Forever Yours Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Robbins had not rejected and told him that it was a good idea to release a magazine about his getaway. It had been an amazing idea. With a few contacts in a day, Ramon arrived at Mazvani in the previous night in the big RLC van and all the people had cheered.

Just this morning, he had a photo shoot at the beach in every swim suit which was brought and every water game. The crew had set up a tent where he would change and then the photo shoot had begun. It had taken about 5 hours but it was a photo shoot he would never forget. He couldn't wait to see those pictures in a magazine.

He had pictures in a wet suit with a surf board in his hands and he worked his body perfectly. He was shot in the water in swim briefs, water polo suits and every possible angle, sitting on the beach, running, making sand castles which by the way, he didn't do. All the people at the resort had been there to cheer for him and watch while he took the photos. He was really a model and he liked every part of it.

After the photo shoot was done, he spent the last hour taking selfies with his fans and signing auto graphs. When he came, he saw Marcos and Dan but had pretended not to have known. With this stunt he just pulled, he made Dan angry and he was sure that it was going to cause some rift between Marcos and Dan.

Now he is sitting on the pool bench, talking to his fans and giving them his autographs. He is comfortable with them, at least before he goes to shoot inside the resort. He can't wait for another opportunity.

"Sir, the phone is ringing." His guard said handing him the phone.

Ramon excused himself and answered the phone which was from Mr. Robbins.

"How was the photo shooting my boy?"

"It was perfect," Ramon chuckled. "Thanks Uncle..."

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it Uncle?" Ramon asked sounding worried. Mr. Robbins knew the boy was worried but there was actually nothing to worry about.

"Well, you see ever since you came out as Ramillio..."

*******

The shaft opened and Marcos quickly got out and went to the room. The door was already opened so he knew that Dan was inside. Now what was left was to explain to him and make him understand. He slowly opened the door, finding Dan sitting on the bed burning with anger. He looked at him with hatred in his eyes and Marcos knew that it was his fault Dan hates him. How will he propose with Dan being in that mood?

Marcos slowly sat on the bed hoping for Dan to understand. It was his fault because no matter what he does, he can't forget about Ramon. Marcos slowly extended his hand to touch Dan but he later found out it was such a big mistake.

"Don't touch me." Dan snapped. "Don't you touch me?"

"I am sorry I..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Dan yelled, pushing Marcos' hand away. "Go back and romance with him. I do not matter to you anyway. Ever since that slut returned, you..."

"But I wasn't romancing with Ramon." Marcos defended, praying for Dan to understand. "You saw what happened," Marcos moved his hand, pointing outside the window. "Ramon fell in the pool and I..."

"You saw it as an opportunity to hold him and show him that you love him and you care." Dan snapped. "Wow, Marcos, wow, even I am impressed. Do you think I am a fool?"

"Please listen to me...I thought Ramon couldn't swim," Marcos muttered, trying his possible best to reach out to Dan. "He couldn't swim when we were together and..."

"Were you the only one that saw him falling into the pool?" Dan said, pointing his finger at Marcos in anger. "There were other people there."

"Those people didn't know that Ramon can't swim and..."

"I don't care." Dan yelled.

"You mean you would have loved for him to drown?" Marcos muttered.

Dan laughed loudly. "I don't care if he could have died in that water." Dan said angrily. "Everyone would have lived peacefully without him. He followed us deliberately so that he could ruin our little getaway. Right I wish he had died a long time ago. That way, we would have been living peacefully from that slut."

Marcos knew Dan was angry but wishing someone dead especially Ramon made him angry. He wanted to yell at Dan for it but he couldn't.

"Dan, I know you are angry." Marcos said as he went near to try and embrace Dan. "I am really sorry for what I did. I knew what I had done was a mistake because I later found out that he is able to swim. I am really sorry."

Dan knew that he was angry and wanted to slap Marcos but he couldn't slap him because it would drive him away. All that was happening was that Ramon's fault and not Marcos'. On the other hand, Dan knew that Marcos still loved Ramon and any mistake would bring him closer to Ramon.

"I love you so much. " Dan muttered. "But I was really hurt by what you did. Especially now that everyone at the resort knows that you used to date that whore. I felt like I was useless back there."

Marcos sighed deeply. "If you like, I will officially announce to the whole resort that you are my boyfriend. "If I have hurt you real bad I am really, really...sorry for that. I just couldn't watch him while he drowned."

"Do you want me to forgive you?" Dan muttered, eyeing Marcos as if he was a disgrace.

"Yes, I will do anything."

"Can we stop talking about him...at least while we are here?" Dan muttered.

"Yes!" Marcos said softly, taking Dan's hands and drawing him into a hug. He hugged him tightly, feeling guilty for hurting his boyfriend. Dan was not like this before. Maybe it was because of the past Marcos had with Ramon which he wouldn't let go no matter what he did.

"Have you forgiven me now?" Marcos asked, pushing Dan's heard further into his chest.

"Yes," Dan held on to his back tighter. "I am sorry I was mad at you." Dan apologized when they broke the hug. "It's just that..."

Marcos locked his lips with Dan's and he kissed him slow and passionate drawing a moan from him while he suppressed his.

"Let's just forget about it." Marcos ran his index thumb on Dan's soft lips. "Wanna go back to the pool?" Marcos said softly, moving his waist like he was dancing samba.

"Nah, let's just stay here," Dan removed Marcos robe slowly. "Let's hit the hot tub, I want you to hold me, kiss me," Dan let the air through his teeth making a swooshing sound. "Fuck me if possible, anything just to make ourselves occupied."

"Alright," Marcos wrapped his hands on Dan's neck. "Anything for my boyfriend,"

They later hit the hot tub and then the Jacuzzi the whole afternoon. By the time they got out, it was already dark and they were both hungry. Marcos let Dan decide and they were on their way out in blue designer's trousers and pink bright shirts. They were looking like twins and everyone they met at dinner made a compliment which was driving Marcos crazy as he held on tighter to his boyfriend.

Marcos made the order and soon they were smiling as they ate their dinner with champagne. Marcos saw Dan blush and it made him look, well, sexy, I think. They had only eaten about half a plate when the lights went out. It was dark and everyone was talking.

Marcos held on to Dan's hand tightly and squeezed it. He had no idea how it would suddenly become dark on a popular resort like Mazvani. Then in a flush some kind of piano began playing and then the lights went on brightly but there was someone who had not been there before and he had a microphone while others played a piano and a keyboard.

"We've only been around for so long, I wish this feeling I have would just go away." Ramon started.

"I know I was wrong to let you go but right now I can't just stay and pretend like these feeling I have are not true. I might be fooling myself but I only get hurt with what I do..."

There were cheers, whistles, claps, and I love yous and anything that fans shouted out to Ramon who was passing around singing that wonderful. Somehow the song was reaching out to Marcos who sat there trying not to gulp but he started getting emotional while that song was sung.

He had never heard that particular song but it got the best of him and he held on tighter. He suddenly felt the need to hold Ramon and the tingling feeling in his spine made his cock jump with joy. It was beginning to harden and he could feel it swell up in his pants. Ramon's voice was angelic and the song was touching every soul that listened.

Couples were holding each other tightly and others were rubbing their faces. Others got their phones out and began taking photos and videos of Ramon. The mood was soothing, cozy and romantic as Ramon sang the song but Dan was getting uncomfortable and Marcos could feel it in his grip.

The song was perfect but it was the chorus that melted Marcos' heart. Somehow he felt so attached to Ramon that he just wanted to grab him and kiss him. Ramon was near and looked straight at Marcos while he sang the chorus. Marcos couldn't stop staring.

"I'll let you but I say one thing, I will love you forever even though we are not meant to be. My happiest moments I spent with you but I also experienced my most painful moments with you. Through it all, one thing is clear...I will forever love you."

Ramon continued singing that song staring at Marcos but he suddenly regretted singing that song. His voice got louder as waves and waves of emotions took the best of him. He got away from Marcos' table hoping for the pain to stop but it was there. He was seeing the man that he thought he would spend the rest of his life with, sitting with the person that had hurt him the most.

"I wanna go back to the room." Dan said, squeezing Marcos' hand harder.

"Just a minute, babe," Marcos muttered, trying to hide his emotions. Dan was so pissed at that but Marcos held on to his hands.

Marcos watched as Ramon sang to the very moment everyone stood up and cheered for him after the grand finish. The song kept ringing in his head but Dan suddenly withdrew his hand and began walking away. Marcos didn't want any trouble so he followed Dan.

