Friends like These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where's Charlie? You didn't let him get away, did you?'

"No. I just need a breather. He's going all in. He's not opening up and he's not backing down."

"Good. That's good."

"No. Not good. What if he ... What if we ..."

"You'll break him. Just watch. Once you cross a certain line just pause and get him talking. That's all you have to do."

"Easy for you to say. Now get all this cleaned up. I can't bring him in here with all this out."

"In here? Then where am I going to hide?"

"Try the closet. Nice and comfy I hear and all the reading material you could want."

...

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

She nodded. "You have to."

"No I don't. I can tell her I don't want to ruin our friendship. I can tell her the incest part creeps me out. I can tell her I have a secret girlfriend. Anything."

"No. Let her do what she wants to do. Then They'll stop being suspicious of us."

"You can't really want that."

"I don't but it's for the best."

"And then you're going to leave me."

"No. Never. I'm your narwhal. I'll always be your narwhal. Forever."

"Actually, it's nawalt."

"No, it's narwhal. I'm right this time. I looked it up."

She was so beautiful just then. He held her. It was a nice moment. If only it could have lasted. Just him and her. If only the world could understand.

Then Regina opened her bedroom door and Lisa had to throw herself to the floor by the table.

"You're not leaving me, are you?" Regina asked.

"No. Just making sure we won't be disturbed."

"Get over here. I want you to ... put lotion on me."

Charles looked down at Lisa and she put a finger in front of her lips and then gestured for him to go.

"Coming?" Regina asked.

"Be right there. Just want to double check the locks." he said with a forced smile.

Regina went back into her room but left the door wide open.

Charles squatted down to get at the same level as Lisa. "I love you." he said. He never thought he'd hear himself say that to a woman again, at least not so sincerely. What was happening to him. He was mgtow. He wasn't supposed to fall in love. But there it was. This situation did not fit mgtow philosophy. His sister was not a 'pump and dump'. Regina was not a 'pump and dump'. "I can't do it."

"You have to. I love you, too. Ok. But you have to."

"Hey, maybe we should just tell them. Tell them about us."

"No. They won't understand." She saw the stress on his face when she said those words and she kissed him. "I love you. I will always love you. Believe me?"

"I believe you."

"Good. You're my boyfriend. I'm your girlfriend. No matter what happens in that room, we won't change that. I promise."

"Really?"

"Yes." She gave him a very firm kiss again and then she patted him on the head. "Now, shoulders back. Stand up straight. She wants to give you some so you go get some. Go in there and fuck her brains out. For me."

"For you?"

"Yes. For me. Can you do that for me?"

He buttoned up his lip and then nodded.

Just then they heard Regina calling out "Charlie. I'm waiting for you."

Charles stood up and rolled his shoulders. "I'll be cheering for you." Lisa winked at him and then he marched off.

Once Charles was in Regina's bedroom she went over to his bedroom and put her ear up to the wall to try and hear what was going on.

...

The bedroom was dark. Charles stood there by the door and Regina pulled him by the hand to the bed. Regina put on a face in imitation of a ditsy blond and then moved closer to him and started to kiss his neck.

It's for Lisa, he reminded himself. He was going to have to have sex with a gorgeous, tall blond that he had almost everything in common with, for Lisa. This sure didn't feel like 'white knigthing'. It didn't feel like being cucked either. Maybe he could fit this into mgtow by realizing that Lisa was just putting him on the line to protect herself but if so she was going about it a very strange way. She was a nawalt. But so was Regina. Somehow he just knew that he could not just do this and feel nothing. His heart was being tugged back and forth.

Ok. He could do this. He had his nawalt and he had the chance to tap this sexy ass right in front of him. Here we go. He reached for her blouse and started to try and get it off of her. Then she stopped him.

"Wait." she said. "Before we just jump in, is there anything you want to tell me? Anything at all?"

He shook his head. "No. Nothing relevant. You?"

"Just that ... I have wanted you since I first saw you."

"You have?"

"Um ..."

"Hey, Gina, if you have something you want to tell me, I'll listen. You know I'll listen."

"Well, there is ..." No. She stopped herself. It wasn't her turn. It was his turn. She had to break Lisa's hold on him and get him to talk. She threw herself at him for a kiss.

