Four Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't remember that and surely has blocked out any type of memory of such," Mick advised. This got a laugh out of his wife. There kids were good. Athletic, high marks and fun to be around, most of the time.

"And what is this favor request? A bowl of ice cream and pint of milk delivered to his room?"

"Ha, good guess, but incorrect. He's doing a team science project and his friend needs wood, thin tin sheets and spray paint that's in the garage, so his friend's Dad is stopping by in twenty minutes to pick up the goods."

"What Dad," Tela asked.

"Mr. Jones. Isn't he your friend too?"

"Shit!" Tela responded. "Can you deal with it?"

"We both will. I'll get you dressed appropriately."

"What do you mean?" Instead of responding, Mick walked to their dresser and opened her PJ drawer. He dug through it, and emerged with two items. "How's this?" It was a sheer white negligee that only came to the top of her ass.

"No! I might as well be naked. He'll think I'm trying to fuck him."

Mick walked over to her, opened her robe, and asked, "Well, haven't you been thinking about fucking him? Imaging how it felt when he touched you right here?" Mick brought his fingers up to his wife's pussy and lightly rubbed it.

"I don't think his wife would like it," Tela answered, but didn't move the probing fingers away.

"I think she'd still be ok with it. Maybe demand some attention from me, or you. Would you like to kiss her?" Before Tela could answer, Mick pulled her in for a wet kiss as he continued to fondle her. "Jesus honey, your wetter than when I left you to get dressed. Distracted? Does thinking of fucking others make you horny?"

"Yes. Shit Mick, I feel like I'm obsessed with it."

"Would you like to fuck Mr. Jones?"

"I already told you my answer. And why aren't you just calling him Phil?"

"I like the sound of Mr. Jones fucking my wife. Just think, in fifteen minutes you could have his cock sliding in and out of you, rocking you to another orgasm." As these words popped out, his fingers popped into his wife.

"Not like this. His wife would have to know first. Stop it. You're driving me crazy. And the kids are here." Despite her request, she pressed up close to her husband.

"We could start the washing machine. It's pretty noisy. Have you bend over, present yourself to him and while he's fucking you, I'd feed my cock into your mouth. Both of us pulling on your nipples."

"Ohh, stop it. I can't wear the negligee."

Mick pulled away, even as Tela grabbed a hold of his arm to keep him in place. "Yeah, maybe it is a bit too much. I'll compromise. Wear this instead?"

"Ok," Tela agreed. He handed her a white cotton ladies pj-pullover. It was thin, so did nothing to hide a woman's nipples and had a deep V-cut. But it wasn't sheer and at least covered her bottom. On the front, in cursive writing, it read "Dream me." If she bent over it rode up, so she'd have to be careful. She dropped her robe, twirled around sexily a few times for her husband and pulled the night shirt. "Can you hand me a white thong, please?"

"Nope. You're fine. Let me get a few toys and we'll move down to the kitchen so we can see him pull up."

"What do you need the toys for," Tela asked nervously.

"When Phil gets here, I'll greet him and go into the garage with him. I'll have trouble finding something, and call for your assistance. When helping us search, you can lean over to give him a peek of your sweet tits, and later bend over so he can see how swollen and wet you are. I bet that image will be burned into his brain for years."

"I can't do that," Tela protested.

"Sure, you can. You've made out with him, rubbed your pussy against his hand, ground it against his shaft and been dreaming of sex with him. It will be like when you used to flash the truckers. I bet it will make you horny." Once these words were out, he grabbed the toys from their closet, and returned to grab his wife's hand. It was obvious she was still thinking about the proposal. Quietly, he led her downstairs, and into the new kitchen addition that overlooked the driveway. He kept the lights off, and opened one set of blinds.

"Shit. This is crazy. I think I better go upstairs. I'm sorry. I can't honey."

Mick ignored this and directed his wife to sit on the table. He pulled out a chair and sat directly in front of her, and pushed her legs apart.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to play with your pussy until Mr. Jones arrives, so it looks like it's hungry for sex when you show it off to him," Mick told her.

"No. It's too soon." Then the vibrator was turned on and pressed up against her. Mick started to run its head along the sides of her gland, slowly moving it, but without direct cliteral contact. Not much later, Tela was considering going forward with the show. She was horny, and did love to show off. When Mick pulled out the largest of their dildos, a 12" thick black silicon cock she moved her ass to edge of the table and held her own legs apart. Gradually, he feed it into her as she focused on keeping her moans quiet. Once it was deep in her, Mick started to slide it back and forth, and applied the vibrating head to her clit.

"I want him to see how beautiful your pussy looks when your lips are swollen and it's soaking wet."

"That's big. It's hard to focus. The vibrator is strong. Ohmmm, shit."

"Do you like this?"

"Honey. Ohhh, you should stop. Ohhh, goodness."

"If we had more time, I'd slide you off the table and onto my cock, so you could feel what it's like to have two cocks in you at the same time. Have you been thinking about that?" Mick was now screwing his wife with the dildo at a decent tempo. She responded by pulling her heels up on the table to further open herself up, and was now squeezing one of her own breasts.

"Yesss. I can't stop thinking ... about sex."

"Is it going to turn you on showing Phil your pussy?"

"Yes, but please stay in there with me. Ohhh, I'm really close." It had been years since Mick had seen his wife have multiple orgasms. Years ago, she'd periodically delve into the double digits, but that was far in the past.

"Are you afraid he'd try to fuck you if I leave, and you wouldn't be able to say no?"

"Maybe, ohhh, yeah. Maybe."

"Are you thinking of Mr. Jones taking you right now?"

"Yessss, ohhh, shittt." And just as her orgasm was about to launch, the doorbell rang. Mick, pulled the toys away, and instructed his wife to stay put until he called for her, then rushed off before the bell was rung again. Tela heard Mr. Jones enter, exchange greetings and walk into the garage. She grew fearful, and wanted to retreat upstairs. Instead, her fingers went down to her shiny folds to caress her sex. It wasn't long, until she heard her husband's voice calling for her.

She thought about bolting upstairs yet couldn't. When Tela entered the garage, Mr. Jones' said hello and gave her a hug. Her nipples were sticking out. Mick told her they couldn't find the spray paint that she'd last used and also hadn't located the tin sheets. She thought they might be on a bottom shelf so bent over to look behind a few items, while Mick wondered away to search in another location for the tin. When she bent over, her top fell away making it easy for Mr. Jones to see both of her breasts, and erect nipples. She searched for a bit to ensure he was treated to a proper view, then raised up and witnesses Mr. Jones' eyes locked like lasers to her tits.

The voyeurism sent a zap between her legs, just like in the past, but this time it was more intense. Maybe because she knew the person she was teasing. She knew her pussy was soaked, but seeing the reaction on Mr. Jones' face sent a new wave of fluid to her vagina, some of which leaked out and started to trickle down her thigh.

"No luck," she called out to Mick in a crackly voice.

"Look on the same level, but about six feet behind you. The cans might be in a closed box, but be carefully pulling it out as there are some fragile items in front of it," Mick hollered from across the garage. "And Phil, you might want to get down and look just where Tela was searching, as the sheets could have been pushed far back."

"Ok," he replied. Tela turned around, bent down on her knees, with her face almost at ground level and started to move things around with her right arm. In this position, her ass was up in the air with the bottom of the pajama top just barely covering her ass. When Phil bent over right behind her to look for the tin he had an unobstructed view of her pussy. Tela heard him gasp, when he realized his fortune. Purposely, she pulled on her pjs, causing the bottom to ride up over her ass and slowly she parted her knees. In this position, she was sure Phil could see her ripeness, perky rear star and how swollen she was. God, she wanted to touch herself.

"You know, I may have used the tin for part of a light fixture. Let me run and check. I'll be right back."

This caused Tela to stand upright, and her faced looked shocked. "Do you need help?"

"No, I'm good. Why don't you two keep looking. I'm sure those cans are just where you were looking," Mick advised as he walked out of the garage. "Or they might be above the dryer in that built in high shelf. Maybe Phil can hold you while you feel back for them. It's hard to access alone. Be back in a few minutes," Mick told the couple as he walked out. His footsteps could easily be heard ascending the stairs inside.

He returned several minutes later, and found his wife sitting up on the washing machine with Mr. Jones standing between her thighs. Intentionally, he dropped the tin sheets he received and bent over to retrieve them. The loud clang let them both know he was back but bent over looking at the floor just at the doors entrance. This provided Mr. Jones the opportunity to pull away and for his wife to crisscross her legs. "I found the sheets. Any luck with the spray paint?"

"Yeah, we found it," Tela answered in an odd voice.

"So, guess I have all that I came for. I better head out. And talk with you guys later, we should plan a dinner party soon?" Phil stated. He gave Tela a hug goodbye, and gave Mick a pat on the back, then left.

Once he was gone, Mick spoke up, "You look guilty as sin. Open up your legs and show me your pussy." Slowly, Tela complied. "Damn, you pussy looks like a mess. Tell me what happened."

"Can we go upstairs, and then I'll tell you everything. Ok?"

"Sounds good," Mick replied as he helped his wife off the washing machine and walked upstairs with her. Once there, Tela stripped him down, sank to her knees and sucked on his cock until he was rock hard.

"Lay down on the bed," she stated. Once Mick did, she grabbed a small vibrator from the closet, and returned to the bed. She straddled her husband, completely swallowing his cock with her pussy in the process. "When we were bent over looking, his face was just inches from my pussy. I could hear him breathing rapidly. And, I don't know, I just could not stop myself. I reached down and ran a finger through my pussy right in front of him."

"What did he do?"

"A moment later, I felt his fingers next to mine, rubbing all around and pushing into me. He'd found the spray cans right after you left, just where you told him to look the first time. We played for a bit, then both stood up and started kissing. His hands were all over me. Squeezing my ass and tits and dipping into me. He told me how bad he wanted me after that New Year's Eve party, and I told him the same. We kissed more, and I fished his dick out of his pants and stroked it several times before he reached around me, and grabbed my ass with two hands. Slowly, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he walked us over to the washing machine, and during the walk his cock slipped into me. I was so wet."

"You fucked him?"

"Well kind of, but he didn't cum. I told him I wanted him, but he said he wanted to make sure his wife was ok with it before we actually went ahead with things, except his cock was already in me and he was starting to thrust it in and out. Plus, I was pulling him in with my feet. And I told him that we had talked about it, and you were probably fine if he wanted to finish. We kissed, and he kept on fucking me. I started thinking that maybe you'd walk in and both of you would have me."

"You wanted to suck my cock?"

"No, I wanted one of you in each of my holes. When I thought about that, and with Mr. Jones fucking me, I had another orgasm. God, all I want is sex now. Take the vibrator and slowly push into me, then turn it on."

Mick did as asked, and kept asking questions while thrusting up into his wife. "Did you like having Mr. Jones dick deep in you?"

"Yesss. Oh, gawd, that feels good. This is so naughty," Tela whispered as she started to pull on her own nipples.

"Do you wish Mr. Jones was here fucking your ass right now?"

"Yesss, ohhh yesssss," Tela buzzed as Mick activated the vibrator and started to push it back and forth in his wife's ass. The vibrations were powerful, and rubbed right up against his cock quickly causing him to cum.

"Are you going to fuck lots of different people now?"

"Whatever you want, my love. Oohhhhhh, shittttt!" Tela moaned out. She couldn't remember the last time she had cum so much. The thought of two cocks insider her were causing wicked notions to float through her mind. Her husband came shortly after she did, then the two cuddled and chatted about the evening. Moments later, Mick was asleep and snoring. Tela quietly exited the bed, retrieved a toy and enjoyed two significant orgasms in their restroom. She couldn't remember ever feeling so desirous of sex.

The next morning, Mick awoke first, and his brain was popping. After last night, he was sure his wife was ready to engage in sex with others, so he debated skipping ahead. He knew Tela and Phil had a thing for one another, but was surprised how quickly the two engaged in sex. If he knew Phil and his wife better, he'd love to invite them over this morning for some adult fun. His cock was rock hard at six a.m., and he was sure his friend was in a similar state, especially after being unable to finish. It was kind of funny. These thoughts caused him to wrap his arms around his wife, who was sleeping on her side, and nest his cock between her bare ass cheeks.

Tela felt her husband behind her, but wanted to sleep a touch more, before her alarm went off. She moved her head away from his, which had the unintentional effect of pushing her bottom up against his stiffness. Mick took this as a hint, and pulled up on one of her cheeks, which allowed his cock to slide between her thighs and up against her sex. His rigidness surprised her, and the evenings activities slammed into the puritanical side of her brain.

Softly, Tela whispered out, "Ohh no!" Her stomach flipped flopped and the thought of divorce dashed through her brain as a consequence of her infidelity. Mick heard his wife make a soft "ohh" and mistook it for a moan. With one hand, he reached down and placed his head at her entrance, then pushed the tip of his cock into her. He was surprised at the degree of her wetness, unaware she hadn't cleaned up after her self play.

Mick slowly pushed himself completely into his wife, using one hand to grab her hip and pull her closer, while with the other he firmly squeezed her naked breast. "You're so wet babe. That's hot," he mumbled as his hips started to slowly move back and forth. "What were you thinking that made you moist?" he asked a few minutes later.

Tela was still mentally wrestling with what she'd done, but now the pleasures of her husband's cock were becoming a distraction. Without any thought she raised up one knee, allowing Mick's thigh to slide between hers and for deeper penetration. Despite the erotic feelings washing over her she was determined to bring up the events of last night. "I'm sorry, honey. Will you forgive me?" she asked trying to ignore the building sensations.

Her husband repositioned as he tossed off the blankets and arranged himself, so their legs were linked like interlocking scissors. This position allowed for great penetration and was one of her favorite. And it allowed for Mick to tease her clit while using his other hand to squeeze and pull on her tits.

"Forgive you for what? Were you dreaming about fucking Phil or something?"

"No," Tela quipped. "For the sex with him last night."

"Don't be sorry. I kind of arranged it, and I think your pussy is still wet from probably thinking about it. Wouldn't you like him here right now? Fucking you like he's dreamed about for so long, and maybe his wife would let you taste her sweet little pussy," Mick suggested as he worked himself up. The notions pulled Tela away from her forgiveness concerns and returned her to the doorsteps of lust. "Would you fuck the two of them if they were here now?"

Instead of answering, Tela climaxed hard while thinking of doing just as her husband suggested. Her release triggered Mick's, and afterwards the two cuddled before rising to face the world. Tela showered first, followed by Mick, while she prepped for the day and drug the kids from their cocoons. The reprieve from the tentacles of sexual desire allowed her time to think.

She was grateful for the uptick in their sexual adventures, but was nervous about proceeding further. What if others learned about her wantonness or sexual activities outside of their marriage? And with such play, there was always a risk of disclosure, which meant the kids could be horribly embarrassed or stigmatized. Despite the pleasures, she had to stop this sexual vacation before it was too late. Once the kids were off for school, she returned to the bedroom and cornered Mick in their closet where he was getting dressed.

"Do you have a minute honey?" Tela asked.

"Sure. What's up? Was that a perfect start to the morning or what? It's been awhile since I've started to play with you and found your pussy already nice and soaked. Are you going to tell me what you were fantasizing about before I snuggled up to you?" Mick teased as he delivered a peck to his wife's lips.

Tela slightly blushed. The last few days, it seemed that Mick somehow had an open window in the part of her mind that feed her wanton desires. "I'm worried where our play is headed, and the impact it could have on our family."

"I think it will impact us too," Mick replied as he walked up to his wife, stood before her and started to kiss her passionately. Usually, the morning was a rush. Shower, dress, get the kids rolling and dash off to work with maybe a peck and smile exchanged. Now, Mick was standing before her with just his boxers and a button-up on. As he kissed her he pressed his groin into her hips. She felt fluster returning, but didn't move away.

She was breathing from the base of her chest, when Mick pulled his lips away, but kept his face inches from hers as his hand caressed her cheek. "You are so beautiful, and when excited your beauty just radiates." With this statement out, Mick starred into her eyes as his hand trickled down from her cheek to her chest, then lower. Pushing apart her robe, so his digits could descend into her panties. Once there, he started to kiss her again.

She pulled away briefly to protest, and placed a hand around his wrist. "You shouldn't. I don't need to be anymore worked up and we have to get to work." Notably, she did not try to remove Mick's exploring fingers. He responded by continuing their kiss.

She welcomed it with open lips. As their tongues swirled, his fingers splashed into her vagina. Diving upwards to thump her G spot, emerging to tease her upper sensitive bits then re-entering her. He pulled his lips away, and whispered into his wife's ear, "It is going to impact us. This sweet little pussy is going to enjoy so many orgasms. Some from a beautiful ladies' tongue, others from dicks of all different sizes and shapes." When he said the word "dicks" he jammed three fingers up deep inside her.