Four Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

During most of Tuesday, Tela kept thinking about the approaching night given the sex Mick and she enjoyed on Sunday and her admission of desiring to fuck another man. She couldn't stop thinking about what might happen that evening, and how she'd react if Mr. Jones showed up. It caused her stomach to twist, and her pussy to dampen. When she drove home, she felt like a wreck and was unsure what to expect or how she should react.

The truth was out now, but Mick hadn't seemed phased by her admission of desiring sex with another person. She wondered if Mr. Jones would be at the house, and if tonight she would have sex with another person. It had been years since she'd had sex with someone other than Mick. And when the possibility of having sex with both of them popped into her head, it was almost overwhelming. She swallowed hard, and felt her nipples tighten. Multiple questions sang through her mind.

Would they take turns screwing her? Did they both plan on taking her together? Would his wife be there too? What if Mick and Ms. Jones started to fuck? How many times would she be able to satisfy them? She knew Mick could play for a long spell, so two men screwing her could go on for some time. The thoughts terrified her, yet her body felt like it was on fire. Just the thoughts made her anxious.

When Tela pulled into the driveway, she was disappointed that there were no other vehicles. Maybe the guest or guests would arrive later. Maybe, she contemplated, she was diving into her fantasy too deep. Once she parked, she paused to collect herself. She had been on the verge of throwing up, but also knew her vagina was swollen and if someone had touched her down below she would not have resisted. Just before she opened the door, she heard a vehicle approach and turned around swiftly. She was sure it was someone she was expecting and realized her own disappointment when the car speed on by. "Jesus," she thought, "I feel like I'm in heat. This is bad." She walked inside, with her face flushed.

"Hey love. Are you ready for some fun tonight? I made us some soup and salad to tie us over, and set up the living room," Mick yelled from the kitchen. The living room had been rearranged. A mattress was in the middle of the floor, and in front of it was their large screen television connected to Mick's laptop. Tela walked in and wrapped her arms around her husband.

"What do you have planned honey? I thought we'd be going out or something else. Do I get a massage tonight," she teased. Mick was drawn to the 'something else' language, but later he planned on exploring the 'something elses' that his wife was willing to explore.

"Hope I'm not disappointing you, but I thought we'd have some us time. Just a simple meal, and then maybe watch some flicks."

"What type of flicks?" Tela asked quickly.

"I thought I'd pick a porn flick of something I thought might turn you on, and then let you do the same. An easy way to explore or learn what things turn either of us on."

"Ok, let me get out of my work clothes and change into something comfortable."

"I'll dish us up while you change. Love you!" Mick answered.

"Love you too. Back in a minute." Tela dashed upstairs, while Mick plated the soup and salad. When she returned, it was with black high heels (the blessed fuck me pumps), one of his white dress button-ups with one button fastened and a sheer white micro thong. The two sat down, and slowly ate their meal and finished a bottle of wine. During the meal, Mick explained his plans. He'd signed up for a couple of porn websites that were pulled up on his laptop, along with a free one and they were to take turn picking videos, but could not repeat the category. So, if he selected a straight male-female video then she would have to select some other type when it was her turn, but there was a broad selection of choices.

Once the meal was finished, Tela put their plates into the dishwasher and seductively walked out to the living room carrying a second bottle of wine. Mick grinned as he followed her out. In reality, he wanted to fuck her immediately and further discuss how badly she wanted to fuck those men she'd mentioned the previous afternoon, but he hoped that by watching some videos he'd learn more about her nondisclosed desires.

He stripped off his clothes and laid down next to his wife. With a remote he fired up the television, and punched a few keys on his laptop. On the large screen, a young couple appeared walking down the beach. They played tag with one another, then fell onto the sand and slowly progressed to having sex. It was a typical scene in that half the flick covered the lady giving her guy a blow job, complete with some gagging and then transitioned to the guy taking his lover doggie style and ultimately cumming across her face.

Once the ten-minute film was finished, Tela turned to her husband, "That was not erotic, at all. Let me see your computer." She spent about five minutes, then pointed to a video and asked Mick to get it playing on the television. He pressed a few buttons, and on the screen appeared a young lady laying on a table with two male hands giving her a massage. The hands moved slowly, but eventually curved down to her sex, opened her petals and started to tease her parts. Over the span of five minutes, the hands teased the lady's clit as fingers penetrated her pussy. By the end, the model was moaning and wiggling about until an orgasm flushed through her body.

The clip had gotten Mick's attention, and when he peeked over at his wife she was lightly massaging her own pussy. When the flick ended, he asked Tela, "Would you like a massage like that?"

"Is that an offer?"

"Maybe, but what if it was delivered by another person?"

"Who?"

"An unknown stranger. Could be a guy or gal."

"I think I'd try that. What would you be doing?"

"Watching you and how excited you'd be getting."

"Would you be playing with your cock?"

"Probably," Mick answered.

"That clip was sexy. Your turn." Mick had formed a long list of movies he wanted to watch with his wife, but knew there was insufficient time or that he'd be able to refrain from attacking her. His cock had gone completely rigid when Tela stated she would try an erotic massage. This time he put on a video of a threesome involving two men and a female.

After it started, he again peeked at his wife. She was watching intently, but he couldn't judge whether it was with interest or disgust. Internally, Tela was aware that her heart beat had increased, and she was nervous. It wasn't long ago that she was sitting in her car imagining sex with two men. There was no way she'd be able to disclose such lust to her husband. She jumped when she felt his fingers circling one of her breasts, but couldn't pull her eyes from the screen. During the clip, she started to imagine how it would feel to have a cock in one's mouth and pussy; how different penises would feel entering her and whether she'd try to take two cocks at once as the lady on the screen was doing.

When the actress came hard, she decided it was something she might try, and just as this decision was made Mick's fingers pushed into her. When she looked down she was surprised to see that voluntarily she'd spread her legs wide. "Wow, you're super wet. You liked that video?"

"It was something different," Tela stated in a barely audible voice, then let out a moan when Mick pushed a second finger into her. She responded to this by reaching out and grabbing his erect cock. "Did it excite you?"

"It was ok. It's much more exciting watching you get excited. I could tell you were thinking about what it would be like to fuck two guys at once." Tela didn't deny this, but instead rolled over towards her husband and started to passionately kiss him. During their lip lock, Mick pulled out a large dildo from under one of the pillows and brought it down between his wife's thighs. With his fingers he opened up his wife and pushed the toy into her.

The invasion was unexpected, but satisfying. Tela parted her legs even further to allow Mick to push the toy further. Once her body had adjusted, and Mick was gliding the dildo back and forth, she pulled back from her husband's lips. "I want to suck your cock, while you screw me with the toy." Mick spun around so Tela could blow him. The two worked each other into a frenzy. From under the pillow, Mick pulled out another toy, this one a small powerful vibrator. When Mick applied the new stimuli to her clitoral region, Tela's loins jutted upwards. He knew she was close to cumming, and when his cock popped free of her mouth it confirmed his guess.

"Ohhh fuckkk! Jesus, Mick that's that's, ohhhhh, God, aurghhhh, shittt, I'm cummminnngg," Tela sighed. Mick responded by pushing the dildo deep into her while pressing the buzzing toy firmly onto her clit. A long moment later, Tela pulled her pussy away from the toys, and knowing her sensitivity, Mick withdrew the artificial cock. But was surprised, when Tela whipped her head around and placed her lips around Mick's cock. It wasn't just to plant an affectionate kiss on his head. Quickly she was sucking forcefully on his organ, taking his full length into her mouth, then snaking her tongue over the sensitive parts of his head. It felt magical.

"Shit, honey. If you keep that up I'm going to cum," as Mick stated this as he brought his hands to Tela's head and grabbed a handful of her dark brown curls. He couldn't help but use her hair to force his dick deeper into her mouth. "Ok, I'm going to cum. Shittt!"

Rapidly, Tela pulled her mouth free of her husband's cock to state, "I want you to cum in my mouth," then gobbled up his cock. The stimuli was too much. He tightened his hold on Tela's hair and thrust forward forcefully just as his orgasm exploded resulting in thick streams of cum blasting out of his dick and into his wife's mouth.

When he was finished, Tela sweetly licked his cock clean then moved around so she could sit on top of him with her pussy resting directly on top of his dick. "My turn, right?"

