Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not going to have sex Baby; we're going to make love." Bonnie was thinking fast.

"What's the difference?" asked Eva.

"There's a big difference. I love you, you know that. Do you love me?"

"Yes, of course" cried Eva, hugging her friend tighter than ever.

"Well then, we're both in love, and people in love, make love. We're doing this to show our love for each other. People who are just interested in sex, have sex. See the difference?"

Even to Bonnie's ears, her explanation sounded lame, but Eva was convinced ... and relieved. She knew within herself that she wanted this day to go as planned.

"OK, I can see that. It's just another way of us expressing our love. And there can never be anything wrong with love, can there?"

"That's right Baby, love makes everything alright. So are you OK then?" Bonnie pulled back a little and looked into Eva's eyes, smiling gently.

"I'm more than OK. I want to get started. I've been thinking about nothing else for two days." Despite their nervousness, the women laughed as they hugged again.

Bonnie took Eva's hand. "Let's go find that sofa."

Eva shook her head and smiled. "No. Not today. Come with me."

She led Bonnie by the hand down the hallway and they entered the main bedroom. Eva closed the door behind them. There was a king-sized bed, and the covers had all been pulled back. The only things left on the bed were two satin pillows and a satin sheet to lie on.

Eva kicked off her shoes, bringing herself back down to Bonnie's height. She kissed Bonnie lightly on the mouth. "OK, darling, you've got complete privacy, a large comfortable bed, and a nervous woman who's willing to be fucked. Isn't this what you've wanted?"

The situation was erotic beyond Eva's wildest dreams. The adult movies with sex scenes between two women had always aroused her. Watching attractive women having sex with each other was her biggest turn-on. She had always thought it impossible for her to have sex with another woman, but Bonnie had changed her in the past few weeks. And now she was here, with the most beautiful woman she knew, and she was soon to be a participant in one of the scenes she loved to watch. Bonnie had yet to touch her, but Eva was already on fire with sexual desire.

Bonnie didn't answer her friend's question. In a quick movement of her arms, she drew her dress up over her head and tossed it aside. She was left wearing nothing but tiny panties.

She stepped close to her friend and began to remove Eva's jacket. "Don't move, darling. Leave everything to me."

As Eva stood unmoving, her eyes fixed on her friend's face, Bonnie stripped her slowly, removing her clothes garment by garment. As she removed the tight skirt, Bonnie dropped to her knees and let her hands pull the skirt slowly down the blonde's long legs, letting her hands caress the smooth skin of the outer thighs all the way down. Bonnie saw the goose-bumps on Eva's arms, and smiled to herself with satisfaction. Her friend was more that merely willing ... she was eager.

Very soon, Eva was wearing only her panties, and a lacy bra being worn only because of the special occasion. The bra pushed her breasts up nicely.

"Very nice touch, Baby" said Bonnie as she unclipped the bra, and brushed her hands along Eva's nipples as she removed it.

Both women were trembling slightly as Bonnie cupped Eva's face with her hands and kissed her on the mouth, letting her tongue trace a line along the blonde's lips.

"Nothing left to go but the panties, Baby. Would you like me to remove yours?"

Eva nodded. "Yes."

Bonnie looked at Eva, her eyes dark with lust. "Then ask me to do it, Baby. Ask me to take off you panties."

Eva's heart was pounding. "Bonnie, my darling, please take off my panties" she whispered.

"OK Baby, why do you want me to take off your panties?" Bonnie was finding it difficult to speak.

"Because I want you to fuck me."

Bonnie released a long sigh of contentment, and gave Eva a deep lingering kiss. "Hearing you say that makes me feel so happy."

She dropped down to her knees again, and Eva closed her eyes as she felt Bonnie slide her panties over her hips, down past her knees, and down to her feet. She could feel Bonnie's warm breath on her stomach and thighs. She stepped out of the last item of clothing, and was now completely naked. She was naked and in the embrace of another woman. Her mouth was dry with excitement.

Bonnie stood up again, running her lightly hands over Eva's body as she did so. Eva looked at her friend and smiled again. She put her arms around the slim brunette, ran her hands down the slender back, and tucked her fingertips into the elastic waistband of Bonnie's panties.

"You've stripped me, darling, and now I'm going to strip you to. I'm removing your panties, just as I said I would."

"Yes" was the most that Bonnie could say, in a voice barely audible.

The blonde knelt in front of her friend, pushing down on the panties as she went down. The tiny garment slipped easily over the swell of Bonnie's shapely ass. As Eva slowly pulled them down over the hips, Bonnie's mound of black pubic hair came into view. Impulsively, Eva leaned forward and pressed her face into the mound, letting out her warm breath against the dark clump.

"Oh god" gasped Bonnie, and she placed both her hands on the back of Eva's head. Eva nuzzled the hair lightly with her mouth, then pushed the panties all the way down to the floor and removed them completely. She stood up and took the brunette in her arms.

"Finally, it's just us, and we have absolutely nothing between us. We're both naked, and that's the way it should be for lovers." Both women cupped her hands around her friend's ass, and they pulled each other close as they kissed passionately. The blonde pussy hair mingled with the dark pussy hair, and the new sensation felt wonderful.

Eva lay down on the bed and took two deep breaths, trying to relax herself.

"This is obviously my first time, darling, so I hope I don't disappoint you" said Eva, as Bonnie lay down on the bed alongside her.

"It's my first time too, and you won't disappoint me, my love. You're so beautiful I think my heart is going to burst. Say those wonderful words to me one more time, and then close your eyes, lie back and relax."

Eva closed her eyes and whispered the words Bonnie wanted to hear.

"I love you Bonnie, and I want you to fuck me."

"Yes, my love, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

But Bonnie was in no hurry. She was exhilarated simply looking at the gorgeous blonde, who was stunning in her nakedness. She was absolutely besotted by the woman lying passively beside her. When she had undressed Eva, she had removed all her clothes, but had left the single strand of pearls around her neck. The pearls made the naked beauty look classy and erotic.

As she stroked the body of her beautiful neighbor, Bonnie thought back over the last few weeks. She had seduced Eva, without her friend realizing what was happening. Bonnie had long ago accepted her bi-sexuality, but she had never met a woman who aroused her sexually.

But then she met the delightful, elegant, Eva. Bonnie's lesbian needs were awakened by the unsuspecting blonde, whose lovely face, slender body and shapely ass took Bonnie's breath away. And Bonnie decided that she would have Eva in her bed one day. But it was a difficult task. Eva was clearly not bi-sexual, and seemed to be happily married. Getting her into bed seemed like an impossible task. Bonnie took up tennis to spend more time with Eva. She took up running, so she and the blonde beauty could run together, and shower together in the clubhouse afterwards. But nothing Bonnie tried ever brought them closer to having sex.

Years passed, and it was in a fit of despair, just a few weeks ago, that Bonnie had phoned her friend, and visited her with a bottle of wine. She had used drunkenness as an excuse to pin her friend down and kiss her passionately while pretending to be teasing. Bonnie had panicked, thinking that her rashness would destroy everything, but Eva, her darling Eva, had responded to the kiss and welcomed more.

After that, Bonnie had begun to move her friend towards a physical relationship very slowly, so slowly that poor Eva was not aware of what was happening to her. As their contact became more intimate, Bonnie assured Eva that it was all just friendship. But she could not find the key that would get Eva willingly into a bed. But it all came together dramatically, unexpectedly, just two days earlier when, on a hot day, Eva decided that their dresses were an obstruction to their kissing. She had willingly stripped down to only her panties to embrace the astonished, but ecstatic Bonnie.

Bonnie's orgasm that day, as she ground her crotch against the woman she loved, had been faked. But it gave her the perfect excuse to manipulate poor unsuspecting Eva into bed.

A few minutes earlier, Bonnie had nearly swooned with pleasure as the final obstacle was cleared. Eva had said the words that Bonnie had only heard in her wildest dreams. "Bonnie, please take off my panties, I want you to fuck me."

Bonnie had won. Her long seduction of her beautiful neighbor was complete. She was stunned by the success of her seduction. Four weeks ago Eva had been a heterosexual, happily married housewife. Today she was lying naked on a bed, her legs open, eagerly waiting for another naked housewife to fuck her.

The brunette soaked up her delicious friend with all her senses. She loved the way Eva looked. She loved the way Eva smelled, straight out of the bath. She loved the sound of her soft breathing. She loved the feel of her skin. There was only one sense left to experience ... taste. She needed to taste her adorable friend.

Bonnie looked at the innocent blonde, and felt love and compassion for the younger woman, but she also felt the exhilaration of a person who had just won the lottery. She ran her fingers lightly through the blonde pussy, and began to move.

It was time for her to collect her prize.

While Bonnie was thinking about the events leading up to this encounter, Eva had succeeded in calming down. She was now completely relaxed. Bonnie's slow, tender stroking was exquisite. When she was being kissed, Eva loved the feeling of Bonnie's long hair falling over her face. She felt her lover move away from her face, and begin to slip down her body. Eva felt Bonnie's hair trailing over her breasts and down to her stomach, the lips kissing the flesh the whole way down.

She knew what was about to happen, and her breathing quickened in anticipation. When she felt the first contact between Bonnie's lips and her pubic hair she drew in her breath in a long hiss of pleasure.

Eva opened her long legs to receive her friend.

Bonnie moved in between Eva's legs and kissed the mound lightly. It smelled sweet and delicate. She had enjoyed putting her mouth on Eva's mouth these past few weeks. Now she would enjoy putting her mouth on Eva's cunt. She used her fingers to spread the intimate folds, and pressed her mouth onto the exposed flesh. She was pleased with the reaction she got from Eva, who convulsed suddenly, her hips pushing upward seeking more contact with Bonnie's mouth. Bonnie used her tongue to give a long, slow upward stroke along the length of Eva's pussy, ending when she seized the protruding clit between her lips. She slid a finger into Eva's wet cunt.

Eva gasped aloud and climaxed. There had been too much eroticism, too much anticipation of new experiences, and her body could not contain the exhilaration of the exquisite feeling of Bonnie's tongue on her pussy. Her orgasm had come in less than a minute. She climaxed hard, gasping aloud as she thrust her pussy against the beautiful mouth of her beautiful friend.

As the orgasm subsided, Bonnie released the clit from her lips, but stayed between her friends legs, stroking and caressing the thighs and stomach.

That was the first orgasm. Bonnie knew, as all women know, that the first orgasm is seldom the best orgasm. She looked forward to pleasuring Eva again, as soon as she had recovered.

Eva lay in a slight orgasmic daze. She liked the feeling of Bonnie's caresses. And she loved the sensations that Bonnie's tongue had created. Her pussy was tingling. The orgasm had been exquisite. She felt stunned with emotion. There was only one thing she was sure of. She was sure she was in love.

And she wanted to be fucked again.

But Bonnie was in need of release also. When Eva's breathing had settled down, Bonnie rolled onto her back and pulled the slim blonde on top of her. She opened her legs, and Eva settled her hips between them.

"Please make me come, Baby. I need to feel your mouth on me."

Eva gave a whispered "Yes" and kissed her friend deeply. Then she began to push herself lower, kissing Bonnie's throat before sucking gently on her erect nipples. She spent only a minute or so on those delicious nubs, then went lower still. She was acting out the sex scenes she had seen on lesbian movies, so she knew what to do. She dragged her lips over Bonnie's flat stomach and ran her mouth and nose through the dark pubic hair.

Bonnie opened her eyes briefly and looked down at Eva. All she could see was the top of the blonde head moving between her thighs. It was a wonderful, satisfying sight.

"That feels wonderful, Baby. I think I'm going to come fast." Bonnie's voice was hoarse with arousal.

Eva had thought that she could never perform oral sex on a woman, but it came easily to her and she enjoyed the pleasure of knowing that she was making her friend climax. Eva did the same to her friend as Bonnie had done to her, spreading the pussy lips, licking the soft folds and teasing the clit with her tongue. She inserted first one, then two fingers into Bonnie's wet hole, and felt the fingers being gripped by internal muscles.

It was more than Bonnie's excited body could take, and she groaned into an orgasm, her hips pushing up and down rhythmically against Eva's mouth, which maintained firm contact with the pussy of her climaxing friend. While she was in rapture, Bonnie whispered "Oh Eva!" quietly, over and over. When the orgasm eased, Bonnie pulled the blonde into her arms, held her tight, and wept with happiness.

Before the afternoon was over, and after a long spell of kissing, hugging, and caressing, they each gave the other another orgasm, using a combination of tongues and fingers while in the '69' position. A happy and contented Eva believed that if their love-making had been captured on video-tape, it would have been the best sex movie ever!!

Chapter 5.

From that day on, the two wives were practically inseparable. They went jogging together, they played tennis together, they went shopping together, and they went to the movies together.

Also, at every opportunity, they went to bed together.

Each time they made love, they learned more about each other's body, specifically what the other one liked or disliked. They learned how to twist nipples to produce the maximum pleasure, without crossing the line from pleasure to pain. They learned that sometimes a clitoris should be gently licked, and other times it should be seized between the lips and sucked like giving a blow-job to a tiny cock. Sometimes the rosebud of the anus should be softly caressed, sometimes it should be slightly penetrated by a moistened fingertip ... and other times it should be left alone. Sometimes a slender finger slipped into a wet pussy would produce satisfactory results, other times it took two fingers, sometimes even three, before a climax could be produced. It was a wonderful journey of exploration for the two lovers and they both were exhilarated by the new experiences.

One day, as they lay in each other's arms after another satisfactory love-making session, Eva spoke dreamily.

"Our sex is perfect, except for one thing. There are times that I feel we need a cock available to us. At times I need something bigger for my pussy to grip."

"Maybe we should buy a dildo" giggled Bonnie. "We could take turns being the man of the house." She put on an artificially deep voice when she said 'the man of the house'.

Giggling in delight at the outrageous suggestion, the women discussed the kind of dildo that they could buy. How long would it be? How thick? What color? That question invoked hoots of laughter. Maybe they should get one of those strap-on affairs, so they could take turns mounting each other like a man? Maybe they should buy one of those very long ones, with both ends shaped like a cock, so that one both could get on at the same time and ride it together. It was a huge amount of fun, but in the end they did nothing about it. For one thing, how would they explain a strap-on dildo if it was ever discovered by one of their husbands?

So they stayed with fingers, lips and tongues. After all, they were having such wonderful success without artificial marital aids. Why change a good thing?

It was an idyllic time for the two housewives, one that they assumed would go on forever.

But Fate is fickle, and sometimes she delivers cruel blows when least expected.

Chapter 6.

"OK, fellas, I'm done!" Karl Brownlee stood up from the table holding onto his chair to steady himself. For the first time in his career, he had drunk alcohol during a business lunch. He and three workmates were celebrating the completion of a project, and a drink before lunch had seemed appropriate. But one large martini had led to a second, and then a third. And drinking that nicely aged bottle of Californian Shiraz all by himself was not the smartest thing he had ever done. He now realized that he was drunk, and that it would be insanity to return to the office.

"Can one of you guys call me a cab?" he asked, trying not to slur his words or fall over.

"You're a cab!!" all three cried simultaneously, then roared with laughter at the oldest, stalest joke in the world. Karl gave them a drunken grin in reply.

"So you're going home to Eva, huh Karl?" one of the drunks asked. "Would you like me to come along, just in case you need any help?"

All three had met Eva, and all three envied Karl his beautiful wife. All of them would give their eye teeth to take Karl's place in Eva's bed, just for an hour or two. But they had all learned that Eva was interested in no other man except her husband. But it didn't prevent them from dreaming lustful thoughts about Karl's blonde wife.

"Nope" he slurred, "I can handle the situation all by myself." He turned around and walked shakily towards the restaurant door, ignoring the additional lewd suggestions and comments from the guys at the table.

He climbed into a cab outside the restaurant, mumbled his home address to the driver, and promptly fell asleep in the back seat.

He was awakened by the driver, after several unsuccessful tries, to be told that he was in his driveway. He handed the driver some bills, which was obviously enough to cover the fare, as he got a satisfied grunt in reply. He climbed out of the cab, and stood swaying back and forward as he watched it back out of the driveway and speed away.

It was then that he realized he was in the wrong driveway ... he was four houses down the street. Cursing the driver under his breath, he staggered across the lawns of his neighbor's houses and onto his own lawn. He was pleased to see that Eva's car was in the driveway. Good, he thought, she's home. She can make me a big cup of coffee then I'm hitting the sack.

He opened the front door and immediately noticed that the bedroom door at the end of the hallway was closed. Aha, he smiled to himself, my darling wife is having a little afternoon nap. He now thanked the cab driver for his mistake. If he had been dropped off in his own driveway, the sound of slamming car doors would have awakened his wife. And Karl decided that he liked the thought of finding her asleep. Maybe he could just quietly slip into bed beside her and have a quick fuck before she was fully awake. Sex hadn't been so good for him lately. Eva didn't seem to be very interested in sex any more. A few weeks back, sex had been wonderful, and his wife couldn't get enough of it. Then she went completely off the boil, and he wondered what had happened. But today, he would spring a nice little surprise on his sleeping wife, and she would wake up with his cock inside her.