Four Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Mick. Shit. No," Tela responded. Her pussy and brain torn in conflict.

"What made your pussy so wet this morning, babe?"

"You, honey. Ohhh, goodness," she answered as her hand snaked into her husband's briefs to rub his pre-cum across the head of his dick.

"And why was it so wet before I touched you? Who were you thinking of fucking? Were you imaging them taking you?" Now, he was softly plowing circles around her clit.

"Yessss," Tela simply answered. Conceding she had fantasized about sex with another person, yet shielding last night's post-coital romp with the toys. "Wait stop. Honey, I can't fuck someone else. It could end up with horrible results, I just can't risk hurting us or our family."

"Have I asked you to fuck anyone else?"

"No, not really." As Tela answered, Mick slid off her robe, and pulled down her panties leaving her nude.

"That is your choice. Only you can make that decision," Mick stated as he stood up, pressed his manhood against her and again they made out. This time when he pulled away, Tela had pushed down his briefs to free his cock. "Go open the blinds, and stand in front of the French doors."

"Why?"

"Because I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock, and we don't have much time before both of us have to get to work."

"But people could see us," Tela whispered. The back of their house overlooked public lands, through which a running trail ran. The trail curved right by their home, just 30 feet from their back deck, which the French doors opened up on.

"The light is off. Put your hands on up high on the glass, butt out and stand with your legs shoulder width apart." Tela had submissive qualities, and got off on being told what to do in the bedroom, especially when it involved a touch of voyeurism. Swiftly, she complied.

"I'm ready," she whispered out. A week ago, she would have protested. Now, she was half contemplating calling in sick, and spending the day making delicious sweet love with her husband. Mick walked out with his cock bouncing from side to side. First, he walked over to the doorway and turned on the bright overhead lights. He saw his wife flinch, but she held her position. Second, he walked up behind her, slapped her ass firmly then guided his cock deep into her slippery folds. Third, he didn't waste any time, and started to fuck her hard.

"Do you like having all this sex?"

"Yes honey, you feel so good inside me. Ohh, harder."

"Do you keep thinking about Mr. Jones fucking you? I don't think you can get it out of your head. Am I right?"

Tela didn't answer immediately, but after several slow, deep and hard thrusts she mumbled out, "yesss. I keep thinking about it."

"Why are you scared?"

"Because, because I don't want to hurt you or us or our family?"

"But you want it so bad, your masturbating and dreaming of fucking him, and I want to watch him fuck you. I want to see his cock sliding in and out of your pussy. What happens when you imagine him fucking you?"

"Ohhh shit, honey. I shouldn't say. Ohhhh, god careful. My clit's so sensitive," Tela added as Mick had pulled one hand from her hip and used it to diddle her clit. "He sneaks in after I'm done running and walks in while I'm showering."

"What do you do?"

"At first, try to cover up, but then he tells me to put my hands down and get out of the shower. He has me blow him, then bends me over and starts to fuck me like you are right now."

"Like this?" Mick asked as he rammed his cock up deep.

"Ohhh, again please."

"Arghhh, you'd like him here right now? Both of us fucking you?"

"Ohhhmmmm."

"Does he fuck you fast, then leave?"

"No, his wife catches us and joins us. Making me please her."

"Does she make you eat her pussy?"

"Yes, while he fucks me and they both cum on me." Tela's arms had slipped from the window pain, so her face and breasts were now pressed up against the window. Mick had noticed a tall thin runner moving up the trail, but didn't think they'd been spotted until the runner halted, and stood there watching them from about 40 feet away. He kept Tela distracted by asking her for additional details about her fantasy, then pulled out to grab one of her favorite vibrators. As he did this, she kept her eyes on him. When he returned he re-entered her in one thrust, and brought the buzzing head of the toy to her upper pussy.

"Ohhh, honey. You're going to make me cum again," Tela moaned.

"Did you see the tall runner watching us? She just started to rub herself. I think she's enjoying watching you."

"Ohhhh gawwddd," Tela answered, but made no attempt to hide herself.

"Look at her. She'd probably love it if you invited her in," Mick huffed out as he too was now breathing heavily and had pulled away the vibrator. "Would you like to play with her?"

"Ohww, hon, honeeyyyy. This is crazy."

"Would you like to like to play with her pussy with your tongue?" As the question was asked, Mick returned the vibrating head to his wife's pussy.

