Fresh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there," he admitted, just whispering. She slid over her glass of milk.

"Take this," she ordered, "Top me off."

Drew lowered the rim of the cup under the table and dipped the head of his dick into it.

"Come on," Leah said, "I want to pour every drop of you down my throat."

That was too much for him. His orgasm fell over the edge and his cock spurted out streams of white jism.

"Fill it up," she repeated, "I want to taste you so badly."

Drew continued to shoot his load into her glass as his body twitched against the chair.

Finally it subdued. He squeezed the base of his dick and drained the rest into Leah's cup.

"Now give it to me," she said. She stuck out her pink tongue and licked the sticky rim of the glass. Then, she tipped her head back and downed the contents in a sequence of noisy gulps.

She pursed her lips in satisfaction, and rubbed her fit stomach demonstratively.

"Delicious," she said, letting out a quick burp, "Salty sweet."

"Leah, you're unbelievable," Drew said, cracking a smile, "I could never have imagined myself doing something like that."

"What can I say?" she said with a smirk, "This campus has a certain energy."

Drew's mood cheered up. He felt like a real college man, getting kinky with his hot girlfriend in the campus cafeteria.

"Why don't we go back to your dorm and I can finish you off?" he suggested.

"My roommate hasn't arrived yet, and I wouldn't want my first impression to be moaning and grabbing my bedsheets for dear life. Can't we go to your dorm?"

Drew remembered Darius and shook his head no.

"Let's just go to the bathroom here. We can do it."

Leah shrugged with a smile. "Alright, let's go."

They piled into a bathroom stall and locked the door. Leah sat down on the toilet and unbuttoned her shorts. She slid them down her long legs and slipped her panties off her feet.

"Hold these," she said to Drew, placing her panties in his hand. Drew got down on his knees and she leaned forward on the toilet seat, presenting her spread pussy to his face.

"Dinner's served," she said, and he began to eat her out.

Drew may not have been a male model, but he was skilled with his tongue. He loved the feeling of her thighs squeezing the sides of his head, and the smell of her aroused body was intoxicating.

Leah began to squirm in her seat, pulling his hair and purring.

"This is amazing," she confessed, "Better than masturbating, better than sex. My whole body is on fire."

Drew had her exactly where he wanted. He went in deeper, working her body like an expert until she was spastic and flushed.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, and gushed onto Drew's face. She filled his mouth and spilled down his chin, creating a thick puddle on the floor.

Drew didn't stop for a moment, driving her deeper into her orgasm and rolling onto a second, a third, a fourth.

Leah's eyes disappeared into the back of her head as she hit the peak of her fifth orgasm, and her whole body went limp and collapsed.

"That was incredible," she said, looking down at Drew's sticky wet face.

"You're all over my shirt," he said, showing how drenched his chest was.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she said, but burst into laughter at how silly he looked.

"Let's get out of here," he said, standing up and drying himself off with toilet paper, "I'm pretty sure the whole kitchen staff could hear you in here."

Chapter 5: Sorority Secrets

Leah's brain was reorganized after cumming so much. All the energy she'd built working out had gushed out of her onto Drew's face and now she felt serene. She walked out into the night air with a big dopey smile.

She squeezed herself into a cute little black dress with a tight black choker. She wanted to look good for Alpha Alpha Chi.

It was true that her mom was in that sorority. Leah had grown up with stories about her college exploits at AAC. The way the frat stars loved inviting them to exclusive parties. The yacht trips to Pacific with exotic Island boys. And the life long friendships of classy fun women who were still her friends to this day.

Leah's relationship with her Mom was tricky. The woman spoke passive aggression as her first language. But Leah always had the truest upper hand, because she was young with a perfect natural body, and her mom was not.

And that body sure looked good tonight. To pair with the tight dress, Leah added white flat sneakers to make it casual. She gave herself a long look in the mirror. Her ass looked terrific.

She didn't expect any boys to be there, but she still wanted to look hot.

The sorority house was beautiful. It looked like a cross between a castle and a mansion. When she knocked, a stern butler answered and led her up a grand staircase to an outdoor balcony where girls were sipping cocktails and champagne.

Her new friend Mackenzie spotted her coming in.

"Hey there freshie," she said, hugging her hello, "Fuck you look good. Glad you showed up."

