Friends like These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona was in there looking like she really wanted to stretch her legs but she was also upset that she was being exposed.

'What are you doing?' Mona signed like a gorilla.

Regina pointed at Charles, specifically his cock.

Mona was not happy and she tried to silently protest and ask what was happening.

Regina did the cock sucking gesture with her hand acting like it was on a cock and her tongue pushing the inside of her cheek.

Mona was scandalized. Her jaw dropped and she tried to gesture that she couldn't do that.

Regina wasn't hearing it, literally or figuratively. She grabbed Mona's ear and forced her to the bed. Then she put her finger in Mona's face and then directed that finger to Charles' cock.

Mona still tried to silently protest but Regina pointed out that Charles was blind and he would think that Regina was doing it.

Mona tried to ask why but of course that would require way more explanation than they could do with there current form of communication. Mona made a face that said 'I can't believe I'm going to do this' and then she leaned enough over the side of the bed to take the tip of her brother's cock ... HER BROTHER'S COCK ... Ew ... cooties ... into her mouth.

"Oh, ok." Charles said. "Now I get it."

Mona lifted her head up and looked at Regina with one of her 'I'm going to kill you' faces.

"Do you like it?" Regina asked.

"You know I do." he said.

"It's so big. You have to let me get used to it. Ok. Don't rush me."

"I won't. Take your time."

Regina pushed Mona's head back to the cock and when Mona resisted, the two of them almost fell onto Charles. Then Mona went back to the cock and started to suck it.

It was weird but that initial repulsion to his dick wore off after only a minute or two. With everything silent and the room dark, and the fact that his face was mostly obscured by the leggings, she was able to adjust and just suck the cock. It tasted just like a normal cock. Not that she had tons of experience with that but she'd sucked a cock before. Unlike Lisa who was always talking about bringing a guy home but never did it, Mona had in fact been able to bring two guys home in the three years she'd lived in the city. And one of those guys had been her boyfriend for six months. Well, five really but she was going to count it as six because he flirted with her for a month before she finally let him take her out. It was too bad that in the end he turned out to be a jerk. It was a good thing she left him. She could never forgive him for trying to break up with her. Who did he think he was?

"A little more at the base." her brother said.

Oh, he wants more at the base. She had a good mind to let her teeth graze him. He was a fucking pig. He was fucking Lisa and now he was going to date Regina too. She almost didn't care that Lisa was the one forcing him into incest. The bastard should have spilled his guts about it all way before it got to the point where Mona was here sucking his dick.

And why was it that Regina couldn't be doing this exactly?

Then, just as she was thinking that last thing, a very strange sensation came to her that made her aware of how she had her legs placed. While Mona had her brother's dick in her mouth and she was stroking the shaft, Mona felt Regina get her hand under the waistband of her sweatpants shorts and help herself to reach right under her panties to Mona's pussy.

Mona froze in place. Oh shit. Oh no. What to do? She couldn't have Charles know that she sucked his dick. She couldn't have anyone know that she sucked his dick. But she couldn't let Regina just do what she was doing. What the hell did she think she was doing anyway?

The answer came shortly. Regina pulled down everything covering Mona's cunt and then she forced Mona's legs farther apart. Mona just tried to keep sucking and not give anything away since she was at a loss of what to do. It was already difficult but then became more so when Regina was clearly licking Mona's pussy.

Ok, so on the one hand, that felt good. Mona was sexually aroused not only by what she'd heard happening earlier but also by the fact that she had a dick in her mouth and her pussy was getting ready for sex. Then there was the fact that Regina seemed to be quite skilled with her tongue. Why was that exactly? She wanted to be grossed out by her brother's cock in her mouth but she wasn't as grossed out as she thought she would be. She wanted to be grossed out by another woman licking her pussy but it just felt so good that she wasn't nearly as grossed out as she thought she should be.

"What's going on?" Charles asked.

No one answered him. Instead Regina grabbed at Mona, pulled her away from Charles' cock and pushed her to the bed next to him. Mona didn't know what was going on and she still feared discovery so she reached for his cock and tried to keep stroking it at least. Regina buried her face into Mona's pussy and started to lick and finger her cousin, releasing all her pent up sexual energy while she was at it.

Charles sat up. "Ok, what the hell is going on?" he asked while still blindfolded.

Regina couldn't answer because she had a mouth full of pussy and Mona couldn't answer because Regina had a mouth full of pussy and it was sending Mona's eyes to the back of her head.

Charles pulled the blindfold from his eyes and saw Regina licking Lisa's ... no, wait, that was MONA!

"Oh shit."

Regina came up to finally address him. "She's ready for you, honey."

"What?"

Regina grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. "She's ready for you. Fuck her."

"What!"

"Come on. Do it."

Charles looked at Regina and then looked at Mona spread out on the bed. He swallowed. It did not take long to make up his mind. If he did this then there would be no way they could jump on him for what he and Lisa had. None. If he did this, then even if they found out about him and Lisa later, they'd have to just accept it. Ok. He'd do it. He'd do it for his narwhal. He still couldn't believe Lisa had misunderstood him that bad.

Regina pushed him and encouraged him. He looked down at Mona but she was hiding her face from him.

In he went. A little at a time. There you go. Good pussy. And it was even better with a naked Regina right there to kiss on him and feel on him. Once he got up to speed and he started fucking Mona to a good rhythm Regina left his side and she went to Mona. Regina forced Mona's hands away and then Regina kissed her. It wasn't a little peck either. Regina went all in. In no time at all, Regina also got Mona's shirt off and then Charles was treated to the sight of Regina sucking on Mona's large breasts. That looked good. He leaned over and took the other nipple. He didn't know what the hell was going on but this was nice. He'd wanted to do this going all the way back to when she'd forced him to lay in bed with her.

How was he ever going to explain this to Lisa? He'd have to think of a way later because now that he was in this moment, he wasn't going to stop.

Regina pushed him out of the way and she got all the way on top of Mona. She was making out with Mona while each of her legs was on one side of Charles' sister. Her ass was facing him and he grabbed her hips even though she wasn't the one he was fucking. Well, why not?

Regina was having the dream. She was kissing a girl and that girl was getting fucked and if Regina pretended really hard, she could feel like she was the one fucking Mona. Oh, and Charles was back there. She could feel his abdomen touching her but he wasn't penetrating her so it was ok. It was so sexy. She couldn't wait for either Charles or Mona to go down on her. She could do with another really good orgasm after all this. It was so hot. It was so sexy. Mona was so smooth. Mona was so ...

Suddenly Regina's body stiffened up and she froze in place. No. No he did not. No. Ouch. A good ouch but still OUCH.

That was his dick. That was his dick not being in his sister. That was his dick touching her pussy and not just the outside either. That was his dick going into her. The first dick to ever go into her. She'd had fingers many times but never a ... OUCH.

"Slowly." she panted out.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Charles asked with concern.

"No." she lied. She pressed her body all the way down to Mona and she wrapped her arms around Mona and squeezed tight as she waited to see what he'd do.

To her relief, he pulled out of her and seemed like he was going back to fucking Mona. Once he did, Regina put her hand down to her pussy and then she got off of Mona.

"I did hurt you." he said.

"No. I'm fine."

Charles wasn't buying it. He stopped fucking his sister, who at this point had put a pillow over her face. He went to Regina and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"No, I'm really sorry. I did not mean to hurt you."

"I know. It's my fault."

"No, it's not."

"I have something to tell you." she said. "I'm a ... virgin. Or I was until ... just now. A penis virgin."

"A penis virgin?"

"Yeah. I've never been with a guy."

When Regina said that, Mona popped her head out from behind the pillow. "How can that be? You went to college."

"I did. And in college I dated ..." Regina shifted herself and kept her face away from them. "I'm Regina. I'm disgusting. I have sex with other women."

"Oh, so you're a ..." Mona started to say.

"No, don't call me that." Regina interrupted.

"Lesbian." Charles said.

Regina threw her face to the bed.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of." Mona told her as she came over to comfort her.

"I can try." Regina said as she lifted herself up to look at Charles. "I'm not a lesbian. I'm not."

"Ok. You can be what you want to be."

"I mean, I do like women. I admit that. But I'm not a lesbian."

Charles was confused. Didn't liking women fit the dictionary definition of being a lesbian?

"Don't look at me like that." Regina said.

"Sorry. Like what? I don't understand."

