Forever Yours Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"I was just thinking about something." Marcos said as he smiled even more.

"About us, I presume." Dan gushed.

"Y...yes," Marcos said nervously.

Dan blushed again but Marcos was feeling bad that he had lied to Dan. Ramon was affecting him again but he was not going to allow that. Get out of my head, Marcos shouted in his mind. He needed to focus on Dan so he took the exotic drink in a glass decorated with a lemon and an umbrella like structure and shared it with Dan. They ended up kissing in the end and all eyes were on them.

But he didn't care as long as Dan was happy. He fed the fruits to Dan until he said he was full and he ate some himself. It was now close to 2.pm and they had not done anything than sit there and watch people in bikinis, trunks and swim suits.

"Hey, let's go check the beach out." Marcos suggested making Dan rise and they both walked to the beach. Beyond the resort after the pool just behind was a large beach with a lot of people there. They walked to the beach and my, it was magnificent.

The sun was high in the sky, the waves were crushing with surfers enjoying the most of it, people were laughing as they lay on the sand and others making beautiful sand castles. The trees, exotic, local where all there and the location itself had a scenery to die for. There were people everywhere, surf boarding, scuba diving and kite surfing which Marcos really admired but he never knew how to.

Couples were sitting on the sand having a picnic with their lovers. Marcos could see all kinds of couples, gay, straight, lesbians and just groups enjoying themselves. Marcos had his arms around Dan as he engrossed everyone's attention.

"What do you think?"

"I think you are not going to catch me." Dan gushed, running towards the water.

Marcos ran after him and they played in the water like little children. They played almost the whole afternoon until they decided to sit on the sand, order some food and had a picnic. Coming to the beach had been a bad idea as he started seeing Ramon running on the beach. It took him to the time he used to spend with Ramon at Ramon's house on the beach. Their first Monthsary and how they made love on the beach near Ramon's house.

He shook his head in total denial and concentrated on his picnic with Dan. They had fun at the beach playing, kissing, caressing, nipping and they made a sand castle which Dan said would be their house if they ever got married. Marcos had a few fans stop by and say hi but it was making Dan uncomfortable so he decided to spend all his time at the beach with Dan until it was sunset.

The sun set was beautiful and many people gazed at it. Marcos held Dan close to him while they watched the beautiful sun setting. The sun was setting in a sleepy unhurried fashion and they enjoyed every bit of it until it got dark when they decided to go back to the hotel.

"How was your day?" Marcos kissed Dan on the cheek.

"The best I have ever had with you." Dan said moving deeper into Marcos' chest while they hit the elevator. "I like the fact that no one will be able to distract us. No work, no hotel and no clients. It is going to be the most wonderful week ever...and I want it to be romantic."

"I promise to make it a week to remember." Marcos kissed Dan on the lips.

Marcos and Dan found themselves back in their room, holding each other in the Jacuzzi, massaging their stressed tired bodies. The jets of water were remarkably soothing and the aroma of the room was romantic. Dan was pinned on to Marcos' chest while the both of them enjoyed the soothing slow music which played in the room. The AC was on making the whole room cozy, comfy. Marcos was enjoying the moment when he heard the phone ringing back in the room. He excused himself and ran to the room buck naked and found it was his mother calling.

Marcos had not even said a hello and she was asking about how the day had been. All he said was, "Incredible" but she told him she needs details. He told her of the day at the beach and she sounded happy.

"You have proposed, haven't you?" Olivia asked suppressing a groan hoping her son had done as she had suggested.

"Not yet, mom,"

"Don't tell me you are waiting for the perfect moment." Olivia chuckled. "There will be no perfect time...propose to him and make your getaway a little extra special. Make him feel appreciated and by the time you come back, I want you to introduce him as your fiancé, my future son in law. Promise me this,"

"Marcos didn't want to make his mother beg because she had sacrificed for him in the past. He was going to grant her what she was asking. After all, he had known Dan all his life and the guy was crazy in love with him. He will return and appreciate that love some day.

"Okay mom," He sighed. "I will think about it and then I will tell you my thoughts tomorrow."

Marcos cut the call and he went back to the Jacuzzi where they sat until it was 9.pm.

"Wanna have dinner?" Marcos asked Dan, holding him tighter.

