Four Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view of her lower privates was blocked when Azure placed her head atop Tela's crotch then gathered and released her hair to block the view off all. Tela saw how Mick had reacted to the same treatment and held her breath in anticipation of what was to come. First, there was a warm breath, directly onto her pussy. This was followed up with the slightest touch of fingernails, and then a soft touch of an exploratory probing finger. It didn't last long, as Azure pulled her face upwards and elevated it until her lips were in front of Tela's nipples. While staring into Tela's eyes, Azure took one of her nipples into her mouth and tenderly sucked on it. There was something about a lady's innate knowledge, as the suckling was divine.

When Azure pulled away, Tela was famished. Azure paid her other nipple equal attention and returned her face to Tela's bare crotch. This time, there was no teasing. Fingers penetrated her opening, pulled out and parted her lips to expose her clit. Gently, Azure's tongue started to flick it, before drawing it into her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. The sensation was exquisite. Tela couldn't help but place a palm on the back of Azure's head and push on it. The tactic backfired, as Azure abruptly pulled back, rose up and brought her face to her guests. "Did you like that?" she asked, before darting her tongue into Tela's mouth to give her a taste of herself, just as the song ended.

Once the music stopped, Azure retrieved her top and placed it back on. She returned to her spot between the two and casually asked if they'd like another dance. "Oh my God, what would a year of free rent get us?" Tela asked.

"She's never one to hide her emotions," responded Mick.

"Maybe the back room would be fun," suggested Azure. Mick was familiar with "back rooms" and generally treated the suggestion as akin to one of 'why don't you open up your wallet and let me take every cent from you.' Alas, this was the first Tela had ever heard of a 'back room.'

"Can we just go back there and have some more, or special lap dance fun?" Tela asked excitedly.

"You're wonderful. The back rooms are for special customers. And special means, lots of clams in this place. We're supposed to ask for $300 for fifteen minutes, but I can cut you a deal. It is not a deal on me, just the best I can arrange. One-hundred for the same time, and you have to agree to buy a bottle. The cheapest is champagne. Shitty bubbles, jacked up ten times. So, for $150 we can have a little private time in the back, if no other couples are there, and every so often a bouncer will check in on us.

"That's perfect," spoke up Mick. He knew the deal, and appreciated Azure's offer. While it didn't seem like a great discount, it wasn't bad as he knew the house generally took 80% of all the girls took in, except for the cash tips. "Should we go now, or wait a bit?"

"Just follow me, and right before we go through the curtain to the back room make a dash to the restroom. I can use the time to extend our time," Azure advised. Alas, she didn't anticipate that the two of them would take a pottie break. When they turned, she had them ushered into a far corner room, several spots behind the curtain, and now short of time. The thirty dollars she planned on earning, went to the usher, she didn't mind as it seemed like she might be able to obtain a taste of something long desired.

The three settled down and chit-chatted briefly, before Azure suggested the fun should start. She stood up, stripped naked, and started a seductive dance that showed off all of her assets. At the end she asked, "Who would like the first private dance?"

Without any thought, Tela popped off, "Me." Azure didn't disappoint.

She wiggled herself between Tela's legs, and pressed her right thigh firmly against Tela's mound. Teasingly, she used it to rub Tela's sex, before leaning over and softly asking, "Do you always go commando? It's so sexy and, I think I feel some moisture on my leg." Azure didn't wait for a response, but instead pushed down the spaghetti straps for the second time, softly massaged Tela's breasts, bent down and started to suck on her nipples. Tela was impressed. No man had ever made her nipples generate such waves of pleasure. When Azure started to suck on Tela's second nipple, she also brought her fingers down to Tela's pussy. Her fingers shyly teased open Tela's petals, and eased a finger into her nectar.

"Ohhh, that feels good," Tela cooed.

"Do you enjoy having sex with women?"

"I really haven't, just a few kisses. You're so good with your fingers."

"Ohh my poor dear. Maybe we can tempt you closer to the line." She pulled away and moved over between Mick's legs. Leaving Tela a bit frustrated as she thought something else was about to happen.

Azure danced suggestively before Mick, before straddling his lap. She tossed her hair over his head to hide his face and slipped him a wet kiss while pulling up his hands and placing them on her breasts. "Do you like them?"

"Yes. Nice and real," Mick answered as he fondled her chest. As he played with them, Azure lowered her hand down, scooted back and unzipped his fly.