Their bodies both fell to the bed and she just decided not to think about it. He wasn't the first boy she'd ever kissed. She kissed boys in high school even if those wasn't really the most pleasant experiences of her life. But hey, Charles had them beat. She could honestly say to herself in her own head that she actually even liked kissing him. She could kiss him all day and not even worry about it. She imagined him and her together at one of the many restaurants they'd gone to. She imagined him being romantic and kissing her and it worked. It was ok. It wasn't outside the realm of possibility. She could even see him putting his arm around her while they played video games together. Well, maybe that was a stretch. How would he be able to hold the controller?

Oh, she was thinking about it. She didn't want to be thinking about it. Why was this happening to her? And why did she like it?

Ok. That wasn't that bad. She'd always known that she liked guys at least a little. That was why she never went hardcore. She always held out the remote possibility of a guy with an actual penis to cause her to like him or even love him. Maybe an older guy who wouldn't want to have sex very often. Or a guy with a really small penis. Or a guy that would let her have a girlfriend. Oh, but she always knew that the last one wouldn't work out. If she had a girlfriend she just knew she'd never be sexual with her husband. She'd spend all her sexual energy on the woman if there was one.

Because ... because ... She hardly ever even let the words come to her mind. Her parents would be so disappointed with her. Then again, what would they say if they knew she was about to have sex with her cousin? She knew them. She knew what they'd say and she knew they'd be a lot more ok with this than the fact that she was a ... a ... She felt like she wanted to cry.

"Hey. What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Nothing." she said as she wiped her eyes.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"We can stop if you want."

"No. Just kiss me. Keep kissing me."

He did kiss her but he was more gentle about it. Oh, and that was the wrong thing, Regina thought. She didn't want to love him. No. That wasn't what this was about. He was too young. His dick was too big. She'd seen that behemoth on a number of occasions. Usually she was fine with it. She never felt threatened by it. It was after all attached to Charles, her most favorite male from pretty much her whole life. But now there was the chance of contact. There was the chance that his cock would be aimed at her. That scared the living daylights out of her.

When did this become about her and her feelings? Her feelings for him. She ... she had feelings for him. But he had that dick. It was never going to work.

And there he goes. He was taking off her blouse. Shit, now what? Should she stop him? Instead of just getting her all the way out of her blouse, he reached in and under her back and more easily than she would have thought possible, he unhooked her bra.

"Wait." she said.

He stopped and leaned back from her.

"I want to talk for a bit. Is that ok?" she asked.

He nodded. "Ok. I don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"So. Talking. We're talking. What do you want to talk about?"

He blinked a few times and cocked up an eyebrow. "How beautiful you are?" He was going to lean in and start the kiss again but she stopped him.

"What I mean is, before we do this, let's just set the table."

"Table?"

"I mean record. So you aren't dating anyone right now, are you? I mean, I know the answer but I feel like I just have to ask to be sure."

He was so obviously lying when he shook his head. "No but maybe I want to be. How about you? Are you dating anyone?"

Regina gave a thought to that hot little copy girl with the long legs and the mini skirt. Yeah, she'd like to ride her face. "No."

"Well, I guess that clears the air."

"But wait. There are other things."

"Like what?"

"Like, how are we going to explain this to everyone?"

"We can keep it a secret."

"Uh, no. Hello. We have to tell."

"They'll never understand."

"Yes, they will. Ok. So, who do you think we should tell first?"

"No one. We can't tell."

"They'll be cool with it. How about Mona?"

"Before we agree to either tell or not tell let's go ahead and have something we can ... tell." As he was saying that he was sliding her blouse off her arms and then her bra went with it. She bit her bottom lip and for a moment she hid her breasts from him as if he'd never seen then before though she knew perfectly well that he had.

"Wait. Before we really do this. Before we pass the point of no return, ... How do you feel about me?" she asked.

"I care a lot about you. You know that."

She nodded in agreement. "I know."

"If you want to do this with me or if not, I care about you. You're my best friend and I care about what you think of me."

"Same. I'm totally the same."

"Yeah but you went to college and I just ..."

"You did a forty million dollar deal. I could never do that. I'm stuck bringing coffee to the lieutenant mayor's office all day."

