Forever Yours Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?" Eduardo grimaced.

"I won't tell but you will find out." Ramon chuckled before he saw his two fathers coming down the stairs.

Ramon had only been in the house for a day and he spent it with Mr. Robbins planning about what was to happen at the tour and he educated him about the red carpet. Apparently, they would hire the best designers in New York to design his red carpet attire. Being in six categories was making him nervous, freshest face, best young artist, best music of the year, most talented, most selling music and best male voice.

Ramon hadn't told any of them about his photo shoot but he was going to make sure that it leaves an impression on everyone. He has another surprise for the Martinez in a matter of 17 days. It was gonna make them cry. Before his two fathers came down Ramon asked his two brothers something.

"I need you guys to do something for me." He whispered. "In my room, on the bed is a number. Call that number and work with him to do something for me. Make sure that it happens the way he will tell you the plan goes. I can't afford any mistakes."

"Whatever it is," Eduardo muttered. "I promise to do it for you."

"You asked about my photo shoot, right?" Ramon whispered.

"Yeah," Mark whispered.

"In my top drawer is a big envelope." Ramon whispered, hearing footsteps getting closer. "There are pictures there. Keep them safe. I will call you to give instructions so that..."

"Is there anything you are keeping from us?" His father asked, giving them a suspicious look.

"No father." Ramon lied. "They are just too emotional to see me go but everything is okay now."

"Alright, you ready?" His dad asked with a smile.

"Yes, Mr. Robbins is waiting."

Ramon gave all of them a hug and he left with the driver. He didn't need any guards. He reached the airport in a few minutes and Mr. Robbins was waiting.

"You ready to start this tour?" Mr. Robbins asked. "And get your award?"

Ramon looked around to the number of people that were staring at him. He knew he was gonna have the most hectic two weeks of his life but he was gonna make millions of money.

"Like I have never been before," Ramon chuckled, making his Uncle laugh.

"Let's go, they are boarding."

Ramon laughed as he entered the gate and looked behind. He was going away for two weeks but in those two weeks, lava will erupt to the surface because of what he had for them.

What did Ramon have in his mind and was it going to work as he had planned?

*****

Thank you so much for staying till the end of this chapter. If you are reading this, I really appreciate your time and your love. But there is one thing I want to know, do you like the twist of this story. Drop your comments to tell me of this. I am ready for both negative and positive comments because they are my inspiration. Chapter 11 will be in, just a few more pages. Stay tuned.