Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikotai: What is this?

Jack: Your fiancé's bachelor party. The girl knew what she was getting into and was well paid for her services -- but he does like to beat women.

Nikotai tapped several responses, but deleted them all. She knew that Russell had a bit of a temper, but she never suspected him of sadism! Her mind was in a whirl and she could not think of an appropriate response. She had been convinced that Jack was a knave and Russell was a knight. But with this picture, everything was confused.

* * * * * *

10. The next day, she woke very late. She brushed her teeth and pulled a thin robe over her bra, panties and stockings. She slipped on her Gucci shoes before heading to the kitchen. Russell was sitting at the breakfast table, his computer open in front of him. He was dressed in his workday business casual outfit of bespoke white shirt, dark trousers and Italian handmade shoes. It was not unusual for him to spend the morning working at home, so she merely said, "Good morning, honey."

She poured herself a glass of orange juice from the fridge and seated herself at the dining table with him.

"Where were you last night?" Russell asked without looking up from his screen.

Nikotai was instantly on her guard.

"Why?"

"Because GossipStreet.com says that you were canoodling at the Metropole rooftop with Jack Grierson, that's why! They even have a photo. It shows you sketching an erection! Do you deny it?"

"Of course not," said Nikotai, haughtily. "I was talking to him about a contract for my artwork." Her voice took an extra octave, for she was still excited about her contract. "He introduced me to Jerry McVeigh, an art critic for the Times! And I got a contract. Here, take a look!"

She tapped her phone and brought up the contract that she had accepted and showed it to him.

"I don't care about your damned art! Don't you understand? We are getting married in a few days. Anything with the Paine name is big news. There is enough innuendo in this post to make it go viral! Seeing Jack Grierson late at night at the Metropole! What were you thinking? And why are you sitting so close to him?"

She looked at Russell's computer screen and saw a picture of herself seated with Jack in the horseshoe. She was working on her posterboard and had been so engrossed in her work that she had not noticed how close Jack was to her.

"Drawing an erection, for Christ's sake! Is sex all you think about, Nikki?"

He stood up and grabbed her, pulling her up from her chair. He pushed her face down on the heavy breakfast table with his left hand on her neck.

"Let's see how hot you are this morning," he said thickly, pushing a hand up her robe. "Ah, I can feel you."

"No, Russell, not like this -- " began Nikotai.

Russell did not listen. He pushed aside the crotch of her panties and pushed several fingers into her pussy.

"When you behave like a whore, I'll treat you like a whore!" he panted. He began to thrust his fingers into her, hard and fast.

"No, no, no," gasped Nikotai.

But Russell's actions brought their inevitable reactions and in spite of her best efforts, his finger fucking began to make her moist. He held her down with his weight and pulled her robe open with his other hand. He pulled down one of the cups of her Bordelle bra and kneaded her breast roughly. He got her thick nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched her severely, smiling when she gave a little scream. He stuck a finger in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, tugging till they slid down and gathered around her ankles.

Then he unzipped his trousers and simultaneously pulled a condom out of one of his pockets. Holding his erect cock in one hand, he rolled on the condom and guided it to her pussy. He entered her without ceremony and sank his length into her, his thighs pressing hers together make her taut pussy even tighter. Her firm buttock cheeks felt incredibly voluptuous against him. He got his left hand around her throat and choked her hard as he began to ram into her.

"This is how I treat whores!" he puffed.

He came very soon, just as the hypoxia induced by his choking was driving her to a heightened state of arousal. He released her and lay on her for a moment gasping into her ear, "I'm warning you! Stay clear of Jack Grierson!"

A few minutes later, he went to the bathroom and she heard the running water as he cleaned up. Then his phone rang and she heard him wandering around the living room, talking to his office. She caught a few words, but soon he became a meaningless drone, background noise.

Nikotai continued to lie face down on the breakfast table. Sex with Russell almost always left her unfulfilled, but this time was much worse than usual. The choking-induced hypoxia had actually aroused her so much that she was on the verge of a hard orgasm -- and it was denied her. She did not move, hoping the tingling would go on. She tried very hard to imagine that Russell was still in her, but as the feeling began to fade, she was more frustrated than ever. She thought of getting out her vibrator and masturbating, but she did not want a cap this with an artificial experience.