Ramon almost cried at the number of people that cheered for his song. He could see some ladies rubbing their faces and he knew that the emotions of the song had reached out to them. The words in the song were just for entertaining, he never knew his own song would make him feel that way.

"Thank you very much." The crowd shouted. "We really love you."

Ramon thanked the crowd and said goodnight to them. He reached his room and tears were already coming down on his face. He didn't know how, why or where but he knew that he needed to cry. He had a photo shoot in the afternoon and it had been perfect. He never expected Marcos to come and that had been the reason why he sang that song.

Seeing Marcos made him feel like he was telling Marcos of how he felt and it got to him. He was feeling so hurt, so alone and so much anger. It was burning ready to burn anyone in the way. He had the passion to separate them and that was what he was going to do.

Ramon rubbed his tears furiously and he decided to think of another plan that would be enforced come next day. He sat on the bed courageously and thought. The next day was another photo shoot and he was going to take it at the pool. How he take advantage of that photo shoot and create something that would would really hurt Dan, he thought, rubbing his chin like an evil maniac.

Think, think, think he hit his head severally trying to come up with a plan. Oh! He got it. Dan would never know what hit him. That plan would work perfectly unless Marcos ruined it but he had another plan. Come next day, he would make sure that Dan got 10% of the pain he was going to inflict on him.

******

Marcos got out of the elevator, his arms around Dan whose mood had brightened up since they had slept like strangers. Dan had created another argument and Marcos had ended up apologizing but he was getting tired of it. He just hoped that Ramon was not at the pool so that he could spend some time with his boyfriend without the interference of Ramon.

This trip had turned into a nightmare, the previous day because his boyfriend just got angry whenever Ramon was around. Marcos got under the control of Ramon every time he saw him. Just last night, he couldn't get up and go with his boyfriend just because he wanted to listen till the end of Ramon's emotional song which swept him on his feet.

"I hope you are happy, now?" Marcos kissed Dan's temple as they headed to the pool.

"I am sorry for the way I am acting." Dan apologized. "It's just that I love you a lot and I fear losing you."

"You don't have to worry about. I understand." Marcos had no fucking explanation why he couldn't tell Dan that he loved him too and would never leave him. What the hell was wrong with him, he thought?

They got out of the resort to the pool and found a number of people at the pool. He did not need to ask to know what was going on, Ramon.

"Last frame," He heard a guy shouting.

Marcos knew better than to take his boyfriend back in the room. He couldn't take him to the beach because it would just spoil his mood. He had come out at midday to have a good time but looks like he was gonna have to spend the entire day in the room.

"I think we should go back in." Marcos muttered.

"Good idea."

Marcos turned about to go back to his room so that...

"Mr. Martinez, where are you going?" Marcos turned to see the resort manager running towards him. He came near and was smiling brightly. "I am really sorry Mr. Martinez but this is really important."

"What is?" Marcos asked, holding Dan tightly.

"The photo shoots,"

"I don't understand." Marcos said with an expression on his face that left a big question mark.

"I want you to have a photo shoot." The manager smiled. "We like to have pictures of the famous people that visit this place. Please, I hope you don't...reject my offer."

"Err...I don't know maybe..."

"Please," The manager brought his hands together. "The resort photographer is here and I called him all the way from the capital for this. Please,"

The man was begging but Marcos had to consult his boyfriend. As much as he was a sucker for photo shoots and that too be on the wall of a very luxurious resort, he knew he had to seek his boyfriend's...you know, permission.

Marcos looked at his boyfriend and he nodded in agreement.

"But do I have to do it like..." Marcos used his hand to point to his square leg suit. "..This."

The manager laughed at his expression. "Mr. Martinez, this is a resort and that swim wear is absolutely perfect for the shoot." He chuckled. "If you have noticed, 99% of the people on walls are in swim suits and under wears. So you are perfect."

Marcos got out of the resort to the pool and found Ramon taking beautiful photos in the pool, swimming, standing, diving and every angle that he could use. He was looking so sexy and his green eyes were clearly visible as his long hair had been plaited into sexy blades.

"Just a minute Mr. Martinez," The manager said excitedly. "I want to take more of Ramillio's because he has to be on the cover of our summer vacation magazine of our resort."

The guy was really making money, Marcos thought. He wondered how much they were going to pay him to be on their cover, in a swim suit.