Mackenzie introduced Leah to a group of girls. Leah was polite and charming. On one hand, this was such a gorgeous group of women. They were all young and pretty, unafraid to show off their perky bodies at the prime of their lives. On the other hand, so was Leah. What was there to be intimidated by?

There was one man at the party, standing at the far end of the balcony.

"Who's he?" Leah asked, checking him out. He was a handsome man with a beard, very masculine with bulging muscles. He reminded her of Drew's brother, the one who whipped out his huge dick to her the night before.

"Don't pay any attention to him," Mackenzie said. The rest of the girls giggled.

"Is there something I'm missing?"

"See that girl on his arm, the skinny one with the perfect tits and fuck-me heels?"

"Yea."

"That's Ariella, our president. She's like, this total goddess from this royal family in Italy. She's been dating him since forever."

"Oh so he's off limits while your queen bee has him, I get it," Leah said nodding.

The rest of the girls laughed.

"Hardly," Mackenzie said, "It's more like everyone in the entire world knows he's a loser and he has no clue."

Leah looked at them a little more closely.

"The thing is," Mackenzie explained, "That Ariella doesn't even fuck him. She's got him so wrapped around her finger that she just flashes him her body and he jerks himself off. And he's so dense that he doesn't even notice that the only reason Ariella keeps him around is to have a nice rich boyfriend to bring home to Mommy and Daddy."

This was a lot more interesting that Leah expected it to be.

"Ever hear the phrase, 'Once you go black, you never go back'? Well Ariella's going to have that written on her tombstone."

"So she's into black guys," Leah said.

"That's an understatement. Ariella's got an addiction."

Mackenzie went on to explain.

When Ariella first started dating her man, she saw one of the football players pissing in the urinal. He had such a thick black dick that Ariella couldn't stop staring.

"You gonna just look at it?" the man said, wiggling it at her. Ariella got down on her knees and took the beast between her lips. It was unlike anything she had ever since on the Italian modeling circuit.

After that, she started hanging around the locker room of the football players. She learned their names, let them take her out to dinner, and then always let them pick which hole of hers they wanted.

"And he has no idea?" Leah asked.

"Not a clue. It's practically the biggest joke around here."

Leah looked at the guy again and almost felt bad for him.

Later in the night, most of the people had left. Leah noticed Ariella kissing her boyfriend on the cheek goodbye. Just as promised, minutes later the sorority house was swarming with black guys that Ariella invited. The house blasted more fun music, and the girls danced in the main hall together with the guys.

"You want to dance?" asked a tall black man without a shirt. He was at least a foot taller than Leah.

"Sure," she said, and stood up to join him. He introduced himself as Pete.

"Damn, white girl you got an ass."

She spun around for him.

"Shit and you know what to do with it too," Pete chortled. Leah rolled her eyes.

As they danced, the guy kept grinding himself against Leah's ass. She should have expected as much, since he practically announced he would. Leah could feel the outline of his cock as he pressed himself against her. She was surprised how large it felt, and suspected he was packing his briefs with something.

"Shit you're getting me worked up," he said to Leah, "Let's find a room somewhere."

"Not so fast," Leah said, "I'm just here to dance. I have a boyfriend."

"Shit, all you girls got boyfriends. I'm just tryna fuck."

His earnestness made her laugh. She was so worried that college would change her. But obviously she wasn't going to cheat on Drew with this clown.

"I'll tell you what," he said, "I whip this thing out and show you. If it's at least twice the length of your white man's dick, you got to put the head between those lips of yours."

"Please," Leah scoffed, "You've been talking shit all night and I don't think you're any of what you say."

"Okay then," he said, "Take the bet."

"Fine," she said, grabbing a shot from off the table and downing it, "Show me that cock of yours."

Chapter 6: The Bet

Pete took Leah into a broom closet and clicked on the light.

"Alright white girl, get down on your knees." Leah obeyed and squatted in front of him.

"Now, you got a ruler or what?" Pete asked.

"No I don't have a ruler," Leah scoffed, "But let me tell you: Drew's dick is this big." She took one of her slender white fingers and tapped her left wrist, and then tapped the midpoint between her wrest and her elbow.

"Think you can double that?" she asked confidently.

"Shit girl, you're about to be proven wrong."

