Fresh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So there's your lesson," he said, zipping up, "Now get back in that shower, clean yourself off, and think about what I said."

The old man left the poor girl on the floor before his cum had even finished dripping down her inner throat.

Leah stood up and brushed herself off. She liked what the old man said, that she could use her body to get what she wanted. It felt better than being passed around like she had the last few days.

The big question was: what was it she actually wanted?

Chapter 15: Open Season

The phone perked up with a ring. Leah was finishing rubbing lotion onto her legs on the locker room bench. She had scrubbed every inch of her skin until she smelled like lavender and lemon. She was feeling fresh and new.

"Come by in 1 hour," said the text from Mackenzie, her older friend from the amazing sorority Leah had her eyes on.

Truth be told, Leah was exhausted and would have loved to get into pajamas underneath her duvet. But if she wanted to be a sorority girl, she should probably start acting like one. Besides, she liked Mackenzie a lot.

Leah walked through campus towards the sorority house. Seeing it in daylight for the first time, it looked like a magical castle.

Mackenzie took her up to her room and closed to door.

"Freshie Leah," she greeted her, smiling widely, "I'm so glad you came." The two girls sat down on her bed.

"I wanted to give you a bit of a heads up," she began, "That it's about to be open season."

"Open season?" Leah asked quizzically.

"Open season is what we call it when the sororities all start recruiting for new members," she said, 'It's sort of a campus tradition, and it's the most important time of the year for Greek life."

Leah's heart jumped up. She thought it proper and appropriate for her to be a sister here.

"That's great," she said, keeping her cool.

Mackenzie paused. "Leah, I also wanted to ask your help with something."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Let me ask: what has it been like for you in the last couple days here on campus?" Mackenzie gestured with her arm like she was jerking off a dick.

Leah's memories cycled through her mind. She had gotten on her knees at a party and been videotaped sucking a big black dick. She had egged her boyfriend to jerk off in the middle of a cafeteria. She had been eaten out in a toilet stall. She had given a handjob in the back of a smoothie stand, been taken by who knows how many baseball players, and then sucked off their coach just a little before.

"I didn't think it would be like this," Leah said innocently, "Just a couple days ago, I thought I wouldn't touch any other man than my boyfriend."

"Guys here are different than guys anywhere else," Mackenzie said, "This school has a certain reputation, and attracts a certain type of guy. I'm actually very interested in this sociological and biological phenomenon. It's a research topic of mine."

"Interesting, can you say more?"

"Maybe another time I can explain fully. But Leah, I want you to help."

Leah paused and bit her lip. "Help how?"

"I'm trying to gather data as part of my experiment, and I think a girl like you would be a perfect subject: new to campus and with a gorgeous slim body."

Leah coyly blushed as this upperclassman flattered her.

"How can I help?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Basically, I need lots of samples. Samples of a particular kind, from multiple people. Do you know what I mean?"

"Cum," Leah said immediately, "You want me to get you cum samples."

"Well sort of," Mackenzie explained, "Not just jizz, like, from men. Also women."

"Like from me?" Leah said, laughing, "Mackenzie of course, I can give that to you."

"Perfect," said the friend, "Is now a good time?"

"Now?" Leah asked, "How do you expect me to do that?"

Mackenzie reached into a drawer in her night stand and pulled out a long glass dildo."

"I call this guy the crow bar," she said grinning., "Because he always pries my panties open."

Leah laughed. "You want me to masturbate?"

"Only if you feel comfortable."

"Of course I do. Hand it over." Leah took the glass dildo and looked it over. It was curved and long, and had a round tip at reflected light across the room.

"You use this yourself?" Leah asked.

"Yes, but I promise it's clean and free of any other samples."

"That's fine," Leah said. She peeled off her tights and shimmied them to the ground. Her bare flesh was still glistening from the lotion.

She slipped her thumbs onto the waist band of her panties and dropped them to the floor. This wasn't the first time Leah had been naked in front of her friend, but it would be the first time she masturbated in front of another woman.

Leah lay down on the bed and looked at Mackenzie for reassurance.

"Is there anything I can do to help you get off?" Mackenzie asked.

"No, I think I'll be okay. I had a very sexual couple of days, and my mind should be able to conjure plenty of fun memories."

Leah closed her eyes. The bed was so comfortable, exactly how she was hoping for after her time in the gym. She slowly rubbed the dildo onto her pelvis, and was surprised at how warm it was.

As Leah slid down on her skin, she could feel Mackenzie's scientific gaze watching her. She never thought of herself as someone who was into women, but the idea of this girl watching her was turning her on. Leah realized that this feeling of vulnerability, of being naked and forced to pleasure herself, would be a turn on no matter who was watching.

She rubbed the glass wand onto her clit. It responded by swelling with feeling. She could hear the soft scribble of Mackenzie taking notes. It made her wet.

Leah played with her clit only for a couple of minutes. The warm sphere of the tip was perfect for teasing her body, and the wave of feelings collected in her hips, which felt like they were gorged with potential.

Finally, Leah eased the tip down towards her opening. She was as excited as she had been all week, which was saying something. All of this potential was leaking out of her, laying the groundwork for an explosive finish.

The glass wand slipped inside effortlessly, and her body responded immediately. Her hips buckled and the wave of pleasure flooded up her stomach and into her shoulders like a shower of sensitivity. She thrust the wand deeper and the intensity heightened up her thrashing body.

Leah's eyes spun open and her gaze immediately met with Mackenzie's. Every pore of her body flooded with excitement when she saw the sweet woman watching her on the bed. She continued filling herself with the dildo, and had to hold back a moan.

"I'm close," Leah admitted, her voice skipping as her moan forced itself up through her lips.

"Keep going," Mackenzie commanded, "I'm ready."

Leah worked harder with the dildo and felt her nipples tighten with pleasure.

Mackenzie reached forward towards Leah's pussy. Careful not to interrupt her passion, she lightly touched her finger to the close interior of Leah's thighs.

Feeling the touch, Leah's body erupted. The reserves of feeling stored in every corner of her body burst and flowed down to her opening. Mackenzie cupped her hands, catching every drop expelled from Leah' body.

"I... I....," Leah tried to speak, but her body was too busy flushing outward to form coherent words.

Her chest thrust upwards and Leah couldn't prevent a loud, curling moan escaping. It was so loud she imagined the rest of the home could hear her pleasure.

Finally, her body fell downward. It had been as if she were floating, and were suddenly yanked back to the Earth.

Her brow was covered in sweat. Mackenzie's hands were filled with a puddle of Leah's juices.

"Leah, that was incredible," Mackenzie beamed, pouring the collection into a zip bag.

"I'm so embarrassed," she admitted, "I didn't expect to put on such a show."

"Don't you dare apologize," said the girl, "To be honest, you're not the first girl who I've collected a sample from. But you are the first one who's got be hot and bothered like I feel now."

Mackenzie's body was inhaling and exhaling deeply. Her own forehead was sweating as well. Leah could practically see the sexual imagination projecting from her forehead.

"I'll see you around soon," Mackenzie managed to say, handing Leah her clothes, "Open season starts sooner than you'll expect, so get ready to see a lot more of us."

Pushing her out of the room swiftly, Leah didn't have time to redress. The door slammed in her face while she held her crumpled panties and leggings in her arm like a street animal.

"Go for it, girl," Leah said, knowing that Mackenzie was stripped naked on her moist bed with the same dildo likely thrusting inside her now.

As she marched down the stairs, Leah heard her friend's moans pulsing through the house. What an unexpected visit!