Friends like These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

But even if incest made super logical sense for a mgtow guy, he knew he could never advocate for that, even if he did it under a different username. Mgtow was already under the gun as it was and trying to be accepted by mainstream society. It was best not to mention anything so far outside the norm that it was actually illegal.

"Hey, don't go to sleep." he said to his sister. "We have to go clean up."

"We can do it in the morning."

"No, no. You get your sweet ass up and help me clean. I'm not getting in trouble."

"Well, just tell Mona that we got drunk."

"That's fine for you but that won't work for me."

"Oh, alright."

She was at a loss of what she could wear to go back across the hall since her costume was pretty much fucked, literally. So instead she put on a pair of sweat pants Charles gave her and one of his shirts.

"Now I feel like a real girlfriend."

"Why?"

"I get to wear your clothes."

As they were sneaking back across the hall they heard the elevator come up and Regina stepped out. She seemed annoyed and angry. The two siblings both froze in their tracks and Lisa made a silent prayer that her cousin wouldn't notice anything funny about what she was wearing.

"I just can't believe that guy." Regina said.

"What happened?" Charles asked. He was so happy that it seemed her date had not gone well and then he felt guilty for feeling that way since he did just get finished fucking someone other than Regina. Not that he ... ahem ... not that he wanted to fuck Regina. No. Get that thought out of there.

"I went to go have a quiet talk with Alan, that guy I brought. But then he insists on going to this steak restaurant and even when I tried to tell him that I only wanted a salad, he ordered a steak for me and then got upset when I didn't want to eat the thing. Can you believe it? Anyway, how was the rest of the party?"

"Good. You know, everyone was good. Did you get that guy's number, though cause I could do with a guy who'll buy me a steak." Lisa said.

Charles looked at Regina's smile but something was telling him that things weren't right with her.

They all went into Mona's apartment and they found the 'drunk' Mona busy picking up and cleaning. She didn't seem wasted at all and she was quick to start bossing everyone around to do things and Charles specifically noticed that Mona was trying to keep him and Lisa on opposite sides of the place. After Lisa was asked to bring the first couple of garbage bags out and Charles offered to help since they looked heavy, Mona quickly told him to let Lisa handle it and gave Charles a different task.

...

Regina was in a strange place on Sunday. She was still trying to wrap her head around the voluminous research on GSA while keeping an eye out so that no obvious opportunities for repeat occurrences happened and also preventing Mona from laying into Lisa for every odd little thing that shouldn't be a problem.

There was honestly no peace all Sunday morning and it looked like Mona was just trying to pick a fight with Lisa over anything she could find. Once it was time for Mona to go to work it was finally quiet.

Regina, Lisa, and Charles were all sitting in front of the tv in the twins' apartment and as Charles flipped through the channels he commented that the screen really was too dark to really see anything.

"It's like having a radio but without all the cool channels."

"On the radio they're called stations." Lisa said with the fake tone of a put down.

"Oh, like you know so much."

"I know that they're called stations and not channels."

It was like a little play, Regina realized. Neither of them meant what they were saying, it was all just for her benefit. And then there were the looks that they were passing back and forth to each other. They thought they were so slick but Regina was noticing it and she knew what they probably meant.

As she tried to understand more about what was going on, Regina came to the conclusion that whatever was going on with Lisa and Charles, it was not an isolated incident and it was not a passing phase that would work itself out. They were settling into it. Her first thought was that she should try her best to keep them apart but the research showed that it was best to keep siblings together in order to prevent this sort of thing.

She gave Charles a sideways glance and started to make up her mind. She was going to have to do it. But she was so apprehensive about what would happen. Would just telling Charles that she wanted to date him be enough? Would she actually have to go on a date with him? That wouldn't be so bad, would it? She'd done lots of stuff with him that would be considered a date if not for the fact that he was her cousin and they had no interest in each other. But once she turned it into a date, all that would stop. They wouldn't really be the kind of friends they are now ever again. That was scary. But she couldn't just let him keep doing his sister and besides, she had to do something before Mona just shot from the hip any crazy idea she got.

Well, Charles was attractive. And it wouldn't really be a real thing, just enough for him to admit that he's having sex with Lisa. Then once it's in the open she can let them both know that she's not an enemy and then they can all talk about it. That's all. That's all that needed to happen. Just enough to get there, however much that was.

Would she have to kiss him? If she did, would it be so bad? Surely it wouldn't go past kissing, right? But what if it did? If she attempted anything with him and then she chickened out at the last moment before something happened, would that traumatize him more? She couldn't risk that. If she did anything, she had to be sure. She had to be certain that she could commit to going all the way no matter how far that was before she did anything. All the way, even if that meant ... if that meant ... She started to gag. Then she felt ashamed of herself. Her cousin needed her. And he wasn't just her cousin. He was also like her best friend. No, scratch that. Not like. He WAS her best friend. At least the best friend she had here in the city. She was closer to Charles than she was to either of the twins. Who would have saw that coming?

For him. She'd do it for him and afterwards he'd understand.

She needed a plan. How to seduce a guy in such a way so that he gets the idea that you're into him but if he happens to also be into it, not act on it? Tricky, tricky.

When Charles went back to his own apartment, Regina followed him. He was sitting on the sofa texting someone so she went up behind him. He moved his hands to hide his phone but Regina wasn't interested in what he was saying. She started to rub his shoulders. That was ok. She could do that. There was no problem.

"So, you got any dates or anything planned?"

"Me? No. Not at this exact moment."

"Well, I just so happen to have this friend of mine. She keeps saying how cute you are and how much she wants your number. But I didn't give it to her."

"Thanks. The last thing I need is a woman I don't know just calling me."

"I know. I know. But that's not why I didn't give her your number."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. I was just thinking that maybe instead of trying to help everyone else all the time, for once I'd just do something that was best for me."

"I don't follow you."

"All these women want me to set them up with you but before any of that I was thinking that I'd like to find a really good guy for myself."

"Well, I could ask around and ... ouch."

"Just listen. See I was thinking that I'd really like a guy who I could go to dinner with and there would be no stress because there's never any stress. I was thinking that I'd like to be with a guy that I can just feel comfortable and at home with. I'd like to be with a guy who can just be a friend but also more than a friend. You know?"

"Um ... I don't know. What are you talking about?"

She let her hands leave his shoulders and her palms pressed him and slid down his arms. Her mouth was by his ear and she spoke lightly in a sexy voice. "I'm talking about a guy who likes to do the same things I do. A guy who's smart so I don't have to worry that he didn't understand the words I used. A guy who has enough self worth and self confidence that he doesn't feel the need to go sleeping around even though he totally could if he wanted to. I'm talking about a guy who doesn't just quit his job when there's trouble but finds a way to turn that into a promotion. You don't happen to know any guys like that you can introduce me to, do you?"

"That's a very specific kind of person you're describing there."

"Maybe that's why I haven't found Mr. Right yet. And I certainly don't want to have to make a mistake and get a Mr. Wrong while I'm looking. Oh, and then sometimes I think I've found Mr. Right but then there's always some reason why it can never be. All these rules and worrying about what other people will say. Well sometimes I just want to say 'to hell with them' and do it anyway."

"Is there someone I know that you're talking about?"

"Maybe. What do you think?"

She didn't give him time to answer. Instead she walked past the sofa and took a few sexy steps to her door and went into her room.

Charles looked back down at his phone and sent the text out.

MJ - I think Gina as just hitting on me.

MJ - *was

HQ - She must really hit like girl if you can't tell.

MJ - NO. I mean she was coming onto me.

HQ - You mean sitting on your?

MJ - FLIRTING WITH ME. She all but tried to ask me out.

HQ - Maybe she just wants you two to abandon me and Mon again

MJ - Don't you care?

HQ - Sure, but I think you just misunderstood her

MJ - It was flirting.

HQ - Just because a woman shares the same air as you does not mean she's flirting

"Who's MJ?"

Lisa was startled and quickly put the phone away. "Hey, Hi. Mona. What are you doing home?"

"They said they didn't need me today. So, who's MJ?"

"No one. Just a guy. I'm not seeing him. It's not serious or anything. He's just a friend."

"Does this friend have a name?"

"Yeah, MJ."

"Which is short for?"

"Um ... Michael."

"Michael what?"

"Um ... Jordan."

"You have a friend named Michael Jordan?"

"Well, obviously not the actor. Duh. In fact this Michael Jordan is white actually and his parents named him that way before that Rocky movie ever came out, you know, obviously."

"Does he happen to play basketball?"

"Basketball? Um ... I don't know. I'll ask him sometime. Now do you mind not being nosy in my business."

"Well, excuse me. I'm only trying to protect my little sister. There are a lot of nasty guys out there."

"Hey, I'm four minutes older than you."

"You can't prove that. Mom could have been lying."

"Hey, it's not fair they ask you to go down there and you don't even know if they need you or not. How often do they do that?"

"This is the first time. Don't worry about it. Hey, let's go do something."

"Like what?"

"Anything. Just me and you. We can make it a twin thing."

"Oh, I don't know if I have the energy to go out. You go. I don't want to hold you back."

"It's not a twin thing unless you come with me."

"Sure it is. You're a twin. Anything you do is a twin thing."

"I want to spend time with my sister. Come on."

"Go spend time with Regina. She's not busy."

"Regina's not my sister. Come on."

"I'm tired. I couldn't possibly go out."

"Ok, fine. We can do something in the apartment."

"Like what?"

"Like ... scrabble. We haven't played that in a long time."

"Well, yeah, cause we don't own it."

Mona put her finger in the air and then went to her room. Lisa took that opportunity to run to her own bedroom and lock the door.

HQ - MOS

MJ -?

HQ - Mona over shoulder.

MJ - I don't understand.

HQ - She's back from work.

Boom, boom, boom.

URGH! "What?"

From the other side of the door Mona answered, "I have it right here."

Lisa rolled her eyes and went to the door. When she opened it, Mona was holding the game still in it's plastic wrap.

"That's travel scrabble." Lisa pointed out.

"So? Scrabble is scrabble."

"Well, if we were taking a trip on the maglev then fine but ..."

"Oh, just come on. It'll be fun."

Lisa relented but tried to continue to text Charles as the game got underway. She got her letters and set them up to see what she could do. Nothing so far.

"Oh, I am so lucky." Mona declared. "Look at this." Mona put her letters on the board. I. N. C. E. S. T. "Read it and weep."

Lisa's first reaction when she saw it was to run and hide in her room but she didn't do that. She locked herself down and only slumped in her chair.

"Did you get anything?" Mona asked.

A bitch for a twin, Lisa thought but didn't say.

...

"Isn't it a little early for a bath?" Charles asked. They were standing together in the bathroom watching the water fill up.

"Middle of the day on Sunday is the perfect time for a good soak." Regina answered.

"Ok, but when you say wash your back, what exactly do you want?"

"You never washed anyone's back before?"

"No."

"You're sisters never asked you to ..."

'No. Never."

"Don't get defensive. It's just me." After saying that she let her bathrobe slip off her shoulders and she was there naked in front of him. She had her back to him but even just her backside was a sexy temptation for any man.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Charles' heart beat louder and louder as he looked at her.

She lowered herself into the water, still with her back to him. "Well?"

He cautiously took the face towel, got it wet, and put it on her back. "Like this?"

"Oh, that is good. Maybe later I'll do you too."

"That's ok, actually."

"I knew you'd agree."

Agree. "No, what I meant was ..."

"A little more on the left please. Yes, right there. Oh, yes, right there."

Was she getting off from this? "Anyway, is that good enough or do you ..."

"You can come join me in the hot water if you want to. There should be just enough room."

"No, I wouldn't dream of interfering with your soak."

"Come on. Don't be shy."

"I'm not shy. I'm not. But if I got in now the water would spill all over the floor. You enjoy. I'll just go make myself a sandwich."

"Thank you for washing my back."

"You're welcome." he said and then finally got out of the bathroom. He ran to his own room and instead of just needing to adjust his pants, he threw himself on his bed and just got his dick out. It was standing there as a massive superheated red bar of iron.

He got his phone out to see if his sister had texted him.

...

Mona hung up the phone and then pouted. "We'll have to finish this game another time."

"What happened?"

"Well, they thought they didn't need me but then it turns out they do so they want me to come in."

"That's not fair. They ..."

"Today is a special day. I'm not worried about it."

"You shouldn't have to put up with this kind of treatment." Lisa said.

Mona ignored that, put her work clothes back on in a hurry and then just waved goodbye once she was out the door.

Finally, Lisa thought. She pulled out her phone and texted to Charles that Mona was gone. He didn't text back. Instead he just came over.

"Regina's acting weird." he said.

"Weird how?"

"I'll explain later." he answered and then picked her up from the chair and carried her to her bedroom.

"What if Regina comes over?"

"She's in the bath. Says she wants to soak for an hour."

"Oh. Ok."

They wasted no time. There was no foreplay. There was no hesitation. In a flash, they were naked and then he was on top of her, and then she was feeling him slam into her again and again like a wild bull and she loved every minute of it.

...

Regina - They're doing it right now.

Mona - You're supposed to prevent that.

Regina - Sorry. I was in the bath.

Mona - What the hell were you doing taking a bath in the middle of the day.

Regina - Trying to seduce Charlie's

Mona - and all you really did was work him up for her.

...

"Stop." Lisa said.

Charles didn't respond right away. Lisa gasped for air.

"Stop." she repeated.

In rapid succession he'd given her two orgasms and she was feeling delirious.

"Let me catch ... my ... my breath."

As she was trying to say that, he went as deep into her as he could go. They were pelvic to pelvic and the head of his cock was pushing on her cervix. Then he exploded inside of her and the orgasmic pulsing of his cock gave her a third orgasm that was like the previous two multiplied together and then squared.

...

Regina shook her head as she stood by her door. If she didn't know that they were having sex, she would swear that he was beating her over there. She hoped the upstairs or downstairs neighbors didn't call the police.

...

"Don't go." she called out to him as he was getting his clothes back on.

"I thought you fell asleep."

"Just for a sec. Don't go. Not yet."

He got back on the bed with her and hugged her. "Ok. But not long. We don't want to get caught and Regina could get out of her bath at any moment."

"Fuck her."

Ha. "I'm starting to think that's what she wants."

"No she isn't. You're imagining things."

"She was saying a bunch of weird stuff and then she wanted me to wash her back."

"You're over thinking it. The one we need to worry about is Mona. She's starting to suspect."

"But she would say something if she knew."

"Which is how I know she doesn't know but she's starting to think something's funny."

"And how did you come to this conclusion?"

"It's a twin thing."

...

Later, once Mona was home from work again, but this time at her usual time and they all had dinner together, they could have heard a pin drop as they ate. No one was speaking. It was like a cold war had set in.

The next morning at breakfast it was very similar with minimal talking outside of the most necessary things. They were all dressed for work save Mona who had Mondays off.

Charles got up from the table to get his jacket on to complete his suit. When he did, Regina came over to him and told him bye, as she was leaving before him. He turned to say bye and she reached around to grab his butt and then she kissed him. He thought she would kiss him on the cheek but instead she kissed him on the neck.

"I'll see you later." she said as she looked from his eyes down his body.

Charles was standing there frozen and then Regina walked out of the twins' door.

Lisa with a 'did you just see that? What the fuck' look on her face turned to Mona to see her sister with her eyes closed smelling her coffee. Then Lisa had a brain storm.

"Charles, can you give me a ride to work?"

"Um ... well ..."

"Please."

"Oh, but in that case we have to hurry."

Lisa didn't really want a ride to the law office. She really just wanted to talk with Charles in the elevator.

"I know what's going on."

"What?"

"Mona and Regina are trying to catch us."

"That would be bad."

"But they haven't caught us yet or they would have said something."

"So we have to cool it for a bit."

"No, we have to attack."

"Attack?"

"They aren't sure so they're trying to trick us into being jealous so we'll slip up and they can bust us."

"Ok. So it sounds like the best course of action is to cool it for a bit."

"No, we have to turn this around on them."

"Why?"

"Because if we just cool it they'll think they've won and then whenever we want to be together they'll start this all up again."

"Maybe we need to be better at hiding it."

"I know what to do?"

"Yeah, don't scream so much next time."

"You have to act like you're into Regina."

"What?"

"See, if you start to do that, then ..."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...56789...11