Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

Eva put her cup down on the table, taking her time before replying.

"Actually, Bonnie, I was thinking the opposite. If it was the wine that made you kiss me, maybe you should be drinking wine more often." She stared intently at her friend.

Bonnie stared back. "You mean you'd like to do it again?" Her voice was very quiet.

Eva nodded at the attractive brunette. Her heart was hammering again. "Yes. Would you?"

Bonnie put her cup down too. "Yes I would. I suppose we could kiss a little just to prove to ourselves that yesterday really didn't mean anything more than just a bit of fun."

"That's what I was thinking too" said Eva. She patted her lap. "You were sitting here, if I remember correctly." She smiled encouragement at her friend.

Bonnie smiled back, stood up, and walked over to Eva's chair. She hiked her dress up a few inches so that she could swing her leg across. Bonnie straddled Eva's legs and sat down in her lap. She inched herself a little forward, causing her dress to push up completely, exposing smooth sun-tanned thighs.

Eva lay back so that her head was resting on the back of the chair. Bonnie leaned toward her friend. "Let me know when you want me to stop, Baby, OK?"

Eva nodded, and Bonnie placed her mouth on her friend's lips, and stroked her blonde hair gently. Eva opened her mouth slightly. At first she put her hands on Bonnie's waist, pulling her closer, encouraging her. Then she let her hands slide down until they were resting on the smooth, exposed thighs. She stroked the skin lightly. The touch of soft hands on smooth thighs, so close to Bonnie's crotch, sent a small tremble through both women. Each felt the tremble in the other's lips and tongue.

The previous day's kiss had lasted only about a minute. This time, it lasted longer, much longer. And it was more intense, as Bonnie pushed her mouth down hard on Eva, pushing her blonde head into the cushion of the chair while her long dark hair cascaded over her friend's face. Their tongues caressed as their mouths worked. These were lovers' kisses, not the kisses of mere friends. But neither woman seemed to notice or care.

After several minutes of silence, except for the sound of wet kisses, Bonnie reluctantly pulled her mouth away, and leaned back to look at her friend, who seemed in a trance.

"How was that, Baby?"

Eva was silent for a few seconds. She opened her eyes and looked at her friend dreamily. "That was wonderful; truly wonderful."

"I thought so, too. It's amazing, kissing a woman is so different from kissing a man. It's much nicer than I would have ever expected. Everything is so much, well, so much softer." Bonnie leaned forward and gave the blonde another kiss, a short one with just the slightest hint of tongue. Eva stroked Bonnie's thighs some more.

"Well, I hate to say it, but it's time to be going. I would have liked to have kept that up for a little while longer." Bonnie swung herself off Eva's lap and stood up, her dress falling back into place.

Eva stood up also, and the friends hugged quietly.

"That proves that our theory is correct, doesn't it?" she whispered into Bonnie's ear. "Close friends like us can have a little smooch now and then, and it's nothing more than a sign of affection, right? It's nothing more than a little affection between close friends."

"That's right, Baby, just a sign of a close friendship" Bonnie whispered back.

As they walked to the door, Bonnie spoke again. "Now that we've proved to ourselves that it is completely innocent, we can kiss each other any time we feel like it, right?"

Eva agreed, and to prove how innocent it all was, she gave her friend another soft, lingering kiss on the mouth before they reached the front door.

They hugged again. "Anytime we want, any place we want, as often as we want" Bonnie said forcefully. "And it's nobody's business but ours."

As Eva watched her beautiful friend walk away from the house, again looking at her legs, stronger feelings were running through her than the previous time. And she was having more sensual thoughts too. I can't believe it, she thought to herself; a few minutes ago that beautiful woman had her tongue in my mouth, and I had my hands on her thighs. And I loved every second of it. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have such a wonderful, understanding friend, thought Eva.

Chapter 3.

In the next two weeks, Bonnie visited Eva almost every day while their husbands were at work. And every time they were together, they kissed. They no longer asked each other if it was OK, one would simply take the other in an embrace and they would kiss, passionately. It was usually Bonnie who took the initiative, making their encounters slightly more sensual each time. After only a day or two, the kissing began to include caresses, just a small step ahead. While they kissed, Bonnie's hands had slid down Eva's back and rested slightly on the swell of her ass. Eva gave no indication that she objected, which emboldened Bonnie, who lowered her hands further and gently stroked the soft curves. Eva murmured contentedly, and snuggled closer to her friend. Eva began to suspect that her brunette friend had developed a crush on her. The idea appealed to her bi-curious nature, so she made no attempt to stop anything, and even encouraged Bonnie at times. It was exciting to be having such a close friendship with another woman. It's also just harmless fun, thought Eva.