Unbidden, the image of Jack's rampant cock appeared in her mind's eye. She tried to think of the vivid images she had seen of his organ in Taylor's pussy, in Jia's mouth. But all she could think of was it choking her while she was on her knees between his legs. The image was unwelcome, but it kept the tingling sensation alive and she did not dismiss it.

* * * * * *

11. Jack took the key card and code from the concierge and rode up the elevator of the luxury condo tower to the penthouse Russell shared with Nikotai. He got out in the foyer of the top floor and found just one door in front of him. Russell lives pretty well, he thought.

He swiped the card on the front door pad and it clicked open. He entered the hallway and heard Russell talking in the living room. He stopped and cocked his ears, listening for the details. It was a work call and Jack mentally filed away the information for future reference. He walked down the hallway silently and said, "Nikki?" in a normal tone of voice. There was no response. He pulled out his phone and sent a text to her.

Jack: Where are you?

Nikotai: At home.

Jack: Where?

Nikotai: Kitchen. Why?

Jack did not respond. He padded down the corridor, looking for the kitchen. It took him a few minutes in the extensive penthouse. He entered silently and stood by fridge for a moment, looking at Nikotai.

She was bent over on her stomach on the heavy breakfast table, just as Russell had left her. Her right hand was sprawled upwards and she held her phone in her left. Her short robe was in disarray -- even from his angle, Jack could see that the front had been pulled open and one of her shoulders was bare. The skirt of the robe was hiked up around her waist, leaving her ripe, round buttocks naked, with her pussy peeping out from between. It was wet and as he watched, a drop of her feminine fluid dribbled out and landed on the panties that were gathered around her ankles.

Jack advanced into the kitchen soundlessly, recalling his days in the Special Forces. Lost in the world of sensations, Nikotai remained unaware of his approach. Jack went down on his knees, grasped her thighs at the tops of her stockings and buried his face into her pussy between her rounded buttocks. She squealed at the sudden intrusion, for Jack's tongue immediately began to lick her nether lips. Her feminine juices were bittersweet rather than sour and he savored them, sucking them down.

At first Nikotai thought it was Russell, improbable as that was -- he had never gone down on her before. But when she twisted her torso around and saw Jack's lower back and legs, she realized that the clothing was different.

"Ja ...Ja ... Jack?" she faltered.

His tongue was working with great adeptness, surprising her with its thickness as it invaded her pussy. He gave her labia little love bites, bringing forth gasps.

"No, Jack, stop," she said in a harsh stage whisper. "Russell is home! Stop immediately!"

Jack did not stop, but moved his tongue tantalizingly close to her clitoris. The fingers of both hands caressed her inner thighs, creating lines of fire on her skin. He lifted one of her feet and then the other, disengaged her panties from her ankles and stuck them in his pocket.

"No, Jack, no Jack," she whispered over and over, but her butt began to rotate under his expert ministrations. Jack stoked her excitement, exciting her to the brink of climax. He did it again and again, not by accident, but by design. Each time, he slowed and drew back, leaving her in an agony of desire and want.

"Don't do this to me, Jack, no, no, no!"

Then he pried her legs apart to give himself better access and pushed his face even deeper between her butt cheeks, getting his tongue on her clit. She gave a little scream as his tongue touched the sensitive organ. This time, he went all the way, grasping her clit between his lips and sucking hard, without stopping. She knew she was going to cum, so she picked up by a napkin from the table and bit down on it to stifle her cries. In spite of her best efforts, muffled mewing sounds emerged from around the napkin stuffed in her mouth. Jack held her thighs fast, but her upper body thrashed on the breakfast table, like a fish on a hook. It took several moments for her tremors to subside.

She was still in the throes of her afterglow when he rose, picked up another napkin from the table and wiped off his face. He bent over her and whispered in her ear, "You taste sweet, my dear. This is repayment for the great blowjob you gave me."

His weight on her brought her back to the present in a rush.

"Get out of here, Jack! Russell is home, he's pacing between the living room and his study. If he sees us like this, it will ruin everything!"

"You just had the best orgasm of your life. Russell never gave you anything like this. Come on, admit it."

"I'll say whatever you want if you will just go!"

"Say it, then."

"Yes, yes! It was the best orgasm of my life."

"Better than anything with Russell," whispered Jack, cajoling.

"Yes, better than anything with Russell! He's never gone down on me. Now go!"

She twisted under him till she was face to face with him. Jack saw the angry welt that was beginning to form on her nipple from Russell's pinching and the bruising on her neck from his choking her. His eyes narrowed.

"Russell has been hurting you," he said.

"I'm going to be his wife, it's none of your business. No go!"

In response, Jack scooped her up in his arms, another thing Russell had never done. He leaned down and kissed her hurt nipple, running his tongue over it and sucking on it gently.

"Jack! You've got to go! You promised -- "

"I never promised to go," he whispered. "It will be more exciting with Russell in the house."

"My God! Where are you taking me? Put me down!"

"Hush! Russell will hear you," said Jack. "To the master bedroom, of course. To the bed you share with Russell."

"No! Don't!" Nikotai's whispers were desperate. "You must really hate me to do this to me! You want to destroy me!"

"I already told you, Nikki, I don't hate you."

He turned into the master bedroom.

"I'll scream for help!" Nikotai hissed.

"Then try explaining to Russell how I got in here. I have your note to the concierge in my pocket. Along with your panties."

"Oh God!" said Nikotai realizing that she was trapped. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Something no one's ever done to you. I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"I'll hate you forever!"

"No, you won't," said Jack. He kissed her eyelids, changing the subject. "See, your eyes are even bluer than mine."

He lay her down on the wide king size bed and continued from where he left off, kissing the green serpent that surrounded her vulva. She gasped and her hands sank into his thick pepper-and-salt hair. Jack kissed upwards, tracing a path over the swell of her belly. He spoke gently, incredibly managing to stay audible and clear.

"Your belly is beautiful, Nikki and what a fine belly button, just perfect."

His fingers ran over her clearly outlined ribs, counting them as his tongue created a line of heat on her skin. He came up on her Bordelle bra and pulled down the other cup, exposing both nipples that stood proudly.

"My God, Nikki, you have the tits of a goddess!"

Jack kissed both her breasts in turn, slowly, letting his tongue run over and around her nipples. He did this again and again, spending a little more time on the nipple with the welt.

She felt her resistance melting away under his ministrations. He continued up the sensitive side of her throat and kissed her ears, one at a time.

"You have the neck of a swan, and ears like shells, my dear."

"I'm no beauty," breathed Nikotai.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my dear. Your body is made for sex, to get men hard, to drive them out of their minds."

His foreplay was so long and the buildup so gradual, that Nikotai did not even realize that she had already made a big wet spot in the middle of the bedspread. Her breathing was rapid and shallow.

With all his careful carnal attentions to her, somehow he had managed to get naked. He put one hand around her throat, squeezing it gently between thumb and forefinger just on top of the bruise from Russell's rough choking. He slid the other behind the small of her back to position her vulva under his cockhead. She felt his huge cock running up and down her pussy lips. Then she felt his cockhead nuzzle her clitoris, drawing a sharp inhalation from her. She tried one more time to stop him.

"Please don't put your cock into me," she implored.

He negated her with action, not words. He thrust his massive cockhead into her, arching his back so that he could look down to see his penetration. She was so tight, warm and wet that he had a hard time restraining himself from cumming immediately. Her tight pussy stripped back his foreskin with ease.

"Your green serpent is stretching around my cock," he whispered in her ear. "It is so tight, it's like a little python down there!"

Though she could not see his cock, the image of the immense organ on her posterboard was in her mind's eye. She gasped out inarticulate cries as she felt him entering her in a series of thrusts, an additional inch each time. His thickness was beyond anything she had experienced -- she felt like she was being skewered on a hot bar of steel.

Once he was about halfway in her, he gave out a groan and let his weight drive the rest of his length into her. He stretched her fornix, plumbing depths that no one had ever reached. She felt like his cock was coming up her throat from below.

"OH JESUS, you're big! MMMPHFF!!" she expostulated. He tightened his grip on her throat to cut off her rising voice.

"Shhh!" he said.

He began to fuck her, with long, slow strokes, trying to make himself last. He kissed the sensitive skin on the side of her throat as he found his rhythm and increased his pace. Each time he entered her fully, he rested a moment to savor the tightness of her vaginal grip. Impaled on his huge cock, she rotated and twisted her hips, almost without conscious thought. The weight of his mount on her clitoris was too much and she began to cum again. It was a slow eruption, beginning with compression of her vaginal walls deep inside, but in a few moments her contractions began radiating outward, clenching around his hardness in a series of spasms.