"I wonder how much you will pay that guy for this job." Dan said his voice cold and hoarse.

"We are not paying him." The manager chuckled. "Actually his father owns half of the resort. For...err...three years now."

Marcos was left dumbfounded. He had never seen that coming. Just how rich was Ramon's dad and how did become Ramon's father all of a sudden, Marcos thought.

"That was a blow." The photographer shouted to Ramon making him raise his thumb with a smile. "You are really photogenic and you know how to work with your body. Now let's take some outside the pool."

Ramon was so tired for that photo shoot but he did his best to make it long lasting. He swam to the edge and was later helped by the fans to get out. He was wearing a tight tech suit and it made his body look sexier.

Marcos suppressed a groan when Ramon got out of the pool. He was wearing a very tight tech suit that made his body look sexy and feminine. His hairless body was perfectly made, his thighs were big and juicy and oh...when he turned around, Marcos swore he groaned. Ramon had a bubble butt that made the swim suit look small on him but it was perfect that way. He made a pose, moving his arms like he was about to jump in the pool and the fashion photographer called perfect.

He made another sitting on the pool edge, legs in the water with some ladies around him which made Marcos jealous. He took quite a number of photos and they were so high fashion, especially with those blades and those deep green eyes that seemed to sparkle in Marcos' eyes.

"Okay, now I want you to jump in the pool." The fashion photographer instructed. Ramon jumped in the pool and that was the end of the photo shoot. It took about almost an hour before Ramon was done and now it was Marcos' turn to shine in his blue and yellow striped swim wear.

"Okay, Mr. Martinez it's your turn." The manager said.

"Oh yeah," Marcos exclaimed. He got excited whenever he was going for a photo shoot and it was going be better once he got on the wall in one of the rooms.

Ramon finished his photo shoot and he was handed a gown by one of his female fans. He kissed her on her hand, as a gentleman and she led him to a pool chair where a number of fans followed him but he was able to see Marcos getting ready for the shoot.

Ramon spoke to the fans but he used to take a glance at Marcos just to see how he was progressing. Ramon couldn't deny that Marcos was looking sexy in that swim wear which was tight. It didn't even show the outline of his big cock. Yes big, Ramon could still remember how big Marcos' cock was.

"Okay Mr. Martinez," The photographer who was also an instructor shouted. "Get ready, pose."

Ramon watched as Marcos gave a pose that was absolutely incredible. He had his head looking down in the water while his body posed like a professional model. This guy really knew a lot about photo shoots.

"Nice," The photographer said as many people clapped.

He took more photos, standing, sitting, in the pool and jumping in the pool. It took just about 30 minutes and he was done. Ramon pretended not to be interested but he took a glance in a while and he was impressed by the hunk.

"Is that all?" Marcos smiled.

"Yes," The manager smiled. "But I am sure the fans would like to see you photo shoot with someone."

Marcos smiled thinking that it was his boyfriend and he could see Dan smiling. "Who?" Marcos asked feeling shy.

"Ramillio," The manager smiled brightly.

"Oh, I don't think..."

Suddenly all the people began cheering at them. He tried to deny but the fans overpowered him with their cheers and he knew that he had to do it and then apologize. What harm could come out of a photo shoot?

Ramon had really expected that and his fans loved it. He was soon made to get up by his fans and taken near Marcos and he gave him sheepish look. Marcos tried to put up a smile, he was thinking about what Dan was feeling. He knew he had to do it or the people would eat him alive.

"Thank you," The manager said, drawing smiles from both Ramon and Marcos.

"Alright," The photographer said. "Get ready."

Ramon and Marcos stood near each other, both guys shirtless but none was looking like they needed a photo.

"Okay, the first one was a downer and it was trashy." The photographer said after looking at his computer. "Give me something like you are really enjoying this moment."

The next shoot, Ramon brightened his face, raised his leg a bit and the photographer who knew a lot about it told him that he was really doing well but Marcos had a blank face. His mind was on his boyfriend.

"Okay, I don't know why Mr. Martinez is acting as if he's not found in magazines almost every day." The photographer said with a mocking chuckle. "Brighten the mood." But Marcos was still the same. He didn't want to hurt Dan by doing this but on the other hand, he really wanted to hold Ramon and show him how it's done.