She wrapped her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm not crazy." she said. "I want to try."

"Try what?" Mona asked.

"I want to try. I was just surprised before. I want to try." Then Regina laid back and slowly opened herself up, inviting Charles in.

Charles looked at Mona with a shrug. Then he looked back at Regina. "Are you sure?"

"No."

"You need to be sure."

"Just do it."

"Gina, if you like women you shouldn't do this." Mona said.

"Stop it. Both of you stop it. I know what I need. I know what I want to do. Ok. I'm not a lesbian. So Charlie, I need you to go ahead and put that ... thing in me. And Mona, you put your tongue down there so there's enough lube."

"Excuse me." Mona said.

"Listen bitch, I'm not a lesbian and I'm going to prove it so put your damn tongue on my clit."

Mona decided that she didn't want to fight about this so she resigned herself to do it. Of course in order for her mouth to be there along with Charles' dick, she had to turn her body to put her own pussy near Regina's head and Regina took that opportunity to put her head under Mona and then pulled Mona's pussy down to her mouth.

Mona did a couple of licks on Regina's pussy and then she extended the tip of her tongue to the shaft of Charles' dick as he slowly inched into her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, just keep going."

Eventually, Regina's pussy loosened up enough for Charles to actually fuck her and once Mona felt that her tongue wasn't needed anymore she sat up and then looked at her brother. Boy, was she going to lay into him later. But it wasn't the time for that. She went to kiss him on the cheek and he turned his head to catch her on the lips.

"I know you're having sex with Lisa." she said.

He put on a surprised face but she didn't let that go for long.

"Don't deny it. We saw you two. We HEARD you two."

"Uh ... ok. Yeah. But ..." He was confused at her attitude considering the circumstances. He pointed at her with her pussy on Regina's hungry mouth.

"We'll talk about it later." his sister said.

He shrugged and just kept fucking Regina.

Of course a virgin pussy can only take so much the first time with a real dick so Regina had to rest and as she did so, Charles laid down and Mona decided that they were already there in the moment and Regina had already gotten her close to climax so she didn't want to just stop all of the sudden. She got on top of her brother with the rationalization that he'd already fucked her a little already. What would it hurt if she just rode on that nice big dick of his until she hit orgasm? She let her ass bounce up and down on his dick and it felt so good, she didn't even notice when Regina got up and off the bed.

...

Regina was going to head to the bathroom and examine herself but suddenly she had an intuition. Where was Lisa? Across the hall waiting? No. If she were Lisa she wouldn't be across the hall. She'd be here. She went to Charles' room and she found Lisa laying on his bed crying. Regina went over to her but Lisa pulled away and then looked up at her cousin with anger.

"I'm sorry." Regina said.

Lisa was just about to say something but then she stopped. "Who's having sex next door if it's not you?"

"Mona."

"MONA! I'll kill her."

Regina could not help but to smile.

"It's not funny."

"I'm sorry. I know it's not."

"What the hell kind of sick game are you playing anyway?"

"A game were we all are open and honest with each other about our feelings and we all accept one another without judgment. Sick enough for you."

"Just so you know, even if I let him play with you two now, you don't get to keep him."

"Come on. We should all have a talk."

"I'm not going in there while he's having sex with her."

"Ok. But I'm going. Any message you want me to bring."

"No. Well ..."

Then Lisa jumped up from the bed and marched herself over to the other bedroom. When she stepped through the door, she turned the light on and found Mona's ass going up and down on that wonderful cock.

Mona looked back to see what was going on and saw Lisa.

"Lisa!" Charles said.

"Get off." Lisa said.

"Why should I?" Mona responded.

"That's my boyfriend."

"He's Regina's boyfriend. I heard it myself."

"I said get off." Lisa said as she came over to Mona's butt and tried to push her off.

"No, he's mine right now."

"Nobody fight. Please." Charles said. His appeal went unheeded.

"He's my boyfriend." Lisa yelled.

"Your brother can't be your boyfriend." Mona screamed.

The twins started to argue and push each other and Charles knew from experience not to get between them. He just sat up on the bed and watched wondering how this was going to turn out. Regina came and sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder and they watched together.

He looked over at her and admired her beautiful naked body.

"So I take it we can at least play nintendo in the nude from now on."

She thought for a moment. "Sure. Why not? How long are they going to be at this?"

"Arguing? Those two? We should make popcorn."

"Hey, I'll make you a deal."

"What?"

"You can have one and I'll take the other."

"Which one you want?"

"Mona. Duh."

"Why her?"

"Cause I know you're in love with Lisa."

"You do?"

"I took one look at her and realized we were going about this all wrong."

"Yeah, what the hell was going on anyway?"

Regina grabbed her phone from nearby and showed him one of the articles she'd been reading to try and understand or manage the problem.

"So you read a paper on the sexual abuse of minor children and you thought it applied to an adult like me because ... why?'"

"You're right. I'm sorry. Oh, look, hugging." she said as a way to change the topic.

"Yeah, that's phase two. Then there's phase three, crying. And finally phase four, Mona cooking."

"We already ate."

"Oh, you can't hold back phase four."

"Are they hugging or wrestling?" Regina asked as she continued to watch the twins.

"Hey, are we back to normal?" Charles asked her.

She looked over at him and then put her arm on his shoulders. "Yeah, back to normal. Sorry we tried to trick you. But can I ask you? How did it start anyway?"

"Well, my boss, the old one, not that she was old, she's not. She's only about maybe 30. Anyway, she was sexually harassing me."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, and I didn't tell you about it because she was emaciating me so I didn't want anyone to know."

"Awe, but you could have told me."

"I know but at the time it just didn't work out that way. Lisa helped me with it and she didn't know this but I'd had the hots for them for a long while now."

"Really? What's that like?"

"It's so weird. It's like, their bodies are telling me yes, yes, yes, but then another part of me knows they're my sisters and it says no, no, no."

"I was totally having that same kind of feeling about you earlier."

"Really? You weren't just acting?"

"No. No way." she said and then she kissed him on the cheek.

"So anyway, me and Lisa did a fake kiss as part of her plan to get my boss to lay off and ... well, I can't speak for her but that just did a number on my head. Plus there was the no sleep and all the extra work and then when I came home after the promotion we just ... well, I was primed to give in to whatever."

"Oh, and that's when she left her bag over here."

"Yeah. Oh, look. Are they crying. Record time."

"Well, anyway, I know your secret and you know mine."

"Oh, I promise, I won't call you that word, ever."

"I dated fourteen different women in college and I still haven't told my parents."

"Yeah but dating is one thing. How many did you ever, you know, get intimate with?"

"Uh ..." She did some counting in her head. "About twenty seven."

"What?"

"Uh, yeah."

"But you were never with a guy?"

"Only you."

"I'm honored."

"Don't say that."

"I don't see why you're so hung up on it."

"Maybe the same reason you didn't like what your boss was doing to you."

"I don't see the connection."

"Look, I like having sex with women but that doesn't mean that I'm part of that group."

"What group?"

"The lesbian, hate all men and force them to bow down to my vagina group. I'm not like that. I love men. I mean, not like that but I respect men the way I want them to respect me. Isn't that the golden rule?"

"Well, I respect you."

"I hope so. You're my best friend."

"And you're mine."

"Awe. Thank you."

"And on behalf of all respectful men out there, thank you. We all respect you."

"Awe. I wish I was straight. I would just marry you in a heartbeat."

"Actually, I'm part of a group of guys and we've all promised never to get married."

"Really? But you'd be the perfect husband."

"Which is exactly why I can never get married."

"Ok, now that, I don't understand."

"We're just going to have to stay roommates who each bring girls over." he suggested.

"Or maybe we can get married and then just have a girlfriend that we share." she offered.

"Oh. I like that."

She smiled. "Something to think about. I know I will."

"But will we ever be able to do it?"

She tilted her head from side to side. "No."

"But you know we'd have to do it at least once for the marriage not to be annulled later."

"Oh. Well ... just once could be ok. Just to prove I love you."

Just then, Mona started getting dressed and Lisa sat down on the bed for a moment before laying down and then balling up into the fetal position.

"I'm going to make pancakes. Anyone want pancakes?" Mona said as she was at the door. Before anyone really had the chance to respond she just announced that she was making some for everyone and then walked out.

Regina and Charles both looked at each other and each said "Phase four." at the same time.

1...67891011