Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning conspiratorially, he quietly closed the front door, slipped off his shoes and tip-toed down the hallway toward the bedroom. He reeled from side to side, steadying himself by putting his hands on the walls. This is going to be fun, he smiled to himself. He had never come home from work early during his entire marriage, so he knew that Eva would be surprised when she wakened to find him in bed beside her.

Still grinning like a mischievous schoolboy, Karl opened the bedroom door very slowly and quietly, and tip-toed into the room.

Karl's plan had worked. He had entered the bedroom without his wife hearing him. And she was in bed, just as he had expected. But she was not asleep. And she was not alone.

He blinked his bleary eyes trying to focus on the figures on the bed, his alcohol-befuddled brain trying to comprehend what he was seeing. His wife, Eva, was lying naked on her back, her head tilted back and her eyes closed, obviously close to an orgasm. Lying between his wife's legs was a slim woman with long brunette hair. Although he couldn't see her face, he knew instantly it was his neighbor, Bonnie. The brunette's head was moving slowly up and down in his wife's crotch. The slow arm movement by the brunette told him that his wife was also being finger-fucked.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" he roared as loud as he could. The shout made his head pound. And the effect on the two women on the bed was dramatic.

Bonnie looked up from between Eva's legs, saw Karl standing at the door, and let out a shriek of fright and fear. Eva sat up in the bed, looked at Karl, then flopped back down again, covering her face with her hands.

Bonnie leapt out of the bed, scrambling to pick-up her clothes, and burst into tears. She retrieved her panties, dress and sandals then, still naked, made a dash for the door. As she flew past him, Karl swung a stocking foot at her backside, missed, and almost swung himself off his feet. He grabbed the wall to stop himself from crashing to the floor.

"NEVER SET FOOT IN MY HOUSE AGAIN, BITCH" he roared again at Bonnie, who had stopped momentarily at the front door to quickly put on her panties and dress, then ran out the door still sobbing, sandals in hand.

Karl turned back to the bed. Eva hadn't moved, except to close her legs, and was still covering her face with her hands.

"Well?" he snarled. "Say something." He couldn't shout anymore as his head was pounding. He was feeling awful. He needed to lie down.

Slowly, Eva sat up and moved off the bed. She began to dress, picking her clothes off the floor.

"I'm really sorry Karl; really, really sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

"And that's it? That's all you have to say?" The room was beginning to sway. Karl knew he was going to vomit.

"Are you feeling OK, Karl? You're very pale."

Karl staggered past her and reeled into the bathroom. He collapsed at the side of the toilet and vomited into the bowl. He was on the floor for ten minutes before the nausea passed, with Eva waiting anxiously nearby.

He rose to his feet, desperate to lie down. Eva tried to hold him by an elbow, but he pulled his arm away from her.

"You need to sleep, Karl. Why don't you lie down for a while, then we'll talk when you wake up."

"I'm not sleeping in that bed" he snarled. Eva looked at the crumpled sheets on the bed, and could see a wet spot in the area where her crotch had been.

"Come sleep in the guest room then" and this time he let her guide him by the elbow into another room. She pulled the cover off the bed and he collapsed onto it. He was asleep within seconds. Eva covered him with a blanket, then left the room, closing the door quietly behind her. She leaned against the wall and began to sob. What a mess, what a fucking mess, she thought to herself.

She walked to the phone and called Bonnie. Bonnie was close to hysterics.

"Oh god, Eva, what are we going to do? What did Karl say? What are we going to do?" she sobbed over the phone.

"There's nothing we can do at this stage." Eva explained what had happened after Bonnie left. "We'll just have to wait until Karl wakens up, then I'll talk to him. It's really up to him what happens after that. He's a good man, I love him, and I want to save my marriage. I need to tell him that."

"And I don't want anything to happen to your marriage either" wailed Bonnie. "This is all my fault. I'll do anything to save your marriage; all you have to do is ask."

"Let's just take this one step at a time. The first thing is to get Karl talking and listening, and I'll do that as soon he wakes up."

"And what about us?" cried Bonnie, still sobbing.

"I want to save that too. I want to save my marriage, and I want to save our friendship. Right now, I just don't know how to do that. I'll call you tomorrow. OK Honey?"

"OK, Baby ... I'll die if anything comes between us. Remember, count on me for anything if it will help." Bonnie was beginning to calm down.

Eva hung up the phone and went back to her bedroom. She had laundry to do.

