Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikotai did not respond, but her curiosity was too strong. Just a few moments later she tapped 'play' again. Jack kissed Taylor for long time -- deep, probing kisses. Her hands were still on his chest pushing, but she was kissing him back. Then he pulled down her unlaced her gown to her waist, exposing her strapless, white silk bra. Still kissing her, he gently kneaded her breasts, working her sensitive nipples. Taylor was tall and her breasts were small for a girl of her height. Nikotai mentally scolded herself for noticing this detail.

Jack's lips traced down her throat to her breasts. Now he pulled the cups down, and licked and sucked on her nipples, one at a time. He moved steadily, taking his time, raising her temperature gradually. Nikotai began to feel a bit hot herself and turned up the air conditioning on her side of the car. Jack kissed his way down to the swell of her belly and his hands massaged its contour as his tongue left a tingling trail. She giggled suddenly as he inadvertently tickled her. But it ended in a gasp as he suddenly moved lower and pushed his face into her crotch.

He worked on her white bridal gown and with some difficulty managed to get it down around her ankles. Taylor's hips were as generous as her breasts were small, and her unbalanced figure was apparent now. She was still all in white -- her veil, tossed back over her blonde hair, her white lace-top stockings, her white silk bra and panties and her white open-toe high heel pumps. She widened her stance to give Jack better access to her crotch. He was kissing her labia through the thin silk and she gasped each time his tongue pushed the silk of her panties into her crack.

The crotch of Taylor's panties rapidly grew very wet and it was unclear how much of it was Jack's saliva and how much was her feminine juices. He stripped down the wet panties and raised her feet one at a time to take them off. Then he returned to Taylor's shaved, smooth pussy with a will. He ran his thick tongue along her pink pussy lips and she threw her head back and groaned deep in her throat. He repeated it and got an even louder response. He did a third time and she dug both her hands in to his hair and pushed his face more tightly into her intimate area.

His face was hidden from Nikotai, but she could guess what would come next. His tongue and lips began manipulating Taylor's clitoris and as soon as he sucked on it, her hands pulled his head in even deeper. Then he plunged two fingers into her pussy and swiveled them around while he sucked on her clit greedily. This was too much for her and she screamed, "Ooh! Oooohh!! Jack what are you doing to me? I can't bear it! OMIGOD, OMIGOD!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Taylor was overcome with convulsions and her generous hips juddered as she was shaken by her first mind-blowing orgasm. She put both her hands on Jack's shoulders for support. Nikotai found the sight of Taylor incredibly sensual -- the bride in her bridal suite, all in white -- quaking with her climax and pulling Jack's head deeper into her pubic triangle. With the groom lying there on the bed right next to them! She felt the familiar warmth in her belly.

Jack lifted Taylor and dumped her on the bed. She was a big girl and the bed rocked. The movement merely caused Brad to mumble something unintelligible. Jack tore his own clothes off, scattering them around the floor. He was magnificently tumescent and the camera lingered on his massive erection again for a moment. He followed Taylor on to the bed on his hands and knees like some beast of prey, his cock swaying beneath him. He dripped pre-cum on the coverlet as he spread her legs and mounted her.

"Fuck me, you big lummox!" Taylor slurred. "I need you in me."

Jack ran his cockhead up and down her sopping entrance, rubbing it over her clit. She cried out each time, inarticulate little screams. Her head thrashed from side to side and her bridal veil shimmered as it caught the light. She arched her back, trying to get him to enter her. He kept toying with her, letting her take in the very tip of his cockhead as she arched desperately to take more.

"Now! Now! I want it now!" she cried.

Finally he pushed into her and waited a moment with just his cockhead buried. It was the still photo she had seen earlier. Then with a low groan, Jack pushed the rest of his enormous length into her with one smooth thrust. Taylor was stretched taut like a bowstring and this was all she needed to go over the edge. Her legs scissored up around Jack's waist, her full hips rotated convulsively and she cried out hoarsely, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!! OH! OOHH!!"

Jack remained embedded in her warmth, allowing her to run the gamut of her orgasm. Finally, her arms slid off him and her legs slipped back to the bed.

"My Gosh!" she slurred. "You're still in me! You're still hard!"

