Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved down her body with his mouth. He moved between her open legs, and she lifted up her knees, keeping her feet flat on the bed. She was now in the classic missionary position. Karl nuzzled her pubic hair with his mouth and nose. She was wearing an unusual exotic, musty perfume. She smelled wonderful. The first touch of his tongue on her clit was electrifying, and she gasped aloud. Bonnie realized that the tongue that was now stroking her pussy was the same tongue that stroked Eva's pussy, and the realization excited her. She was in Eva's bed, her head on Eva's pillow, her naked body lying in exactly the same place that Eva's naked body had lain when they had fucked in the same bed all those weeks ago. Everything she was experiencing was Eva's. Her heart was racing and her breathing was faster, when Karl moved up on top of her. She spread her legs as wide as she could as she felt the thick cock enter her. The same cock that had been inside Eva so many times was now inside her. That cock belonged to Eva. It was Eva's cock inside her. Finally, what they had often talked about, she and Eva had a cock to share. She felt her muscles tighten around Eva's cock as the first stage of an orgasm swept over her. She felt the cock inside her swell. Eva's cock felt so wonderful, it was all she had hoped for. She was being fucked by beautiful Eva's beautiful cock.

And Bonnie cried aloud as she surrendered her body to the exquisite orgasm being created by the thick cock sliding vigorously in and out of her grasping pussy, pushing her hips upward as hard and as fast as she could. She sucked hard on the tongue in her mouth, causing her lover to wince with pain.

After they had rested, Bonnie pushed Karl onto his back. She kissed him on the mouth, and then moved her mouth downward over his body. She knew that he would enjoy the feeling of long hair brushing over his skin. She took the limp cock in her mouth, and began to suck and lick her own juices off it. It pleased her to know that her mouth was now in a place that Eva's mouth had been many times. She worked on the cock patiently, alternating licking with sucking, and was rewarded when it stiffened once again, making her open her mouth wide to contain its thickness.

She lifted her head from Karl's crotch, and swung her leg over his hips, straddling him. Reaching between her legs, she guided his hardness into her pussy, which was still wet from their earlier sex. When she felt the head of the cock pass the opening of her pussy, she let her weight settle down over his body, and the cock eased into her.

"Oh god" he groaned, as her felt her muscles take hold of his cock. "That feels great."

She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Just lie back and enjoy, Karl" she said quietly. She began to ride him, rising and falling on the cock that was impaling her. Without interrupting her motion, she reached forward and twisted both his nipples, causing him to squirm. She also felt his cock move inside her. She rode up and down faster and faster, and was rewarded for her work when he reached around her, and cupped her ass in both hands. He lifted her body up and down, his eyes screwed shut with pleasure, and he came again, groaning aloud. She felt him swell inside her, just as he squirted his cum into her for the second time. She continued to ride him until she felt his hips stop their thrusting. She lay forward on top of him, listening to his breathing as it slowed down. She had not come close to an orgasm that time, but she derived deep satisfaction in knowing that she had pleased Eva's husband.

When his limp cock finally dropped out of her body, she rolled off him and got out of bed. He watched her dreamily as she began to dress.

"That was great Karl, really great, but now I have to go."

"Yes, it was great. Now I understand why you and Eva get along so well. Is there any chance of you and me getting together again sometime?"

Bonnie sensed immediately that she would have to choose her answer carefully.

"Sure Karl" she lied, "I would like that. But Eva has to be the one to set it up, just like today. I will never go behind her back. And I mean that." She had almost finished dressing.

Karl sat up in bed, an excited expression on his face.

"OK, I agree with you on that. I'll talk to Eva about it. Today has been better than I expected, and I think we can now put all the unpleasantness of the last few weeks behind us."

"Good" replied Eva as she picked up her purse. "Let's look forward to the next time then, as long as Eva sets it up, OK?"

"OK Bonnie, and thanks again. I'm feeling better now than I have since this whole business started."

Bonnie gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Bye Karl, and thanks for a great afternoon." She hated being so phony, but felt that it was necessary. She smiled at him and went home.

Karl flopped back on the bed, a smile of contentment on his face. Not only was he back to fucking his beautiful wife on a regular basis, it looked like he'd be getting to fuck his beautiful neighbor too. Life was great!

Chapter 9.

The situation returned to what passes for normal with the two women. They kept their end of the bargain, with Eva servicing her husband several times per week. They also stayed away from Eva's house, usually meeting instead at Bonnie's house. But they did so discreetly.