"No, let's just order and eat in our room. I am really tired today. I just wanna eat and sleep. I am looking forward to spending the whole day at the pool tomorrow."

Marcos took Dan out of the Jacuzzi and the both of them took a quick warm shower while they waited for the dinner which they had ordered. Dinner arrived after shower and Marcos wore a robe and allowed for dinner to be brought in. They ate dinner quickly and the plates were later taken.

Exactly at 10.pm, there was a lot of noise coming from downstairs and Marcos had no idea what it was all about. Dan asked him about the noise but he had no idea.

"I bet it's just some exotic dancer giving the guys a lap dance."

The noise continued for so long and it was still there even when they went to bed. Marcos and Dan kissed each other and they slept feeling each other's naked bodies.

*****

Marcos pulled up his square leg suit and checked himself in the mirror. It was tight and looked sexy on him, perfect for a day spent at the pool, feeling the luxuries of Mazvani. He checked out his hairy chest and moved his hand on it, feeling how sleek it was. Marcos really admired his chest hair and wouldn't know what he would ever do without it.

"Hey sexy," Dan said, making Marcos divert his eyes to his direction. Dan was putting on brown square leg suit which was perfectly fitted on him.

Dan had little brown hair from his navel all the way to only Marcos knew where. His legs were hairy but he looked sexy, somehow but he wouldn't dare tell him that for it would end up in a heated argument.

"Ready!" Marcos asked as he took a robe and covered himself up.

"Yes," Dan equally covered himself up.

They had already sun screened themselves so they would be safe the rest of the day. Marcos took a grab bag and they were headed to the pool. Marcos had his arms on Dan while he kissed his cheeks continuously. They reached the lobby and noticed that it was really quiet, too quiet. No one was even seen, not even the receptionist.

"Strange," Marcos said, his eyes moving from side to side to check if he could see anyone. "Where is everyone? I hope the noise we heard wasn't some kind of riot."

"Riot, in this place?" Dan said, closer to Marcos' embrace. "That can never happen."

Marcos was sure that something was not right. What could make people get out of a luxurious resort like this? Marcos forgot about it and he went with Dan to the large pool. Okay, something was definitely wrong. The bags were on the pool side and everywhere seemed like people were still around but even at the pool there was not a single soul left.

"You were saying?" Marcos said, moving his gaze to Dan.

"I am sure that there is an explanation for all this."

Marcos turned and looked everywhere and later saw a crowd of people at the beach. Whatever they were doing there, Marcos didn't want to know. After all, they now had the pool all to themselves and would do whatever they wanted.

Marcos and Dan put all their stuff on the two pool chairs which seemed empty and they removed their robes. Marcos was so excited because he hasn't had a chance to jump in that pool and he was going to make a grand entrance while everyone was still at the beach, doing whatever it was that had drawn them there.

"Cannon ball," Marcos jumped into the pool, water splashing on Dan who was getting ready to jump in. The water was heavenly and it was a little warm to Marcos' feel. He swam around the pool from side to side, diving in and kissing Dan. They swam for almost 3 hours without seeing a single soul come by. They later lay on the pool chair feeling the warm sun on their bodies making them both doze. They had their sunglasses on and they both dozed without saying a single word.

Just when Marcos was about to sleep in that sunny weather, he heard noise coming towards them. Finally after spending three hours with whatever had kept them, they were coming back. He had missed having all those wonderful people.

"Finally," Dan sighed.

Marcos removed his sunglasses and waited for the people to arrive. It was long and the noise got closer until he heard what they were saying.

"Oh my God, he's so cute." One of them said. "I never thought coming here would bring so much luck."

The people all were talking about the same thing while they settled on their chairs and others hit the water. Everyone was talking about how wonderful he was and how handsome and sexy he was. Apparently, someone important had come to the resort and it was what the people were talking about.

About five minutes, it was like all the people had come back and some were already inside the hotel but many were still at the pool though there was still a large space. Marcos was surprised that even all the workers were at the beach and as they passed by, they were talking about the same thing. Whoever had come must have been really important to make everyone follow him.

The manager passed by and Marcos recognized him from one of the photos he had seen when they had arrived.

"Excuse me," Marcos stopped the manager.

"Yes, Mr. Martinez," The manager said, giving him a beautiful smile. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm sorry...but what's going on?" Marcos asked giving the manager a question mark on his face. "I heard some people...all the people saying that someone important has come. Who has come here?"

The manager laughed softly. "Look over there." The manager pointed to the direction of the beach.

Immediately Marcos followed the direction of the finger, he froze and dropped the sunglasses and they broke. What was going on, Marcos thought? He was trying his possible best to be a good boyfriend but what was he going to do now that he was here, Ramon?

"Are you okay," The manager asked as he touched him on his back.

Marcos' eyes were fixed on Ramon who was coming towards the resort giving the people a wonderful smile and a sexy wave, moving his hands in the air, looking like he was the owner of that place. Marcos gulped, his eyes glued at Ramon who was dressed in a blue striped board short and tightly fitted swimming shirt looking damn sexy as the wind blew his hair backwards.

Marcos swore that he was moving in slow motion. He imagined Ramon was flipping his hair, waving at him and smiling at him. He exaggerated it was just the two of them and he could feel excitement passing through his entire body.

"Baby, are you okay," Dan asked, holding his face close to his. Marcos directed his eyes at Dan and realized that Dan had been talking to him and he didn't hear a word.

"Uh!" Marcos said with his mouth open and his eyes lost. "Of...Of course I am fine."

"Why did you seem like that?" Dan said, looking in the direction which had frozen Marcos. His eyes widened as soon as he saw Ramon coming stealing the spotlight for himself.

"What is he doing here?" Dan said, his voice sounding cold and resentful. "Can't he leave us alone?"

Marcos wasn't responding, Ramon was affecting him again and he had no idea how he would hide his bulge in case he got hard. What was he going to do now?

Ramon passed by them as if he did not see them but the manager stopped him and he stood there giving a smile that caught Marcos' attention. He knew what he was doing was wrong, that attention was supposed to be reserved for his boyfriend but he was giving it to Ramon.

He had decided to avoid Ramon and concentrate on his boyfriend...right? Then why he was still drawn to Ramon he didn't know, Marcos thought as his eyes stared at Ramon who seemed not to have seen him.

"I haven't had a chance to speak to you properly," The manager said loudly. "It's an honor to have you here on our resort. I was not here to welcome you personally because I had no idea it was you who was coming. Mr. Castillo told me that his son will be coming here but I had no idea that it was you."

"Yeah, it's okay." Ramon said, smiling at the people around. "I told dad to say his son not Ramillio, my fault."

"It's really..."

"What are you doing here?" Dan suddenly stood up, staring at Ramon and sounding angry. Marcos quickly stood up to stop him from making a scene because he had no idea what Ramon could do. There were many people at the pool and it would create a big scene.

Ramon was gaping at them as if he was surprised and Marcos wondered if Ramon had no idea that he had come to the same place with Dan.

"You?" Ramon perplexed. "You are here too."

"Don't avoid the question," Dan said loudly as if in argument. "Did you follow you follow us here?"

"Follow you?" Ramon gasped, touching his chest in complete shock. "Why would I follow you? It's not like you are that important and my life revolves around you." Ramon said, after a long chuckle. "Don't be so sure of yourself. In case you think I followed you, I came here for a photo shoot which just ended a few minutes ago." Ramon said, moving his head from side to side. "I am surprised you guys are here."

Everyone was silent after that. Dan looked pissed and that smile from Ramon made him so mad he wanted to pull that long hair of Ramon out. Ramon's face was glowing and Marcos couldn't help but stare.

"Wait, do you guys know each other," The manager asked in a short of surprise. "...Personally."

"Of course, we do." Ramon said, taking a glance at Marcos who was staring at him like he was seeing him for the first time. "Marcos is my business partner and he also owns shares in my shoe Company."

"And they used to date." Marcos heard a voice which was awfully familiar to him. If he was not mistaken, it was his father's friend, Mr. Gutierrez. He has not seen the man for three years since he left with his wife and family.

Marcos quickly moved his face to the direction of the voice and saw Mr. Gutierrez standing just nearby, a man he called uncle. He didn't know whether to be happy that he had revealed that or to be sad because Dan was with him.

"What?" Some people exclaimed.

"Yes," Mr. Gutierrez answered, coming near with a smile. "Marcos and Ramillio dated in the past, five years ago to be precise."