Now Jack began to fuck her, slowly at first like a big diesel winding up. Each long thrust brought another cry from Taylor. But soon he was pounding her and her knees were bent again, thighs threshing. Her head was thrown back on her white bridal veil and her mouth was open. He kept fucking her till her whole body began to shake as though she in the grip of an ague. Taylor screamed again, "I'M CUMMING! OMIGOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" and Jack suddenly stiffened and groaned. He pumped her three more times and each time there was an audible burble as he ejaculated into her. A telltale rivulet of thick, milky jism leaked out from her vagina. Then he lay on her, spent. They were both covered with sweat, even though the air conditioning was turned up on high. The camera panned to show them in their post-orgasmic high with Brad lying right by them, still in his tuxedo. The video faded.

Nikotai: You bastard! You fucked her bareback on her wedding night! And pumped your load into her!

Jack: She wanted it. You heard her. What did I do that was wrong?

Nikotai: Her husband was right there!

Jack: He didn't object.

Nikotai: She was so loud! And the way you guys shook the bed it was like a major earthquake! And Brad just lay there. He might have been dead!

Jack: When I was in the army, I had drunk guys pass out on my shoulder. And I had buddies die in my arms. I know the difference.

Nikotai: You're disgusting.

Jack: For giving Taylor mind-blowing orgasms?

Nikotai: No! For forcing her into adultery.

Jack: Did she look like she was forced?

Nikotai: It's not right to fuck another man's wife. Especially on their wedding night.

Jack: Just helping him out -- you saw that he couldn't do it.

Nikotai: But bareback! You might have gotten her pregnant!

Jack: I certainly hope so.

Nikotai: That is just nauseating.

Jack: Why? The baby will be Taylor and Brad's -- no one will know. Both the Morgans and the Wentworths are worth hundreds of millions, the child will have every privilege.

Nikotai: But it will not be Brad's child.

Jack: Where is it written that Brad must be the biological father of Taylor's children? He doesn't own Taylor's eggs, does he?

Nikotai tapped -- that's just crazy. You're awful -- but stopped before sending it. She erased it and thought for a while, but she couldn't find the crushing response she wanted. And what was she doing, sexting with Jack like this anyway? But she couldn't let Jack have the last word.

Nikotai: I hate you and everything about you.

Jack did not respond, and Nikotai felt a sudden curiosity.

Nikotai: Did you fuck Jia bareback as well?

Jack: Yes.

Nikotai: I can't believe your gall -- you come to a wedding and fuck the bride and the Maid of Honor, both bareback!

Jack: What I really want to do is stretch the little green serpent in your crotch around my cock.

There was a photo attached to the message. He had re-sent the picture of his rampant dick with the cockhead embedded in Taylor's pussy.

"Well, here we are," Russell's voice broke in, intruding into her hedonistic haze. Her head snapped up from her phone to look over at him. Then she realized that he had pulled up in the portico of his luxury condo complex. She had moved in with him just the previous month and was still getting used to it.

"Oh, yes," Nikotai faltered. "Thanks, Russell!"

She made to open the door, but he pulled her over to kiss her. As he did so, he slid his hand up her short skirt between her legs. He broke off the kiss and looked down at her with a leer.

"God, you're soaking wet!" He leaned down and sniffed. "You smell like you've just been fucked! Were you daydreaming of me banging you last night?"

"Yes, yes," Nikotai said, grateful for the out. "You really got my engine running."

Sex with Russell was always the same. He liked her to undress herself in front of him then he would push her into bed and mount her. He did not engage in any foreplay, so she was dry. Even though his erection was only average, he would always hurt her as he sank his length into her. He interpreted her cries of pain as cries of passion and thought of himself as a great lover. He would pound her hard and fast for twenty or thirty seconds and just as she was beginning to lubricate, he would cum with a great deal of panting and groaning. He had never succeeded in giving her an orgasm, but she was good at pretending and screamed with him to make him happy.

One of the doormen opened the door of the Mercedes Roadster and put out his hand to help her out. She wished he would go away, for she realized that her skirt had a big damp spot on her behind and there was slick of wetness in the middle of the leather seat. She now recognized the smell of sex that pervaded her person.

But there was nothing to do but go through with it. She ignored the smirk on the doorman's face and walked into the lobby of the condo building with her head held high and without looking back. She knew that Russell and the doorman were exchanging leers. The doorman would be jealous of Russell and Russell would be smug. Neither of them would know that it was Jack who had gotten her so excited.

* * * * * *

8. It was almost 9PM when Nikotai entered the elevator up to the rooftop of the Metropole. She had dressed carefully, selecting a black cocktail dress with a thigh high slit, low back and thin halter strap -- she wanted to display the shoulder and back straps of her expensive Bordelle bra. She wore black stockings and strappy pumps with very high heels to ensure that she topped six feet. She did not want Jack to look down at her.

She had had to excuse herself from her planned dinner with Rebecca, her Maid of Honor, which was not easy as she was exceedingly nosy and asked dozens of questions. She half hoped that Jack had given up and left -- that would give her a moral victory and she looked forward to sending him a text to crow.

As soon as she entered the restaurant, the maître d' came up to her and gave her slight bow saying, "Mr. Grierson is expecting you. Allow me to lead you to his table."

In spite of her mental preparations, her heart beat faster. Jack had managed to get one of the prime tables, a horseshoe seat at a round table with a stunning view of the city. The seat had a high back so that it was screened off from the rest of the restaurant. Jack rose as soon as he saw her and walked up to her. She put out her hand and he took it and bowed from the waist, brushing the back of her hand with his lips.

"I'm so happy to see you," he said with unaffected delight.

"I was rather hoping that you would give up and leave," she said rudely, ignoring the shocked expression of the maître d'.

Jack ignored her bad manners saying merely, "Andre here has been kind enough to save us the best table in the house. Come, I think you will like it."

He led her to the table and seated her. She warily seated herself at one end of the horseshoe, carefully closing the slit in her dress as she sat down.

"I love your bra," said Jack as he slid into the other end of the horseshoe. "It's a Bordelle, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," she said, surprised. "Are you a cross-dresser?"

"No, I just love what nice lingerie does to women's bodies," said Jack. He glanced up at the maître d'. "Andre, tell Marco to pick us a nice bottle of red. Something light, I am sure that Nikki has a fine palate. Make sure it comes out soon, I'm parched."

"Sure, Mr. Grierson."

"And get us half a dozen sheets of poster-board and some drawing charcoal. Miss Mathieson is going to do some sketching."

"I'll what I can do. It may take a few minutes."

"I know you'll surprise me with your efficiency, Andre, you always do."

When Andre bowed and left, Jack slid around the horseshoe to be closer to Nikotai. He pulled out his phone and pulled up a text.

"How did you know I work with charcoal?" asked Nikotai.

Jack slid his phone over to her and said, "I looked up your work online. And I went to the Art School and talked to some of the instructors. They are very impressed with you, by the way -- one of them even called you 'gifted', the best she has seen for years."

Nikotai found herself blushing and Jack went on, "You blush very prettily. It is nice to see that your talent has not made you vain."

Russell had never once asked about her work -- he had never even taken the trouble to look at the pieces she brought home. In fact the only time he mentioned her art was to joke about her 'practicing to decorate her husband's house'. Jack knew more about her work in a couple of days than Russell did after almost two years.

Jack is despicable, she reminded herself. He is just looking to put notches in his belt, don't let him get to you.

She read the text on Jack's phone. It was from Jerry McVeigh, one of the biggest art agents in the city. "I'll be happy to take a look at Miss Mathieson's work," it read. "Just send over some rough cut realist sketches. That will give me an idea what she can do. If it is interesting, we can discuss the direction to take the abstract development."

"How do you know Jerry McVeigh? He writes for the Times! Anyone would kill to get him to look at their stuff."

"I've done him a few favors," said Jack vaguely.

Marco, the sommelier appeared with the wine in a decanter and two crystal long stem balloon glasses. He poured out a small dollop and Jack indicated that Nikotai should do the tasting. She had been to finishing school in Switzerland and knew a thing or two about wine. She swirled it in the balloon glass and inhaled. It was heavenly! She could not remember the last time she had such a rush from a wine. She looked up at Marco, who stood by expectantly.

"It's divine! It's a Grand Cru, probably a '96 or a '97?"

"You have a very good nose, madam," said Marco, smiling. "A '96 Mouton Rothschild. They've aged very well, just peaking."

"They must be expensive!"

"Yes, madam --" began Marco, but he looked over at Jack, who had a finger on his lips. "You must ask Mr. Grierson if you want to know more."

"Your expression of delight is worth a lot more than any wine," said Jack.

"Spare me your corny babble," said Nikotai, a vicious note entering her voice. Marco was pouring the wine and looked shocked. Jack slipped him a fifty and waved him away. They sipped the wine for a moment in silence.

"Nikki, I'm quite happy for you to say whatever you like to me," said Jack, after a pause. "But please don't embarrass those who are serving us. Marco is good man, he works hard; he deserves to be treated with respect."

She looked ahead with a stony expression in her eyes. She knew he was right, but did not know how to admit it without losing face. Then Andre appeared with the poster-board and drawing charcoal.

"Oh, thank you so much, Andre!" she said effusively, seeing this as a way to make amends. "You are a doll!"

"Anything for Mr. Grierson," said Andre. "He is always very good to us. Any friend of his is a friend of mine."

Jack slipped him a fifty as well and he left.

"Well, Jack, you are putting on quite a show," said Nikotai.

"It's not a show, but believe what you like. You have the image on your phone and drawing supplies. See what you can do in an hour. I've ordered a very nice prosciutto appetizer and veal medallions."

The food came almost as soon as he spoke and Jack helped the cute little red-haired waitress set it down around the edges of the table to make sure that Nikotai had room to work. She smiled at Jack and he asked, "How's school, Bethany?"

"Going well, Mr. Grierson." She kept working and went on. "Thank you so much for getting me this job. I've almost doubled my income and I can work fewer hours."

"My pleasure," said Jack.

Nikotai waited till they were done and Bethany retired before pulling up the image of his immense erection on her screen. She smoothed down the poster-board and began working with long strokes. She worked steadily, sipping her wine and nibbling on the prosciutto appetizer.

After half an hour, she took a break and ate a veal medallion. She had eaten here before, so the food was not new to her. But she marveled at how Jack seemed to be on a first name basis with everyone.

"You come here often?" she asked.

"Not that often. But I do entertain a lot, so I make it a point to get to know the staff."

Nikotai continued working and was soon so engrossed that she lost track of the time. Jack watched her as she worked, admiring the smooth swimmer's muscles of her bare arms and way her tits moved when she made quick passes with the charcoal to fill in shading. When she finally sat back with a sigh, it was nearly eleven.

"It's not perfect, but as good as I can get with this light," she said.

Jack pulled the poster board towards him and set it up, appraising it critically.

"It's stupendous! Every bit as good as Balivet. I'll send it over to Jerry now."

"Well, I'll be going then," said Nikotai. "Thanks for dinner."

"No, stay for a bit. Let's see if Jerry responds."

"Jack, it's almost eleven. No agent of his stature is going to get back to you tonight."

"Just fifteen minutes."

Jack took a picture of the sketch with his phone and tapped it to send it off to Jerry McVeigh. Then he poured the last of the wine into their balloon glasses and raised his. She raised hers and they clinked.

"To success," she said, thinking of Jerry McVeigh.

"To success," he echoed, thinking of the green serpent that encircled her pussy.

Ten minutes later, Jack's phone rang with a video call. He picked it up. It was Jerry McVeigh.

"Jack!" he said heartily. He was a forty-something New Yorker with a red face and hair that bespoke his Irish heritage. "You've got some real promise here. The sketch looks great -- even before we do an abstract, I can probably pitch it to a print shop. A limited edition, maybe a run of two hundred or so. We can start at $2000 a pop and see how the market reacts. But I'll need at least two more -- it will take a set of three to get one of the big shops interested."

Nikotai craned her neck over Jack's shoulder. He tried to shush her, but she would not be stopped.

"Are you saying you want to market the dummy sketches to the realist market? I can't do that! I work in abstract art."

"Nikki," said Jack patiently. "Once your name gets around, you can bring whatever you want to market. But you need a market presence first. If Jerry says that your erotic realism will do it, you should listen to him and do as he says."

She looked stubborn for a while and took another sip of her wine.

"What do you suggest?" she asked McVeigh finally.

"A set of three," he said promptly. "Collectors like sets and a three-set is pretty standard. Do you have material?"

She picked up her phone and skimmed through the pictures again. She had the one with Jack's cock in Jia's mouth and the one with it in Taylor's pussy. They would make a nice set of three.

"Yes," she said to McVeigh.