Fresh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl, why so cold? After all, we do know each other a little more intimately than most."

"Stop that. Can I just get three green smoothies please?"

"Sure thing snow bunny, as soon as I get a handjob from you."

"You're disgusting," Leah said, "Just make the smoothies."

"No way," Pete said, "I'm serious. Come on to the back here and finish me off. Then you'll get your smoothies."

"I'm calling your manager," she said and started to storm off to the front desk.

"Really? You mean LeMar? Because he would love to see this video."

Pete held up his iPhone and started playing the footage. It was Leah on her knees taking serious loads of cum to her face.

"Fuck," Leah said, defeated. Pete led her into the back room and sat down on a sofa.

He slid one of his black hands down her Lululemons and cupped her ass cheek. Leah leaned forward and stuck her hands down his pants. She grabbed the black dick by its base and unfurled it from his gym shorts.

Even with two hands, Leah couldn't cover the surface area of Pete's growing erection. She dripped saliva down her palms and wrist and began stroking him

Pete took pleasure in squeezing her fat ass, and used his free hand to grope at her chest. He pinched her nipple in a way that made her uncomfortably aroused.

"You are one fine ass white girl," he said, "And you stroke a mean cock."

"Just finish already," she begged him.

"Aight, aight, hand me that cup." Leah grabbed a plastic cup from a stack of them and set it down on the couch. She resumed jacking him off.

"Okay it's go time," he said as he dick throbbed in her hands. "Now aim me into the cup."

"I'm not doing that, that's disgusting."

"Bitch, you either do that or I'm forcing those lips of your open and filling you back up."

Leah didn't have to talk back twice. She aimed his cock head into the plastic and stroked him even harder. His dick began to convulse, but she didn't stop. She milked him until he was filling up nearly half the thing with semen.

"Fuck I like having you around," Pete said. Leah let go of his sticky cock.

Not wanting to ruin her clothes, Leah wiped her hands on her sweaty midriff. You could hardly tell what was cum and what was sweat.

Pete cleaned himself up and picked the cup off the floor.

"Three smoothies you said," he said, heading towards the kitchen. "This one's yours."

"That's vile," she said, but he shot her a stern look that made her bite her lip.

The drink tray he offered her had three green smoothies, with one clearly a lighter shade. That was labeled Leah's.

"So three smoothies is $45, one extra double shot of protein is another $10, that comes out to $55."

"Are you kidding me?" Leah asked.

"Bitch you rich as fuck, ain't you? And you better tip at least $5 in this jar."

Leah sighed and unfurled her wad of cash from her mini-pocket. She paid, and put a crisp $20 in the tip jar.

"Pleasure doing business with you," he grinned, and she retreated down the hallway sipping at her drink.

She hated herself for it, but she was enjoying the taste.

Chapter 12: Crowded Out

Leah rejoined Drew and Megan and they hadn't seemed to notice she was gone. She handed them their drinks and Drew continued what he was saying to Megan without even nodding at his girlfriend.

"That's so funny!" Megan said to his story, "By the way Lee, thanks for the drink!"

"Don't mention it," Leah said, slurping down on her special one. The taste of semen was overpowering.

"Should we hit the showers?"

"Uh, I don't know," Drew said, trying to get out of it.

"Don't be silly," Megan said, "We're all very sweaty, right this way." And without another word, Drew followed her towards the locker rooms.

It was very early in the morning. Inside, there was only a small group of Asian girls getting dressed in the corner. Otherwise, the locker room was completely empty. Drew breathed a sigh of relief.

The three of them congregated near a locker and began to undress. Out popped Leah and Megan's perky young tits. They wriggled out of their tights until they were two fit bodies as naked as the day they were born.

Drew took his time, pulling his shirt over his head and crouching to get off his gym shorts. He was embarrassed to be naked in front of his girlfriend and her gorgeous new roommate.

"Leah you look amazing," Megan swooned, "You must really be working your core."

"Thank you, you look hot as well." Megan glowed.

"And Drew, I think we better get you to the gym more often! Might do wonders for your own physique." She teased him good-naturedly, running a finger on his pouchy stomach.

"Um, well, maybe." Drew felt like an ogre standing next to these two perfect bodies.