Leah gulped. She didn't expect him to be so sure at this point.

"Do you want to take a moment to get hard, and then whip it out?"

Pete laughed.

"Bitch I've been hard since you got down on your knees in front of me."

Leah was impressed. It always took Drew a long time to get hard for her.

"Okay then," she said, "Let's get this over with."

"Nah girl, you got to pull it out."

"Fine," she said annoyed, and reached up at his belt. She began to unbuckle it quickly but he shushed her.

"What's the rush, baby girl?" he asked, "I want you to enjoy this."

Leah slowly undid the loops of his belt and grabbed the button. She clicked it open, and then slid down the zipper of his fly.

"Hold up a second," Pete said, "Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Leah asked.

"Have you ever seen a black dick before?"

Leah answered quickly. "No."

"Oh shit," Pete laughed, "Then I'm about to blow your mind. Go on then, take it out."

Leah did what she was told. She reached into Pete's pants and felt for his hard shaft. She wrapped her fingers around it and pulled it out. She let go and watched it jiggle right in her face.

Her jaw dropped open. "Fuck," was all she said.

His dick was obviously more than twice the size of Drew's. The hard black dick bobbed up and down in front of her, waving its fat head right at her nose. Leah had to cross her eyes to see it clearly. Right at the slit, a drop of translucent precum was oozing out. She felt it drip onto her dress.

"Come on girl," Pete said, "Measure it."

"That's alright," Leah said, "I can tell how big it is from here."

"Shit that's not what we agreed. You gotta measure it. Pick that thing up and do it."

Reluctantly, Leah grasped the dick again in her hand. As she held its shaft, she accidentally squeezed more precum from the tip, which now formed a puddle in the midriff of her dress.

She positioned it up at her wrist like she had shown earlier. The long black thing snaked up her arm, way past her elbow, proving once and for all that Pete wasn't lying about his size.

Leah couldn't keep her eyes off it. She didn't know dicks could look like this. It was like a whole separate animal growing from his waist. It was warm and fleshy against her arm, and the tip was continuing to ooze liquid onto her white skin.

"So what do you think?" Pete asked, "Is it big enough?"

"Um, yeah," Leah said, unsure of what else to say, "It's big enough."

"Good," he said, "Then let's get those lips of your open. I want to feel you sucking this head."

"I don't know if that's necessary," Leah said, feeling his hardon pulsing against her arm, "I mean, you proved yourself to me. Can't we leave it at that?"

Pete shook his head. "That's not what we agreed, little white girl. You promised you'd wrap those pretty lips of yours around the head of my dick and not stop sucking until I nutted."

"I don't think I said all that," Leah said, breathing heavily as she grew more nervous.

"Bitch, you know what? I don't think it matters all about what you said anymore. It just matters what you gonna do. And you're gonna do exactly what I just described."

Feeling intimidated now, Leah began to obey. She lifted the cock off her arm and held it in front of her lips. It was dripping precum, all of it pooling on her dress, and so she shoved the tip into her mouth as quickly as she could.

Immediately she struggled to get the full head into her mouth. Her tongue was covered in his slimy pre-cum, and so she gulped it down to make room as she shoved more cock between her lips. All this work and she could only hold the head.

"That's more like it," Pete said. Leah's eyes struggled to look upwards at him as she suckled at the tip of his dick. Pete whipped out his cell phone and aimed the camera down at her.

"Say cheese," he said, knowing that her mouth was too full for words. He got the full image of Leah on her knees stuffed with black dick. Her chin was dripping saliva and juices down onto her dress.

Leah sucked at his tip like she was told, and ran her tongue around its edges.

"Stroke my cock while you're down there too," he commanded.

Leah wiped her hands on her chin and neck to get them wet and slimy, and then wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock. Even with both hands, she couldn't contain the whole thing.

Leah was working hard now, sucking and stroking in tandem. His cock kept spitting out precum which she diligently swallowed to keep the rhythm going.

Finally, he announced he was about to cum. Leah prepared by stroking him faster with her hands, but that wasn't Pete's plan.

He placed his hands on the back of her head and shoved it forward. This jolted more inches of his dick into Leah's mouth where the only place to go was down. Soon, Leah's esophagus was clogged with his pulsing dick, and her nose was squat in the middle of his sweaty pubes.