"What's in here?" she asked as she fished his hard cock out of his briefs. Mick didn't say a word. "Hands on your side, we don't want to be asked to leave," Azure whispered to him as she slowly stroked his shaft. She turned towards Tela, making sure she was watching and stated, "You're a lucky woman."

Tela didn't know how she'd react if she was to watch her husband have sex with another woman. And she never anticipated the feelings pulsing through her brain. She wanted Azure to seduce her husband until couldn't help himself, and watching the erotic proceedings was making her incredibly horny. Azure pushed her snatch up against Mick's shaft and slowly ground her sex up and down, while feeding her nipples in and out of Mick's mouth. Tela unconsciously brought a hand down and started to play with her sex. When Azure pushed herself closer to Mick, Tela's view was blocked, and she didn't know whether or not the two were joined.

But Mick knew. He felt her pussy lips gliding up and down his shaft, then raising up just enough so his cock could move away from his belly. Once that movement took place, Azure lowered herself down causing his cock to glide up into her slit. Gently, she bounced up and down, careful not to be too noticeable. She tilted her head to his ear, and moaned into it while nibbling on his ear lobe. "Tomorrow, it's possible for you to have all of me. Any way you like." She pulled her head away from his ear, and kissed him, French style. While their lips tangled, she aggressive humped his cock. Most would have known, they were copulating. When their kiss ended, she stopped moving.

Breathing hard, and with her face glistening, she turned to Tela and asked, "We've only a few minutes left, and they set up limits on how much time we can spend back in the private rooms, but during my off days I run a tantric massage spa. I think the two of you would enjoy a session. Any interest?" Slowly, she continued to move her loins up and down. Mick couldn't believe the warmth, wetness and excitement encircling his cock. He'd jacked off multiple times, thinking of this woman and her wild sex appeal.

"What is a tantric massage?" Tela asked suddenly self-conscious of what her fingers were doing, pulling them away and fixing her dress.

"It's a body massage. A full body massage. All parts, from head to toe," Azure advised as she continued her slow bounce. "I can do both of you, or have an assistant help."

"Wow, that sounds amazing. Could we get one tonight?" Tela asked.

Azure turned to Mick and asked, "Are you interested?"

"Yes. I think we both are," he nervously answered while trying to keep from thrusting up hard into his joyful dancer.

"I can't tonight, but I have tomorrow off. I could probably squeeze the two of you in around seven. Does that work?"

"Yes," Tela answered instantly.

Azure turned to Mick and kissed him again. She next turned towards Tela, and whispered loud enough for her to hear, "I'm saving the last few minutes for you, but let me put your husband's cock away in case anyone walks in." She stood up, bent down onto her knees and grabbed Mick's penis. She pulled her hair back, and slowly lowered her mouth over his cock while looking directly into Tela's eyes. She repeated this twice, then tucked his unit back into his jeans.

The dancer moved between Tela's thighs, pushed them apart and dropped down to her knees. "We're not supposed to do this, but a virgin is a special occasion and the path is clear," She blew warm moist air directly onto Tela's open pussy. Then looked up at her and asked, "Did you like watching me play with your husband's cock?"

"Yessss. It's made me so horny."

Azure planted kisses around Tela's mound, teasing and raising Tela's level of excitement, then started to lick the swollen outer lips. Tela responded by tossing her head back, and grasping the silky black strands of Azure's hair to push her lips closer to Tela's lips. Finally, Azure pushed her tongue into the woman before her, teased her clit and slowly brought Tela's clit into her lips to suckle on it. The treatment had Tela moaning loudly. Azure had to give her a quiet gesture, then returned to sucking and fondling Tela's pussy. Moments later, Tela came forcefully. Azure licked at her juices, stood up and climbed up so her feet were on either side of her guest, and her pussy was inches from Tela's face. She pulled apart her lips, and slowly pressed her pussy to Tela's mouth.

Tela wasn't sure what to do, but knew she wanted to taste this exotic woman's sex. Initially, she licked at the inner lips, and tenderly moved upwards to Azure's clit. When she felt Azure's hands on the back of her head, pushing on her she switched to using her lips to suck Azure's clit into her mouth. The group heard footsteps approaching, and Azure jumped away and grabbed her garments. A bouncer entered with a large group of six men and two dancers.

Calmly, Azure redressed and thanked the couple for the private visit. In a low voice, she whispered to the couple, "See you two tomorrow evening. I hope you enjoyed the show." The threesome stood and walked out together, and once in the main room Azure excused herself to adjust her make up. Mick and Tela sat down together in an open booth.

"Ready to leave?" asked Mick.

"Oh God honey. I feel like, I've never felt like this. I need sex. Like, now. How about if I call our friends the Joneses?"

"Your choice, but let's get out of here."

"Ok, and I'm going to put a show on for you on the way there. You're going to be so turned on you might just pull over and take me on the side of the road," Tela teased. This was the wild sexual side of his wife, it had gone missing for too long. The two walked out of the club, and shuffled to their car. Once in the car, Tela moved over and straddled her husband. "It was so hot watching her rub your cock. I wanted you to fuck her hard. It was so exotic and wanton." She pulled her knees up and pushed them apart. "Feel how wet I am. It's dripping down my thighs."

Mick did just that, and as he fingered his wife the two started to kiss. It was not soft or sweet. Rather, open mouths were pressed together as tongues swirled about, while Mick forcefully pushed three digits into his wife's opening. The penetration prompted Tela to unzip Mick's pants and retrieve his hard cock just as the stripper had done moments ago.

"That was so hot, what she did to you. I can't wait for tomorrow night," Tela spoke out between sighs. Once Mick's unit was out she raised upwards, moved her husband's hand away and impaled herself on his cock. "Ohhh that feels so good. I just want to have sex all night honey. I think I might be going crazy. It's all I can think about anymore," Tela told her husband as she started to thrust up and down. She pulled her phone out of her purse and called Ms. Jones. When there was no answer, Tela let out a frustrated sigh, and started to ride her man even harder.

The car was obviously rocking, when Tela screamed out, "Ouchh. Fuckkk," as the top of her head crashed into the roof.

"Are you ok?"

"Shit, that hurt. Let's move to the back seat," suggested Tela.

"How about outside, on the hood?"

"Ohh fuck. That's tempting, but, well we could get ... never mind. Let's do it," Tela decided as she opened the door and pulled herself off and hopped out. She grabbed her husband's hand and pulled him outside. Next, she closed the car door, walked up to the driver side wheel and bent over the hood while hiking up her dress. Looking over her shoulder with a smile, she teased, "Would you like some?"

Mick didn't need the invitation, he unfastened his pants, pulled down his briefs and walked up to his wife's bare bottom. With his fingers he played with her opening, then pulled her wetness open and pushed his manhood deep into her female hole. Forcefully, he pounded himself in her, foundling her nipples and pulling on a handful of her hair forcing her head back. "Do you like getting fucked hard like this?"

"Ohhh, yes. I love it!" Tela moaned back.

"Are you going to let Ann or Azure fuck you tomorrow night?"

"Yesss. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder."

"Are you ready for others to fuck you?"

"Yesss honey, ohhh shit. Yesss, I want it."

Mick pulled out, and issued an order, "Sit on the hood and spread your legs. Show me with your hands how Azure was playing with your pussy." Without any protest, Tela jumped up on the hood and opened her legs. While looking into her husband's eyes. She started to play. Teasing her clit, inserting fingers into herself and pulling aggressively on one of her nipples. "Did you like the way her pussy tasted?"

"Yes. I want more."

"Would you eat her out after I fucked her?"

"Yes. I want to try everything. Please fuck me." Mick walked up, grabbed her thighs and hooked them around his shoulder and slammed his dick into her. Her moans were unrestrained. It wasn't long before she was there. "Shit, honey. I'm going to cum. Ohhhh gaawwdddd. I'm cummminnngggg! Ohhhhh." Mick slowed his thrusts, to allow Tela a brief recovery as he knew her vagina was overly sensitive immediately after she came.

He was holding her tightly, ready to find his own relief, when his wife stiffened and yelled out, "Oh my god. Fuck!"

"We're sorry, we're sorry," a voice nervously spoke out from behind him. Mick turned to find a couple on the other side of the vehicle next to theirs standing and watching. "This is our car and we decided to leave, walked out and, ahm, you guys were right there, you know, doing it." The gentleman talking looked to be in his mid-40s, while his wife appeared a decade, or more, younger. She had short blond hair, black dress slacks and a white dress shirt. It gave her a professional appearance, but her heels added a special dash of sex appeal. Her fellow had short salt and pepper hair, light eyes and was wearing a dark gray suit, sans the tie. He was the one talking. "We didn't know what to do, and well, shit it was sexy."

Mick pulled out of his wife, and with a red face worked on pulling up his pants and tucking in his cock. It was obvious to all that they had a perfect view of his glistening manhood. "Sorry about that. We kinda got carried away," he offered.

"Don't apologize. That was an exquisite show, and you do have a nice cock," the blonde gal offered. Tela had closed her legs and was in the process of pulling up her straps to conceal her tits.

"And you've an amazing body. Really, the two of you make for a damn sexy couple," the gentleman added.

"Ohh, this is embarrassing. It's my fault. I was just. Well, I was just really horny," Tela offered as she hoped off the car. "Hi, I'm Tela," she added at the end.

"Hello. Nice shoes. I'm Jennifer, and this one with his eyes popping out is Larry. I think he finds you attractive judging from the tent in his trousers."

"Yeah, well, if that doesn't make a guy's unit spring forth something is seriously wrong with the guy. Beautiful smile, beautiful body and well, she's right you're beautiful." It was clear he was nervous.

Mick started to laugh. "Actually, this is pretty funny. Can't say we've meet too many people under these circumstances. I'm Mick. Pardon our friskiness."

"No need for a pardon. It was rather refreshing. We've been working on getting our libido back on track, and that sure did a lot more for us than any dancer we saw inside," Jennifer stated.

"We had a private dance. It worked. We've been working on our libido too, but it has kind of put me in a hyper sexual mode," Tela advised.

"It is odd. There aren't classes about a couple going out and flirting with another couple, and just enjoying it for the fun or friendship and nothing more. Well, except that they want it to make them feel sexy and create an uptick in their romping. Touch awkward. To be honest, this is the only conversation we've even had, on this topic, with another couple," Larry clarified.

"What did you two do to get on the hyper train?" Jennifer asked.

"I had her dress risqué, flash some strangers and we discussed fantasies," Mick told the couple. "And from there we decided to play with having a fantasy or part of a fantasy come true."

"But how do you get started?" Larry inquired with a serious look on his face. "I'm not well versed in bringing up such subjects, especially with people you don't know and even worse with those that you do know."

"It's like swimming. In a way, you have to jump in as one can't swim if they're not even in the water," Tela clarified. "Since you're at a strip club, I'm assuming both of you aren't against either of you flirting with others. So, you do that. You flirt. If words are hard to find play truth or dare, or something like that."

"But what if I or we make a fool of ourselves?" Larry asked.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And besides, you can embarrass yourself in so many other ways. Stepping in gum, a chunk of spinach stuck in a tooth during a speech or a misstatement to an official," Tela explained.

"Were you shocked to discover us, ohmm, mating?" Mick asked.

"It was a surprise. I was going to leave, but Larry insisted we watch," Jennifer clarified.

"Did you enjoy watching?" Tela asked swiftly.

"It was. It was stimulating, I guess is a good word. If you hadn't seen us who knows what we may have done," Jennifer answered. It was at this point Mick noticed Jennifer's slacks were unfastened and she was using one hand to hold them together and her blouse had the top buttons undone.

Larry saw Mick's eyes, and spoke up, "I really couldn't help myself. The passion between you two was electric, and my hands sort of went crazy playing with her."

"I tried to push them away, but gave up. And it was erotic. It seems strange talking about it with you. Like the couple we watched having sex were different people," Jennifer offered. Mick noticed that the discussion had caused her nipples to protrude.

"Maybe we should have just waived you over," Mick added with a laugh. In response, Jennifer's face turned red.

"Oh god. I don't know what we would have done," Jennifer stated, aware that her nipples were sticking out.

"Might you have joined us?" Tela asked in a slow sexy voice. Mick witnessed the change in her demeanor and realized she was in her seductive mode. When asking the question, her eyes first fell on Larry, but they ended up on Jennifer and looked as if she was drinking her in.

The air was silent for a period, when Mick's voice piped up, "Would you like to kiss Tela. To celebrate a new friendship?" Tela was surprised her husband had volunteered her, but it sent a zing through her. She didn't object, and now her eyes searched both faces for a response. Larry looked down at his feet, then up at Tela as he rubbed his face, and finally to his wife. She wasn't looking at him.