As they lay in each other's arms in Bonnie's bed one day, after some very satisfying sex, Eva began to frown.

"Maybe we're taking too much of a risk, being together in your bed like this. We just dodged a bullet with Karl, so I'd hate to go through all that again with Bert. He could walk in on us just like Karl did."

"Don't worry about it" replied Bonnie.

"But I AM worried about it. I don't want Bert to find out about us. We might not be so lucky next time."

"You don't have to worry about Bert finding out about us. He already knows!"

Eva stared at Bonnie in disbelief, speechless.

"I told him a long time ago" Bonnie stated flatly. "He knows that we are lovers."

Eva continued to stare. "He knows, and he's OK with this? Are you kidding me? Keep talking Bonnie, I'm astounded."

Bonnie smiled at her friend. "Bert knows, and he's cool with the whole thing. I told him long ago, right after we were married, that I was interested in other women. He just said that if I ever did get involved with someone else, he didn't want me sneaking around, so that I was to tell him when it happened. So, when you and I became lovers, I told him."

Eva could scarcely believe what she was hearing. "You've told him that we're lovers, and he doesn't mind?"

"Nope, quite the contrary, I think he likes the idea of me having sex with you. He wishes it was him. He asks me for details, and I tell him. It turns him on when I describe our sessions together."

"When we have sex, you tell him all the things we did together? All the details?"

"Yes'"

"This is away too bizarre for words. I don't know whether to be flattered, shocked or horrified. Maybe all of the above."

Bonnie laughed aloud. "You think that's bizarre? Wait until you see this!"

She gave Eva a quick kiss on the lips, then sprang out of bed and walked over to a dresser. Eva watched as Bonnie opened a drawer, took a small object out of the drawer, and bent over like she was putting something like a hat on her head. She remained bent over as she tucked her brunette hair away, and then she turned around again to face Eva. She was smiling innocently. And she was wearing a short, blonde wig!

"Hi Bert" Bonnie cooed in a girlish voice, as she began to pose provocatively. "This is your neighbor Eva, and I'm feeling so horny today. I would really like you to fuck me. Please Bert, fuck me! Eva needs your big cock. Please Bert." While she spoke in her little voice, she had been gyrating her body and had been running her hands all over her breasts and crotch.

Bonnie looked at Eva, who was stuck speechless once more. She laughed at her friend again, took off the wig and shook her hair loose. She jumped back into bed and gave Eva another kiss.

"Don't be shocked, Baby. It's called role playing. Every so often I pretend to be you, Bert pretends that I'm you, and he comes in about 30 seconds after his cock goes in. That's how much he fancies you. I don't mind play-acting, and Bert loves it." She lay back down in Eva's arms.

"Unbelievable! I can't think of anything else to say. Unbelievable!" said Eva as she stared at the ceiling. "Bert's been fucking me, and I wasn't even aware of it."

"He's fucked you more times than you'll ever know. But it's all make-believe."

Eva was silent for a moment, then suddenly got up on one elbow and looked into Bonnie's eyes. "Bonnie, you are a genius! Why didn't I think of this before?" and she kissed Bonnie fiercely on the mouth.

When her mouth was released from the kiss, Bonnie smiled at her friend's reaction. "Why am I a genius?"

"Because you've just given me a great idea" Eva exclaimed happily. "Ever since you went over to my house to sleep with Karl, he has been asking me to arrange for you to pay a return visit. He said that you would be keen to do it again."

"I lied to him, Baby. That afternoon was a one-time deal, but I thought it best to lead him on a bit, to make him happier. I don't want to do it again."

"I figured that to be the case, and I've been stalling him. I've been wondering what to do but you have just solved the problem. Tomorrow you and I are going shopping. We're going back to the store where you bought the wig, because I need one too ... a long, brunette one. And I also need to buy a bottle of your favorite perfume."

The two women laughed happily to each other, then began to kiss. Eva opened one eye and looked at the bedside clock. Good, she thought, we have time for another quick fuck. Bonnie's tale had excited her, and she could feel a nice tingle in her pussy.

Conclusion.

The next evening, Eva and Karl were watching a movie on TV. At the end of the movie, Eva switched off the TV and said "Let's go to bed early tonight Karl. I'm feeling a bit tired."

They went to bed, and Eva slipped in beside her husband. She was wearing her usual nightgown. She reached down and took his soft cock in her hand, stroking it gently.

"I'm going to go back and watch TV for a little while, Karl. But don't you move. I've arranged a surprise for you. I'm not going to ask you to close your eyes, but I'm going to turn out all the lights OK? Your surprise should be here in about five minutes. Enjoy yourself."

She released Karl's cock, which had begun to stiffen, and slid out of bed. She walked down the hallway, switching off the nightlight in the bathroom. The bedroom was completely dark.

Karl listened carefully to his wife's footsteps. He couldn't figure out where she had gone. There was silence in the house for a few minutes, then he heard a knock at the front door. He heard Eva's voice, but couldn't hear what she was saying, and couldn't hear anyone answer. He heard soft footsteps coming down the dark hallway towards the bedroom. A small light came on in the hallway and Karl was startled to see the outline of a slim woman walking towards him. The dim light was behind her, so he couldn't see any facial features. All he could tell was that she had long hair!

"Bonnie, is that you?" he whispered.

The woman put her fingers to her lips. "Ssshh" she whispered. She pulled back the bed sheet and slipped in beside him. The room was still too dark for him to see anything, but he recognized the perfume immediately. It was the same exotic, musty aroma he had smelled before. "Bonnie?"

"Eva asked me to come to you. We'll have to hurry, before Bert discovers that I've left the house." The woman was speaking so quietly he could barely hear her. She took his cock in her hand. "I want to feel this lovely cock inside me again." She whispered, still barely audible. "No more talking. I need you." She began to masturbate him.

"Let me eat you a little first, OK Bonnie?" Without waiting for an answer, he slipped under the covers and moved his mouth down to the patch of soft downy pubic hair. It was jet black under the covers, but he found the hair with his mouth and breathed in the heady aroma of Bonnie's perfume. She opened her legs for him, and he licked her clit delicately. He was rewarded with a push from her hips against his mouth. My god, he thought, she is really horny. He licked her for a few more moments, but sensed from her body movements that she was close to an orgasm. Besides, his cock had stiffened up completely.

He moved up on top of her, kissing her soft mouth with the different flavor of lipstick, stroking the long hair, breathing in her perfume. She felt wonderful.

The woman groaned as he guided his cock into her, and immediately began to thrust hard against him. He felt his cock being gripped by her pussy muscles as she rode up and down on it underneath him. She was a wonderful fuck, and he came suddenly, his cum squirting into the soft body. He rode her and rode her until he was too tired to move. Then he collapsed on top of her. They lay together for a while, with Karl stroking the woman's long soft hair. It would be nice if Eva let her hair grow this long, he thought to himself.

She whispered faintly into his ear. "Eva told me that you were a great lover, and she's right. You are the best."

"Thanks Bonnie. You're great too."

"I have to go home soon, but I want to suck your cock a little bit before I go." And she did. He loved the feeling of her long hair on his thighs. It reminded him of the previous visit. He knew he wouldn't be able to come again so soon, and she knew it too. After sucking him deliciously for a few minutes, she released his semi-stiff cock from her mouth and got out of bed.

"Goodbye Karl. I'll be back again soon, whenever Eva arranges it." He could barely hear her and rose up reaching out to grab her, trying to pull her back into the bed. She skipped lightly away with a tiny giggle. He watched as she walked back down the hall, tall, elegant, slender, her long hair waving slightly from side to side ... then the light went out, the woman disappeared, and he was in complete darkness again.

He lay back in the bed, satisfied and happy. That was a great fuck, he thought to himself. She is an amazing woman.

Eva was in the bathroom down the hall. She removed the wig, putting it back in its hiding place, and washed the traces of Bonnie's lipstick from her mouth. Then she had a quick shower, washing her body, removing all the perfume she had sprayed on herself. She put her nightgown back on. Fifteen minutes after leaving the bedroom, she returned to it. She switched on a bedside light. Karl was sound asleep, breathing heavily.

She got into bed and switched off the light. She lay in the darkness thinking about what had happened.

Was Karl fooled by her play-acting? The wig and the lipstick and the perfume had all been intended to create a fantasy for him. She had pretended to be Bonnie. She had deliberately kept her voice as quiet as possible to disguise it. But he had called her 'Bonnie' several times. Maybe he just went along with what she was doing to please her. He certainly seemed unusually aroused as he had fucked her. Did he really think that Bonnie had come to visit him? Did he really think he had fucked Bonnie? There was only one way to find out.

Eva would have to arrange for Bonnie to visit him again, soon. She knew that Karl would like that.