Four Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably should just to find out what page she's on," Mick advised.

"Hello?" Tela answered as she placed her panties back in place and sat up straight. The two ladies conversed for about ten minutes, before good-byes were exchanged.

"Everything is good. They want to have us over, and maybe go out. They're kidless this weekend. Do you think it's too late to go over now?"

"Yes. I want to have some reserves, just in case whatever happens happens."

"I didn't think you would, but did agree to tomorrow. Are your forth night plans flexible?"

"Somewhat."

"Damn Ann. Maybe it was her suggestion that's making me horny. The idea of playing with Phil's cock right now is appealing. Do you think I've become a slut?" Tela asked with an unexpected urgency.

"No. I think you are finally letting go of some inhibitions and making up for lost time. It's all good," Mick answered as he pulled up into their driveway.

The couple entered the doorway, and quietly made their way to the den and where sounds from the television were emanating. Sitting on the sofa, watching a sexy thriller, was Lesa. Tela's fraternal twin sister. "Were the kids helpful, well behaved and in bed?" Tela softly asked as she placed a hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Aughhhhh!" yelled out Lesa. When she turned and saw her sister she added, "Ohh for fuck's sake, it's you. Don't ever scare me like that again."

Both Mick and Tela started laughing. "We weren't that quiet, and didn't want to wake anyone that was sleeping," Mick advised.

"Jesus. Oh my fucking nerves. And it doesn't help this movie has me on the edge. One minute with a sexy scene, followed by something to scare the crap out of you. Come have a drink with me. Mick, I brought you some beer from that brewery that opened right down the street from me."

The three walked into the kitchen where Lesa poured two mugs of beer from a growler, and a glass of rose for her sister. The two were obviously sisters, but most people didn't think they were twins. While Tela had olive colored skin, with dark streaked curly hair, Lesa had fair skin, green eyes and long straight light brown locks. Their builds were also different. Tela was taller and curvy, while Lesa was petite and a few inches shorter. Most of her life, she'd been an avid runner with such a build. Small breasts and an amazing ass.

When Lesa passed out the drinks, she gave her sister a funny look. "What the hell have you been doing? Tela you looked stoned and like you just been fucked."

This brought a boot of laughter from Tela, who then got the giggles and couldn't talk for a touch. Mick, amusedly watched his wife, while keeping quiet.

"Shit, you are stoned. And there's a spot on your crotch. What did you two skip the romantic dinner and just have a wild go at some hotel?"

"No, we enjoyed dinner and afterwards had a couple's massage," Tela answered. "And from there things, well things just evolved. It was a magical night."

"What do you mean evolved? Spill the beans! Wait, first lets go up to your room. I don't want the kiddos hearing their Mom laughing like a hyena and learning she's a stoner," Lesa advised.

The three made their way up to the master bedroom which was located on the opposite side of the house from the other bedrooms. On the way up, Tela made it clear she was not a stoner, but did enjoy a puff on occasion and recommended her sister try it rather than criticize it.

"Hard to try it, if one isn't offered it," Lesa retorted.

Tela giggled, and once in their bedroom entered a closet and returned with a joint. "It's a bit old. A birthday gift from last year. And now you have your offer."

"What about a lighter?"

"Next to the candles in the restroom," Tela advised. When Lesa left Mick questioned Tela on whether she needed more. Tela reassured her husband she was fine. Lesa light the joint and passed it around. Mick took one hit before bowing out. The twins finished the goods, just as Lesa started inquiring about the massage.

"What kind of couples' massage was it and why do you loo that way?" she asked her sister.

"What way," Tela shot back.

"Like you've been fucked. You know what I'm talking about," Lesa stated. She turned to Mick and clarified, "All through college and high school we could tell when the other had just had sex. I think you two must have had a lot of sex. Did the massage get the two of you all hot and bothered such that you had to book a hotel room?"

"I wish," Mick replied feeling the wisps of the pot again.

"We can tell her. She is my twin sister," Tela answered. "It was a tantric massage. Full body, and yes it does get you in quite the sexual state."

"What's tantric?"

"Very sexual. They teach you to use massage as sort of like an aphrodisiac."

"So, you had one person massaged you at the same time or how did it work?" Lesa inquired.

"There was a gal for him and a guy for me. But we were next to each other the whole time."

"It was romantic," Mick spoke up trying to soft pedal the event.

"Romantic? It was like sexual nirvana. Oh my god, we need to book a session for you," Tela insisted with a broad smile.

"What's the whole body part? Like do you wear underwear?"

"No. We were both naked. And yes, they touch you everywhere."

"Holy Shit! Would you do it again and, shit, didn't you get jealous to see another lady touching Mick on his thingie?"

"It's a cock. No, not at all it was pretty hot actually. And the guy teaching me, he had the biggest cock I've ever had. It was crazy," Tela educated her sister.

"What do you mean had? Like in had had?"

"Yes. It was amazing. Twice. I had so many orgasms."

"Oh fuck! Are you guys swingers?" Lesa asked.

"We just had a wild night," Mick spoke up protectively.

"Shit I guess. Did you get jealous?" Lesa asked Mick.

"No. It was pretty hot."

"Did you guys like have sex there and smoke afterwards or what?"

"We inhaled beforehand. You know, to relax."

"Oh Jesus," Lesa laughed out. And turning to Mick she asked, "You know pot always makes us horny and sex crazy as hell?"

"I did know that about your sister, but not you," Mick answered with a teasing smile.

"Ooops. Are you guys fucking with me? You are, right?" Lesa asked.

"Nope! Are you up for trying it?" Tela inquired.

"No! I mean, it would be fun. Especially like this. I mean high. But, I couldn't just go by myself and have a stranger touch me. Although, right now it does sound nice."

"You should. I could make the appointment for you," Tela volunteered.

"It would be weird. Especially, just me and with someone I don't know. Maybe if I had a boyfriend, or shit even a date, they could do the massage on me. Like, you could tell them what to do. That would be sexy," Lesa spoke out. Her nipples were just visible, as they slowly protruded out from under her robe.

"What if I give instructions and Mick gives you the massage? That would be cool."

"What?" both Mick and Lesa stated in unison.

"Don't act all shocked. Mick's walked in on us getting dressed and seen you in a thong. And a few years ago, you busted us in the pool and saw his 'thingie.' I'd be here. You'll love it," Tela insisted.

"It would be awkward. An erotic massage, but he's married to my sister," Lesa answered. Mick was quiet. He'd fantasied about a threesome with the twins, or just a romp with Lesa, but there was no way he was going to admit it or pursue such. Silence was safe.

"And your sister would be arranging it so drop the awkward stuff. Take off your robe. I know you've got that satin thing you always sleep on underneath, and you can leave it and your panties on. Mick will keep his boxers on. Everyone is perfectly safe."

"I'll try it. Just for a bit," Lesa relented.

"It will feel greet with the little buzz we have going." Lesa took off her fuzzy robe and laid face down on the bed. Mick slowly undressed, several times sending a questioning look to his wife. Despite his trepidation, it was hard to conceal his excitement as his cock was already half hard despite the recent events.

"Start with her neck and shoulders, then work down to the balls of her feet and back up," Tela advised. Mick slowly started her massage. He brought his fingers down her neck as though he was preparing to play an instrument. Five minutes later, he could visibly see signs of relaxation in Lesa's back. When his fingers draped over and kneaded her gluts, Lesa didn't complain. He continued on down to her feet, and as he started to massage her inner thigh he could feel her tense up.

"I'm going to go refill our glasses. Lesa relax. He'll only touch the outside of your privates, and your panties will be there to prevent direct contact. It's hard for this to be erotic if your so freaked out being touched. Relax will you?"

The speech seemed to help as Lesa's thighs loosened and she parted her legs a touch. A few minutes later, Mick's fingers were pressing firmly into her inner thigh then easing up to the area between her legs. He used a gradual touch, and just barely contacted the outline of her lips. The contact forced a sigh from her and caused her legs to further part. After the contact, he edged his fingers back up to her rear.

Soft touches gradually turned to delicious squeezes, a performance he'd dreamed about countlessly. When the squeezes faded, his fingertips drifted back down and again softly caressed her outer labia. The process was repeated a third time, however, this time the return downward trip brought his fingers straight down the crack of her bottom and onto her pussy. He pushed the thin fabric in, felt her moisture and kept the pressure up until he felt the small bump of her cliterous. Instinctively, Lesa pushed back against the contact, but Mick's fingers were gone, tracing up her spine to her neck.

"Looks like it's time to roll over, and perfect timing as I can give you a sip," Tela announced as she walked in. Lesa was embarrassed to turn around as she sensed how tight her nipples had gathered and knew her face was flushed, but didn't see an alternative. When she rolled over she did notice the budge in Mick's boxers and raised herself up on her elbows. "Just stay there, I'll bring the drink to your lips."

Carefully, Tela poured beer into her sister's lips. The second attempt wasn't as successful as a strip of beer ended up cascading down Lesa's chest. Tela responded by grabbing a towel and wiping up the spillage. "Sorry about that. Here, lift your arms up. It's much more comfortable without a wet garment on, and Mick's seen lots of tits before." Lesa felt so buzzed and turned on, she was confused, but raised up so Tela could pull off her nightie.

Before Mick were two small but firm tits, with hard nipples that stuck out over an inch. He wanted to grab and fondle them, just before stuffing them into his mouth, but didn't. "Lay back down when you're ready, and we'll continue," Mick casually stated.

"Ok," Lesa answered simply as she laid down, feeling nervous about her bare breasts and erotic feelings.

As Mick resumed the massage, Tela moved up above her sister's head and worked on her scalp. When Mick's fingers started to draw spirals around Lesa's breasts, she responded by closing her eyes and trying to control her breathing. She wasn't successful. Mick ended the spirals without contacting her nipple, a disappointing sigh was released, and she separated her legs even more. Mick brought his hands down, used his palms to press against Lesa's ovaries, and ended with one palm vibrating her cliterous. By this point, Lesa had no control over her breathing and was ready for the massage to end.

"He needs to massage your G-spot from the inside. So, Mick, just slide your hand under her panties. Are you ok with that Lesa?"

"Yesss," she answered nervously. Mick didn't rush the contact, but took his time and built anticipation. He massaged the area between her outer lips and leg causing Lesa to wiggle her hips to try to create the contact she desired. Unexpectedly, he moved his fingers so they were on either side of her upper lips and used her lips to pinch her clit. "Ohhh, fuck," Lesa let out, for a moment thinking she might just orgasm. Next, Mick pushed two fingers up deep inside her. She was soaked. Once his fingers were in place, her brought the palm of his other hand on top of her clit and started the dance.

Lesa didn't last long. Two orgasms ripped through her before Mick pulled his fingers away. Without hesitation, Lesa slid her hand down into Mick's briefs and grabbed his cock to stroke it. "Take off her panties," Tela stated as she hopped off the bed and stripped naked. Mick did as asked, and also removed his boxers.

"The next part of the massage is more intimate. Are you ready?" Tela asked.

"Yes," Lesa sighed. She couldn't believe what had happened and knew what was next. When Mick returned to the bed, she pulled up her knees and pushed her thighs apart. She held out one hand to Mick, when he grabbed it she pulled him towards her until he was laying between her thighs with his cock resting between her sex. Immediately, she started to kiss him as his cock rubbed back and forth against her opening.

Mick enjoyed the kissing, but was anxious to suck on her nipples and learn how sensitive they were. He wasn't disappointed. They were already puckered up and when administered oral attention became harder. "Ohh shit, that feels good," Lesa eased out.

"You're always asking about his skills in bed. Now you'll know," Tela told her sister. "The way you keep thrusting up, I think you're ready for him. My guess is once won't be enough."

After spending time on her breasts, Mick started to move down to taste her nectar. "No, I can't wait," Lesa protested as she pulled him back up to her face. "Please, put it in."

Mick placed his cock head at her entrance and slowly pushed it into her. Lesa was surprisingly wet, yet her pussy seemed small. When he started to thrust in and out, she became vocal. "Ohhh yes. Yes. Ohhh, yes fuck me. Fuck me good." The comments were a turn on, and prompted him to speed up his pace. While Mick screwed Lesa, Tela started to fondle her own and her sister's nipples causing Lesa's sighs to grow louder.

"I'm going to get some toys," Tela stated as she jumped off the bed. Mick stayed put, but changed his position so he was on his knees with Lesa's butt raised up. From this vantage he could watch her face, pussy and tits as he drilled his cock into her.

"Did you ever dream of having sex with me?" Lesa asked.

"Yes," Mick replied as he started to rub her upper pussy with his thumb.

"Me too. God. This is so hot. Ohhh, yess. Right there," Lesa mumbled. Tela returned with a couple of vibrators and their largest dildo. "Holy shit that thing is gigantic. Keep it away from me," she told her sister.

"My massage guy was bigger. It was amazing," Tela replied.

"There is no way that would fit in you, and don't even, ohhhh shit, don't touch-ohhhh fuck."