From that day on, Bonnie always held Eva's curvy ass as they kissed, caressing gently, and soon Eva began to caress Bonnie's ass too.

Not long after that, as Bonnie held Eva against a wall and kissed her hard, she felt her pubic bone pressing against her friend's groin. It felt good, and she moved her hips slowly backward and forward, in small thrusting motions. It felt good to Eva, and she moved her feet apart to allow Bonnie to stand between her legs.

Eva whispered into Bonnie's ear, "It feels like you're fucking me. Don't stop!" Both of them giggled, and Bonnie continued her sensual thrusting. It was only a small bit different from things they had done before, and Eva did not attach great importance to it. In a way, it was a bit like the surprise kiss on the first day.

Small steps, taken slowly, are barely noticed. Bonnie was clearly trying to move things along faster, and Eva was enjoying the ride. The kisses and caresses were much too pleasant to stop.

Three weeks after their new close relationship started, Eva sat in her living room and watched the adult movie she had rented that morning. The plot was about women in the corporate culture, but focused on two women in particular. A young blonde woman, beautifully dressed in a sexy, dark business suit and blouse, had made a major error, and was being coerced into having sex with her female manager, otherwise she would be fired. It was a well-used plot in adult movies, but Eva sat with her eyes glued to the screen. She watched the shapely manager lock her office door, and lead the helpless blonde to a couch. Made to lie down on the couch, the employee was completely undressed and her legs pushed apart. The manager with the long brunette hair performed oral sex on her victim, eventually causing the blonde to climax. The employee then stripped the manager, they traded places on the couch, and the reluctant employee was ordered to lick the manager's pussy until she, too, climaxed. By the end of the scene, the once-reluctant employee was a happy participant in the sex.

Eva was fascinated by the movie, and it affected her greatly. She lay back in her chair, spread her legs, put a hand inside her panties and stroked herself, seeking relief from the sexual tension that had built up in her.

She realized that she badly needed a hug from Bonnie.

In the afternoon, Bonnie arrived for her usual visit. She was immediately struck by the mood of her younger friend. Her skin seemed to be glowing and even her movements seemed to be more sensual than usual. She seemed to be slightly distracted. Bonnie liked the change. Later, they were sitting in the sunroom, just as they had done on the first day of their relationship. It was a stifling hot day, and the friends were wearing their usual light cotton sundresses. They finished their cold drinks and Eva stood up

Eva held out her hand to her friend. "Let's sit on the sofa; there's more space."

Bonnie took Eva's hand and they walked to the large sofa. It was a Monday, and Bonnie hadn't seen Eva since the previous Thursday, so she was excited to be with her again. And Eva was feeling more excited today too. She was enjoying this new close relationship with her neighbor. She wanted today's kissing to be extra nice as she had felt the absence of the last few days. And the mental images of the movie she had watched earlier filled her mind. She was now certain that Bonnie had a crush on her. She was developing similar feelings for the brunette. She decided that today she would give Bonnie a little extra treat.

They reached the sofa but Eva did not sit down. She turned to Bonnie and said "I don't know about you Honey, but this heat's killing me." Without another word, she pushed the straps of her dress over her shoulders, and let the flimsy dress drop to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and stood there wearing only panties. She looked at Bonnie, while Bonnie gazed at her friend's nakedness. Eva's breasts were small, but her nipples were large and dark. Her body was exquisite.

"Might as well get comfortable, Honey. The dresses are just going to get all tangled up and make us even warmer. Is that OK with you?" and she lay down on the sofa, stretching out like a cat.

"Absolutely" Bonnie whispered, delighted at this unexpected change in their relationship, and she quickly removed her dress too. Like Eva, she didn't have the need of a bra as her breasts were small and firm. Her nipples had hardened at the sight of her near-naked friend. She lay down alongside the blonde, letting their bodies touch. Eva was more aroused than she could remember. She could see Bonnie's breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily, and knew that she was aroused also.

