Four Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would," spoke up Jennifer. "What the hell. We did go out tonight to try and light a fire. It can't hurt right?" She stepped over to Tela, so their hips were inches apart and slowly the women's hands wrapped around each other. This was followed by smiles and a moment of eye glazing, and ever so slowly their lips came together. Gentle pecks were exchanged, followed by a kiss in which their lips remained together for a period. They pulled apart, exchanged smiles and again kissed. This time the kiss persisted.

Lips parted, and tongues danced together. Jennifer's pants slid down a bit, reveal the top of her bottom and that she wore a thong. Tela's hands lazily slid down to squeeze her cheeks, and Jennifer returned the gesture, but raised up Tela's dress to expose her lower half. Mick had to admit the kiss was damn hot. When he glanced over at Larry, he saw that his new friend was inadvertently stroking his cock through the fabric of his trousers. Apparently, he thought it was hot too.

The women parted to catch their breath and exchange more smiles, "Wow, I never thought it would be so hot and different." Jennifer stated to Tela.

"I know. Isn't it great?" She didn't wait for an answer, but instead pulled Jennifer's face back to her own. This time there was no peck, but instead two lust loaded individuals. Tela's hands managed to entirely unbutton Jennifer's blouse, pushed up her bra and exposed her breasts. She momentarily broke their kiss to suckle her nipples, but just briefly, then resumed their make out session. Jennifer's left hand had moved from Tela's ass around to the front side. Based on the whimpers escaping from Tela's mouth, it was clear Jennifer was playing with her crotch. This continued for another minute before the two parted, both with red faces and surprised at their passion.

"Did you want to kiss her too?" Jennifer asked Larry, after taking a step away.

"Sure, if that's ok with everyone?" He looked around at the other three adults and was greeted with smiles, so stepped towards Tela.

Jennifer walked up to Mick, turned around and pressed her back up against him. She turned her face towards him and advised, "I'll give you a kiss too, if you don't mind, but I first want to watch for a bit." She followed this up by grabbing Mick's hands and wrapping them around her front.

Larry walked up to Tela, and placed his hands on her hips, moved his head forward and the two kissed briefly. It didn't start with a peck like the women's had, but went directly into overdrive. Their bodies pressed together, and Larry placed his hands on her naked rear to pull her closer.

As he did this, Jennifer pushed her bottom firmly into Mick's crotch, enjoying the feel of his hard cock through his pants. "It is unbelievably hot. Can you unclasp my bra? I saw you looking at them." Without answering, Mick unhooked her bra, she managed to wiggle out of it and toss it onto the hood of their car.

"Would you mind if I kissed you while you are on the hood, like you were when we saw you?" Larry asked Tela during a kissing break. "It looked hot as hell. Like a scene out of a movie."

"Sure," Tela answered. She backed up to the car's hood and jumped up, so she was sitting on it with her knees facing forward. Larry approached, and reached out to again wrap her up. Tela responded in kind, but when he approached her knees parted so he was now standing between her thighs. Mick knew Larry now had an unobstructed view and access to his wife's pussy. Given the other couples position, he didn't have a problem pulling his own hands up and cupping Jennifer's tits.

Tela was surprised that she'd willingly opened her thighs, especially given her lack of panties. As they passionately kissed, she could feel his hard cock pressing into her mound. The first kissing session had almost melted her, and now her longing was getting worse. Briefly they parted their lips, allowing for each to suck in mouthfuls of air. They glazed at one another, but said nothing. Instead, Larry fondled her tits, and dropped one hand down to her crotch. He moved his hips back to make room and started to play with her pussy.

"Ohhhh," Tela moaned softly, trying to hide it. "I think we've moved past kissing."

"Yes. We better kiss some more then," responded Larry.

"Ok," Tela simply answered. The two resumed their open-mouthed lip lock, except Larry's fingers pushed into Tela, and she responded by putting her own hand down and sliding it beneath his slacks. There she discovered a long hard cock, its tip well-coated in precum. She wanted to see it. Two hands were brought down to Larry's waist, and used to open his trousers and pull free his unit. She was impressed. It was longer than her husbands, but thinner. However, the tip had a bulbous head, easily twice as wide as the rest of his cock. His head was the size of a lemon. Tela cupped it with her palm, coating the large head in precum. When she looked up she saw Mick and Jennifer were watching them, and then Larry was kissing her again.

Mick was shocked by his wife's lust. It appeared, she wanted Larry to take her. It was obvious they were playing with one another's privates which prompted Mick to slide his hand under Jennifer's panties to tease her slit. The attention yielded a sigh from Jennifer. "Oh god. If she's not careful he might try to put in her," she stated absently. She pulled Mick's hands from her and turned around to face him. "Kiss me! And tell me what they're doing?" She brought her lips up to kiss and punched her tongue deep into his mouth. He was surprised how quickly things were progressing, well ahead of his plan.

Tela kissed Larry back with equal fierceness, but she kept thinking of his fat cockhead and how it would feel. These thoughts forced her to pull her face away from his, to again look at his cock. She wanted it. Slowly, she pulled up her knees, while keeping them wide which caused her entrance to align perfectly with his head. She grasped his shaft and guided the tip of his dick to her entrance, then looked up into Larry's eyes.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Larry whispered to her. She answered by curling a hand around his neck and bringing her lips to his, while using her other hand to pull his dick towards her. Larry wasn't stupid. He placed his hands on her back side, and began pushing his penis into her. It took some work. Several thrusts later his head still had not cleared her opening.

"Goodness. Your head. It's wide," Tela sighed and then with another forceful thrust it was past her entrance. Larry's cock was fully embedded. Slowly, he started to gyrate his hips back and forth. "Ohhhh, fuck. This is crazy." Tela couldn't believe a stranger was fucking her, but she wanted it bad, and it felt so good.

Jennifer heard the couple behind her moaning, so pulled her lips from Mick's to ask what the two were doing. "They are fucking," Mick replied honestly.

"Oh shit," Jennifer responded as she turned around. She watched for several seconds, before again turning to Mick. Without saying a word, she pushed down her slacks and thong, leaving them on the ground. Next, she squatted down and lowered Mick's pants until his cock sprang free. She licked his head a few times, before taking it in her mouth and blowing him. He felt high. Watching his wife, and getting a blowjob from a gorgeous hot blonde was something he'd only dreamed of before. He could feel tingles in his Johnson all ready, and she must have sensed this too. Jennifer rose up, and asked, "Would you fancy a go with me. Next to them?"

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do right now," he answered. Jennifer walked over to the front of the hood, and bent over. Her butt was poised, and legs in an upside-down V shape. She positioned herself, so she could easily reach out and touch either Tela or Larry. Mick walked up behind her, played with her opening and used her juices to lubricate his cock then pushed into her. She looked to be in her early thirties, and had a vagina with a much different feel than his wife's. It was smaller, and wrapped tightly around his shaft.

Each time Mick thrust into Jennifer she let out a whelp. Larry's eyes grew wide when he witnessed the willingness of his wife to engage in the romp. His thrusts were drawing a steady stream of moans from Tela, and when she leaned over sideways to share a few kisses with his wife it pushed him near the edge. The two wives shared a long kiss, and during it Jennifer placed a hand on Tela's upper mound to play with her sensitive spot. It brought forth, a long series of moans from Tela, and ended with her pulling on her own nipples while grunting out, "I'mmm cummmiinnngggg."

"Ahhh fuckkk. Me too," hissed out Larry as he thrust himself forcefully into Tela's body. Afterwards, he disengaged, and stood back to watch his wife. Tela slid over so she could more easily kiss her new friend, while Mick continued to screw her. A moment later, he pulled out, and asked for Jennifer to lay on her back. When she did, he hooked her legs over his shoulders and plowed back into her.

"Is this what you imagined doing while you were watching us?" Mick asked between breaths.

"This is crazy," was Jennifer's only response. Tela was squeezing and kissing on her nipples and slowly kissing her way downwards. When she got to Jennifer's waist, Mick pulled out and guided his cock into his wife's mouth. She sucked on it briefly, but moved down for another reason. When just above Jennifer's vagina, she positioned the tip of her husband's cock at Jennifer's entrance, and started to flick her tongue across the young ladies' clit. While she was doing this, Mick pushed his cock back into Jennifer and gradually returned to fucking her.

The joint effort yielded a sweet reward. Jennifer's body writhed back and forth, as her whelps grew louder and louder. Seconds later, she clenched her fists firmly, forced her head back as far as possible, as she grimaced. "She's cumming. And hard," announced her husband who was standing next to the car and using his phone to film his wife's explosion. "Keep fucking her," he cheerfully encouraged. "She'll cum more."

He was correct. She exploded again a short period later, and after that Mick let his wife have unhampered access to her pussy. Tela used her tongue to unfold another orgasm. When Jennifer relaxed, Mick roughly slammed his cock back into her. Fucking her hard, until his own body started to shake. Jennifer noticed this, raised her head up and pleaded, "Cum in my pussy. Let it go." Mick obliged and released three blasts of semen. When he eased his cock out, the four adults stood up.

"Well, that was an interesting first kiss. Maybe we should get together, and see how a second kiss or more feels," suggested Tela with a laugh.

"Holy Cow, that was amazing. I never dreamed anything like this would happen to us. I'll get our cards. I think a repeat get together is a must," Larry excitedly advised. He searched for his keys, and then entered his car to find their cards. Jennifer and Tela shared a long kiss, which involved some additional fondling.

When they pulled apart, Tela offered to help Larry find his cards. It seemed to take a bit of time, involved both in the back seat, but gave Jennifer and Mick a few minutes alone. "Thank you," Jennifer spoke to him, before placing her arms around him and pulling him in for a long kiss. Their hands teased each other, and when she softly stroked his shaft, Mick didn't hesitate to press two digits into her. The attention surprised her. "You don't have to touch me down there. Some people think its gross now," she stated while trying to hold still.

"Not me. I just wish I had the stamina to have a few more rounds with you."

"You better stop. I could go off again. Shit!" Jennifer sighed. Just as she made the request, Mick pulled his fingers out of her and used them rub her clit. This didn't help her concern. "Fuck. It's happened." This time she grabbed his rubbing hand and squeezed his wrist hard, while leaning her forehead on his shoulder and muttering short bursts of, "fuck, fuck, fuck" repeatedly. When her body unleashed, Mick again surprised her by returning his fingers to her pussy.

"I think we do need to get together again. There is lots of fun to be had with someone like you," Mick informed the blonde.

"God, how I'd love to steal you for a day and use you over and over. We better get going or other people are going to discover us." He gave her one last passionate kiss, and pulled his fingers out. Jennifer responded by pulling his fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean. "I hope you guys don't have too many plans in the next few days." With the hint put out, she pulled away, grabbed her pants and bra to quickly redress. The timing was good as Tela and Larry were climbing out of the back seat.

"Our information is all exchanged, so let's text tomorrow about how everyone feels, and maybe pick a date to enjoy some private time together," Tela suggested. The foursome agreed, and made their goodbyes.

The car ride home was filled with lots of questions, laughs and can-you-believes. Tela recounted how Larry's bulbous cock head stretched her wide, and how comfortable she was with the situation, being unplanned it seemed spontaneous and fun. When the two finally got under the covers, they enjoyed snuggling with one another before drifting off for a long night of sleep.

###