Forever Yours Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, this is really important for the resort," The manager said giving the both of them a smile. "Please forget about everything and make it look like you are enjoying the resort together. Ramillio is taking beautiful pictures but Mr. Martinez even I can see that you are lost. You two are gay and the both of you know about romance. Do it for the sake of your past relationship and to show all of us that you have moved on."

"Let's cheer for them guys."

The people started cheering for them but Marcos' eyes were on Dan who was nodding his head in disagreement but he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he chose to go on with the shoot, he would get on the wrong side of Dan and if he didn't do it, the people will keep on insisting and probably eat him alive. He has to sacrifice something but what?

The fans kept on cheering and shouting Marcos and Ramillio's names. It was really noise and Marcos was still deciding.

"Don't you dare embarrass me?" Ramon said, smiling at his fans. "I am a very famous and busy guy and want to be done with this." Marcos was still lost despite Ramon telling him. "Don't be a pussy. Or do you need permission from mommy," Ramon laughed softly. "Come on mama's boy or do you need your mommy to come and..."

Did he just call him a mama's boy? Oh it was on.

Marcos didn't know what came over him but he pulled Ramon closer to him wrapping his arms around him and then smiling at the camera.

"Yeah," The people shouted loudly.

"There you go," The photographer said as the shutter of the camera caught them. "Give me something else."

Marcos put both his arms around Ramon and Ramon responded by twisting his head on Marcos' chest and closing his eyes, making an expression like he was enjoying the feeling Marcos was giving him. He could smell the anger burning in Dan and he was enjoying it. They both lay on the pool floor, Marcos' leg on Ramon's thigh and Ramon held his neck on Marcos' sweet lips feeling them trying to kiss on his neck. It was so sexy just feeling that hard body on his once again.

"I like that position," The photographer said with burgeoning excitement. "Give me more."

And boy did they give him more. Marcos smelt Ramon's neck and Ramon closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of Marcos' breathe on his neck. It was heavenly and they enjoyed each other's Company while the fans cheered.

"Okay, Mr. Martinez," The photographer said. "I want you to come on top of Ramillio like you are about to kiss." Marcos had no idea what he was doing. It was like every word was a command which he couldn't ignore.

Marcos went on top of Ramon but not very close, their lips almost meeting and he found out that he was breathing faster than he could. His emotions were coming back and at a fast rate. He looked straight in Ramon's eyes and he swore that he was falling deeper into his eyes.

"Hey," The photographer snapped. Apparently, they had been staring at each other for a long time that the photographer had no idea if they were still shooting or what.

They stood up and got even crazier. Ramon jumped on Marcos' back smiling and it was a high fashion photo. Marcos jumped in the pool with Ramon on his back and it was a high fashion photo. They did several photos in the pool, Marcos holding Ramon, swimming, splashing water and to be honest Marcos really enjoyed the photo shoot.

The photographer told them it was time to wrap things up and they did most of their photos holding each other which Marcos regretted as his cock started getting hard. He could feel Ramon's ass surging on his crotch and it sent billions of vibrations to his entire body and he started getting really hard, in the water.

Ramon felt Marcos' cock getting hard on his ass crack. He knew Marcos felt embarrassed as his grip was now weaker but Ramon made him regret that. He buried his ass deeper in his crotch and he swore he heard the poor guy groan. His cock was rock hard that Ramon felt it throbbing on his big, fat ass. He immediately knew that Marcos still desired him and he even teased him more, burying his ass deeper and moving it deliberately.

Marcos felt so embarrassed when he felt his hard cock on Ramon's ass. Why did that cock have to be so damn hard all of a sudden? He was supposed to be a man whose sex drive had drastically reduced, right? But every time he was around Ramon, his cock was hard but this time it was rock hard and Ramon's movements were not making things easier for him.

"I think that's a wrap." The photographer chuckled. "I can see Mr. Martinez is losing it...again." He jested.

Ramon quickly got Marcos' hands off and he swam to the edge where he was handed the towel but he was sure that as he got out, his ass crack showed. If Marcos saw that, which he was sure he did, it might have made that cock harder.

Oh fuck, Marcos cursed. He had just seen Ramon's crack and now his cock was painfully hard pressed against his swim wear. He knew better than to get out of the pool with that hard on.

"Mr. Martinez, come out so that I can tell you about the photo shoot." The manager said.

Marcos was really scared that he was going to be embarrassed but thanks to some chick, he was given a towel which he wrapped around his waist. It hid his painfully hard cock and he was happy.

"That was fantastic," The manager commented. "Both of you were amazing and..."

"The photos were really magnificent and top model, gay but top model." The photographer said. "We will use some for the most beautiful photos of the season which will be displayed on our walls. It was nice working with you. I am sure these photos will be liked by everyone because gay romance is the latest in town especially by two famous people like you."

"I don't think..."

"Mr. Martinez, don't worry." The manager chuckled. "Those photos will not be published in a magazine."

Oh yes, they would, Ramon thought, smiling like an evil genius.

"Thank you." Marcos said his eyes glued to the spot where Dan had been but was missing.

"Excuse me," Marcos said, rushing inside the resort.

Ramon knew exactly where Marcos was going and what exactly he was going to do. He was filled with so much happiness that he wanted to shout out to the whole world how much he had hurt Dan. Now his work was done. He would be going back home in the evening for he had to leave the country a day after.

Ramon's thoughts took him to the bulging cock on his ass. It made his whole body to jerk and he had felt hot. It was amazing to feel like that once again. Dan better watch out because he was barely starting. Ramon was going to ask for some of those photos before he went back to the capital in the late afternoon.

"That was really fantastic," The fans yelled. "Let's cheer for Ramon."

The fans began cheering for him and he smiled at them.

"You look good together." The chick who was standing near said. "You are both hot but I think you are hotter. Ever thought of getting back together?"

Ramon had no answer to that question so he gave her a wonderful smile and she gasped. That romantic photo shoot had been planned by him and it had worked perfectly.

Let Dan just give him a few weeks and those photos would be in a magazine somewhere. He chuckled at the thought of seeing Dan crying.

*****

Marcos entered the room only to find Dan already dressed, furiously throwing the clothes in his bag. He knew that he was burning with anger but Dan needed to understand something.

"Dan I..."

"Save it Marcos," Dan bellowed. "I know what you are trying to say but I am done with your excuses."

"But you heard them." Marcos sighed deeply. "They forced me to take the photos with Ramon."

"I nodded at you." Dan yelled. "I did but you were too eager to take photos with that whore. I wonder if what you say is true."

"What are you insinuating?"

"I am talking about that whore owning part of Martinez hotel." Dan yelled. "You probably just fuck him."

Marcos was not liking the accusations he was getting from Dan and he was getting angry but he didn't want to make the situation worse.

"Look, you are just angry right now."

"Angry!" Dan yelled with a grimace on his face. "I wanna fucking rip that fucking hair from his head and I wanna snap at his neck and kill him with my own hands."

"Dan..."

"I have had it, Marcos." Dan muttered. "I wanna go home, now." He raised his voice, pointing his fingers to the floor. Dan was mad and he needed to see his accomplices, Olivia and Madison. Obviously, this getaway had been a really bad idea and he was regretting it.

"Come on, we still have..."

"I wanna go home, now." Dan badgered.

"But we still have about two days left." Marcos protested, trying to get Dan to calm down. "Can't we..."

"I said now!" Dan commanded almost hitting Marcos with his speeding hand.

"Okay," Marcos said, raising his hands in the air showing total agreement.

Dan furiously packed all the clothes and sat on the bed, waiting for Marcos to be done. Marcos stripped his swim wear off and put on a green bright shirt and a black trouser plus brown snickers. He packed his bag making sure that everything was in order. They both went out of the room and checked out. Marcos paid for everything and handed the key card and they went to their car. The workers told them to stay some more but his boyfriend was just furious.

They found themselves on the road and it was such a boring journey. Marcos drove the car, taking turns looking at Dan who was looking outside the window with a frown on his face. Dan never uttered a word even when they had stopped on the way to grab some food at the cafeteria. Marcos gave up and put on some music, not Ramon's because he knew that there would have been an argument.

After being on the road for 8 hours, they reached the house around 9.45.pm. Dan had not uttered a word throughout the entire journey and it made Marcos worried. As soon as he had parked the car, Dan got out and Marcos followed him. He ordered the bodyguards to get the bags from the car and they both went inside the house.

Marcos found his father in the living room reading a magazine and no one else. They both froze as their father raised his face.