Leah watched Megan's eyes dart down and inspect Drew's package. Leah swiftly did the same, even though she'd seen Drew's penis many times before.

After suckling on Pete's long black cock and jerking him off, she began to see what Megan had implied about Drew. Drew's pecker shriveled into his body with just the nub of its head pointing out on top of his balls. It could fit within three or four of her fingers, unlike the massive thing that Pete was swinging between his legs. Of course, she knew Drew got bigger when he was hard, but there was no competition between him and the black man soft: Pete's was like a whole different species.

Leah stepped first into the steamy open shower. The hot water felt great running down her back. Megan and Drew slipped in beside her and rubbed soap all over their bodies.

"Drew I'm so glad you came with us this morning," Megan said sincerely, "Leah is such a nice roommate and she's sure got a great boyfriend too."

"Thanks, it was great meeting you too," Drew said with a smile.

Leah felt beyond belief. Megan seemed to like Drew a lot, despite all she was saying the night before. She felt her shoulders relax and she took pride that Drew seemed to pass this test, smaller dick or not.

"Make sure you wash those balls," Megan said, pointing down at Drew's groin.

"Oh, uhh, sure," he stumbled. He rubbed some soap onto his sack.

"Don't be embarrassed Drew, we're all adults," Leah said, feeling confident in her boyfriend once more. "It's nothing Megan hasn't seen before."

"That's true," Drew said, feeling better. He was starting to feel like maybe he belonged here with these two sexy vixens, their skin covered in sweat and soap.

From the hallway came a rumble. Loud boisterous footsteps, deep laughter, high energy banter. It got louder until the door to the locker room burst open, and in tumbled grinning man after man in dusty baseball jerseys.

A loud whistle came from the back. The three turned around to see what the commotion was: the Asian girls had left and they were previously alone.

"Alright, get cleaned up and get the fuck out of here," ordered a stout older man with a mustache. He was many feet shorter than the athletes, with a look of harsh anger on his face.

"That practice was pitiful, and I need you all gussied up for the team photo."

"Got it coach," shouted various members of the team. Most of the team was white, with the kind of WW2 handsome looks and hard bodies of soldiers. Many were latino, some black.

More and more piled in through the corridor until the place stenched like sweat and dirt.

Drew poked his head out of the shower to see the commotion just in time to get a glimpse of the team members shedding their shirts and pants. He gulped as their sweaty cut bodies reflected the fluorescent lights of the locker room.

"Uh coach?" asked one of the players noticing Drew's gaze, "I thought you said we had this locker room booked."

"We do have it booked, stop asking dumb questions," barked the coach, who suddenly noticed Drew as well.

"Get the fuck out of here, who the fuck are you?" the coach yelled.

Startled, Drew wasn't sure whether he should answer the question or just follow the order, but the short man grabbed him by the neck and swung him out of the shower.

"Get a towel and get the fuck out if you're not with the baseball team." He took a look inside and saw the two slippery ladies. "You two as well!"

"Nah coach," drawled one fully nude male player in a southern accent, "Leave the girls, they ain't bothering anyone."

"Alright, but get the fuck out of here to you!" he shouted at Drew. The bulky bodies of the baseball players picked him up and shoved him through the crowd to a towel and towards the door.

"Don't worry about us!" Leah yelled as the small cramped shower began to fill with naked men, "We'll find you when we're done!"

"Bye Drew! It was nice meeting you!" Megan cried.

Drew had one muscular arm around his neck as he was tossed out into the hallway. Water dripped around him in a puddle on the carpet.

The door swung shut slowly, giving Drew a final view of his girlfriend's sudsy bubble butt as it was swarmed on all sides by swinging soft cock.

Chapter 13: Leah Hits Home Plate

The guys were all up against her. In school, Leah had seen a video of a beehive swarming with bees in a pile like they were a single solid mass. With all these naked men pressing their bodies towards her, she felt like she was in the middle of a strange natural phenomenon.

"Hey gorgeous," a baseball player said as he rubbed his naked body against Leah's ass. His pink soft cock wedged itself between her soapy ass cheeks.

"Hey there," Leah said sarcastically as another boy rubbed himself on her right thigh. She couldn't believe their audacity in molesting her and then just saying 'hey there' like it was nothing.

In the slippery mass of flesh, Megan slid her way through the bodies and towards a towel.

"White boys aren't really my thing," Megan called to Leah over the noise, "But fellas, she's got a white boyfriend, just so you know."

"A boyfriend, eh?" asked the offending athlete, "Well where's your boyfriend now then?"

"You guys threw him out," she answered with a sarcastic frown.

From the side, the Coach watched the boys gang up towards Leah. It wouldn't be the first time he'd have to turn a blind eye to the team taking their turns on a spry young coed. Since the baseball team didn't have the same level of influence on campus of the football players did, this always took a little work from him. But boys will be boys.

Leah's asshole perked open as one of them slipped his cockhead towards it.

"Watch it!" she yelled, "Are you such a meathead that you're not even going to ask?"

"Okay, I'll ask," he said, waiting. "Well?"

"Fuck no you can't stick your prick into my ass."

"No means yes," he said, "And yes means anal." Following this syllogism, he plunged himself into her asshole.

Leah shivered with the strangeness of the sensation. Her colon was stuffed with dick. The boy grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting in and out of her.

As he kept up the pace, Leah struggled to cover the look of enjoyment she got from this new and unusual experience. Her body was responding enthusiastically and it wasn't her choice. When she woke up this morning, she hadn't expected to have any strange men flooding her insides with their genitals. But then she jerked off Pete's big black dick, drizzled his cum into her smoothie, and guzzled it down like a common whore. Now, some baseball player was prodding her inside with cock. As the memories of her day spun through her mind, Leah's body spasmed like an animal in the throes of pleasure.

"Holy fuck," said the man taking her from behind, "Look at you! You can't seriously tell me that I'm fucking a true anal virgin right now."

Leah tried to conceal her pleasure between her clenched teeth.

"Well," she started, answering his question immediately, and then she erupted into a deep shivering moan.

The other men who had crowded around her were stroking their dicks above her body. Leah was too lost in her own pleasure to pay them much attention, but she wasn't able to ignore them for long.

The first hot splash hit her neck and oozed down her back and arms. She didn't even realize what it was until she was hit by two more: one on her middle and lower backs each.

"Guys, are you serious?" she asked, looking up towards them from her position on all fours. But this was a mistake. As soon as she revealed her face to the crowd, two more guys aimed and fired directly at her eyes, cheeks, and lips.

She struggled to keep her lips shut, but failed, and the taste of raw cum flooded her mouth. When she opened her eyes, she could barely see out of the mess of sticky fog. And the delicious warm feeling in her ass was pulsing and spreading with every thrust.

"How's it going in there?" The coach was standing in the door of the shower, twirling his mustache.

"Almost done coach," shouted the guy from behind Leah.

The Coach watched as more members of his team unloaded onto the dripping white girl on the floor. She was a cute one, he thought to himself. A real great ass, too.

"You know, if this is your first time," the guy thrusting into Leah said to her, "Then I better leave you something to remember it by."

The athlete increased his speed as he slammed into her ass, causing her body to shiver with warmth and excitement.

"Fuck!" Leah yelled, feeling her body explode in tingles.

It felt like all her blood cells were each moaning in pleasure. The harsh pumps of liquid into her ass flooded her senses and caused her to buckle down to the sticky shower floor in ecstasy.

"Shit that's good," the player said as he drained himself fully into Leah's anal cavity. Leah felt like he was pumping gas, and her eyes rolled back like the payment figure as more and more flowed into her.

"That'll do," he announced, and slid his softening dick from out of her behind. Her asshole closed shut instantly, a testament to her youthful tightness.

"Oh god," she exclaimed, "I can feel it sloshing around inside of me."

"That's what I wanted," he said, washing himself, "Enjoy."

Most of the guys had finished on her body, and she felt stuck to the floor like a housefly in a strip of catching paper. She wiped her eyes clean to see the last few of the boys trickle out of the shower and away from the locker room.

Leah sad on the cold floor feeling her naked body shivering. She would need another shower, that's for sure. Her body felt thoroughly exhausted, like she had just laid underneath a steamroller that had pressed her to the floor. After the workout, and the vigorous fucking she had just received, the poor girl was tuckered out.

Chapter 14: Wisdom

Leah's body lay splattered to the shower floor.

"You did good, kid," came a voice. It was the Coach, gazing at her body on the floor of the shower.

She laughed sardonically. She certainly felt beat, and she laced her voice with the tones of sharp anger that raged inside her.

"Your players are real gentlemen," she said, feeling the volume of cum shift in her colon, "They sure know how to treat a lady."

The Coach could tell that she was being sarcastic. "Come on now, they're not so bad."

"I can't believe the guys at this school," she said honestly, "This isn't even the first time this has happened and I've barely been here a day."

The Coach chuckled to himself as she wiped more cum off of her forehead.

"It all comes down to money," he said, "These boys have lucrative positions at the school, and rich daddies backing their every move. When they see a piece of ass like you, they see an easy object to blow off some steam."

"Object?" she asked.

"It's not a bad thing to be, if you know how to milk it right. There's real power to being used by these kinds of men. Luxury vacations to tropical islands, access to the greatest clubs and hotels in the world. Find one of these guys and show him you can satisfy his every need, and you can write your own ticket."

"That's retarded," Leah snapped back, thinking about how Drew and her own family had plenty of money, "I already have that, and a sweet rich boyfriend, and your players kicked him clear out of this room!"

The Coach laughed. "That boyfriend of yours isn't one of these guys," he said. "Money's not just a status, it's an attitude. And my players know how to take what they want. If he let them drag him out of this room, then he's not worth your time, sweetheart."

The Coach moseyed over to one of the urinals, unzipped his trousers, and began to piss into the porcelain basin.

"Tell me what you see here, babe." She gazed across the room at the urinals where the Coach was draining his bladder.

"I see an old man with a big dick splashing piss onto the floor."

It was true: the force of the Coach's spurts was ricocheting onto the ground.

The room stayed silent except for the sound of the Coach's streams. He finished pissing and flushed, then turned around without zipping up his fly.

"Come over here," he said to Leah, "And I'll teach you a little something." Leah started to stand up off the shower floor, but he stopped her.

"Don't walk," he ordered. "Crawl."

It didn't matter that Leah was exhausted, humiliated, and still stuck to the floor like a wet tissue. She was still curious about the old Coach's wisdom, and so she stayed obedient.

"There there," the Coach said, watching the young student's body crawl towards him on her four slender limbs.

Leah opened her lips. His cock was thicker than it was long, though it was very long.

"I used to be an athlete myself. Baseball in college, I even was in the Majors for a few years. I got my share of pussy, and even as I get older there's always young sluts like you somewhere."

Leah remained silent, looking up at him. Her mouth was poised open.

"Lesson number one," he said, slipping his dick casually into her mouth, "The worst young sluts are the ones who act like you did here today. Rolling her eyes and being all sarcastic. Make sure they see what you're offering."

His hard prick slid down her tongue and bulged in her throat.

"But that's not all. How do you expect to get anything if you give it away? This is college, sweetheart. For all the talk about consent, that's just not how it works. There's girls who are taken, and there's girls who know how to use it to get what they want."

He didn't waste any time fucking Leah's face. He held her hair as he rammed himself in and out of her lips.

"The right thing to do," he explained, "Is to use it. Get the guys interested. Give something a way, but only a little. Find the most powerful man in the room, and suck his prick just like you're doing now."

Leah felt his cock surge with blood. He was enjoying taking her like this, and she struggling to listen as he fucked her.

"Your silly little boyfriend is the least important part of this all. By all means, let him take you on dates. Let him tell you you're the most beautiful woman in the world, and tell him that you love him and that you'd never stray.

He picked up the pace, shoving his cock into her faster than before.

"But recognize that the most powerful thing you own in that youthful little body. If you use it right, and you'll have to use it, you can turn any man into your personal pet."

The saliva dribbled down her chin in every gasp for breath she took with his cock clogging up her works.

"You'll have to be someone's pet too. That's how it works. But stop viewing yourself as a victim. And start viewing yourself as one side of a two sided negotiation."

The Coach was finished. He thrust his helps once more into her mouth, going as deep into her as he knew how, and shot his load down her throat. Leah didn't even taste it, his cock went directly down into her belly bypassing her mouth all together. He unloaded his balls thoroughly, not releasing until he was completely satisfied.