"My God, you are a great fuck!" he whispered.

As her contractions began to subside, he began fucking her in earnest, pistoning her as hard as he could.

"Think of Russell just beyond the wall," Jack whispered in her ear as he thrust into her. "He could walk in here any moment!"

Jack knew he was at the end of his tether. He tightened his grip on her throat, repeating the hypoxia she had experienced with Russell. With the extended stimulation of her clitoris, she exploded. Her previous orgasm was the strongest she had ever experienced, but this one was many times stronger still. She thrashed and twisted and her nails ripped his back, drawing thin lines of blood. Her magnificent breasts rubbed against his chest, her nipples so hard that they felt like bullets. Her feminine juices flowed copiously and the bedspread beneath them was soaking wet. Her contractions were so strong that Jack felt himself constricted.

"MMMPHPHFFF! MMMMMPHPHPHFFFF!! MMMMMMPHPHFFFF!!" Jack had to squeeze her throat harder, just to keep her strangled cries from rising to screams.

Her powerful contractions were too much for him. He erupted, pumping gouts of thick, musky semen into her, through a series of heavy, pounding thrusts. They lay together in a tangled jumble of arms and legs, covered with sweat and completely spent. Her tight pussy still felt snug and warm around his softening cock and he remained embedded in her.

As the fog of passion slowly began to dissipate, she sensed the warmth emanating from the huge quantity of his ejaculate that he had forced into her deepest recesses. Viscous streams of his musky jism were leaking out from around his embedded cock.

"I'm ovulating, you bastard," she panted. "This is my most fertile day."

Jack just smiled. He pulled out his flaccid organ and rolled off her.

"You're a sexual animal, Nikki," he said. "Don't try to run away from yourself. You need someone like me to fuck you regularly, or you will be a miserable, frustrated bitch."

"I hate you," she said.

Jack picked up his clothes and went into the bathroom to clean up, shutting the door behind him.

Almost on cue, Russell came in. Nikotai had barely enough time to cross her legs, trying to conceal the evidence of Jack's copious outpouring of semen by squeezing her thighs together. Russell saw her stretched out on the bed, clad only in her blacking stockings and Gucci high heels, her Bordelle bra cups pulled down to expose her breasts. She was still breathing heavily, so her breasts jounced, causing her still hard nipples to move pleasingly. He advanced on her and leaned down to kiss them. He now noticed the wetness of the bedspread around her mid-section and the tangy smell of sex.

"You've been masturbating! I guess you like me to fuck you rough!"

"Yes, yes," she said. "You got me so excited, I couldn't help myself."

Russell looked very smug.

"I can do this to you every day, Nikki. You're a lucky girl."

"I am," she said.

"I've got to go to the office now. A big deal brewing, I'll see you tonight. I may be late, don't wait up for me."

"OK."

As soon as he left, Jack came back out of the bathroom. He was still naked and climbed into bed with Nikotai again. She struggled, but he held her fast.

"Now, now," he said soothingly. "You heard Russell, he isn't going to fuck you till tomorrow. But I'm going to fuck you all day today."

"You're disgusting," she said. But when he kissed her, she opened her mouth and kissed him back.

* * * * * *

12. Russell and Nikotai's wedding was one of the biggest of the year. It was written up in all the society pages, with many photographs. The guest list was blue chip and Nikotai checked it again on the morning to make sure Jack was not on it. She looked around for him all day, expecting him to find some way to sneak in. But she did not see him.

Then, as she was opening the reception with the lead dance with Russell, she felt her phone buzz with an incoming text. Her long shoulder-less bridal gown had no pockets, so she had her phone stuck in her bodice, the edge of it scraping her nipple. Russell was busy exchanging hand signals with one of his groomsmen, so she pulled out the phone and tapped it open the text as she danced.

It was from Jack and had an attached photo. It was a sext of his mammoth, fully erect cock, embedded almost to the balls in a very pink pussy. The photo was a close-up, showing the stretched labia. One of the pussy lips was pierced with a gold ring that had the word "REBECCA" inscribed in runic lettering.