"Yes," Mick answered, while trying to hide his surprise about his wife's election to watch more porn.

"If I choose another threesome video, but with two ladies and a guy is that the same or a different category?" Tela asked.

"I'd vote negatively."

"Good. While I find one, turn sideways so you can see the screen. I'd like to watch in this position." Tela grabbed the computer and looked through the websites, and ultimately picked a video with two young women and an older man. Once the video started, Tela moved back so she was straddling her husband with her mound pressed directly on top of her husband's flaccid cock.

The first portion of the video depicted two beautiful ladies laughing, teasing, flirting and slowly spinning it into touches and kisses. For an extended portion of the video, the ladies seductively kissed one another as their hands softly roamed about each other's bodies and slowly undressed the other. Mick thought the scene was hot, but the obvious excitement shown by his wife in watching the ladies romance was much hotter. Tela's eyes were wide open, locked on the screen, as her own fingers played with her nipples similarly to the touches that she was witnessing. When the actors started to play with one another's pussies, Tela started to glide her vagina against her husband's unit. The ladies play progressed until one of the ladies slowly wiggled down between the other ladies' legs.

Mick thought this might turn his wife off, but instead it seemed to entrap her. Absent mindedly, she brought a finger down to tease the area around her clit. Mick felt his cock returning to life, and shifted his focus from the screen to his wife. He placed his hands around her ass, and pulled her up until her pussy was just above his face. Eagerly, he began exploring his wife's twat with his lips and tongue. Despite his position, he could still view his wife's face and saw that her eyes remained glued to the screen.

Tela was shocked to discover how erotic it was viewing two women making love. Seeing the ladies eat out one another brought up a possibility that she'd never considered, and when her husband's tongue swept through her pussy it created a desire. On the screen, each of the ladies brought one another to an orgasm before a gentleman appeared. Quietly, he stripped naked, walked up to the enjoined couple and eased his large cock into the lady whose tongue was buried in her friend's pussy. Tela starred in disbelief at the size of his cock, and how easily both women accepted his presence. When the lady being eaten had another orgasm, the other gal moved up so they could kiss. The guy pulled his dick free, and positioned himself to screw the other lady. After alternating back and forth he finally came forcefully, and the scene ended with one girl cleaning up the leaking semen from the other's vagina.

At this point, Tela was moaning and enjoyed another orgasm curtesy of her husband's tongue. Afterwards, she laid next to Mick and the two shared a long slow kiss. "That was so exciting. I'm surprised how beautiful and stimulating the sex between the two women was," Tesa advised.

"Would you try that?"

"Maybe. Would you?"

"I'd be crazy not to," Mick stated.

"What would you do while I was with another woman?"

"If it was solely up to me, I'd fuck her while she ate your sweet pussy."

"Men, so predictable," Tela responded.

"What would you have me do?"

"Watch. And then fuck us both." With the words out, Tela climbed on top of her husband and guided his cock back into her pussy. She rode him deliberately, dictating the pace and teased him.

"Are you doing this, so you can fuck other people?"

"I wouldn't complain about such, but mostly I'm doing this to see you like this again," Mick answered as he shoved up firmly into her while grabbing her ass. "I want my wife back that loves to fuck and be naughty."

"Did you see anything tonight that you wouldn't try?" Tesa asked.

"Not that I can think of," Mick answered as his thrusting efforts escalated.

"If everything was right, with the ideal people, and I'm not saying I would do it, but if the stars align would you be fine with me being with another woman?"

"Yesss. I'd love to see it."

"What about sex with a male stranger?"

"I'm ok with that." This caused both of them to start fucking one another harder.

"What if I was fucked by two men and a woman while you were being screwed by a hot lady and watching," Tela asked between soft moans.

"Would the two men fuck you at the same time?" was Mick's response. Before Tela answered he pushed a finger into her pussy, pulled it out and started to push it into her ass.

"Ohhh shittt. Yesss, Fucckkkkk. Ohhh, don't stop," Tela pleaded. And he didn't. Mick pounded his cock up into her as far as possible, while pushing his finger in and out of her tight little ass. The two enjoyed a loud mutual orgasm, then collapsed sideways onto the mattress.

"Honey, I'd like to keep this up, but the kids are scheduled to be home in 10 minutes," Mick advised his wife. It was like a fire alarm going off. She bounced up and started putting away the pillows, blankets, toys and other items. Mick returned the mattress to their bed and put back the television, then cleared his computer and returned it to his office. He wiped himself clean, and dressed. As he did this, Tela released her bladder and ran into Mick in their large closet.

"Shit, that was a blast," Tela announced as Mick pulled her in for a hug and kiss.

"I agree. Overdue and I'm going to put it on the repeat list." With these words out of his mouth, Mick gave his wife another kiss, but this one wasn't just a peck. He opened his lips, and slid his tongue into Tela's mouth, while pulling her firmly into him. The kiss lingered on longer than Tela expected, and unexpectedly re-sparked her arousal causing her to push her hips into his. Mick responded to this by dropping his hand down to her mound and easing two fingers into her wetness.

"Ohhh, I can't believe I'm still horny," Tela whispered. Mick spun his wife around and leaned her back against the wall of their closet, so her hips protruded forward. He proceeded to push his fingers deep into her, once in, he pistoned them in and out of her several times before withdrawing them and teasing her clit by rapidly palpitating it with two of his fingers. The attention quickly had Tela breathing hard. She responded by pulling her husband in for another kiss, and pulling her knee up so she was left standing on one foot. In this position, her sex was open.

After rubbing her swollen lips and clit, Mick eased three fingers deep into her. Slowly, he pushed them in and out. "Your so wet. Do you like thinking about loosening up our sex life?"

"Ohhh, that's nice. Put all of your fingers in me."

Mick did as she asked, and as he pushed four fingers into her he asked, "Do you like getting your pussy stretched?" As he asked this, he used his other hand to flick and rub the area all around her clit.

"Yessss," Tela hissed. "You're going to make me cum again." Hearing this, Mick rapidly moved his hand in and out of Tela's vagina. Her eyes closed, and heavy moans poured out.

"Are you thinking of other people fucking you?"

"Um-hmm," Tela honestly answered. In her mind, Mick's fingers were the cock of an unknown man, while the friction applied to her clit was from the lavish tongue of a beautiful lady. She felt a special unknown freedom in revealing this information to him. Just then they heard the door slam, and knew their kids were home.

"Shit," Mick softly complained.

"Don't stop, don't stop! I'm almost there." Mick, upped the tempo of his probing hand, and used his fingers to vibrate Tela's clit. It worked. "Fuckkkkkk," his wife moaned out as she clasped his shoulders with her hands. "Ohhhhh, fucckkkkk."

"And your cumming turns-on the guy fucking you so much, he senses his own orgasm moments away." Mick pushed deeper into her, and managed to get his thumb in her too, causing a second orgasmic wave to sweep through her. Once it passed, he freed his hand and placed his fingers into her mouth to suck clean. She sucked firmly on them, causing her husband's shaft to harden. "I'll go check on the kids while you get your PJs on." And he was off.

Tela wasn't sure what overcame her. It had been years since she'd enjoyed three rounds, and the last words out of Mick's mouth had sent a zing through her body. It seemed as though the more she was fucked, the more she wanted to be fucked. She had to compose herself. It seemed that Mick was gone for a spell, and during this time her mind wandered back to her fantasies. Fucking other men, and making love to a woman. When Mick returned, all she'd managed to do was place on a large puffy robe. She didn't know how long she was trapped in her day dream, but did know her fingers were wet.

"How are the kids," Tela asked a touched embarrassed. Usually, she was the super attentive parent.

"Good, but tired. Your son is already in the shower, and asked us for a favor. And your daughter is in bed. Why don't you check on her and say good night then pop back over."

"What favor?"

"Go say good night, and I'll let you know."

Tela returned ten minutes later, curious about the favor and at ease that her kids were safe, sound and in bed. "Someone was almost asleep when I checked on her. Guess they played hard at the beach."

"So, it appears. Your son looked like he was wearing five layers of dirt."

"He yelled out goodnight from the restroom. I don't get why he's become so private around me."

"Honey, he's a male teenager. The time of almost constant erections, and about the most embarrassing thing that could happen to him is for you to witness him in such a state."

"I changed his diaper for years. It's nothing I haven't seen before."