Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough," Olivia shouted. "I will give you a summary of it because I enjoy reliving those moments when we defeated him." Olivia chuckled. "I was a mother who was at the verge of losing her only son to a peasant so when Dan came up with plan we decided to have Ramon raped while a video was made. The reason is that I wanted him to end up with Dan who had been rich, handsome and more educated. If you were in my shoes, what would you do?"

"Nothing,"

"Okay we have already told you the story," Madison said. "Now give us the evidence unless you have been tricking us."

"Of course," the guy said. "Bring the evidence," He shouted.

Immediately Ramon pushed the button on the switch and the whole cinema house was as bright as ever. It had been abandoned but he had made sure that the lights were fixed for this particular event.

Olivia finally saw the man who had been blackmailing her. He was really criminal like and gave her the creeps. If only she could strangle his neck there and then.

"Finally," Olivia said angrily. "You have decided to show yourself. Now give us the evidence."

"It's over there," The guy pointed to the where Ramon was and when Olivia saw him, her eyes widened.

"You," Olivia exclaimed. "I should have known."

"What are you doing here?" Dan grimaced.

"Who do you think threw this little party?" Ramon chuckled, walking towards them. "This is a place where all the greatest actors and actresses meet to show off their skills." Ramon chirped. "You don't think I have the skills?"

"So you were actually the one who was making those calls?" Dan snapped. "How dare you?"

"How dare I?" Ramon yelled, pointing towards Dan. "Who do you think you are?"

"I am Marcos' fiancé now," Dan chuckled. "We are getting married next month, here look," Dan raised his finger to show Ramon the ring.

Marcos was in tears. He had no idea what to do. All that had happened was not even Ramon's fault and he had treated him so badly. He cursed himself for doing that but he couldn't find his voice or the strength to go there and confront them. His own mother and twin sister.

"I don't care about your relationship," Ramon laughed. "By the way, that wedding aint happening."

"Don't be so sure," Olivia laughed. "You've held this little..." Olivia moved her finger around the whole place. "...Charade but the thing is we had won in the past and we have won now."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Ramon laughed. "Because what you did to me, I have done it more times over." Ramon laughed. "I told you not to mess with Ramillio. I was actually the one who had set up that business man you went to meet in that hotel. He works for me and oh," Ramon said with mocking astonishment. "Do you know how many men actually used your ass for their enjoyment?" Ramon laughed wickedly. "36," Ramon was laughing so loudly, tears started coming out of his eyes as he saw the look on Dan's face.

"You were actually the one who..."

"Yes," Ramon smiled wickedly. "Wanna see?"

Ramon opened his little bag and got out a large tablet which he played to show the video to Dan.

"Here," Ramon said pressing the play button.

It was a video of over 30 men standing round the bed while some fucked Dan's ass brutally and roughly. He was asleep but the men were laughing while they took turns fucking Dan and moaning what a slut he was. Ramon enjoyed the video seeing the look on Dan's ugly face. It was to die for. Dan's tears were now coming out.

"You did this?" Dan asked as a tear run down his face. He grabbed the tablet from Ramon, threw it on the hard concrete and it broke. Dan was fuming and he was ready to rip Marcos to pieces.

"Who else do you think would want to hurt you more than me?" Ramon laughed. "I can't believe you are so dumb and didn't realize that." Ramon was teasing Dan that was fuming. "As for that tablet you just broke and the video, don't worry I have more where that came from." Ramon laughed.

"So you were actually the one who had Dan raped and you..."

"Why Olivia," Ramon laughed. "Haven't you heard, if you played the game, I played it better." Olivia was so mad. Ramon was smarter than she had thought.

"You are so..."

"Intelligent, smart, an evil genius," Ramon gushed, rolling his eyes at Madison. "If those were the words then I guess you are right. Nothing is sweeter than revenge and the both of you..." Ramon slowly pointed to Dan and Madison. "......didn't even see that coming." Ramon laughed.

"So you did this?" Dan yelled, coming closer to Ramon. He was about to slap Ramon. Ramon caught his hand, smiled brightly and gave him a hot slap which landed him on the floor.