Ramon had only planned a little drama but what had just happened was even better. He remembered the man from the time Marcos had introduced him to the family, thank you so much for helping, Ramon chuckled inwardly.

"Ramillio is gay?" The manager exclaimed.

"Yes," Ramon answered loudly. "As a matter of fact, I am gay and proud." Ramon shouted excitedly, drawing attention from everyone who started cheering.

"Wow!" The manager gasped.

"Why did you break up?" One of the people asked, followed by everyone agreeing to what the guy had said. "I bet you were hot together."

Ramon directed his eyes at Marcos and stared deep in them. The same green eyes that Marcos had hypnotized him with. He saw the same yearning look that he had seen in them years ago.

Ramon sighed loudly. "We were not compatible."

Ramon took one final glance at Marcos whose eye never left him and decided to walk away so that he could go and sit on his especially reserved chair and relax. It was afternoon and there was nothing more beautiful than relaxing, even celebrities needed some time to relax. But what if he created another drama to see if Marcos really cared about him or still loved him, he though as crazy ideas run through his heard. Water, he exclaimed. He could use water to see if Marcos cared. Ramon made sure to pass as close to the edge of the pool as possible. The manger was walking with him and then he made a scene and fell into the pool. He made sure to go down really deep.

Marcos at the sight of seeing Ramon falling into the pool made him so scared. He needed to save him because Ramon didn't know how to swim and all the people had no idea that he didn't.

"Ramon!" Marcos shouted at the top of his lungs. Without taking any time, Marcos run and jumped in the pool. He saw Ramon deep in the pool so he dived and brought him up to the surface though he felt that Ramon was putting up a resistance.

Marcos held on to Ramon really tightly when he brought him to the surface. He was so scared at the thought of Ramon drowning that he held him tighter than he should have. What would have happened if he had not been around, Marcos thought, trying to get a firm grip of Ramon? He would have drowned without these people realizing it.

"I got you." Marcos said, trying to swim with Ramon. "I won't let you go. You are safe now."

"What's going on?" The manager asked with a big question mark on his face.

"He can't swim." Marcos said his heart racing miles and miles.

"No, I can." Ramon said trying to get Marcos' hands off of him but the guy held him tighter.

"No, you can't." Marcos argued. "Just stay still and I will get you out of here safely. "Don't worry I will get you out of this pool safely."

Ramon stared at Dan who was looking like he was about to cry and he smiled. Dan was looking pitiful, ready to explode but Ramon was enjoying the grimace on his face.

"Marcos I have learnt how to swim while I was at the university." Ramon laughed. "I am fine. I just slipped but maybe I need to swim now."

"It's okay." Ramon said loudly to all the people. "Marcos just thought that I don't know how to swim since I was not able to while..." Ramon stared at the angry Dan and smiled. "...we were dating. It looks like he still remembers everything about me."

Marcos let go of Ramon and he swam like a pro attracting cheers from the people that were around him. They shouted at how he was not only a famous celebrity but also a great swimmer. Marcos just smiled because he had been scared that Ramon would have died. But that smile on his face turned to a frown when he looked at Dan. He had a grimace on his face and he turned to leave and Marcos knew he had a lot of explaining to do.

Marcos got out of the pool, took his robe and ran after Dan. He knew he had to cheer him up. Why Ramon had to show up and ruin everything, Dan thought, running everywhere but he didn't see Dan. Marcos realized then that the love that he had for Ramon had come back and with full force.

Ramon got out of the pool with the help of the manager who helped him get out. He sat on the pool chair, toweling himself with the towel the manager had given him. He saw the rest of the photo shoot crew from RLC coming near him. They had all the equipments with them. Ramon told them that he would find them inside since he had to do another photo shoot inside the resort.

I know you are probably wondering, why is Ramon at the resort and how did he come? Well this started the day Dan had informed him about his trip with Marcos. Marcos had called his assistant, Manuel and he gave him the assignment of finding out where exactly Dan and Marcos planned to go. He had an advantage because Olivia and Madison had never seen his assistant.

With the help of his assistant and thanks to the big mouth of Olivia who couldn't stop bragging about her son and his boyfriend going for a getaway, Ramon had known that they had gone to Mazvani. That had been a huge mistake because he remembered his dad owned half of the resort. He had immediately called Mr. Robbins and told him that the photo shoot would take place at Mazvani.

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers