Friends like These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

Lisa crawled on the bed over to her brother and then she snuggled up to the other side from Regina.

"You ok?" he asked.

"They've known about us from the beginning."

"I think everyone is going to be ok with it now. Right?" he asked as he turned to Regina.

"Yes. Right."

Lisa wiped her eyes and then she put her hand on Charles' knee and got him to extend his leg. She did the same to his other knee and then she got hold of his half erect dick. She started to stroke him.

"You're really ok with me doing this?" Lisa asked Regina.

"Who am I to judge?"

Lisa propped herself up and then she put her mouth on his dick and started to suck him. Then she lifted up her head. "And this?" she asked.

"You two are adults and no one is forcing anyone." Regina said.

Lisa got her panties off and then hiked her skirt up and climbed on top of Charles' growing erection.

"And this?"

Regina was about to respond when Mona came back to the door. "Do you guys have any ... Lisa. We just talked about that."

Lisa grabbed Charles and held on as Mona came back over to the bed.

"You can't stop us." Lisa said.

"He's your brother."

"He's your brother, too."

"False start. Back to phase one." Charles said to a stunned Regina.

"They shouldn't be allowed to go back a phase." Regina said.

"Fine, if you get to fuck him then I'm fucking him to. Everyday. All day, everyday." Mona was yelling at Lisa.

"Oh, I'm having flashbacks." Charles said as Mona started to strip out of her clothes.

Mona pulled the dick out of Lisa and then started to suck on it. Lisa flipped herself around and started to get in to suck it as well.

"Please be careful you guys." Charles said.

"He's mine." Lisa said.

"You're just going to have to share." Mona said.

"Stop." Regina screamed. Then she grabbed each twin by the ear and yanked them to their feet. "Stop this, both of you."

"What are you going to do? Huh? Lesbian."

"You take that back."

"You are, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah. You know what I'm going to do. This. You are going to eat her pussy. And you are going to eat her pussy. And Charlie isn't going to fuck either one of you until both of you cum."

"Says who?" Lisa objected.

"Says me." Charles said as he came to stand next to Regina. "Now I have to put my foot down. You two were yanking me all over the place and it did not feel good. So I agree. Do as Gina says or no more of this."

The two twins looked at each other and then each slowly slid away.

"Come on." Regina said. Then she started to grab them and pose them on the bed so they would be in the best position to start to do it. They hesitated. "You don't need me to go down there and show you both how to do it, do you?"

"No, no." Lisa said.

"We got it." Mona agreed.

The twins each started to lick each other. It was slow going at first but then they picked up speed. Naked Charles and naked Regina gave each other a high five and then they stood arm in arm and watched.

"Who do you think will cum first?" she asked.

"I don't know but I'm putting this down as phase five. Best way to end an argument."

As his sisters got more and more into the mood of actually fucking each other, Charles lost track of which was which and honestly couldn't tell them apart. There was only so long he was going to watch this kind of display or Regina fingering herself without need to jump in so he grabbed one of the twins, and he didn't know which one, and started fucking her.

Regina grabbed the other and brought the girl between her legs and had her lick pussy. They were going like that just fine for a bit and then swapped seemingly for the hell of it.

Lisa had an orgasm from Regina going down on her.

Mona had an orgasm from Charles fucking her from behind.

Even Regina had an orgasm when she had one girl on one side of her sucking her breast and another girl on the other side making out with her and Charles' dick, or at least the tip of it, inside of her.

And Charles, when he was finally ready to cum, it had been when Lisa was riding him. She quickly got off and then all three of the girls were around his cock as he blasted cum into the air and it came back down. They each slurped some up and then kissed each other to pass his semen back and forth between them.

...

The next morning, the four of them found that they had all gone to sleep in Regina's bed and it was later than usual so they all had to rush to get to work. There was no time for arguing or discussing or anything. Run, hurry, move, go.

Mona discovered that they'd left their door unlocked the night before and low and behold, "Someone stole our tv." Lisa looked over where the tv should be and then just laughed.

"I hope they can get it to work."

Mona laughed as well and then they were in good spirits as they each got ready and left for work. They didn't even think to search the house for what else the thief might have stolen since there was literally nothing else of value in the house save for the furniture which was all still there. They would learn later that several pair of underwear were missing as well as the travel scrabble game with the letters for 'incest' glued to the board.

...

Charles was a bit sluggish at work after all his nightly activities. His boss jumped on him within ten minutes of him coming in and telling him not to go celebrating big deals so soon and to save it for the weekend. After all, that's what the weekend was for.

He was doing his job, or what he thought was his job since he still didn't know what his routine was supposed to be or if he'd even really have one. He was operating off of, see something, do it.

At about mid day, this very strange thing started to happen where the same company was calling over and over again. Not the same people at the company, but different people at the same company all wanting to know the same thing. Charles had half a mind to make a memo and go run it over there.

He was on one of those calls and listening politely when his former boss came into his office. Miss Evans put a document on his desk and then waited for him to get off the call. Charles hung up the phone and then let his head fall to the desk he was so tired.

"How's your mother?" she asked.

Charles lifted up his head and tried to smile. "Better. She's well enough to yell at me again."

Miss Evans seemed to like that. "Good to hear it. And Regina?"

"Oh, she's gay."

"Gay!"

"But don't call her that. She hates that."

"Aren't you two supposed to be getting married?"

"Yeah, we're still talking about it."

The phone rang and the receptionist told him who was on the other line. Again! Charles dreaded picking it up. He looked up at Miss Evans. "I don't supposed you could please go get me some coffee, could you?"

"Right away, sir." she said with a smile as he answered the phone and did the same thing again.

Miss Evans brought the coffee and she not only somehow knew how he liked it but had prepared it that way too. He sipped as he listened and then did his magic to make the other person understand and also have positive feelings about doing business with them. Hang up. He looked up and there was Miss Evans smiling back at him.

"This is good. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Oh, and I brought the numbers from yesterday. Normally I don't run them up so quickly but I thought you'd want to take a look at them."

He looked down at the form. It was all Greek to him. "Is there anything specific I need to watch out for?"

She stood up and leaned over his desk with her cleavage showing. She pointed. "Here. That's you."

"Me? What am I looking at?"

"Follow the line. Here."

"Oh. Yeah. Ok."

"You made a hundred and fifty thousand dollars yesterday." she clarified.

His eyes sprang up. "I did?"

She nodded. "So your mother won't have anything to worry about."

He nodded. "Thank you."

"Now, just so you know, you won't actually get that in cash on a paycheck. If we paid you that way, you'd only get to keep the last four thousand dollars. You can thank Madame President and her 98% tax rate on men for that."

"So I won't get paid."

"You will but nobody up here draws a taxable salary. We funnel your money through a series of complex commodities. When I have time I'll walk you through it later."

"Thank you."

"And Regina, well, if she doesn't get her act together and marry you, I'd say you're about to be one very eligible bachelor."

"Ah, Regina. I do love her."

"If things don't work out, I can call Janice."

"No. Ok. Hear me on this. No. I'm putting my foot down."

"What's wrong with Janice?"

"She called the cops on me. Ok, there should be like a rule that everyone has to follow at all times. Any time the police have to get involved, those two people can never date again. Ever. They should put it in the constitution."

"Janice says she didn't call the police. Someone else did."

"I don't care. After having a cop pat me down and threaten to have me raped in prison, I'm officially scared of Janice. I'm as scared of her as my fiancée is of penis. Look I know she's your friend but No. It will never happen."

"Well, what are you going to do about Regina?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Talk. Talk. Talk. That's all me and Regina ever get to do. Oh, but now she's decided that since I have permission to sleep with other women it means she does as well and it turns out she really, really likes sex. Not that I'd ever know that based on how often she had sex with me but now there are women, sometimes multiple women coming and going from my apartment. And are any of them interested in me? No. So, gee, thanks for that."

"It sounds like maybe you're in the right kind of mindset to take a nice pretty girl like me out for a drink."

"And who are you trying to set me up with now?"

"Me, silly. If you get lonely with all that sex happening around you, give me a call."

Step one of his plan to reestablish himself as single at the company was done.

He watched as she left and then his phone rang again and he had to deal with an emotionally temperamental designer who didn't understand that the technology the product relied on would not fit inside the case he envisioned.

...

When Charles got home at first there didn't seem to be anyone home. That was weird because Lisa got off work way before anyone else and even Regina should be home at this hour. He called out for Regina in his apartment and then heard her voice from her bedroom. He went over and found Lisa and Regina naked in bed together.

"Oh. Starting without me?"

"I made a deal with her." Lisa said as Regina got off the bed and knelt down in front of Charles.

"She taught me how to lick pussy so I'm teaching her how to suck dick." Lisa informed. Then she tied a blindfold around Regina's eyes and Regina got Charles' dick out and opened her mouth. Lisa was on her knees as well, right there next to Regina, encouraging her and giving her direction as Regina took the cock into her mouth and did what little she could.

They were all still going at it when Mona got home and then Mona took it over to 'really' teach how to suck dick. They sucked on Charles until he covered their faces in white jizz and then it was time for Mona to make dinner.

Over dinner there was a long conversation about everything and it went around and around a few times. Everything seemingly came out into the open. Well, everything except for more clear specifics on mgtow. After the narwhal misunderstanding and Lisa starting to buy stuffed plush toys of the creatures, he was not going to utter anymore mgtow terminology.

Mona insisted that even if sex was happening, words like 'girlfriend', 'dating', and 'fiancée" needed to be left out of their vocabulary or it would be very hard to keep the secret. Everyone agreed but then as soon as Mona looked away, Lisa did a thing where she gestured and mouthed the words that she was his girlfriend. Regina saw that and as a joke did the same thing. They didn't stop until Mona turned to face them again.

When it was time for bed, Mona told everyone to just go to their own rooms and not start anything up. Yeah, that lasted for all of about three minutes. Then it was Mona who was the first one to sneak over to Charles' room and try to have sex with him. Lisa caught her in mid strip and in order to keep them from arguing, Charles started to fuck both of them, with Regina coming over as soon as she heard the ruckus.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...67891011