Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack: I fucked your Maid of Honor during brunch today. She's ovulating.

* * * * * *

Epilogue.

The four friends had decided to have one big shower -- dubbed the Baby Times Four Shower -- and Taylor had used her father's contacts to book the Old Ivy City Club. The dark, old oak rooms were festooned with pink and every effort had been made to feminize the establishment. The crème de la crème of the city's female society came and the reception area was overflowing with presents. Taylor, Jia, Rebecca and Nikotai were all about seven months' pregnant and they circulated amongst the guests, exchanging gossip, posing for pictures and corresponding with distant friends through social media. All four had the healthy glow of pregnancy on their skins and wore the latest in maternity fashion.

As the event wound down, the four Art School friends found themselves sitting together in the parlor. Taylor, who had the biggest baby bump, sipped her Virgin Colada and sighed.

"Well, that was wonderful wasn't it? I loved the Instagram of me that GossipStreet sent out, it made me look quite fetching."

"Yes, it was a great shower," agreed Rebecca, rubbing her own belly through her chiffon wrap dress. "Can you believe that my husband, Stavros, really wanted to come? I don't think the poor dear quite understands what a Baby Shower is."

"Bradley is so proud to be a father," said Taylor. "He's a poor dear. Do you want to know why?"

"Of course," said Nikotai. "You'll tell us, won't you? We're best friends, we keep each other's secrets."

"OK," said Taylor dropping her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "But swear to me that no one will ever hear this!"

They all swore solemnly.

"Bradley uses condoms every time we make love," whispered Taylor. "But I had an affair with Jack Grierson for several weeks beginning on my wedding night. He always fucked me bareback! I've gotten the DNA results -- he's the father!"

They all gasped.

"I thought I was the only one with such a secret," said little Jia, whose big belly made her look unbalanced. "I slept with Jack too."

"You!" exclaimed Taylor. "You were saving yourself for Shoab!"

"I really wanted it to be special with Shoab," said Jia, blushing prettily. "But Jack and I got talking during the champagne brunch at your wedding, Taylor -- about erotic art. It got very explicit and I was possessed by these feelings that I did not understand. I don't remember how it happened, but suddenly I was sucking his enormous cock right here, in this parlor. Then he lifted me on to that desk over there and fucked me. I was a maiden, a virgin, and I bled a lot. I was so tight that he really hurt me at first. But then my feminine juices washed away the blood and he made me cum very hard. Twice."

"And your baby ..." began Nikotai.

"Shoab did not want a baby so soon, he wanted to move back to Pakistan before having children. So it was Jack who continually put his sperm into me, fucking me without protection, almost every day! We even found a way to make love on my wedding day. The child in my womb is his!"

Rebecca looked from Taylor to Jia, her eyes wide with shock.

"I can't believe this!" she said sharply. The others shushed her and she checked herself with an effort. "I had an affair with Jack Grierson during that same time! It began on your wedding day, Nikki -- and I think he impregnated me during that first fuck. I was ovulating then, I was very fertile." She tried to restrain herself, but venom seeped into her voice as she went on. "I gave him such hard rides, he should have had nothing left!"

Now all three of them looked to Nikotai. She put up her hands.

"He's a stud bull," she said. "I'm one of his cows too -- I'm already lactating. I hate the bastard, but sex with him is pure heaven. Just this morning, we gave each other oral sex and he suckled my milk. He made me cum so hard, I was screaming."

Nikotai was surprised to see Taylor, Jia and Rebecca's faces became uniformly hostile. The penny dropped very slowly.

"My God," she breathed at length. "He bred all four of us, but he hasn't had sex with the three of you for months, has he? You're all jealous of me!" Her voice turned catty. "I guess that sex with me is just better. I'll give you something more to envy -- he's promised to impregnate me again as soon as this one is born."

* * * * * *