"Ohhhhh, fuckkkk. Yessssss. I'm cummingggg, I'mmm ... cummmminnngggg!" Tela moaned out. Mick responded by thrusting even harder, driving his dick deep into her and released a second morning load. Before they last few days, they hadn't enjoyed multiple orgasms in one day, or in a week, for several years.

"Me toooo! Argghhhhhh," Mick yelled out. Just as they disengaged, another runner appeared on the trail. The observing one startled, then took off away from the house.

"We better shower quickly," Tela advised her husband as her quim was already leaking.

"No. I want you to go to work like that, with just a thin sheer thong on. I packed some clothes for later tonight. It should be fun."

"Ok, but remember if it involves other people, it is my choice," replied Tela.

"Of course, it is," Mick laughed in response. "Good thing I didn't ask for your choice on whether we should invite the runner in. Otherwise, right now instead of getting dressed you'd be calling in sick so you could stay home and fuck all day."

Tela turned away and softly answered, "You wish." Inside, she again felt like he was reading her brain. And just the notion of playing with the tall elegant stranger gave her tingles. Somehow, she had to gain control of her libido. Twenty minutes later, the two of them were sitting in their offices, daydreaming about the mornings events. Mick imagining watching others use his wife for their pleasure, while Tela thought of serving as a sex toy then having the ability to erase the participants memories afterwards. Neither, were overly productive.

At 6 p.m., Mick picked up his wife from her office. He was parked on the street, half a block away. There he had his wife change into a white mini-dress. She hesitated initially, but undertook the task which provided a view of her tits to a few people walking by. The bottom of the dress didn't quite make it to mid-thigh, and the spaghetti-strap top revealed significant cleavage and her braless state.

"What's the plan?" Tela asked once she was dressed.

"Dinner first," Mick replied. He pulled out, and headed east to an upscale seafood joint. Lobster for her, and king crab for himself. Both complimented with a bottle of bubbles. Midway through the meal, Mick moved from the opposite side of the table over to the other side, so he was sitting next to his wife. When the waiter came by to check in on the food, Mick purposely pulled down his wife's dress to provide a better view of her upper assets. Tela retaliated by placing a hand on her husband's unit and softly commenting on his firmness when the sommelier refiled their flutes. She was fit, and athletic, and Tela knew Mick had been scooping out her curves.

When their waiter returned for the fifth time, Mick tugged on the midsection of his wife's dress with a rapid jerky move. Unintentionally, it yielded an unexpected result, which caused Tela's left breast to be exposed. She didn't notice it immediately, and when she did, simply smiled, and pulled her top up, to cover herself. She followed this with an eyeroll towards her husband, "He thinks it's funny, but I try to reserve such views to cool people. Are you cool?"

The waiter responded with a smile, and quickly walked away unsure of how to respond.

"Maybe he'd be more talkative if he saw something else," Mick's voice flowed into his wife's ear as he hiked up the hem of her dress and pressed his fingers underneath the side of her panties.

"Careful, more than one can take a sporting position," Tela answered as she unzipped her husband's fly, twisted the opening of his briefs which allowed his cock to pop free. Mick eased his napkin over his cock to keep it and his wife's stroking hidden. Tela smiled fiercely at him, then emptied her glass. As expected, the sommelier promptly reappeared to refill her glass, and Tela accidentally knocked the napkin away exposing her husband's shaft.

"It looks like my glass isn't quite full. Do you mind retrieving another pour for us?."

The sommelier had her eyes fixed on Mick's stiff dick, but with Tela's last statement she simply smiled, and replied, "Be right back, and enjoy your fun, but be careful."

"I think that's enough flashing for this spot? How about we move after we finish the next glass?" Tela agreed, so once their glasses were empty, and last bites eaten, Mick settled the bill and the two headed out.

Once they were in the car, Tela asked, "Where are we headed to next?"

"A surprise."

"Remember, it's my choice. I enjoy being naughty with you, have some interesting fantasies, but that doesn't mean I'm necessarily comfortable having sex with anyone else."

"I know, it's your choice. Just taking you somewhere that might provide you with a little temptation."

"Please don't ask me to have sex with someone in front of them, that could be embarrassing for all of us. Promise me that?" Tela asked.

"Not a problem. I remember, it is your choice."

"That's right! My choice."

"Yep. I remember. In the garage, it was your choice to let Mr. Jones penetrate your wettness with his cock. Shoving it deep into you. And your choice to complain when he didn't finish, and your choice to wish he'd come over and fuck you every day since then," Mick teased.

"Michael! That's not a very nice thing to say to me," Tela belted out, however, when Mick moved his hand between her legs she voluntarily parted them for him.

"It's the truth, isn't it?"

"Well more or less, but the way you phrased it wasn't so nice."

"Honey, your nipples are getting hard just talking about it again." The words were true, Tela's dress covered up her breasts, but the protruding gumdrops gave her away.

"It's from the chill in the air," she answered, but now her husband's fingers were pinching her outer lips together.

"When I push my fingers into you, do you think I'll find your pussy dry or moist?"

"Probably wet," Tela answered honestly. She'd been honest about her fantasy involving both Mr. and Mrs. Jones, and after the bubbles, flashing and her husband's teasing she could tell her sexual appetite was elevating.

"Wet because your keep thinking about having his cock in you and licking his wife's pussy?"

"Yes, you know I can't stop thinking about it, and you're not much help."

"Choices, my love, choices." Mick quickly pulled his hand away and took off. He drove a few miles then pulled into a half-empty parking lot. "We're here," he announced.

"You're such a tease, and I will pay you back somehow. Where are we?"

"It's a little strip club. One of our tenants works here. Invited us to come watch a few months ago, and specifically noted she's more comfortable with couples than just a guy given she rents from us."

"Really? Which building, and what does she look like?"

"The apartment above the warehouse. Long black hair, light blue eyes and, well, a nice body which one would probably assume given her work."

"I swear you were going to pop over to the Jones' house. This will be fun, we haven't been to a strip club together in years."

"Sorry to disappoint you about the Jones. Do you want me to drive there now?" Mick inquired.

"No! Come on, let's go. It's cold."

"Hold on. You have a smudge on your lips, let me fix it." Tela walked over and Mick rubbed an imaginary smudge from outside her bottom lip, then wrapped one arm around her bare shoulders and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Midway through, his hand returned to her crotch. Two fingers were pushed up into her, wiggled about and withdrawn to perform a rain dance over her clit. "Your pussy is wet. Maybe we should drive over to their house. You could really experience his cock throbbing inside you."

"No. Let's go," Tela laughed as she grabbed her husband's damp hand and lead him toward the entrance. He knew how to push her buttons, and if she'd been entirely truthful they'd be driving to the Jones' house right now. Instead, her pussy was wetter, and she was officially hungry, but also safe from fearful risks.

The club was dark, except for a main stage, lite up with bright lights. Once their eyes adjusted, they saw there were several booths circling the stage, behind the booths a full bar and on the far wall several long curtains. The couple selected an empty booth, and watched two performers before a waitress asked about a drink order. Mick asked for a negroni, and ordered a martini for his wife. Tela thought most of the dancers were beautiful and was surprised her husband didn't seem interested in any, especially given their sexy outfits.

"Why are you looking so grumpy at the strippers?"

"I'm not, but look at their faces. Most of them look lost or unhappy to be here. A smile or two would help," he complained.

"Picky, picky. I'll be right back, need to use the facilities," Tela advised. She returned a few minutes later, with a beaming red-head in tow. "This is my husband. He needs some cheering up, would you mind giving him a dance?"

"Sure. It'll be $20 dollars," the dancer advised. When the next song started, the lady wedged Mick's legs apart and drug her cleavage across his face. Midway through the song, she lost her top, and started to grind her thong covered bottom up against his manhood. And then the song ended. "Would you like another one?" the stripper inquired.

"Maybe later," Mick answered as he twisted his head to see behind her. Onto the main stage, his tenant walked. When the next song started she began to dance seductively, gyrating her hips, slowly licking her lips and swatting her bottom. "That's the lady that we rent too," he whispered into his wife's ear.

"Wow, she is beautiful. And what a body."

"I thought she might capture your eye. Take this twenty-dollar bill and place it on stage. It'll entice her to visit after she's finished on the main stage." Tela sauntered up to the stage, and when she had the dancer's eye, she carefully set down the Jackson on the edge. The dancer smiled, and winked at Tela, then spun around and tossed off her top. Tela was impressed with the ladies' breasts. All real, and beautiful. She made her way back to the booth, and was looking forward to interacting with her.

