Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack: How did you like the video?

Nikotai: You're a bully! Poor Jia!

Jack: I think she enjoyed it.

Nikotai: You nearly drowned her! She was freaking out!

Jack: Her panties were soaked through.

Nikotai: I don't believe you.

There was short pause before Nikotai's phone vibrated again. She pulled it out and tapped it to see the red and black thong Jia had been wearing in the video. It had been pulled inside out, displaying the 'La Perla' tag. The tiny white crotch liner of the thong was discolored to a dull yellow. It was dry and crinkly in the picture, but it was obviously encrusted with a significant quantity of a viscous fluid.

Nikotai: You have her thong?

Jack: Unless she bought or borrowed another one, she's commando.

Nikotai: You are a pig.

Jack: After she sucked me off, I fucked her. She was the one screaming like a stuck pig. She came twice. You want to hear her?

Nikotai: No.

There was a short pause.

Jack: Send me some pictures in return.

Nikotai did not respond. She slid her phone back into her bikini panties, and went over by Taylor. They kept drinking and Nikotai's slurring grew worse. But everyone else was just as drunk, so it seemed normal. Anything anyone said seemed unbearably funny and she was laughing hysterically. Everyone found her incredibly witty too, and she got laughter in response to everything she said. She was having a great time.

Taylor summoned Jia to sit by her other side saying, "I wish my Maid of Honor to attend me. Jia, come here."

Nikotai remembered that Jia was commando and without thinking further said, "Let's all take crotch shots of ourselves and share them. Sisterhood bonding!"

Everyone laughed again, louder than before.

"Yeah!" said Taylor. "We'll see if we can identify each other."

More laughter.

"Who'll start?"

"Jia!" said Nikotai. "Maid of Honor first, bride last!"

This brought even more shrieks of laughter, followed by calls of "Jia! Jia! Jia!"

Jia stood up and swayed -- with her little frame she was even drunker than many of the others. Nikotai steadied her and pulled her phone out of her bikini panties. She set it on camera and handed it to her. Then she called the other bridesmaids to form a screen around her. Drunk as she was, Jia had a hard time hiking up her gown. Nikotai had to help her. She also held her wrist steady as she aimed the camera at her crotch. Jack was right -- she was commando, she had no panties on. She took the picture, dropped her gown and handed the phone back to Nikotai.

"Rebecca, you're next," said Nikotai.

Rebecca giggled madly. She had a T-shirt and a short skirt over her bikini. Nikotai handed her the phone and they formed a circle around her as they had around Jia. Rebecca pulled down her bikini panties and was about to take the crotch shot, when Nikotai said, "No squeezing your legs together! Just for that, you'll have to squat and take a shot of your open lips!"

The others shrieked anew and echoed Nikotai saying, "Squat, Rebecca, squat! Squat, Rebecca, squat!"

Rebecca laughed as well and did as she was bid, displaying the full glory of her vagina and clitoris to the camera. The girls all screamed when they saw that Rebecca had a small gold ring through one of her pussy lips. Nikotai reached forward and caressed the pussy lip, causing the ring to shake. She saw that it was inscribed "REBECCA" in runic lettering.

And so it went, bridesmaid after bridesmaid. Then it was Nikotai's turn. She unfastened the ties on her bikini panties, squatted on her high heels and took the picture of her thick, dark pink nether lips. Now it was Taylor's turn. She hiked up her heavy bridal gown. Rebecca and Nikotai helped her. She wore a white thong that she pulled down and slipped off her ankles.

"Wait, we've got to get Taylor ready for the bridal suite!" said Rebecca. "She's got to be horny and ready for Brad's cock!"

"Yes," Nikotai said, amid the giggling. "It is our duty as bridesmaids to make sure Taylor is well-lubricated!"

Taylor screamed, "No!" but they held her down. With all the commotion in the bar, no one paid them any more attention, especially as Taylor was surrounded by her bridal party and invisible to anyone else. Rebecca and Nikotai began to trace the outlines of Taylor's nether lips with their fingers, taking turns at running a fingernail over her clitoris. Taylor soon stopped protesting and was panting as they got her excited. They kept working her, getting her feminine juices to flow and her clit to become swollen and red. Just as she began to shudder, indicating the onset of her orgasm, they stopped. Taylor begged them to get her off, bringing forth more screams of laughter.

"That's Brad's job," said Nikotai. "We just got you ready."

Then she took a picture of Taylor's wet crotch with her distended and swollen clitoris. In her drunken state it seemed a good idea to taunt Jack with her riches.

She typed a quick text: You wanted something, Jack. Here's something for you to jerk off on!

Then she sent a series of texts each with one of the bridal party crotch shots.

It was barely a minute before her phone vibrated again in her bikini panties.

Jack: Wow! I could spend the next week looking at these.

Nikotai: They're numbered. Tell me if you can recognize Jia's vagina. And for a bonus try and recognize mine.

Jack: What do I get if I guess correctly?

Nikotai: Nothing. Just jerk off, you creep.

Jack: Jia is number one. And you are number seven.

Nikotai did not respond. Jack was correct. But how could he have recognized her vulva?

Jack: I hope to see yours in real life soon.

Nikotai: In your dreams, asshole. I'm getting married next week.

Jack: I could fuck your brains out for a week and you would still be a faithful wife.

Nikotai could not believe she was carrying on this conversation. She would never have done so in person.

Nikotai: I've nothing more to say to you.

* * * * * *

5. Nikotai was very drunk when the party at the bar finally broke up in the wee hours. She leaned on Russell, but he was bombed as well. They held each other up in the elevator and stumbled into their hotel room. Russell fell into bed fully clothed and went out like a light. Nikotai clambered beside him on her hands and knees. In spite of her state, she could not block out the images from the video of Jia and Jack. All the sexual horseplay with the bridesmaids had added on to that -- she was very horny and the liquor could not extinguish the fire in her belly.

She unzipped Russell and pulled down his pants and boxers. He was flaccid. She went down on him, sucking his dick to try and spark some life. Nothing. He was totally unresponsive and just lay there, snoring gently.

She untied her bikini panties again, lay on her back and closed her eyes. With her fingers, she worked on herself. She re-opened the video of Jia and Jack on her phone and the images and sounds very quickly brought on a powerful orgasm. She thrashed on the bed and the shook it hard enough to get Russell to mumble in his sleep, "What's goin' on?" But he did not wake. In the warmth of her afterglow, Nikotai soon fell asleep as well.

They both rose very late the next day with splitting headaches. Even though they were in bed together, they had no desire to fuck each other. Finally around noon, Nikotai dragged herself to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and began to get ready. As she was drying herself after her shower the realization of her antics of the previous night began to sink it. Everything she had done with the girls was probably safe -- they had a mutual interest in keeping their wild activities secret -- but she had sent sexual images to Jack!

She snugged her panties into place and snapped on her bra before rushing out to retrieve her phone from her bag. Russell was trying to keep his eyes closed, groaning every now and then. She took the phone back to bathroom and locked the door before opening the photo album.

She went through the images one by one. Some were rather blurred, so they were virtually unidentifiable. Jia's thighs were tight together, so her vaginal entrance appeared as a straight line adorned with wispy, black down. Rebecca's was very clear and very explicit -- she had a clean-shaven pussy so her smooth pink pubic lips were bare and her prominent clitoris was not obscured. Her widely splayed thighs showed the even paler pink of her vagina and her gold pussy ring hung in plain view.

With trembling fingers, she swiped to get to hers. She hoped that the image was distorted or obscured by an intruding finger. When she saw it, her mouth dropped open and she covered it with her hand. The image was even more graphic than Rebecca's. Like Rebecca, her pussy was clean-shaven. Her pubic lips and clit were a few shades darker. Even though she was squatting like Rebecca, her obsessive vaginal exercises -- Kegels -- ensured that her strong nether muscles held her pussy lips together and displayed relatively little of her vagina. However, her clitoris was another matter. It was swollen, distended and angry red. The image had caught a drop of her feminine fluid in mid flight and another drop hung precariously on her clit. She was obviously very excited. This looks like something out of a porn movie, she muttered to herself.

But what really had caused her to gasp was that her tattoo of a little green serpent was plainly visible. It had been etched encircling her vulva, so close that it could be covered by the teeniest thong. The snake's head disappeared into her vagina, creating an intensely erotic image. Russell knew about it. And if he saw this picture, he would recognize it instantly.

* * * * * *

6. In the succeeding days, Nikotai got caught up in the excitement of her own wedding. It was barely a week away. Her bridesmaids, her mother, her wedding planner, her seamstress and her personal shopper created a female cocoon around her and she lost count of the texts, snap-chats and social media messages that she exchanged with them. She had asked Rebecca, who was also in Art School with her, to be her Maid of Honor.

She was taking a break from the preparations and enjoying a luxurious breakfast with Russell at the Metropole rooftop restaurant. They were talking about their upcoming honeymoon in Bermuda when her phone buzzed indicating yet another incoming text. She ignored it and kept chatting with Russell. After about half an hour, she swiped the screen to look at the notifications and saw that the text was from Jack.

Jack: I've talked to some art agents. They are potentially interested. Think you could produce some rough sketches in the next couple of days?

Nikotai: No way! I'm getting married at the end of the week!

Jack: Just rough sketches. Can't take more than an hour.

Nikotai: Shows how little you know! Nothing can be produced in an hour.

"Who are you texting?" asked Russell, seeing her knitted brow as she tapped on the screen of her phone.

Nikotai looked up guiltily and then realized that her current exchange was completely innocent. So she smiled.

"Jack Grierson. He said he can help me sell some of my work."

Russell gave a short, barking laugh.

"Jack Grierson! The man is despicable! Didn't Taylor tell you all about him?"

"Only that he is an incorrigible skirt chaser. But I think I can take care of myself."

"That's not all there is to him," said Russell, his voice becoming hard. "He's really beneath us, you know. You should have nothing to do with him."

"What do you mean?"

"He's a low class thug," Russell began. Then he cleared this throat and took a sip of his coffee. "His father was in the army, not even an officer, a sergeant or something. He went to a fancy Ivy League university on some kind of military scholarship. He obviously couldn't afford to go there any other way. While he was there, he managed to seduce Carmen St. James, the heiress to the Foncault Group. But he soon showed his true colors -- he raped a female faculty member and was thrown out -- he never graduated. Only the army would take him, it's the place for losers like him. Why Carmen stuck with him and married him is beyond me. He was obviously just after her money."

Nikotai Googled Jack and found an online bio. It said nothing about his being at college, but merely noted that he had served a three-year tour with the Army Special Forces before joining his father-in-law's business empire as a junior manager. He had worked his way up and was now Chief Executive of the Foncault Group, whose sales exceeded 20 billion. She wondered about the true story behind these bald lines.

"Well, it says here that he worked his way up to Chief Executive of the Foncault Group," said Nikotai. "He must have done pretty well."

Russell chortled.

"It's just a title to keep his wife happy. His Executive VP Casey du Paige, handles all the real business. I've dealt with her -- she's a sharp cookie and real looker too -- beauty and brains."

"I see," said Nikotai. "Didn't you bid against the Foncault Group for a contract a few months ago? What happened?"

"They beat me," Russell admitted. "That's what I mean about Casey du Paige. It was all her doing. Jack was just along for the ride, he didn't do anything."

Nikotai's phone buzzed again.

Jack: Meet me this evening. How about the Metropole rooftop?

Nikotai: Why the Metropole?

Jack: You're there now, aren't you?

Nikotai: How do you know?

Jack: I've got an App that downloads the GPS locations transmitted by phones I'm communicating with.

Nikotai: You're a creep!

Jack: But a smart one.

Nikotai: Just a creep. Who did you rape at university?

Her phone went dead and she thought she had gotten rid of him. But as she walked with Russell toward the elevator, her phone buzzed again. She swiped the screen and saw it was another text from Jack. There was no message, just the picture of an inside page of a student newspaper from two decades ago. QUARTERBACK JOHN GRIERSON LEAVES UNIVERSITY TO JOIN THE ARMY read the headline.

'John C. Grierson Jr., the university's successful sophomore quarterback has announced that he will not be returning in the Fall to lead the football team. He has decided to leave the university with immediate effect to pursue a career in the army. Grierson was accused of rape by English literature professor Elizabeth Smythe Warren, a case that never came to trial. Grierson has never denied having sex with Warren and has accepted that he is likely the father of her child. However, he has always maintained that the sex between them was consensual and has offered to take on debt to pay for child support, an offer that Warren has rejected. When asked, both Grierson and Head Football Coach Gordon Dean said that the quarterback's departure was not related to Warren's accusations of rape.'

Nikotai: How do you know that it was you that knocked her up?

Jack: I was banging her bareback twice a day for over two months. Three or four times on weekends. Her husband always used a condom -- he didn't want children.

Nikotai: You brute!

Jack: So will you meet me this evening? At the Metropole rooftop?

Nikotai: I might come back here. I might not.

Jack: I'll take my chances.

As Nikotai rode down the elevator with Russell, her phone buzzed again. She swiped it right away and immediately cupped the screen with her hand. It was a close-up of a colossal dick, with the cockhead out of sight, buried in very pink vagina. White lace-covered stocking tops were just visible at the bottom edge of the picture. The pubic lips were stretched and its tightness had stripped back the cockhead's covering of foreskin, which was puckered over the shaft. Nikotai flipped into her photo reel, and clicked back and forth a few times, comparing several photos. By the time the elevator doors opened on the ground floor, she was sure. It was Jack's cock and it was thrust into Taylor's pussy. The date and time indicated that it was her wedding night.

* * * * * *

7. The valet at the Metropole pulled up with Russell's special AMG Mercedes SLK500 Roadster. Pulling up, he came around and opened the passenger door for Nikotai. He took her hand and steadied her as she lowered herself to slide into the low-slung car, while trying to keep her very short skirt from riding up and displaying her panties. She was slightly disappointed that Russell had not thought to help her.

Russell merged into traffic. He put a hand on her bare thigh and slid it up under the short skirt to run his fingers over her panties.

"Looking forward to becoming Mrs. Russell Paine?"

"I told you that I am going to keep my name!"

"Oh come on, Nikki. The Mathiesons are well established, but you've got to admit that we Paines are higher on the social scale. You're marrying up, dearie! And I'm happy to share my name with you."

Nikotai had heard this before been amused by it, but somehow this time it irritated her. Russell's phone rang through the car speakers.

"It's my colleague Mark from the office," he said. "I need to take this call. I'll drop you home Nikki, and then go straight into work."

She nodded and his tone was all business as he turned his full attention to Mark. She heard something about the Hong Kong market and then tuned it out. Then her phone buzzed again.

Jack: Did you recognize who was in the picture?

Nikotai: Yes.

Jack did not respond immediately, so she texted back.

Nikotai: How did you manage it?

Jack: All of you were totally wasted by the time you left the bar on Taylor's wedding night. Brad was in even worse shape than Taylor. I found her trying to get him into the elevator. So I helped her get him up to a suite.

Nikotai: The bridal suite?

Jack: Yes.

Nikotai: And then?

Jack: We manhandled him on to the big king bed.

There was a buzz and another photo came in. It showed the decorated bedroom of the bridal suite all festooned in white. There were white silk streamers tastefully tied on the four posters of the bed and white chiffon wound around the headboard. There was a silver bucket with a magnum of Dom Perignon in it.

Nikotai: She was drunk! You took advantage of her, you beast!

Jack: She was horny, she really wanted it. And she had a great wedding night. I fucked her three times and she lost count of how many times she came.

Nikotai remembered how horny she had been herself and how she had unsuccessfully tried to suck Russell to an erection that night. She thought of how Rebecca and she had gotten Taylor so close an orgasm and then stopped. We set her up for Jack, she thought guiltily.

Jack: Do you want to see it?

Nikotai: Taylor is one of my best friends. I don't want to see you violating her on her wedding night!

Jack: I didn't violate her -- she's my best friend's daughter! Take a look, Nikki. Then you can decide for yourself.

Nikotai did not respond, but her phone buzzed in a moment anyway. It was a video. She put in her wireless ear-bud and tapped 'play'. It began with a panning shot of the bridal suite. Brad lay on his back on the bed, still in his tux. Jack had his arms around Taylor. The camera followed his hands as he drew the zipper of her bridal gown down her back and then moved up to show him kissing her. Her arms were on his chest and she was trying to push him away. Nikotai stopped the video.

Nikotai: How did you get this video? It looks like a professional job!

Jack: I use this Hilton a lot for business. I've got five or six cameras set up in all of the suites. I contract with a movie production company to convert the raw footage into professional grade video.

Nikotai: Just when I think you cannot sink any lower, you find a filthier gutter to wallow in. Russell is right.

Jack: What does he say?

Nikotai: That you are a guttersnipe, a low class thug.

Jack: I didn't go to prep school and I grew up poor, I guess makes me a guttersnipe. I'm not going to defend myself. But watch the rest of the video.