"Does it bother you that we're almost naked, Honey?" Eva asked quietly. "You're my best friend, so it doesn't bother me at all."

"Of course not, Baby. I love the feel of your skin." And Bonnie snuggled closed to her adorable friend. She was thrilled at what Eva had done.

The women wrapped their arms around each other, and their lips met in a slight tentative kiss. They could feel their breasts pressing together.

"Are you comfortable?" Eva whispered.

Bonnie nodded. "Yes, I might never want to move from here."

"Nor me, darling. I really need you today."

That was the first time ever that Eva had called Bonnie 'darling'. It was a sign for both women that they had entered a new stage in their relationship with each other. There was no more talking. The women melted into each other. The kissing was tender, although sensual, at first, but as the minutes ticked by, the mouths got hungrier, the kissing more passionate. From their mouths to their knees, the women's bodies were pressed hard against each other. Eva thought of the women on the couch in the movie.

The intensity of their embrace grew also, and as the two bodies pressed together, the long legs entwining and wrapping around each other. The extra contact of the skin served only to increase the passion of the two friends, who were beginning to gasp and pant with the exertions of their erotic struggles.

Bonnie had asserted herself as the aggressor in the relationship, and Eva willingly assumed a more passive role. Bonnie had gradually moved the blonde onto her back, and was now lying fully on top of her. Eva spread her legs to accommodate her friend's body. Their crotches pressed against each other, and both moved their hips from side to side to increase the sensation. Eva reached around and cupped the brunette's tight ass in her hands, and pulled Bonnie's groin as hard against her own as she could.

Without warning, Bonnie gave a low groan and in a strangled voice gasped "Oh fuck it Eva, I'm coming! For god's sake, help me, please" she wailed.

"It's OK darling, let yourself go. Let yourself come for me." Eva whispered urgently and she slid one of her hands down between their sweating bodies, and cupped Bonnie's pussy through her panties. She kept a tight grip on Bonnie's ass with her other hand. She wanted to help her dear friend in this moment of her great need. She pressed her fingers into the softness she felt in Bonnie's pussy, searching for the clit through the panties, and Bonnie let out another cry as she thrust her crotch against Eva's hand, riding the hand like a cock. Their mouths locked together once more and that stifled the noises that Bonnie was making, but she grabbed Eva's nipples with both hands and twisted them sharply, causing Eva to gasp into Bonnie's mouth with pleasure and pain.

Bonnie's orgasm was explosive, and she humped and thrust her hips furiously, gasping and whimpering. She was grinding her mouth hard down on Eva, and Eva knew that her lips were being bruised. But she didn't care as she was getting incredible satisfaction out of giving her friend such a wonderful orgasm. That's what a true friend is for, she reasoned to herself. Besides, she was close to having an orgasm herself.

Eventually, the orgasm passed, and Bonnie collapsed on top of Eva. After a few moments, the sweating brunette rolled off her friend and lay on her side, breathless. Eva caressed her hair, stroking her gently. She thought Bonnie looked stunningly beautiful.

When she had regained her composure, Bonnie looked at her friend and smiled. They were still in an embrace.

"Well, that was really something. I never believed that anything like that would ever happen with us. Are you shocked?"

"Of course I'm not, my love. That was one of the most beautiful moments in my life. I'm thrilled that I was here to share it with you. It was the most natural thing in the world, when you consider how close our friendship has become. It was perfect."

"Almost perfect, Baby, but not quite. The only thing wrong just now was these goddamn panties being in the way. You've no idea how much I needed to feel your fingers on me, or in me, but you couldn't do it for the fucking panties."

"I guess we'll know next time" said Eva.

"Yes we will. There will be no dresses, panties or anything else to get in the way next time. I want nothing, absolutely nothing between you and me. It will be just skin on skin."

"I think I'll enjoy taking your panties off, darling. It sounds lovely and erotic." Eva leaned over and kissed Bonnie, sticking her tongue into her mouth. She had spoken impulsively, not having given the words any thought. But Eva realized that she meant what she said. She wanted to see Bonnie completely naked.

Bonnie pulled back slightly and licked her friend's lips and cheek with a big wet tongue. "I could just eat you up" she murmured. "Just remember one thing Baby. Today it was my turn, next time, it's your turn. And I won't take no for an answer."