"She's hot," was all Tela told Mick, before sitting next to him and watching the main stage. On the second dance, all her clothes were tossed off which allowed the couple to have a clear view of the area between her legs. She appeared to be waxed, one curtain stuck out a bit more than the other and a fabulous bottom. Both imagined how it would feel to touch her near perfect curves and explore her sex.

The song ended, and the dancer disappeared after collecting her tips. Some time passed, enough to cause Tela to think the dancer had left the building, especially when the waitress stopped in to take a second drink order. Mick wasn't finished, so advised he'd continue sipping on his beverage, while Tela ordered a second martini. Just as the drinks arrived, their tenant did also. "Hi, I'm Azure. Thanks for the tip. Do you mind if I visit?"

"Sure," Tela stated, then triggered to figure out whether to move or stay put.

"How about if I sit between the two of you?" Azure asked.

"Ok," Tela answered.

"My real name is Ann. Your husband knows because he gets my rent checks, but while working we are supposed to use our stage name. I've talked with Mick a few times, but I've never had the honor of meeting you."

"Hi, I'm Tela. Mick's wife. I should be better about staying more involved in our rental stuff."

"He never let me know he had a model as a wife."

"Careful, flattery could get you everywhere with this one," Mick added.

"Men," Tela let out as she shook her head back and forth. The three visited for a period before the topic turned to Azure's work. She admitted she loved her job. The hours, the large weekend tips, time off and that it allowed her to travel for months at a time. In addition, she'd always been an exhibitionist and thought being sexy was stimulating.

Tela listened to each word, and wanted to ask if it resulted in a crazy sex life, but wouldn't dare ask the question out of embarrassment. Her attention was diverted when Azure softly ask her if either would enjoy a dance.

Tela replied swiftly, "Yes."

"One or both?" Azure asked.

"Both please," Tela answered.

"And who would like to go first?"

"Him," replied Tela.

The dance started much as the one before, except right from the start Azure lost her top. And shortly after her top came off, she started teasing Mick mercilessly. Dragging her fingernails down his chest, placing her face directly above his crotch, so that her hair hid her actions. Mick closed his eyes when he felt Azure tease the outline of his cock with her teeth and followed this up with several hand strokes. Slowly, she moved back up and as she did, she slid her pebble-like nipples across his cheeks and lips. Next, she spun around, and ground her ass into his crotch. When she stood up, she bent at the waist and let Mick admire her ass. Teasingly, she pulled aside the small patch of material covering her pussy and gave him a quick view. The song was winding down, so she turned to face him, climbed onto the bench and straddled him, grinding her mound firmly against his hardening cock. While doing this she whispered softly into his ear, "In case you didn't know, I've had the hots for you. I can't believe it took you so long to come in." She gave him a kiss on his cheek and popped off.

"No need to put my top back on. Are you ready?" Azure asked Tela.

"I think so," she replied. She was a bit stunned by the blatant sexuality of the lap dance. Just watching the performance made her wetter, and she was tempted to pull out her husband's cock, so Azure could use it for their mutual pleasures. However, as the dance ended a panoply of butterflies were felt in her belly. Before the song started, Azure positioned herself between Tela's thighs, and pulled her down so her butt was hanging half off the bench. When the music started, Azure slowly started to dance, as though she was hypnotically weaving her body back and forth to hypnotize her prey.

An eternity later, Azure took both hands and used her finger tips to launch a cascade of touches down Tela's neck, and onto her shoulders. Ever so slowly, she pushed off the straps holding up Tela's dress and pushed it down to expose her tits. Barely sensible touches were applied to her breasts and nipples, and gradually grew firmer until Azure pinched both nipples and pulled them out forcefully causing Tela to exhale with a moan. The waterfall of fingertips continued their downward trend, to her hips, outer thighs, knees and then along the inside of Tela's thighs. She couldn't help herself and further parted her legs.

Tela's eyes took a momentary break from Azure to look around. Abruptly, she realized she was exposed, not just her breasts, but her pussy also. She'd forgotten Mick had removed her panties during dinner. And over half a dozen men had turned towards her or walked up to watch the show. Each of them could see her tits and pussy depending on Azure's movements.