"As long as we're being honest with each other, can you tell me why you really want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just tell me what's really on your mind."

"What's really on my mind? I'm scared. I love you but I'm scared of you."

"Scared of me? Why? I, I would never, I would never hurt you."

That made her want to cry. She felt like such a baby. Such a girl.

He held her and for a few moments it was just like their normal way, only obviously more intimate. He was her friend and she needed him and he was there for her. Ok, that wasn't exactly their normal way but she'd take it.

How could she ever tell him? How could she describe it? The up and down, the back and forth. Seeing a girl and liking her and then feeling ashamed of it and backing away. She liked women. She wanted to have sex with women. But not lesbians. Not dykes. She didn't want a woman who thought she was a man or who acted like a man. She wanted a woman. She wanted a normal woman who could just be like any other woman with the one tiny, little, inconsequential difference that she had sex with other women. Why was that so hard to find? It was 2020. She shouldn't have to hide something like this anymore. She should be able to just tell everyone flatly and honestly that she ... was ... She started to cry more.

She didn't want it. It was too hard. So many times it was too hard. She didn't want to be this way. She had told herself over and over again that she was not this way. It wasn't possible. She was normal. She was a normal person and she would date other normal people, not air head rug munchers with more piercings than sense, hair dyed impossible colors, tattoos of racial slurs, and a laundry list of stds. Why couldn't she just find someone normal to date? Why?

And of course she couldn't say she was that way. Not to anyone. If she did they'd lump her in with those crazies that wear strap ons. She didn't want that. She couldn't have that no matter how many times the resident feminist at city hall made a pass at her. Regina had denied it when that woman had come up to her and accused her of being homosexual. Of course she would deny it. Regina didn't care how much that ugly sack of fat told her that she could just tell who was and who wasn't. It was for Regina to decide what she was and was not and she was NOT ... one of them. She just liked having sex with women more than men. That did not mean she had anything to do with big Bertha who smelled like sour milk mixed with rotten fish, or anyone else like her.

She looked up at Charles. He was so clean. He was handsome. When he smiled she just felt so much that he cared for her and didn't just see her for what was between her legs. That's what was important. He didn't smell bad the way other men did. He wasn't a predator the way other men were. She trusted him. Yeah. That's what she wanted. That's what was good.

Charles held her tight for a while but then tried to get up from the bed. That brought her mind back to the actual task at hand. She had almost forgotten. She was lost in his eyes and had almost forgotten.

"Don't go." she said.

"Well, I was just thinking maybe you wanted to be alone."

"No. I want you here."

"Ok. Do you want to tell me what's going on?" he asked.

"You're really not dating anyone?" she asked.

He looked away and then cleared his throat. "No. I answered that already."

She sat up to look at him. Then she took his hand and brought it to her breast. "Date me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Date me. I want you."

He looked down at what she was doing with his hand. Then he looked up at her and took a deep breath. "Ok."

She licked her lips and gently kissed him. Their bodies went back down to the bed. He started to kiss her neck and then moved to her chest. It was wonderful. He was so wonderful. He was the one. She could feel it. He was the one. She didn't know how all of this was going to work out once everyone started to be open with each other but she was starting to think that she definitely wanted him. Maybe she didn't want to have sex necessarily but she wanted this. She wanted what he was doing just then. He could do that all day to her if he wanted.

Oh, and now he was sucking on her nipple. Delightful. Who had taught him the light biting thing? That was amazing. She was ready to cream herself right then. He was so good that she didn't feel alarmed or worried when he zipped down her skirt and pulled it along with her panties from her. Then he went between her legs and she nearly exploded the moment his lips touched her down there.

Oh, he was good. He was better than Susan. He was better than Carol. He was better than ... better than ... That was his finger. His finger was in her. That had to be his finger because his dick was WAY bigger than that. He was finger fucking her. Oh, and he wasn't going too fast or too slow. He had a nice steady pace while his tongue lapped at her clitoris.

This was so good. It was safe. Even though he was a man, it was safe. Just this was ok. She forgot about the fact that Mona was in her closet. She forgot about the fact that Lisa was probably just outside eagerly wanting to know what would happen. She just let the whole world fall away and there was only Charles and her. She loved him. She knew in that moment that she loved him. And somehow he'd known to fuck that way instead of that other way that would frighten her. He just knew her so well.

"Oh!" she cried out. She felt her body levitate up from the bed and then the cosmic energy of the universe focused on her and then there was the thunder and lightning of a nebula and finally the explosion of a super nova and her entire body was radiating light.

And yet, it was so gentle. Her orgasm was just so gentle that she floated back to the bed and rested like the smoldering remains of a galactic star. Every inch of skin tingled and if she wasn't drunk on him before, she was now.

Now she just wanted him to hug her. Just hold her and rest with her. She wanted him to come to her and wrap his arms around her and kiss her. Wouldn't that be great? Wouldn't that just be the best thing ever? If he would just surround her with warmth and love.

ZIIIIIP!

Her eyes popped open. She looked down her body at him standing at the foot of the bed with his shirt off and in the process of taking his pants off. And then, there it was. The penis. The big, huge, brutal penis. She wanted to clam up at the sight of it. She pulled her legs to herself and she scooted back on the bed away from it.

He started to get on the bed but she put her hand out.

"Wait."

He froze as he looked at her.

"Don't you want to talk first?" she suggested.

"Talk? Um ... ok. About what?"

"About us?"

"Ok."

"Ok." she repeated. "So, you first."

"Me?" He laughed. "Well, let me just ask you, are you ok with everything we've done so far?"

"Yes. Very ok. Very, very ok. And I'm happy. Of course. So happy." She wanted all of that to be true. "I do like you. I do. And I want to be with you. I do. Now that I really think about it, I really do want that. It's weird."

"Not so weird."

"There are things we have to tell each other."

"Yeah, I guess there are."

"There are? Good. Very good. I'll listen."

"Well, not right now."

"When?"

"I don't know. Where is this going? Me and you?"

"Um, I'm going to be your girlfriend."

"My girlfriend? Really?"

"Yeah, really. What's wrong with that?"

"It's illegal."

"Oh!" She slapped her palm to her head. "You think this is illegal."

"Yes, because it is."

"No, it's not. Not in this state."

"It's not?"

"No. Not at all."

"Oh." Then he was quiet for a bit. "So they don't have laws about this sort of thing here?"

"They do, but not about cousins. Cousins are ok."

"Oh. But not ... um ..."

"Not parents and not siblings."

"Right. Got it." He looked down and then sat on the end of the bed and turned away from her.

"Hey, don't shut me out. Is there something you want to tell me?" she said as she came closer to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"No. It's ok."

"I'll listen. I won't judge. I promise. It doesn't matter what it is."

"It's just that, I ... I don't think anyone is going to accept this. If we date as a real couple, regular people aren't going to accept this if they know we're cousins."

"That's what you're worried about? Ok. We can do what you said. We can keep it a secret."

"I think we'll have to."

"Or we can just not tell people we're cousins."

"That could work too, I guess."

Why wouldn't he just tell her? Just spit it out. She was getting way too emotionally invested in this. Now she was dating him? How was she going to explain that away later?

"Ok, so I'm your girlfriend now. Ok. So we have to always be honest with each other and we can't keep secrets from each other."

"Um, ok."

"So is there anything you want to tell me?"

"In the middle of sex? No. Maybe later."

Sex? Oh, right, cause he hasn't gotten off yet. She looked down at his boner. Big big boner. Oh wow. There was no way that thing was going in her. No. What to do? Could she give him a hand job? Would that be good enough?

"Ok. I got it. Let's do something fun."

"Sex is fun."

"No, I mean ..." She looked around and then got an idea. "I want to blindfold you."

"Why?"

"Just do it. It'll be fun."

"I don't see the ..."

"Just go with it. Please. A favor for your girlfriend."

Sigh. "Ok." he said. She went to her dresser and looked for something appropriate. She grabbed some leggings and then wrapped them around his head.

"Can you see me?" she asked.

"No." he answered.

"Good. Now just lay back and relax."

She watched him as he got comfortable on the bed and laid still waiting for her. She looked at his dick and wondered what she could do. Yeah, she wasn't going to touch that thing. She went to her closet and as quietly as she could, she opened the door.