"Hey, you are back already?"

James called Olivia and she came running down the stairs as if she was expecting some good news.

"Hey, back so soon?" Olivia said cheerfully as she ran down the stairs. "What are you standing there for? Come and sit down and tell me all about your special getaway."

Dan and Marcos moved slowly to couches but both of them had long faces. Olivia came to the living room looking happy but Marcos had not uttered a word.

"Why are you back so soon?" James asked, putting the magazine on the little glass table beside his chair. "I thought you were supposed to be back two days from now."

"I think they have something exciting to tell us and they couldn't wait." Olivia gushed, rubbing her hands together. She called everyone else and they came rushing to the living room. They were all surprised he was back including all the workers. Olivia told them that they had something to announce.

"Go on," Madison cheered.

"Dan wanted to come back." Marcos mumbled.

"Is that it?" Olivia said, sounding disappointed.

"Why don't you tell them the truth, Marcos?" Dan exploded hoarsely.

"The truth," Olivia asked still chuckling, staring at Dan and noticed that his eyes were watery. "Hey, why do you look like this? What truth is Dan talking about? I thought you two were supposed to..."

"It's really nothing mom." Marcos assured with a sad grimace.

"You don't want to tell them." Dan huffed. "Alright, I will." He sobbed. "Ramon was at the resort and he ruined everything."

Everyone was hit by the surprise that Dan gave them. Olivia's eyes even watered.

"Ramon!" Madison gushed. "What was Ramon doing at the resort?"

"I don't know." Dan sobbed, rubbing a tear that fell to his face. "Ask Marcos who was with him."

"What was he doing at the resort?" Olivia yelled.

"Olivia..."

"James, please." Olivia shushed.

"He had a photo shoot." Marcos said softly feeling angry at the same time.

"And you think it is a coincidence?" Olivia snapped. "I am sure he planned all this so that he could ruin your getaway."

"Why would Ramon do that?" Barry asked, tilting his head from side to side. "For all you know the guy..."

"You were not there Barry." Olivia muttered her eyes on her son.

"His father owns half of the resort." Dan sobbed.

"What?" Olivia yelled. "Why is this boy everywhere? Does he own a property in almost every part of the world? Only God knows if Ryan is his father or his sugar daddy."

"Olivia," James yelled. "Why would you say something like that?"

"You can't blame me," Olivia yelled as a shiver took her by surprise. "The boy is a whore. How do you explain his sudden transformation? He is suddenly famous, powerful and very influential. Don't forget that he..."

"That is not my problem," Dan sobbed furiously. "My problem is that Marcos was romancing and flirting with him." He cried out loudly.

"Marcos," Olivia yelled, raising her hand to slap him. "How dare you..." Olivia's hand was caught by James and he was looking furious.

"What is the matter with you?" James snapped at Olivia. "Were you about to slap our son without hearing his side of the story? Besides, he's old enough to choose his own path."

"Can you hear yourself?" Olivia yelled. "Did you hear what Dan said? Marcos was romancing with the same boy that had almost destroyed his life."

"It wasn't my fault, mom." Marcos said softly, feeling like a mama's boy just like Ramon had said. At 30 he was supposed to make decisions for himself but his mother always got in the way, she loved Dan and Marcos felt at times that she loved Dan more than him.

"Whose fault was it?" Dan asserted, twisting his head in anger. "Mine!"

"I didn't say that but you were there and if I remember correctly you were the same person who allowed me to go for that shoot."

"Now it's my fault," Dan exclaimed, his voice hoarse. "I told you to go for that photo shoot solo not with that whore. It was supposed to be our moment but instead you were holding him like you were long lost lovers. How do you think that made me feel?" Dan shifted to Olivia. "You should have seen him mother, he was holding him so tightly. Some people even said that..." Dan sobbed.

"You see what you have done." Olivia blamed, pointing her long finger at Marcos. "Just look what you did to your boyfriend."

Marcos didn't know why by his anger was being ignited slowly and it might just explode like a bomb. He kept his cool and tried to sound calm.

"I have already apologized to Dan several times." Marcos said, trying to make his anger go away. "I even told him to stay so that we can be done with our..."

"For what?" Dan yelled, sobbing. "So that I can watch you do more. You are my boyfriend and I expect you to respect my feelings."

"It's was just a photo..." Marcos suppressed his anger. "It's no big deal. You saw how his fans insisted that I should..."

"Seriously Marc," Madison said softly but it could be heard that she was disappointed. "How could you do this? He's your boyfriend and Ramon probably planned all this. Can't you see that he's trying to make trouble for you two and you are foolishly falling for it? It's not a coincidence that he came to the place where you two where, I am sure he planned it so that he could cause a lift between you two. And it's really working if...you ask me."

"What do you want me to do?" Marcos finally yelled. "I have tried everything but it seems like you don't understand."

"Marcos..."

"Please, mom." Marcos yelled. "I have had it okay. Ever since we went to the resort, all I did was apologize. I expect Dan to trust me but all he does is blame me and show me that he doesn't trust me. Have you ever asked how that makes me feel?" Marcos yelled. "I am always the one who is wrong. Marcos did this, Marcos did that...I am tired of it all. Dad is right I am not some child that you can control. I am an adult and I..."

"Then act like one." Olivia yelled.

"You are right mom," Marcos chuckled. "I will act like an adult and not like a teenager. In this case there is nothing wrong with taking a photo with your ex..."

"You whore ex." Olivia said rudely.

"Whatever!" Marcos yelled. "This time I will not apologize because I am getting tired of it all. Apologies, apologies, I am growing tired of it." Marcos yelled. "If you ask me, mom this is your fault."

"What?" Olivia yelled, pointing at herself with a grimace. "How is it my fault that you were flirting with that whore?"

"You suggested going to the resort even when I objected." Marcos said pointing the finger at her. "You fix this because I am done. If Dan doesn't want my apologies then fine because I can live with that. This time I will not apologize to Dan because I have had it up to here." Marcos pointed to his neck. "Stop suffocating me and please I am begging you mom, I don't want to have this argument again."

Marcos turned to leave. Myriads of emotions were taking him over. Depressed, tired, humiliation, unappreciated, you name it and he was really angry at everyone that moment. He was just tired of apologizing like a fool to someone who ended up getting angry within a few minutes.

"Marcos..."

"Didn't you hear what I said, mom." Marcos snapped. "I said I don't want to have this conversation again, Mrs. Olivia Martinez."

Olivia was surprised to almost say shocked. Her son had never called her by her name. It was clear that he was angry and she knew that her son was one of the most stubborn men on earth. She held Dan close to her while he sobbed and she knew that she needed to act fast if she was to save the relationship.

Marcos reached the room and shut the door with such force, the floor vibrated.

"What the fuck!" He cursed. "I have had it."

Marcos was really angry that he always apologized. This time it was neither Ramon nor his fault. He never used to act like this when he was with Ramon. Dan used to abuse Ramon but never for once did he get to apologize for anything like the way he was doing. Had he made a mistake for getting what he was doing? Was he wrong to give Dan a chance? His head was spinning badly.

He was supposed to be happy after the getaway but he was mad. Mad at the fact that the one he calls his boyfriend doesn't trust him. Ramon made him horny, yearn for him, and try to kiss him but never for once had he done any of those things Dan accused him of. He didn't deserve what he was getting, not any of it. He had only seen Ramon not more than five times and Dan was acting like a crazy chicken.

"Fuck!" He cursed, kicking the bed hard it made his leg hurt.

*******

"Do you have to go?" Mark said, holding on closer to Ramon.

"Of course, I have to do it." Ramon sighed flipping his fucking long hair. "I can't stay here."

"Why are you leaving us?"

Ramon laughed loudly and so did the rest of his members. "You crazy boy, why do you sound as if I am going away forever?" Ramon chuckled. "It's only two weeks." Ramon was going out of the country to New York for a music tour and the red carpet and music awards which were only two weeks away.

"Don't blame me." Mark sighed. "I have just got used to having you around."

"Get off me." Ramon jested, getting Mark's hand off. "I will be back after the tour and the red carpet. Hopefully with an award or awards," He laughed. "I have been nominated in 6 categories for the first time since I was kinda in a closet. The headquarters called while at the photo shoot."

"Go get it bro," Eduardo said, hitting him gently on the shoulder. "Make me proud. You still have to tell us about the photo shoot at the resort."

"Yeah," Mark agreed. "What about the issue with...you know who."

Ramon laughed sweetly. "I have taken care of that for now. It will leave an impression."