"You just focus on Mick. I've known you two have had the hots for each other for years. It's great watching you two fuck. Making me horny again." With those words out, Tela climbed over her sister and the two started a slow kiss. From behind, Mick continued to slam into Lesa, while watching his wife's pink pussy spread just inches away. He didn't stay away from it long. He pulled his cock free of Lesa and rammed it into his wife's gash. Three or four thrusts later, he returned his prick to Lesa's pussy. He alternated between the two of them for a period, learning the different feel of their vaginas.

"I'm going to show you," Tela stated as she climbed off her sister and picked up the large toy. "Do her doggie style. I want your eyes on me." The threesome reconfigured so Tela was in the middle of the bed on her back, Lesa was kneeling at the end of the bed and Mick was standing behind her. He didn't wait for his wife to start. Instead, he pushed his cock all the way back up into Lesa's pussy forcing her to moan.

Tela applied the lube to the dildo's fat head and started to ease it into herself. Her efficiency, and enjoyment of Curtiss's monster, caused Mick to speculate that secretly she'd been using the giant toy for some time. After it was in, she started to move it back and forth while applying one of the vibrators to her clit. Both Mick and Lesa were surprised at how Tela easily manipulated the two to yield a forceful orgasm. Watching his wife cum, caused Mick to fuck her sister harder. The forceful thrusts resulted in Lesa putting her face down onto the mattress, inches away from her sister's sex.

Mick would have loved to watch Lesa kiss Tela's privates, but he knew the odds were highly unlikely. When Tela started up again, Mick grabbed a second vibrator and brought it to Lesa's clit. "Ohhhh, ohhhhhh shittttt. I'm going cum soon. Ohhhhh my gaawwdddd. Cum in my pussy, ohhhh fuck. Cummm in myy pussyy," Lesa hollered out. Mick was close. He thrust into her a few more times, then gathered some of her juices from his shaft and pressed the upper part of his thumb into Lesa's twinkling ass. He hoped someday to place his dick in the same spot. Instantly, it caused Lesa to explode. "Ohhhh Cummmminngg, cummminnnnggggg. Ohhh hold me, ohhhhh, ouuhhhhhhhh!"

It was too much, Mick's cock erupted spraying the night's last blast of semen deep inside of Lesa's wet vagina. Tela was in the same groove and enjoyed a second smaller orgasm. The threesome collapsed in a pile, with Lesa's face resting on her sister's coated thigh. They all fought for air, and once satiated, Tela pulled back the blankets. "Let's all go to bed. Mick you're in the middle." Naked, and sticky, the three crawled up under the covers, snuggled briefly and passed out,

===================

The three slept hard. Somewhere during the early morning hours, Mick was facing towards Lesa when he felt her bare bottom push into his groin. He responded in a manly fashion and pushed back with his hard cock. The testosterone five a.m. rush had never failed him. He was surprised when in response to the grinding he felt a hand clasp his cock and direct his head to the entrance before him. Once the head was situated between Lesa's inner lips, she gradually pushed back until his cock was buried in her. There it stayed, as both drifted back to sleep.

Two hours later, an annoying alarm started flapping about. "We need to get the kids ready and off," muttered Tela. "And someone should probably retreat to the guest room."

"Yes!" agreed Lesa. She rose up, found and pulled on her nightie and over it her robe. And she was gone.

"That was a crazy evening. I think it will be remembered forever," Tela whispered to Mick as she snuggled up to him. The snuggle was followed by her climbing up on top of him. "Did you have fun?"

"I'm not sure it wasn't a dream," Mick answered.

"It definitely wasn't," Tela replied as she started to kiss his neck and grind into him.

"Are you horny again?"

"Kind of. Horny and tired. A bad combination. Every time I think of what we did it gets me excited. For years I've wanted to watch you take Lesa. If she hadn't been sick the day we met, and I covering for her, it probably would have resulted in the two of you hooking up. I've thought about how that would have went and knew she had the hots for you. You might have to service her on a regular basis."

"Won't that hurt you?"

"I think we can figure it out. Hmm someone is excited by that notion," Tela added as she felt her husband's cock stiffen beneath her. With a move upwards and adjustment of her hips, she managed to have his cock slide up into her. Isn't it exciting thinking about sex with others and being able to share it with your best friend, lover and spouse?"

"You're right," Mick answered as he started to push up into her.

"Tonight, will be fun with the Jones' and I must say I'm curious about the fourth night. I think we've started something," Tela stated as she moved her pussy rapidly and abruptly climbed off. "Let's get the kids settled and off. Then I'm going to sleep a few more hours, but after that I think we should have some more fun. Up for fucking some sisters?" she teased.