"You are asking me?" Ramon said angrily, a tear running down his face. "Me?" Ramon yelled. "Have you forgotten what you did to me?" Ramon cried. "You had me raped. Do you know how much I suffered after that and did you expect me to come back, sit down and dine with you? Of course I came back for revenge and I have done to you what you did to me only this time, I was victorious. Those men used you whole night long." Ramon spoke so softly. "I have my revenge and I will also prove my innocence to everyone."

That slap was like fire on Dan's face. He swore Ramon would pay even if it meant ending his life.

"Too bad, you have no evidence," Olivia yelled. "No one will believe a whore like you."

Ramon laughed teasingly. "Do you really think I am stupid? It only proves that I am smarter than you after all." He laughed. "Look over there." Ramon pointed to Mr. Martinez who was slowly coming down.

Olivia looked and she died, she swore she died. She saw her husband and he was fuming. How could she have been so stupid, she thought? Now what was her husband going to do to her after everything at least Mar...oh no, she literally died when she saw Marcos coming out of that room tears all over his face. Her own tears started coming out and she didn't know what her husband was going to do.

"James," Olivia muttered. "What are you doing here?"

James came down quickly and then stood straight looking at Olivia who was already dead inside.

"James I can ex...." Wham!

James smacked Olivia on the face she sobbed and never raised her face to face her husband. James had tears in his eyes but they were not coming out.

"What kind of woman did I marry," James muttered his voice hoarse and dry. "What kind of mother are you?" James sighed. "So you were actually the one who had hurt our son five years ago? And for what, money,"

"James, please let me,"

"Shut up," James yelled, attempting to give her another slap but stopped along the way.

"Daddy, please..."

Before Madison could say anything further, James gave her a slap with the backside of his hand.

Ramon's eyes were locked with Marcos who was coming towards him his eyes filled with tears and regret. Ramon felt bad for Marcos but he was still the same man who had hurt him twice and who had not trusted him and their relationship.

"Ramon, I..."

"It's okay Marcos," Ramon sobbed. "It wasn't your fault. Your fault was that you trusted too much. I expected you to trust me but even at that, you didn't. Remember you told me a few days ago that no matter what I do, you'll never love me. I didn't do this so that you could love me; I did it so that you can stop calling me a whore."

"Please, Marcos, don't..." Marcos slapped Dan hard on the face he fell to the ground and sobbed.

"How could you do this to me?" Marcos yelled. "I trusted all of you but you were stabbing me in the back."

"Marcos, son..."

"Shut up!" Marcos yelled in his mother's face. "How dare you do this to your own son? You knew I had fallen in love for the first time and you still dared do that? What kind of mother are you?"

"Please, listen to me I did it for your own good." Olivia cried. "I couldn't have that gold-digger around you."

Ramon was still hurt and after what she had done, she still had the nerves to call him names.

"With all due respect Olivia," Ramon yelled. "I am not a gold-digger and you know that. I loved your son with my whole heart and you knew that. If there is any gold-digger here then it has to be your daughter." Ramon cried. "I accepted you as my boyfriend's family and I even called you mother but right now, I regret doing that because you don't know the meaning of the word itself.

A mother is someone who protects, maintains and builds. All you did was hurt, destroy and break. If not for me, I was not your son couldn't you have done it for your own son? You didn't even think twice about hurting your own son and you told me that he would heal with time. Look at him," Ramon pulled Marcos closer and showed him to Olivia. "Look at him. Does he look like he has healed?

I came back and I thought that your son's love for me would make you realize but no," Ramon shouted angrily. "You still hurt him again. I was ready to forgive but you had hurt me more and I have no regrets with what I did to Dan or Madison. It was just a way of showing revenge."

"You see," James yelled in Olivia's face. "You don't even have shame. He was such a young boy and at that age you had him raped."

"I was only thinking about the well being of my son." Olivia wailed.

"What well being?" Marcos yelled. "You were seeking to destroy your own son." Marcos shouted. "You saw how I suffered for five years and yet you kept quiet and kept planting all that hatred in me."

Marcos weakly moved to his sister who was weeping on the ground and she raised her face.

"And you," Marcos muttered hoarsely. "You are supposed to be my twin, of the same blood. We even have the same face. I have sacrificed a lot for you and you still were plotting against me."

"It was mom who told me to do all those things," Madison cried.

