Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

"Good. I'll go to work tomorrow morning. I'll email you a contract right away -- you'll owe me ten percent. I always collect off the top. And I'll need someone to co-sign an underwriting guarantee of $100,000 for the print shop."

"I'll do it," said Jack promptly.

"Good, good," said McVeigh. "I'll include the underwriting documents with the contract."

He cut the line. Nikotai looked over at Jack, the numbers slowly sinking in.

"Two hundred prints at $2000 each is $400,000. A set of three makes it $1.2 million."

"Jerry is always conservative," responded Jack. "He'll probably get you more than that. And in addition, you can sell the originals. With the numbers Jerry is talking, they will probably fetch at least $30,000 each."

Nikotai realized that her mouth had formed an 'O' and covered it with her hand.

"Over a million and a quarter! I don't know anyone from Art School that makes that kind of money."

She put her arms around Jack's neck and hugged him. He felt her rounded breasts against his chest and whispered in her ear, "There's always a price tag."

"Whatever you want, we can discuss that tomorrow," said Nikotai. "It's late, I've got to get home before Russell."

"Don't worry, he won't be home for a while. He'll be watching the Hong Kong markets."

"OK, what do you want then?"

"You know what I want," said Jack, pushing aside the tablecloth. He had unzipped his pants and his cock stood up proudly. He was tumescent, not fully erect (she knew from the pictures). But he was still far bigger than Russell.

"I'm leaving," she said, gathering her bag and standing up.

"I'm sure Russell would love to see the picture of your pussy that you sent me."

"You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Russell would never understand! He would never believe that we haven't done anything."

"I know. And I can forward him our text log. He'll love that we've been sexting. He's probably holding some pretty heavy positions right now, and he has to unwind everything before the Hong Kong markets close. A perfect time to get a picture of his fiancée's pubis from a business rival."

"Please erase that picture!" Nikotai had begun to take Russell for granted, but now the prospect of losing him and the social position and prestige of being Mrs. Russell Paine made her panic. Russell would not take this lightly, especially from a man like Jack that he despised. He would dump her and tell everyone -- his parents, her parents, all their friends.

"You drew it, Nikki, now to suck it."

She took a few deep breaths and put her hands on her hips defiantly.

"OK, do your worst! I'll call Russell right now and explain everything, that we were discussing erotic art and a deal with Jerry McVeigh, that you led me on and tried to force me to have sex with you."

"You think he will believe that?"

"It's the truth!"

"Nikki, take a look at the picture you sent me. Your clit is puffed up and red. You're dripping pussy juice. There's a sheen of sweat on your skin. I'll text Russell that I went down on you and sucked your clit; that I made you cum really hard. Who do you think he will believe? You or me?"

Nikotai pulled out her phone, opened the image again and used her fingers to expand it. With a sinking heart, she realized that Jack was right. She cursed the high quality camera in her phone -- the image was incredibly sharp and detailed. When enlarged, it was quite clear that she was sexually aroused. But it was with her girlfriends, not with Jack!

"I was with Taylor and Jia and Rebecca, not you! I'll tell Russell that!"

"Well, good luck. I'm sending the photo and the log of our sexting to Russell right now."

Jack's fingers got busy on his phone.

"Please don't make me do this! I'll pay you whatever you want."

"I don't want money. I'll just send these to Russell and we'll say good night."

"Wait! Stop! You should be ashamed of yourself -- I'm young enough to be your daughter."

"Why should I be ashamed? Older men always pursue younger women."

"How do I know you will erase the picture of my pussy and the sexting log? You probably have copied it to a dozen sites!"

"This is the only copy I have, you have my word. And if you suck me off, I will give you my phone so you can erase it yourself."

"Why do you hate me so much?" she asked, wringing her hands.

"I don't hate you, Nikki. Quite the contrary."

"You are blackmailing me, forcing me to have sex with you against my will."

Jack did not respond, but his expression was sympathetic.

"Oh, you are loathsome!" she spat.

"Come sit by me, Nikki." Jack patted the seat on the horseshoe by him. She took a tentative step towards him.

"Even if I do what you want, I will always hate you, you bastard!"

"I know, I know," said Jack soothingly.

She took another step towards him.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Nowhere. You can suck me off right here."

"In public? No way!"

"You will cum very soon, I guarantee it," said Jack. Then he put his hands up. "I apologize, that was a terrible pun."

He patted the leather beside him again. She sat down reluctantly. He put his arms around her and tried to kiss her. She twisted her head away and pushed his arms off her.

"I agreed to suck your cock, not kiss your mouth," she said roughly. "And keep your hands to yourself."

"OK," said Jack.

She looked around to make sure that the high back of the horseshoe seat sheltered them from prying eyes. Then she bent forward cautiously, alert for any sudden moves. As she got closer, his cock drew her forward and she felt an almost magnetic attraction. She put her tongue out tentatively and licked his tip, tasting the pungent drop of pre-sum. She made a face.

"It's an acquired taste," said Jack. "Like a fine wine. Only more addictive."

"I would hold my nose if I could, you asshole," she said, looking up at him.

She licked him again, around the monstrous cockhead and then down the shaft. She kept licking his shaft and before her incredulous eyes, his cock grew and grew. To see it in a photo was one thing, but to see it growing to its full magnificence before her eyes was quite another. The head filled out and acquired its purple coloration. She used her hands to jack him off with quick, short movements, hoping to get him to cum quickly. She only succeeded in getting him even harder.

She took another look around to make sure they were still unobserved. Then wanting to get it over with, she held him with both hands, opened her mouth as wide as possible and swallowed his cockhead. His foreskin slid back under the ministrations of her tongue. She heard his breathing get faster and took perverse pleasure in the fact that he was in her power now. Jack let her work on his cock for another couple of minutes before taking a more active role in the proceedings. He took hold of her head with one hand and put the other in between her bare shoulder blades on the back strap of her Bordelle bra. He began to push more of his length into her mouth. She fought him for a few moments, but then gave up, hoping that fucking her mouth would make him cum sooner.

He could feel her tongue working on him as she sucked while inhaling. She had never sucked a cock this big and had swallowed only about half of it when she felt his tip at her throat. Jack held her tightly and pushed a bit more, choking her. She fought the urge to panic and inhaled as hard as she could, creating intense suction that he found extremely pleasurable. She kept at it, but seemed no closer to getting him to cum. She began fear that she would be choked on his cock all night.

Then she heard a voice that chilled her blood. It was Russell, speaking in a loud and carrying voice. He sounded drunk.

"I've just wound up positions making over fifty million bucks! And I want to celebrate! Where's the maître d'? I want a table facing a window and for you to join me for a bite and a drink."

"I am sorry sir, but it is very late and the senior staff have all left," came the waitress Bethany's voice. "I am the only one on duty now. I'll see what I can do about the seating."

Nikotai tried to disengage, but Jack held her fast. One of his arms snaked under her belly and moved her bodily from the seat to the floor between his legs. He moved the tablecloth to cover her. She was in darkness now, with Jack continuing to hold her head and fuck her mouth. His other hand came down under the tablecloth and cupped a full breast through her cocktail dress and thin Bordelle bra. His thumb and forefinger worked on her sensitive nipple through the fabric.

Then Russell stumbled into Jack's view. He had an arm around the Bethany's waist and was pulling her along with him, ignoring her polite requests to let her go. He saw Jack and roared, "Why does this bastard get a whole horseshoe facing the window? Why there is enough room there to seat four people!"

Jack began to move Nikotai's head even faster, getting his cockhead wedged in her throat on his thrusts. She sucked hard as she tried to keep breathing. With Russell just a few feet away, fear was an additional factor and it raised her heart rate even higher.

"I booked this table, Russell," said Jack, striving to regiment his breathing. "Perhaps you should have made a booking too." And right now your fiancée is on her knees, sucking my cock.

"Well, no matter, this pretty young thing has promised me a table. Haven't you darling? And we need to sit down and get to know one another better."

With this, Russell put a finger in the top of Bethany's blouse and pulled hard, ripping it open down the front and displaying her sky blue bra with brown flashes and white lace trim. Jack picked up his phone and called hotel security.

"You've got pretty little tits, darling," Russell said thickly. He held her fast around the waist and kneaded one of her breasts roughly. "We should really spend tonight together. How much do you want? Five hundred? A thousand?"

"I am not a prostitute, sir," panted Bethany. She tried to remain calm as she struggled to free herself.

"You're a working girl, aren't you?"

He reached down and got his hand under the hem of her skirt, hiking it up to her waist to expose her panties. They were low-rise and Russell stuck a hand under the waistband.

"You've got soft pussy, sweetie, like a baby's bottom. Maybe I'll tip you extra after I fuck you."

Then two large security men appeared. With professional ease they extricated Bethany from Russell's grasp, ignoring his angry roars and threats.

"What shall we do with him, Mr. Grierson?" one asked.

"His name is Russell Paine. Have the front desk locate his home address and take him home. He just needs to sleep it off."

The two men hustled Russell out, still swearing and threatening vengeance at the top of his voice. As soon as they left, Bethany came and slumped down by Jack. She cuddled against him, rubbing her breasts against him in the process.

"Oh Jack, that was so awful!" she cried.

"Don't worry, he's gone now."

Through all this, Jack had been slowly fellating himself in Nikotai's mouth. Now he increased his pace again and his breathing got faster. Bethany thought it was her doing and held him tighter, her nipples puckering and hardening through her thin bra.

"I've been so sick lately, Jack," she said in a low voice. "Every morning I throw up. I'm nauseous all day."

"It will pass, Beth," said Jack. "You must have done the reading on morning sickness."

She snuggled closer to him. Nikotai was sucking on him hard now and Jack had difficulty concentrating. He continued to guide her head with his hand entangled in her thick, jet-black hair.

"Jack, you're so good to me," Bethany said. "I think I am falling in love with you. Do you love me?"

"Don't go there, Beth. It will only lead to unhappiness. Remember that it is Jeffrey who loves you."

"But I am carrying your baby!"

There was a choking sound as Nikotai lost her rhythm and Jack coughed to cover it.

"Jeffrey will be good father, Beth. And you will be a great mother."

Jack could not go on, his mind was blanked by the tension building in his balls. Bethany's breasts and hard-pointed nipples added fuel to the fire Nikotai was stoking with her energetic sucking. He put an arm around Bethany, and she rubbed her breasts against him again, purring like a cat. He felt the eruption coming and bit back his groan of fulfillment. He arched his back and increased his pressure on Nikotai's head, pushing his cockhead into the tight warmth of her throat. He began to come and she gagged and spluttered. He was in so deep that most of his first gush of thick, musky semen was pumped straight down her throat. But with he second burst, she blew out and a considerable amount leaked out from around his shaft. As with Jia, he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his third burst on her.

Bethany pulled back the tablecloth and saw Nikotai on her knees between Jack's legs, panting and gasping. Jack pulled her out and seated her on his left. She leaned on him, too spent to talk. She inhaled mightily, causing her beautiful breasts to bob and quiver. Gobs of jism were all over her face and in her hair. The viscous fluid began slowly running down her face like thick lava. The slit in her cocktail dress split open, exposing her leg all the way to the stocking top and upper thigh, but she did not notice it. Beads of sweat were coursing down her face and neck into the tight valley of her cleavage to be collected by her Bordelle bra, whose cups were now exposed and wet.

Nikotai and Bethany just looked at each other. Jack picked up a napkin, wiped most of his semen off Nikotai's face. He worked the rest into her hair with his fingers so it looked like she had gel in it. The three of them sat in silence for several minutes. Finally, Nikotai slid out from the horseshoe seat and made her way to the ladies' room, thankful that she did not pass anyone. She washed her face and gargled again and again, trying to get the sharp, tangy taste of Jack's semen out of her mouth. She looked in the mirror -- her lipstick was all gone, coated on Jack's cock and her mascara had run. She did some quick repairs to her makeup and returned to the table.

She collected her poster-boards and handbag in silence. Then she looked down at Jack and Bethany. They had not moved. The waitress was still snuggled up with her tits against Jack, her ripped blouse hanging open. Nikotai put out her hand.

"Your phone, Jack. You promised."

Jack handed her the phone without a word.

She hung her handbag on her shoulder and went to work on the phone. She quickly located the photo of her pussy and erased it, then pulled up the log of her texts with Jack and did the same. She went to the virtual trashcan and emptied it to be sure nothing could be re-accessed. She searched the phone with her name and using an image blue-toothed in from her own phone. Then she handed Jack his phone back.

"Bye, Jack, you noxious dirtbag," said Nikotai, picking up her poster-boards again.

"Why are you rich, upper class women such bitches?" Bethany's voice was sharp and Nikotai looked at her in surprise.