"Get ready for the fun part, white girl," he said, and she felt the dick swell and erupt inside of her.

Pete's dick flowed with cum right down through her mouth, oozing through her throat before spewing right into her body. He was filling Leah up from deep inside, and Leah could feel the hot splashes in her stomach as he plastered her inner walls with white goo.

Leah felt like she couldn't breathe, and sharply exhaled through her nose. To her surprise, she felt sudden rush of white semen spew out her nostrils and drip down her face.

"That's a good look on you," Pete said laughing, continuing to flood her full of himself.

Leah felt so embarrassed that she was blushing.

Slowly, she felt the cock pull out of her throat and release from her lips. Her mouth was coated with semen and it tasted like a pungent salad dressing.

Leah was feverishly panting and she took frantic deep breaths through her mouth.

"That sure was fun," Pete said, wiping his wilting cock on her lips to get rid of more cum, "We should do this again sometimes."

"Yeah of course," Leah said in the driest most sarcastic tone she could muster.

"Awesome, I'll text you," Pete said, obviously not picking up on her passive aggression. He grabbed her phone and sent himself a text message, meaning now he had her number.

Chapter 7: Party Favors

He left her on the floor of the closet with her face a mess and her dress ruined with stains.

She knew she needed to wipe herself off and get back to the party, but that wasn't her first instinct.

Instead she opened her phone and flipped the front-facing camera at herself. She looked like a Krispy Kreme donut after it had gone through the glaze machine.

Frantically, she hiked up her dress and shoved her right hand into her panties. As she burrowed deep inside her pussy, she stared at her cum soaked face in the camera and began to masturbate. The less she looked like usual proper self on the screen, the hotter she felt.

Soon, she had to set the phone down to get both hands working. One massaging her clit, and the other slamming her g-spot.

Leah's body shivered in pleasure. The rational part of her brain had been switched off. Instead, she absolutely needed to orgasm right now, and to rub herself so deeply her wrist might fall off.

Under her dress, Leah's nipples were hardening and her body felt soaked in tingles.

She tugged at her throbbing clit and felt the familiar surge of fluids to her loins. Leah's body rolled in orgasm and she drenched the floor of the closet as her body twitched against the shelves.

She expertly pushed herself through the pleasure until the second wave hit, and she exploded with star shaped feelings up her abdomen and through her nipples.

"Fuck," she moaned softly, squirting the opposite wall with a splash, and then another.

She heard her phone buzz on the ground beside her and grabbed it with her free hand.

"Hey baby," the text said, from Drew. "Hope you've had a good evening."

Leah's eyes rolled back into her head and she pulsed in ecstasy, spraying one final jet of sweet cum from her loins.

"I've been swell," she typed back, panting and sweating from her climax.

Sticky and gross from the evening, Leah stripped out of her clothes and went fishing through the closet's boxes. Luckily, she found a jet black one-piece swimsuit in a box to the left. It fit.

She snuck back out of the closet to the party, which was winding down. No one had noticed she was gone, and she approached her friend Mackenzie from behind.

"Hey there," the friend greeted her, "I see you helped yourself to some swimwear."

"I wanted to take a dip," Leah lied, "Don't you guys have a pool here?"

"I'm afraid not," Mackenzie said, "We mostly have those swimsuits to look sexy."

Leah realized she was right. Her ass was practically hanging out the back of this flimsy thing. Very few swimsuits could hold her in properly, and so she ended up looking like a slut, baring her tempting ass in public.

Already, some of the black guys at the party had spotted her. She felt like a rabbit in a den of wolves, and they were hunting down a tasty midnight snack. In this case, Leah's sweet white behind.

"Er, maybe I should just head out then," Leah suggested, remembering the thick black dick she had just had shoved down her throat. She wasn't ready to try that again just yet.

"Alright my freshie darling, let's make sure you come back soon," Mackenzie said, wishing Leah goodbye.

Wearing just the revealing swimsuit, Leah skipped out of the house and down the front lawn.

The air outside was chilly, but she felt a warm glow from her abdomen as her body digested the meal she had just swallowed. She could feel the gooey liquid slosh around inside her as she walked.

"Talk about a memorable first night in college," she thought to herself, replaying the evening in her head. What would she tell Drew?