"You didn't even think about how your twin would feel." Marcos sobbed loudly. "I thought twins were supposed to be of one blood, feeling one flesh and experiencing pain together but you have proved that wrong today. I wish you could have just killed me."

"Please forgive me," Madison begged.

"I don't know even know where to start correcting my wrongs," Marcos cried. "I have hurt him so much."

Marcos knelt down in front of Ramon and held on tightly to his feet. Seeing Marcos cry was breaking his heart but he needed to pour his heart out to him. He couldn't lead the poor guy on. Sure, he loved Marcos but Marcos had proved that he didn't trust him that much.

"I am sorry," Marcos cried, wetting Ramon's trouser. "Please forgive me."

Ramon's tears just kept on coming out. It was clear that everyone was hurt badly but it had hurt like that too. Now that he was finally proven innocent, he felt so light and so warm except for the pain of love in his heart.

"Marcos, please get up," Ramon rubbed the tears from his eyes. "It's not your fault."

"I won't stand up until you forgive me." Marcos wailed. "I have hurt you so much. I should have listened to you long ago."

"I have already forgiven you," Ramon said, holding Marcos' hands to help him get up.

Marcos got up and gave Ramon a tight hug, kissing his neck in the process. He broke the hug and cupped Ramon's face in it crying as much as he could. He had hurt the boy he loved so much.

"I love you so much, Marcos." Ramon said as tears run down his cheeks. "I will never love anyone as much as I love you, never. You'll forever be in my heart but...."

"Please don't say that," Marcos cried. "Please don't leave me, I will die. I love you so much."

"No, Marcos." Ramon tried to sound confident but ended up crying even more. "You won't die but no matter what I do, your mother will never accept me. She'll do anything possible to separate us and..." Ramon cried. "...and I can never live with that."

"I don't care," Marcos cried. "We'll live together alone, somewhere where no one will disturb us. We'll go back to the island and leave there for the rest of our lives. Just please, don't leave me," Marcos wailed. "I can leave without anyone else but I can't lose you again."

"But I can't live with you knowing that someone will be there to separate us always and you didn't trust me."

"I will stand by us," Marcos cupped his face. "I will always trust you. Just accept me now and we'll get married."

Ramon looked at the faces of Olivia, Madison and Dan. Those faces still had hatred for him and he couldn't live with that. He needed a life where he would leave peacefully with Marcos not a place where there was air filled with hatred. He loved Marcos and he was dying to be his forever but not in a way in which other family members were always plotting against their love.

"Love and marriage don't just involve two people," Ramon sobbed. "Up to now, I still feel the pain that you didn't trust me. I love you so much but I don't think I can be with you."

Marcos fell down on his knees begging and it was really hurting Ramon to see him like that but he had made up his mind. He would only get hurt more if he stayed there. He wasn't even sure how his family would react to that.

"This is what's best for everyone," Ramon muttered while Marcos held on to him. "Please forgive me for causing your family so much pain but I don't regret what I've done, not one bit."Ramon chuckled as he rubbed his tears. "Now I can live in peace knowing that I have proven my innocence and got my revenge."

Ramon stared at James who was looking really bad and thanked him then he told the guy who had helped him to follow him and they both left. Ramon could hear Marcos screaming his name and tears run down his face.

Marcos felt like his life had just flushed past him. Ramon was taking a part of him that was his very life. He couldn't afford to lose him no matter what he did. He quickly got up still screaming and followed Ramon outside the cinema house. He saw Ramon running with the guy he had come with at a distance and he run after him as fast as his legs could carry.

Marcos was almost near him when suddenly Ramon took out a key and Marcos heard the honk of the car and he run as fast as he could only to find Ramon's car driving from an old hidden building. Marcos couldn't let him go so he continued running after the car shouting Ramon's name.

Ramon cried out even more when he saw Marcos running after the car. God, he loved that man but he couldn't live with him. At least not yet but maybe sometime after he got a break from all this and got his strength back. He had just become so weak. He watched as the man he loved stopped running and fell down on the ground crying. He almost stopped the car except for one thing, he had a firm grip and he couldn't stop driving.

Marcos cried out in pain and anger as Ramon's car disappeared and finally took a turn. Could Ramon have left him? He was crying out in pain.

"Ramon!" he shouted at the top of his voice and then cried out in pure pain.

Marcos cried and it felt like hours until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He saw it was his father and he buried his face in his chest and cried like a little baby. The pain he was feeling was indescribable and the anguish was just too much. His whole head was weeping just like him and his heart was pierced he just wanted to fucking pull it out of his chest. The bad thing was he had no freaking idea where Ramon lived or he would have raced there in no time.

"I have lost him," Marcos cried. "I have lost him forever."

*****

Ramon sped up real fast he could feel the air getting in the car. He was really happy that he had proved his innocence and left that family for good. The family which had caused him pain but the pain he felt when he saw Marcos crying on that road wanted to make him go back and tell him to get back but he was really scared of what might become of them if they decide to get back together again. He was really scared. Marcos would get the one who will love him even more than he had loved him.

"Sir, please stop," George said to him, in a fit of fear. "Allow me to drive."

Ramon quickly had his legs on the breaks and he was almost thrown out of the car due to inertia. Had he not been wearing a seat belt, he would have definitely been in an accident. Ramon exchanged his seat with George and then he began crying all the way home. He had been hurt before but now that he had proved his innocence and got his revenge, he was happy inside but it was hurting really bad wletting Marcos go.

"We are here," George said to him.

Ramon realized that they were in his compound. Then he rubbed his eyes and got out only to find his family waiting for him impatiently in the living room. They had volunteered to go with him but he couldn't allow them. Now he was back, free and weeping. As soon as he saw them, they came to him quickly but tears began flowing once again.

"How was it?" Mark asked, holding him.

"I have finally done it," Ramon sobbed. "I am free now."

"Then why are you crying?" His dad, Ryan asked.

"I just feel good because I have finally proved to all of them that I am innocent."

Ramon didn't have the strength to tell then anything as he was crying so badly lying on Mark's lap. All of his family members were emotional but they had no idea how it felt like to leave Marcos back there. He wanted to go back he really did but guess he needed to heal.

He couldn't just go back to Marcos like that. Marcos had fucking proposed to Dan in his office and now he was his fiancé, that had also hurt him. If only he could turn back time.

He sat on the couch, feeling sad but George was the one who explained how things went and the family probably realized why he was so sad and crying. Marcos, his Marcos was hurt and he had also got hurt. He would never forget him no matter what because what he felt was deep.

Ramon barely had dinner but Mark made sure that he had a hot shower before he slept. He went to bed with Mark holding him. What could he ever do without his best friend? Somehow the pain was slowly going away but not the emotions. It's like what they say, "Sadness will be gone, but not the emotions." The pain would go away but not Marcos. Marcos Martinez was the one person he would never forget, ever.

******

Marcos arrived at the house, his father still holding him tightly. He had lost the strength to move on his own. He felt weak, sick and absolutely stupid. He had chosen to believe his mother instead of his one true love. He still couldn't believe that his mother and sister had joined Dan to hurt him. He would never forget what they did to him, his own mother and sister. It was their fault Ramon feared being in a relationship with him but whatever it was that he had to do to get back Ramon, he would do it willingly. He just couldn't allow him to leave like that. If he was gonna act like an idiot he will.

The entrance door opened and Marcos found his mother, sister and Dan already home sobbing on the couch. His plan was to just go to his room and stay there for the rest of the night only to leave first thing the next morning when he had his strength back.

Marcos and his father passed the living room and where about to start taking the stairs when his mother finally muttered his name. That voice made him so angry he got his strength back in a jiffy.

"Will you stop calling my name," Marcos snapped. "If I had to choose a mother it definitely wouldn't be you."

His mother wailed on the floor and was at his feet sobbing so badly but those emotions were not affecting him at all. The mere sight of her made his blood boil. She was begging him but he was deaf to her pleas. Then his sister joined in and begged him also. Olivia had never felt such pain in her life. Her husband had just slapped her so hard on the face. Karma had finally caught up with her.

"I don't want to see all of you. You are evil." Marcos yelled, moving his feet from their hands.

"Please, son...."

"Is this when you realized that I am your son?" Marcos yelled, venting his anger at his mother. "You forgot that I am your son and joined that guy to destroy me, your family. The boy had done nothing but love me more than anyone."