"I'm sorry for what you had to go through just now, dearie," said Nikotai with a touch of hauteur. "But don't get into this fight. You don't know me, but I know your type -- sleazeballs like Jack prey on poor, working girls like you."

"Well, I know you Miss High-and-Mighty Nikki Mathieson, I've seen you in the society pages. It was your boyfriend that tried to rape me just now. You strut in here with your Gucci handbag and your Gucci shoes, your Vera Wang cocktail dress and 4-carat diamond ring. And you think the world revolves around you! And I know Jack -- he's the kindest, most caring man I've ever met."

She put her arms around Jack protectively.

"Well, your good, kind Jack just blackmailed me into sucking his dick," said Nikotai viciously.

"Jack would never do that," said Bethany fiercely. "You looked like you were having a pretty good time down on your knees. I'm sure that your fiancé would love hear all about it from Jack."

A bolt of fear went through Nikotai's eyes.

"You wouldn't do that, would you, Jack?"

"I could, but I won't," said Jack. He smiled at her. "I'll come by in the morning to co-sign the underwriting papers for Jerry McVeigh."

"I'll leave a note with the concierge to give you the code for our condo," Nikotai replied, nodding. Her face turned hard again. "Goodnight, you bastard. I hope you enjoyed the blowjob." She turned on her Gucci high heels and tap-tapped away.

Jack looked at the time on his phone -- it was almost eleven forty.

"My shift is done at midnight, Jack," said Bethany. "Let's go to my place. Jeffrey is working the night shift, so he won't be home till eight in the morning. I'll give you a better blowjob than her and then you can fuck me."

* * * * * *

9. When Nikotai got home, Russell was lying on his back in the bed, snoring loudly. He smelled of stale alcohol and sweat. After his violence with Bethany, she did not feel like being near him. So she padded over to one of the guest bedrooms, unzipped her cocktail dress and kicked off her Gucci shoes. Clad in her Bordelle bra, the matching panties and black stockings, she pulled back the covers of the queen bed in the guestroom. The satin sheets felt cool and smooth, but she could not sleep. She tossed and turned, tried deep breathing and counting sheep, but nothing worked. She looked at her phone several times, but the numbers crept by ever so slowly. Then her phone buzzed again. She picked it up immediately -- it was 3:30AM.

Jack: You gave me a fantastic blowjob. It was the best I've had for a long time. Thanks.

Nikotai: Don't start this again.

Jack: I thought you'd be asleep by now.

Nikotai: I couldn't sleep.

Jack: Thinking of me?

Nikotai: I'm trying not to. You make me sick.

There was no response for a few minutes, so she typed on.

Nikotai: Are you with that waitress?

Jack: I am at Bethany's place, yes.

Nikotai: Did you fuck her?

Jack: Why do you ask?

Nikotai: Just curious. I thought I drained you.

Jack: I was drained for over an hour. But I've got a lot of testosterone.

Nikotai: Good. It will clot your blood and kill you in a couple of years. Good riddance.

Jack: Russell had a mean look about him.

Nikotai did not respond, and a few minutes later her phone buzzed again.

Jack: Does Russell force you to have sex?

Nikotai: Of course we have sex; he's my fiancée.

Jack: That's not what I asked.

Before this night, Nikotai would have answered rudely, but now she thought about Russell's behavior in the Metropole rooftop restaurant. He had torn Bethany's blouse open and treated her like a prostitute. And the poor girl was trying to put herself through college waiting tables.

Nikotai: It's only happened once or twice, when he's very drunk. He fucked me in the ass.

Jack: Charming.

Nikotai: You're one to talk, Jack.

Jack: I'll be dreaming about you.

Nikotai: I'm sure that it will make Bethany very happy to know you are thinking about me when you are fucking her.

Jack: I fucked her an hour ago. She's a strong fuck, I can't think of anything else when I'm in her. But I'm leaving her place now.

Nikotai: Jack, you have no morals at all.

Jack: I grew up in the gutter. But your upper class fiancé does not have that excuse.

There was a pause and another buzz. Jack has sent her a picture. It was Russell. He was naked, fucking a young woman doggie style and the picture was angled to catch his cock halfway into her pussy. She was wearing black stockings and bent forward over a table. It looked like a club, for there were other people around, several gawking at the copulating pair. The woman's back was crisscrossed with recent welts and her round butt cheeks showed several very red hand outlines of a hard spanking.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers