Fresh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: The Warning

While Leah was getting her throat stuffed with dick, Drew was returning back to his dorm for a quiet night in.

He found Darius sitting in the room eating Cheetos and reading a magazine.

"What's up man?" the roommate asked politely, "You come back to chill?"

"Yeah," Drew said nervously, "Yeah I'm not planning to do anything."

"Alright then, we can hang," the black man said.

Darius reached under his bed and pulled out a long crystal bong and a baggy of weed.

"You toke, my man?" he asked.

"Uhh, sometimes," Drew lied, "But can we even smoke in here? What if that supervisor woman comes back and smells it in the hall?"

Drew remembered the intimidating, though sexy, Gaby from earlier.

"Shit, I don't give a fuck about that bitch. If she comes back, I'll be happy to shut her snitch mouth with some dick."

"I don't know if she's that type," Drew responded, "She seemed like one of those feminists. Pretty sure they think even suggesting sex is a form of rape."

"Come on, don't you talk to me about rape! What the fuck do you know?" Darius took a hit of the bong and passed it to Drew.

"I'm just saying," Drew said after inhaling, "College women can be uptight about their bodies and all this justice stuff."

"Shit you really don't know anything do you?" Darius laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying, rape is not really a thing for someone like me."

"What?"

"I can stick my dick into any pussy on this campus, whether they like it or not, and no shit is going to happen because of it. I'm the most expensive new football recruit this university's ever seen. A girl complains about anything and this school will shut her out so bad she'll come crawling back to my dick hoping for forgiveness."

"That sounds harsh man."

"Harsh? What do you mean? I did the same thing in high school.

"I had this English teacher, Mrs. Shapiro. Huge bitch was always on my ass about attending class and pants hanging down too low. So one day I'm driving home from school with the crew and I see that cunt walking out on the sidewalk. We had just finished football practice and were blazing it up, and some of us were noticing that Mrs. Shapiro had some fine ass curves for a woman of her age.

"So we pull the van up next to her and call out to her that she better show us some skin. She called us a bunch of pigs and told us she would be telling our coach about this shit and we better just drive along.

"Now we definitely weren't taking this shit from some random cunt, so one of my team mates stepped out the van and grabbed her by her waist to yank her inside.

"She's kicking and hollering but we're a bunch of big athletic dudes and we can hold her together. We start off just fucking with her: grabbing her ass through her skirt, plucking at her sexy lips, and copping her tits. But then we just said fuck it, and got that bitch on her knees sucking cock.

"Once she had her mouth full of dick, she wasn't hollering so much anymore. In fact, the more I shoved down her throat, the harder she seemed to work at sucking it. We got her wriggled out of her skirt and panties and I took the first turn pumping away at her snatch.

"We passed that bitch around like a joint. She had a great fat ass to slap, and I nutted all over her tits. When we were done, we just tossed out the side of the car like a candy wrapper and drove off.

"Obviously she went to the school about it. But what were they going to do, get rid of the whole star football team that was brining in tons of dough? She was also nervous about her precious hubby learning that she had the whole squad splooge inside her. I mean, once we heard the principal say that Ms. Shapiro was just going to have to learn to work alongside us, we realized we could do whatever the fuck we want."

Drew listened carefully as he got pretty stoned.

"Shit that's crazy."

"It ain't crazy," Darius said, "When you bring in the money, you earn the right to do what you want."

"Did you ever see Ms. Shapiro again?"

"Fuck yes I did. Every lunch period, on her knees, as I slammed her face."

"Shit!"

"I'm just telling it as it is. I work my ass off out there on the field. For the rest of the time, I take whatever pussy I want."

Darius took another hit on the bong.

"So what do you say, you wanna get that hall monitor bitch in here? She had some nice big titties I wouldn't mind playing with them."

"I don't know about that, Darius. I've got a girlfriend."

Darius laughed.

"Shit I should've known you thought monogamy was a good idea. That shit's dangerous."

"What do you mean dangerous?"

"I'm just saying it's dangerous for you to be bringing pussy around me if you're in a committed relationship. Look, I respect you and all and I don't want to fuck shit up, but if you're gonna be bringing around a hot piece of ass around our place, you can't expect me to not want to take a turn."

Drew felt his heart sink.

"Darius, I don't know if that's okay."

"Dude, you better make it okay. As long as I'm getting laid, we won't be having a problem. Like I said, I don't want to fuck shit up. So that's on you to make sure we don't get there. You follow?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Good thing, lil man, now pass me that bong."

He took one long hit and set it down.

"Now you can stay here and be all monogamous and shit," he said, "But I'd like to take a go at that big titty white bitch down our hall. If you change your mind, head on down before I completely obliterate that pussy."

Darius stood up and got ready to leave, but paused at the door.

"Shit man, I didn't mean to make things awkward. I'm just being truthful. Now look, this advisory bitch was talking shit to you earlier, I know she make you look like a punk. Come on at least and watch this shit. It doesn't have to be cheating and I bet you'll enjoy seeing the kind of fucked up nonsense I'm about to do to her."

Drew was feeling pretty stoned and thought, what the fuck. He stood up and followed his new roommate out the door and down the hall.

Chapter 9: Lessons for a Thick Bitch

As the RA, Gaby didn't have to use the common bathrooms. Her larger room had its own private facility, which is where she was.

Gaby stood in the glass enclosure of the shower, washing herself. She heard the slam of her bedroom door opening and spun around to see Darius and Drew standing there.

"Excuse me!" she shouted, covering her breasts with her hands to keep them from seeing. It was no use. Her naked arms couldn't cover her big slippery tits.

"Bitch, shut up," Darius said. He took off his clothes and got into the shower with her. Drew leaned against the wall, feeling high and interested.

The glass was foggy from the hot water, but Darius soon shoved her so that her big tits pressed buoyantly against it.

"You got a great body, bitch," Darius said, stroking his hands down her hips and side.

"Let go of me, you animal," Gaby shouted.

"The fuck did you just call me? You racist as the rest of them," Darius said, "Time to shut that mouth up."

He thrust her onto the floor and opened her lips with his fingers. "Smile, bitch," he said, and slipped the head of his cock in. Most white girls struggled to take all of Darius's cock in the first go, but Darius helped her along by shoving her head down to the base of his cock immediately.

"Fuck yes," he said, pounding into her face like it was a toy for his use, "My man, you want to come take some of this?"

"I'm good," Drew said, but he couldn't help but stare at the pulsing bulge in Gaby's throat as Darius rammed his cock deeper into her.

Darius got bored with using her face, and flipped her over like a piece of meat and stuffed himself up her snatch.

"Ohhoo-ah!" she shouted as he inserted.

"You fucking asshole," she yelled, "You think you can just come in here, and, and, and--" She stuttered as her eyelids flashed down and her face crinkled into a look of visceral pleasure.

"Fuck," she purred as Darius kept fucking her, her voice trailing off into a moan.

"This pussy is tight!" he yelled as he went at it. His heavy wet balls were slapping her white ass as they swayed back and forth.

"White bitches are always warm and tight, I'll tell you that," Darius said.

Gaby's big tits bounced as Darius held her up and fucked her, giving Drew a hypnotic sight of her thick body.

"Shit, you love this black dick, don't you?"

She didn't answer, but moaned, proving his point.

Drew was getting hard. Even though he loved Leah, he found this Gaby attractive, and watching her thick body ravished by this black man was an erotic sight for him.

"Let's see about that ass," Darius suggested. He pulled his hard slimy dick out of Gaby's cunt and slapped it a few times against her ass cheeks.

"Don't you dare touch my ass," she said, but Darius didn't care. He spread open her cheeks and thrust his whole long dick into her ass.

"Fuck I love a thick white girl," Darius said.

"You're fucking scum," she said as he pleasured her harder, "You know back in the day, someone would have lynched you just for looking at me?"

"Well fuckface, now I can take your ass and they'll give me a motherfucking trophy in a couple months."

"Fuck you."

"Oh yeah? You hate this so fucking much, but you're about to cum more than any guy's ever made you cum before."

"I doubt it you fucking pig," she shouted, but Darius just pounded harder at her ass.

Then, just as he promised, her knees started getting weaker. Her legs were spasming and her eyes were flustering as Darius's cock sent waves of pleasure up her ass.

"Fuck!" she cried. A jet of fluid spurted from her pussy down the shower drain, and another, and another.

Darius kept going at her ass, but shoved four fingers inside her pussy with the fluids. Her back crumpled immediately and her face contorted wildly in ecstasy.

The bathroom shook with the echoes of Gaby's deep moans.

After she came, Darius seemed ready to finish himself. He pulled his dick from her ass and pushed her back down on the bathroom tiles.

"I bet this tastes great," he said, and shoved his full length back into her throat. It must have been vile to have her gulping down her own pussy and ass, but she didn't have a choice.

"Now where am I going to cum? Inside this bitch's throat, or onto those tits?"

Drew stared at Gaby's big wet breasts and hoped Darius would pick them.

"I think I'll cover those tits," he said. Drew cheered a little inside.

Darius gave her face three more thrusts and then took out his cock. He wagged it around, stroking down its wet shaft, and aimed right at Gaby's cleavage.

It was like turning on a fire hose. Darius sprayed down Gaby's big white tits with everything he had. It splashed off her chest and onto her arms and face, dripping from her hair onto the bathroom tile.

"I ain't finished yet," he said and continued to spew more and more onto the poor girl's tits. With his hand, he leaked out every last drop from his balls, and then finally backed away.

"You've been awfully quiet over there," he said to Drew, "You're honestly telling me you don't want a turn with this hoe?"

He shook his head, but his stoned mind was still focused on those big breasts of hers, dripping with globs of cum.

"Alright," he said, and smacked Gaby's face down onto the bathroom floor. "Let's go back then."

Drew wanted to let Darius go, and stay behind with Gaby's body. He wanted to feel inside her warm, fucked pussy and grab her sloppy tits. But he felt ashamed to tell Darius that.

"I'm coming," he said, following his new friend out the door and back towards their own room.

"Holy shit," Gaby said, still dizzy with pleasure. She had never been fucked like that before.

"I want more," she thought to herself, before drifting off into a post-fuck sleep.

Chapter 10: Matters of Size

All the way back to her dorm room, Leah got hooted and hollered at by passing men.

"Come back that thing up into me, baby girl!"

"THAT'S A VANILLA SHAKE I WANT TO SLURP DOWN!"

"I want some of that..."

"You got a permit for that ass?"

"How you doin', butter butt?"

Leah ignored it, and marched back into her dorm in a hurry.

She was surprised to see a young woman sitting on bed beside her own. It was her roommate. Leah had completely forgotten that she was going to be meeting her new bunkmate tonight.

What made Leah double take is that the girl was wearing the exact same tight black one-piece swimsuit that she had on.

"Umm, this is awkward," Leah giggled and extended out her hand.

"Megan, nice to meet you," the girl said, "Great to finally put a face to the name. Although I didn't see you at Alpha Delta tonight, I would have remembered!"

"Alpha Delta?" Leah asked.

"Yeah, isn't that where you got your swimsuit? They were handing them out at the welcome event to any girl gifted in the behind. Like you and me." She giggled.

Leah admitted she didn't know what Alpha Delta was and that she had picked up the swimsuit as a coincidence.

"Honey, you're joking! You're going to be spending the next four years here and you've never heard of Alpha Delta fraternity?"

Megan jumped onto her new friend, eager to explain.

"Some schools are known for their academics, or their famous donors, or their beautiful campuses," she began, "But we're known for one thing above all: having the most impressive concentration of black male college students outside of traditionally black colleges. And Alpha Delta is the most exclusive and elite fraternity on campus. So of course it's where all the black studs are."

Leah could tell from the look of arousal on Megan's face that black dudes were kind of her thing.

"And they gave out swimsuits?"

"It's one of their traditions. Girls with thick asses who show up to their party get to flaunt it in one of these."

Megan spun around and showed her taut cheeks to Leah.

"I'm sure if you had gone, they'd have dressed you in one of these as fast as they could. Your ass is gorgeous."

"Thanks," Leah said.

"I can't believe we're roommates," Megan said, "I mean, look at you. Look at us. We're two fit white girls with thick bubble butts. We'll be attracting brothers to our room like a no one else!"

Leah hesitated. "Actually," she said, "I have a boyfriend."

Megan smiled. "I see," she nodded, "Is he hot? Is he pledging Alpha Delta? If he's hot enough to score you, I'm sure he's Alpha Delta material."

"Well, from the sound of it, probably not," Leah said, "He's actually white."

Megan shook her head in disbelief.

"You brought a white boyfriend to this school?" she said, half laughing, "Don't tell me you're not into black guys. This place is like a buffet!"

Leah sat down on the bed, and decided to open up to her roommate. So she told her the whole story, from Drew's brother waving his pink dick at her on the golf course, to the shower at the gym, to Pete's big black dick penetrating her throat.

"So actually, I have had my fair share of black guys," Leah finished, patting her flat stomach which was still filled with Pete's cum.

"Leah, that's the hottest thing I've heard all day! I'm practically soaking myself. So tell me this: when are you going to tell Drew?"

Leah gasped. "Never, I think. I still love him and don't want to lose him over a stupid lost bet."

Megan raised her eyebrow suspiciously at Leah.

"Don't give me that," Megan said, "You obviously didn't make that bet expecting to lose. You did it because you wanted Pete's cock in your lips."

Leah defended herself. "I had no idea. Drew has a pretty big penis and I assumed it would be bigger than Pete's."

Megan laughed. "Oh dear, you really are that naive. Didn't you ever watch porn? Black guys are always bigger than white guys, though there's a stud every once in a while. Tell me, how big is Drew's dick?"

Leah extended her forearm and showed Megan just like she had showed Pete.

"Sweetheart, you're joking. Even for a white guy, that's a very small penis! You think Pete and his brother are both just particularly endowed? They're normal or even big and Drew is the one who's small!"

Leah had honestly never considered that. She had always found Drew's penis to be perfectly adequate to her.

"Leah, tonight won't be the last time you see a black cock on this campus. You'll learn for yourself soon that Drew seems to be not just small, but diminutive."

Leah fought back, defending Drew and his size, but it was no use. Megan was confident that she was wrong and would see that in due time.

"Why don't you bring Drew back here tomorrow night," Megan suggested, "I have a date with an Alpha Delta brother. I bet if we did a side by side comparison, you'd see that Drew is no contest."

"Perhaps," Leah said hesitantly. She was feeling tired now, and didn't want to fight any more with her new roommate.

"I've got a feeling that rooming with me is going to be one of the most important experiences of your life," Megan bragged as they shut off the lights for bed. "Pretty soon, I bet, you'll end up on the same track as me."

"And what track would that be?" Leah asked sleepily.

"The track that gets you pleasured like a sex doll by some of the most virile young studs who live on the planet."

Leah closed her eyes and curled her body up under the covers. Before drifting off, she let out a little involuntary burp. It tasted like semen.

Chapter 11: Working Things Out

Drew felt bad about what he did with Gaby. When he woke up the next morning and saw he had a text from Leah, his chest sunk into his stomach.

"Me and my new roommate are hitting the gym this morning. Come with us so you can meet her."

Drew hated working out and was completely out of shape, but he was feeling guilty so he said he would. He had to dig way into the bottom of his things to find his fancy but unused Nike sneakers.

When he met Leah at the fitness center, he began to feel better. She looked so amazing in her Lululemon tights and ponytail. Leah never looked sexier than when she was going to the gym.

He leaned in to kiss her and felt the warmth of her tight body against his gut.

Soon, Leah's spry roommate Megan joined them.

Drew had to take a step back to take them both in. Leah was an incredible beauty on her own, but standing next to Megan the two of them glowed.

They did their introductions, and Drew tried to keep his composure.

Leah's roommate was fucking hot!

At the gym, Drew panted his way up a stairmaster while Leah and Megan briskly pressed forward on the treadmills.

The girls went at the same high pace for an hour without taking a break. They were young and in great shape, so their bodies only perspired with a thing layer of healthy sweat. Drew on the other hand was a mess. He was so sweaty he looked like he had fallen in a puddle.

The girls powered off their machines and patted themselves down with fluffy white towels. Drew could barely keep his breath as they rejoined together.

"That felt great," Leah said, stretching her arms over her head, "Why don't I get us some smoothies while you two catch up?"

"Sounds great," Megan said, and turned to chat with Drew.

Leah walked along pleased with herself down the hallway to the smoothie bar. But she nearly fell over in surprise when she saw the man behind the counter: it was the bulky black body of Pete.

"Hey there, sweet thing," he said as Leah approached.

Leah remembered Pete's long black cock pumping cum down her throat... it was only the night before.

"Can we not," Leah said, with gritted teeth. She didn't want to risk Drew walking by and seeing.