Chapter 7.

Karl stayed in the guest room for the rest of the day. When Eva finally went to bed at 11PM, he had still not made an appearance. During the night, Eva heard him get up and use the bathroom, but then he went back into his room.

Next day was a workday, and Karl would normally have been out of the house very early. But it wasn't until about 9AM that Eva heard him get up and go into the shower. When he finally appeared in the kitchen he was still looking the worse for wear from his overindulgence in alcohol. He sat down in a chair without speaking. Eva poured him a coffee and put the mug in front of him.

"Would you like something to eat, Karl?"

Without answering her question, he looked at her with angry, bloodshot eyes. "Just tell me one thing. Was yesterday the first time you were in bed with her?"

"Karl, I'm really sorry about yesterday, and if you let me explain we can work this out together."

"Just answer the question. Was it the first time?"

She looked at him bleakly, drew in a deep breath, and shook her head. "No."

"You bitch" he snarled, rose from the table, picked up his car keys and stormed out of the house, slamming the door loudly behind him. He drove off in Eva's car, his own car still being in the restaurant parking lot. He didn't return until late in the evening.

"Karl, I love you. Our marriage is worth saving, and I'll do anything I have to do to save it. Can we please talk?" Eva blurted out as he walked in.

Karl looked at her silently for a moment or two, then quietly said "I love you too, Eva, but there really isn't much to say, is there? Good night." And walked into the guestroom and closed the door.

The one thing Eva felt that she had in her favor was Karl's hate for changing things. He liked the status quo. He would not want a divorce, or a move to a different city. He would want to get back to where his marriage had been before he saw his wife being fucked by her friend. It was Eva's challenge to determine how to achieve that.

Over the next few days, Eva kept saying she was sorry, kept apologizing, kept saying that she wanted to save their marriage and, slowly Karl began to listen. He wanted Eva to never see Bonnie again, but Eva talked about their many years of friendship, and how Bonnie's friendship was important to her. For several more days, Karl would not listen to those pleas. Bonnie had to go.

Within two weeks they were close to a compromise agreement.

"OK Karl, here's why I'm proposing, and it's what we've more or les agreed to. One, I will be the best wife anyone could ever want. I know that I have been a bit distant lately, but I'll fix that. As far as sex is concerned, whatever you want, whenever you want it, I'll be available for you. That's my guarantee."

"That's the way it should have been all along, but OK, that's agreed" he mumbled huffily. "What else?"

"Two, you'll never see Bonnie again. You'll never see Bonnie and me together again. Bonnie will never be in this house again. I promise you that you will never be embarrassed or humiliated again, as I did to you two weeks ago. If I break either of these promises, you have my approval to kick my ass onto the street and divorce me." Karl's eyes narrowed. "But you're still going to see her?"

"Yes, Karl. I've told you, it's only a friendship ... a very close friendship ... that is no threat to either of us. And it's important to me."
Karl shook his head in disbelief. "OK, I agree. What else?"

"That's it, Karl. There's nothing else I can give you. That should let us lead a normal happy life again."

Karl's eyes narrowed. He was in an aggressive mood, feeling all the righteousness of a man badly wronged. He was going to tighten the screw a bit.

"There's one name conspicuously absent in all of this. I'm being asked to make sacrifices to save our marriage, and so are you. What about your girlfriend? What is she prepared to do to save our marriage. She's more to blame than I am for this mess, yet she's getting off scot-free."

"There's nothing she can do, Karl."

"Sure there is. I can think of something she can do. Every time she fucks you, she has to fuck me as well. One for one. There's a price for her to pay for what has happened, and that's my price."

Eva gasped in disbelief. "I can't ask her to do that."

"You can, and you will. You want a deal? OK, I've heard your offer, and now you've heard mine. What's it going to be?"

"She will never agree."

"All right, I'll make it easy on you both. Once a month, I get to fuck her once a month. And that's for me agreeing to turn a blind eye to your 'friendship."

Eva looked at him. "You agree with the other two conditions I proposed?"

Karl nodded. "But there is no deal without the condition I just mentioned. And it's up to you to get her to agree."

Eva fell silent, her mind racing. She knew Karl well enough that he was not going to back away from this condition. She also remembered Bonnie's offer the day the whole matter exploded on them. She had said that she would do anything to help save Eva's marriage. In their numerous phone calls since that day, Bonnie had said something similar on several occasions. It was time to find out if she really meant 'anything'. Eva reached a decision.

"Once" she stated firmly.

"What do you mean, once?" Karl was puzzled.

"You can fuck Bonnie once. Not once a month; or once a year ... once! I'm not sure she'll agree, but I'll ask. I will never ask her for more than that. So that's the final part of my offer. Do we have agreement?"

Now it was Karl's time to fall silent. The truth was that he hated the current situation. His initial anger at his wife's betrayal had subsided, and he now wanted to get back to a semblance of a normal life. He wanted to move back into his own bed, he wanted to have normal sexual relations with his wife, he wanted to put all of this behind him, and the sooner the better. But he needed to retain some sense of dignity demonstrate that he was the wronged party and needed to be compensated. He stood up.

"Stand up" he ordered his wife. Puzzled, she stood up. She was dressed in her tennis outfit. She was wearing a white turtle-necked, sleeveless sweater over a short white pleated skirt, her frilly panties under the skirt, and white socks and tennis shoes. She looked tall and elegant and classy.

"Maybe we have a deal. Let's put one part of it to the test and we'll see. I want to have sex with you right now."

Eva was thrilled. She hadn't had sex with her husband in almost three weeks, and she missed him. It also meant that maybe their marriage was going to be OK after all.

"That's wonderful, Karl, wonderful. Let's go to bed!"

"Not the bed. I want to fuck you right here" and he nodded toward the kitchen table.

Eva knew immediately that she was being put on trial. Their deal was that she would be available 'any place any time.' If she failed now, there would be no deal, no marriage, perhaps no Bonnie. It was an easy decision.

"On the table?" she cooed. "Oh, how lovely, it's been a long time since we did it on the table. Would you like me to suck your cock a little bit first?"

"That's not necessary. Just bend forward over the table."

Eva did as she was told, bending over the table and wiggling her ass provocatively at her husband. "This is so exciting. I can hardly wait until I feel you inside me."

Karl flipped Eva's miniskirt up onto her back, exposing the frilly panties. He caressed her ass through the panties. "I bet the guys at the tennis club love these panties, huh?"

"Yes they do, Honey"

"I bet they all want to fuck you, don't they?"

"Yes they do, but the only cock I ever want to feel inside me is yours, and I want to feel it right now."

Karl pulled the panties down over her hips and legs, and pulled them over one shoe, leaving them dangling from one of Eva's ankles. He pushed her legs wide apart. He unfastened his pants and let them fall to the ground, pushing his boxer shorts down to his ankles also. His cock stood out stiffly. It had been a long time since he had had any relief, and he was ready now.

He moved in behind her open legs, and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the wet folds of flesh where her legs joined. He found the moist opening, and pushed forward hard. He slipped in easily to where it was warm and tight, and the exquisite feeling was almost beyond belief. He groaned in pleasure, and Eva let out a small murmur of happiness.

"That's it, Honey, I feel you inside me. Please fuck me hard. We've been waiting too long for this."

Karl grasped his wife by the hips and began to thrust into her. For a few moments, the only sound in the kitchen was the slap-slap-slap of his thighs hitting her naked buttocks, and the creaking of the table as it bore the weight of their fucking. Then Karl groaned aloud as he felt himself coming. Eva felt his cock swelling inside her and tightened her muscles as hard as she could. She was rewarded with an even louder groan, and his thrusts came faster and faster as his cum squirted deep inside her body. She was not ready to come, but she pushed her ass back into his groin to increase his satisfaction and penetration.

He lay quietly on top of her for several minutes after his orgasm subsided. She lay quietly also, still bent over the table, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her.

With a contented sigh, he pulled out of her and began to dress. He slapped her naked, exposed ass, but it was a light, playful slap.

"OK Eva, that was very good. I'd almost forgotten how good a fuck you can be when you're in the mood. And I'm moving back into our bedroom tonight. Now, you've proven to me that you're prepared to keep your end of the deal, so it all hinges in your girlfriend. If she lives up to her part of the bargain, then I guess you and I can get back to a normal life."

Eva was smiling at him coyly as she pulled up her panties. "I'll talk to Bonnie today." Her nipples were stiff, and clearly visible through her sweater.

"Good" he answered. I'll be home from work at 2PM on Wednesday. Tell her to be in my bed when I get here. If she isn't here and ready for me, I guess our deal is off and I'll be talking to a lawyer. Be sure to tell her that."

Chapter 8.

"It's not really a big surprise" said Bonnie as she stirred her coffee slowly. She put down the spoon. Eva and Bonnie were sitting in a quiet booth in a local coffee shop, and Eva had just told her friend what Karl was demanding.

"Karl's right in a way" Bonnie continued. "I'm as responsible as you for this mess, so it's only fair that I have to pay some of the price for putting things right again."

"I'm so sorry, Bonnie" said Eva, close to tears. "But I really think he means what he says about a divorce if you don't agree."

"There's no need to worry about a divorce, Baby. I'm going to give Karl what he wants."

"You are? I feel sick about this, but it means that we can go back to where we were, more or less."

"That's why I'm doing it Eva. I want your marriage to be happy again, and I want our friendship to get back to where we were. Deep down, I suspected it might come to this one day. I may have been born at night, but I wasn't bornlastnight."

"Will you be OK?"

"Sure, I'll be fine. I just hope Karl doesn't go in for any weird stuff, if you know what I mean."

"No, no, he's a gentle and considerate lover." Then she added, "But I expect that he will be very vigorous."

"I can handle vigorous" said Bonnie, and she smiled at her friend. "Now stop thinking about it. You've fucked Karl probably a thousand times in your marriage. It's no big deal for me to take your place in his bed for a couple of hours."

"I can't believe how wonderful you are. No wonder I love you so much." Tears welled up in Eva's eyes. She reached over and held Bonnie's hands.

"Believe me, Eva, it could have been worse. He could have demanded that I have a party with all his buddies, and let them all take turns with me. Think about that!"

"Oh my god, Bonnie" Eva gasped, her eyes wide with horror.

"Tell Karl that I'll be there at 2PM on Wednesday. Now, let's go sit in my car for a little while" Bonnie smiled. "There's a reason I parked in the farthest away spot, and my car has tinted windows." She gave Eva a meaningful wink.

Eva smiled and leaned across the table toward her friend. "You've got an hour to make me come" she whispered.

Bonnie whispered back "That's about 50 minutes more than I'll need."

The two friends laughed, rose from the table, and walked out to the parking lot.

Bonnie kept her word on both counts. In the privacy of the back seat of her car, she removed her blonde friend's panties, and with skilful use of her tongue and fingers, brought Eva to a quick climax. Then she mentally prepared for Wednesday.

Shortly before 2PM on Wednesday, Karl pulled into his driveway. Eva's car was gone, but he could see Bonnie's car parked in the next driveway. Things appeared normal.

He entered his house. Everything was quiet. He put his briefcase and keys down on the table, and walked down the hallway into his bedroom.

"Hello Karl."

"Hello Bonnie."

Bonnie was lying in bed, a sheet pulled up to her chin. All he could see was her head on the pillow. On a nearby chair, he could see her clothes.

"I'm here because Eva told me about your deal. I'm ready when you are" she stated matter-of-factly.

"I half-expected you to change your mind at the last minute."

"No. I'll live up to my end of the deal."

"OK, and so will I." He walked over to the bed and threw back the sheet covering the woman. He was naked, and beautiful. The contrast of the dark hair on the pillow, and the dark pubic hair, made him draw in his breath. He was used to seeing blonde hair in this situation. "You look beautiful" he said simply.

Bonnie didn't answer, but watched him silently as he undressed. He was still in good physical shape, and his body was trim. Her heart began to beat faster as she saw the bulge in his under-shorts. He dropped the shorts to the floor, revealing a thick cock that was already semi-erect. She forced herself to breath slowly and deeply.

Karl, now naked, climbed into bed beside her. She closed her eyes. "Well, Bonnie" he said, as he began to caress her nipples, causing them to stiffen. "You've been fucking my wife, and now you're going to fuck me. That's only fair, right?"

Bonnie nodded. "Yes."

"You're not leaving this bed until I've had two orgasms, OK?"

Bonnie nodded again. "OK"

"Good. Now spread your legs."

She did as she was told, and Karl went to work on her. Bonnie was pleasantly surprised at his touch. He was clearly a skilful lover, and she was enjoying the feelings he was creating. He gently twisted her nipples and ran his fingers through her pubic hair. He put his mouth on hers and, when she felt his tongue pushing against her teeth, she opened her mouth and sucked in the tongue. She would give him everything he wanted so that there would be no opportunity for him to complain about her not keeping her side of the deal.