"Next time it's my turn? What does that mean?" Eva was not sure what Bonnie was driving at.

"It will be your turn for an orgasm, Baby, what else? You did it for me today. Next time, I'm going to make you come, just like I came today. OK?"

"Oh my god, are you serious? Today was an accident. We were just having our usual friendly smooch session. I didn't mean to make you come. Oh my god, I can't believe we're having this conversation!"

Eva was babbling, partly with nervousness, partly with excitement. The erotic nature of the conversation, and what it implied for her, was arousing her. Her arousal intensified when she felt Bonnie's hand move toward her crotch. Without thinking, she parted her legs.

Bonnie began to nuzzle Eva's stiff nipples while she stroked Eva's pussy through the panties.

"I loved the way you talked to me when I was coming. I want to hear you say those words again. I've never fucked a woman before, but I'm going to fuck you next time were together. Does that feel good, baby?"

Bonnie was referring to her hand, which was stroking Eva's pussy more intently. Eva had spread her legs even wider.

"Yes, it feels good. It feels wonderful." Her hips were beginning to rise and fall in time to Bonnie's caresses.

"It's too bad I have to stop, but only for now. Time marches on, and we have two husbands who will be expecting their dinner when they get home."

Reluctantly, the women pulled themselves away from each other, dressed and parted company. The farewell kisses and embraces at the door were the most intense yet, as they stroked each other's pussy and fenced with each other's tongue. Until today, neither one had touched the other's breasts or pussy. Now, in a matter of a couple of hours, everything had changed.

Bonnie spoke quietly, but intently to her friend. "Remember, next time, no panties, and it's your turn to have a good time. OK?"

Eva, feeling overwhelmed, merely nodded.

They both said "I love you" as Bonnie left.

In bed that night, Karl wondered if his wife had been drinking wine during the day. She was incredibly passionate again, something that was happening more frequently. She had definitely changed recently, and it was a change he was enjoying. He was having the best sex he'd ever had. His beautiful, blonde wife had turned into an insatiable fucking machine. He wondered what was going through her mind.

Chapter 4.

Eva didn't hear from Bonnie at all next day, so when she arose from bed the day after that, she knew that she would be hearing from her in a few hours. They never went more than two days without at least talking on the phone. This would not be a normal day, so Eva took extra care in bathing and selecting the clothes she would wear.

When Bonnie called shortly after lunch to say that she was coming over for a visit, Eva realized that she was actually trembling with nerves and anticipation.

Bonnie walked in through the door wearing her usual light cotton dress (she thought of these dresses as her 'fast removal' clothes) and stopped dead and stared when she saw Eva.

"Are you going out, Eva?" she asked in alarm.

Eva had dressed in a conservative dark gray business suit. The jacket was form-fitting, pinched in at the waist, and the suit had a tight, short skirt. A light blue blouse highlighted her blonde hair and blue eyes (Eva liked to wear blue for that reason), and around her neck there was a single choker strand of pearls. Her high-heels shoes made the tall elegant woman even taller and more elegant.

In a word, Eva was stunning. And she had dressed herself exactly the same as the blonde employee in the movie she had recently watched, in which the employee was subjected to a lesbian rape.

"No Honey, I'm not going out." She laughed aloud at her friend's reaction. "I just felt that I wanted to wear something special today ... for you."

"My god Eva, you look like a model out of a fashion magazine ... except better. Am I allowed to hug you?"

"You don't have a choice, Honey, come here" and Eva held out her arms to her friend.

The women embraced and kissed in their usual manner. Eva leaned back against the wall in the hallway, and pulled Bonnie closer. They were hugging cheek to cheek, with Eva's mouth next to Bonnie's ear.

"You're trembling, Baby" whispered Bonnie.

"I know, but I can't help it. I'm really nervous. Can we talk about this?"

"We can talk about anything you want, Baby" said Bonnie. The conversation was being conducted in a whisper. She began to stroke Eva's back, trying to soothe her.

Eva kissed Bonnie lightly on the cheek before she spoke. "I'm wondering, do you think we're doing the right thing? I mean, we're talking about having sex together. That is really, really wild, don't you think? We're married women."

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers