He was in luck because it was summer, the best time to be in the pool and lie in the sun.

They found themselves back in the room and Marcos asked the big question hoping the answer would be no. He was lucky because the answer was no.

"Should we go back in the hot tub or sleep?"

They slipped in the wonderfully smelling beddings in just their boxers and they switched off the light. Marcos was really looking forward to spending the week like a king on a vacation.

"Goodnight," Marcos said softly as he held tighter to Dan.

"Aren't we gonna make love?" Dan muttered.

"I...I don't know if I will be able to make my cock hard." Marcos stammered.

"Let me help you." Dan said as Marcos felt his hand on his crotch.

Dan slipped his hand in Marcos' boxer and massaged his cock swiftly. Marcos could feel blood rushing to his cock slowly as his cock began rising but really slow. Up to now, he had failed to understand how he became so weak.

After that incident with Dan in Australia while he was in rehab, he had proposed to Dan and then had sex with him. Since then, his sex drive had started becoming weaker until a point where he had difficulties getting erections but with Ramon it was different.

"I can feel it rising." Dan chuckled as he stroked Marcos' dick faster. Marcos suppressed a moan as he heard his member getting hard. It might have taken about 40 minutes before his cock became at least hard enough to fuck.

"Wait, we don't have lube." Marcos said softly.

"I packed it for..." Dan kissed his mouth. "...this,"

Dan quickly got out of the bed and came back with lube. Marcos removed the covers and lubed himself and Dan's hole. He had him on all fours on the floor exposing his hole while Marcos slowly penetrated him with a swift and boy did he fuck him. Marcos was not in the mood for sex but he fucked Dan hard, raw and rough.

The guy kept begging for more and Marcos violated his arse like anything. He came in his ass while Dan came on the floor which they wiped later. They took a quick shower and hit the bed, holding each other. Marcos kissed Dan goodnight and he drifted off to sleep.

Marcos woke up the next morning and he saw light coming in the room through a curtain.

Morning, he suddenly rose waking his boyfriend up. He couldn't believe that it was already morning. He glanced at his watch, 9.54 am. Fuck, he cursed. Did he have to oversleep? Now there were only a few hours remaining before it was evening but he was going to make it best.

Marcos quickly got up and ordered breakfast which arrived in less than five minutes. It was just simple bread and butter and coffee so that they could head quickly to the pool.

Marcos and Dan had quick breakfast and they were later in trunks and towels, heading outside the hotel. They had just reached the lobby and were welcomed by a beautiful aroma of the pool. There were many people lying down on the pool chairs and some on the swimming pool floor. There were people in the pool but there was still a large space as if no one was in the pool.

They found two pool chairs and they both sat there and removed the towels. The water in the pool was so clear and really inviting. Marcos couldn't help but just want to jump in their but he had other things to do. He picked up the bag where he had put sunscreen lotion and made his boyfriend lie on his back under a large umbrella. He slowly applied the lotion on his boyfriend's body while he moaned. Dan did the same to him and now they were both safe from the scotching sun.

It was almost 12 after they were done and they both lay on those two wonderful pool chairs enjoying each other's Company and the funny people that were around them. They had their sunglasses on and they both looked wonderful and enjoyed the company of all the people. Marcos was yearning to jump in the pool but he first had to be with his boyfriend, which was the reason for this getaway.

"What would you like for lunch?" Marcos whispered in Dan's ear.

"I am on a vacation," Dan said confidently. "A drink, some snacks and fruits will do. And oh, please don't forget the coconut."

"Done," Marcos said as he stopped the waiter who was passing by and gave him the order. In a few minutes, everything was brought and Dan was too excited and drank the coconut with a straw. Marcos suppressed a groan when he saw Dan drinking the coconut...the island.

Marcos suddenly went back to the past and saw Ramon drinking the coconut so sexily while the liquid filled in his mouth. He remembered about how he wanted to lick the dripping liquid from Ramon's chin. He had his own coconut in his hand but his eyes were on Dan, not his mind though. His mind was back in time with Ramon on that island.

If he could only turn back time he would relive the island moments over and over again. Even if it meant sustaining that wound he got in the end. Those were wonderful moments which he would cherish for the rest of his life.

That was the time when they were not even dating and it was a place for everything. The first kiss, first love making, dam! Ramon was also a virgin. He popped his cherry on that island. How did such an innocent boy turn into a whore? He didn't know if he would get the answers now that he was...

"Hey!" Dan snapped his finger bringing back to the real world. "You seem lost and you are even smiling. Look at your face." Dan chuckled. "You blew my mind away."