Friends like These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

Anyway, back to the issue of her brother's taking off of her panties. Should she let him? It was a crazy question to even be thinking about. She trusted him. She knew him. She knew he wouldn't go bragging all over town about this. He wouldn't just leave her. None of her normal objections seemed to apply to him. But he was her brother. They couldn't do this. She had to be the responsible one and stop this. She had to.

She was laying there with just her panties and socks and he pulled away from her and looked down.

"You're beautiful." he said.

She didn't know what to say. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

For some reason he seemed to not like that statement and he looked down in shame. He scrunched up his forehead as he looked at his own body with no shirt on.

"I'm sorry." he said. He shut his eyes tight and tilted his head back. He let out a breath he'd been holding in. "I'm really sorry about this." He looked away from her, grabbed her shirt and tried to hand it to her.

Oh, no. No. NO! He was rejecting her. That was all Lisa could think. He was rejecting her. No. That was not how this worked. He didn't get to do that. No. He was supposed to be trying to get her panties off and she was supposed to be stopping him. That was the pattern. That was how it went.

She wanted him. Every ounce of her just wanted him more and more and more. She sat up and put her arms around him. She kissed his cheek and then held him a little tighter. He turned his face to look at her and they started to kiss again.

"Wait." he said. "I'm not supposed to do this."

"I ... I know. I know we can't. It's just ..."

"You don't know. I'm a monk."

"A ... monk?"

"I'm supposed to be a monk. That's the rule. No wife. No girlfriend. No sex."

"You're in a cult?"

"No, just ... No cult. I've just decided for my life to never have sex."

"Why?"

"Because women, they ... ARG! It would take too long to explain."

"Alright. But Charlie, I'm not your girlfriend. I'm not your wife."

"You're my sister. What are we doing?"

Instead of either of them answering that question, they sat there, both of them in nearly a complete state of undress, and held each other for some time. They were in a state of rest with limitless potential to go in any direction they wanted. They could end it at that point if they chose. He could get dressed and she could get dressed and they could leave the room. It just needed a small input of energy to get them to move. Instead, they both just kept holding each other and they found that they were both very comfortable doing that with neither of them wanting to let go.

It was just a small curiosity in her mind but she wanted to know if he had a hard on for her. She moved one of her hands down to his pants and felt him. He was hard for her. She pressed her palm in and tried to feel the shape of his cock.

"I'm guessing we're going to need to talk about all this." he whispered almost so low that she didn't even hear him.

Talk. He wanted to talk. What would they say? 'I'm Lisa. I'm disgusting. I want to have incest with my brother.' That did not sound like a conversation she wanted to have. "Maybe best not to think too much about it."

"What do ... what do you want to do?"

He was asking her? She didn't know. Well, she did know but that was not what she wanted to do. Why was this so hard? Why was this so confusing? "We'll just do it." she said.

"Do what, what?" he asked as if he didn't know what she was saying though clearly he did.

"We'll just do it once. Just to clear the air. I can't think straight like this. All last night. All last week. I couldn't think straight. We need to just do it once and then we'll see. We'll be able to see how we feel about it. We'll probably see that it isn't a huge mountain we can't climb and we can come back down to earth and talk."

"Just one time."

"Just to see. Just to get back to normal."

He started to nod slowly. "Back to normal. Yeah. Ok."

There was a kind of tremor going through her body. She was shaking as she leaned back away from him and put her back to the bed. She started to shake so much that the vibration went beyond the ability of human muscles and the electric current flowing through her received no more resistance and easily discharged out while her body felt calm and her muscles relaxed.

She got her panties off for him. She was ready. She was naked in his bed with a wet pussy. She was exposed. She was vulnerable. More than that, she felt empty. She felt open. She felt hollowed out and she needed to be filled. She needed him to go in. She needed something in her to press down on. She ached for it.

He got out of his pants and his cock sprang out and stood at attention. Well, Janice had certainly lied about that. Look at that monster. Oh, now she wasn't sure. It was too big. It had to be too big. He moved on top of her but he stopped shy of pushing his cock into her. She reached down herself and grabbed him. She put it into position and then she put her hand on his back and encouraged him to enter her.

He moved in slowly. He stopped when he was about half way. "We're doing it." he said.

That they were. It was great. She just felt that she loved him so much. Oh, she just wanted to be his narwhal so much. His perfect woman. She couldn't understand why a small whale was the symbol for the perfect companion but she figured it had something to do with their unicorn horn and that maybe it was a metaphor that the real perfect woman didn't exists. But Lisa did exist. She was there for him. She would always be there for him. Her little brother. She loved her little brother.

Charles didn't push all the way into her. He eased out after only going half way and then he just did those shallow pumps until he felt that she was starting to be able to handle him. It was nice at first but very quickly she felt herself wanting him to go deeper. To go faster. To stop being so gentle and just commit to fucking her.

She wrapped her legs around him and tried to use her hands to get him to just go all the way into her but her efforts were fruitless. Instead he suddenly pulled out of her and that left her squealing for him to continue. And then she discovered why he pulled out. She felt his hot, thick semen hit her belly. There was so much of it. She opened her eyes and looked and even then more was coming out of him. It was like a sticky boiling river flowing onto her and then some of it went down her side.

He grabbed the shirt he'd been wearing and started to use that to wipe up his cum. She honestly couldn't be bothered with that. She grabbed his cock and even with a little of his semen still oozing out of the tip, she aimed it back into herself. He was slightly surprised by this but went along with it. She pulled him down on top of her with his cum soaked shirt between them. She tried with all of her might to get him to just go all the way in.

All the way. All the way. More. More. There it was. She could see the end in sight. There it was.

One moment she was looking up at his eyes and the next all she could see was her mind scape as images flashed through consciousness and she felt her body explode out in all directions. She was seated with the sun as her throne and angels flew up to her to put a crown on her head and a baby into her arms. She just felt happy and joyous as all the stars in the night sky saluted her and hailed her.

Deep breath. Deeeeeep breath. She started to feel her spirit come back to her body in slow motion. Her eyes were open but there was a gray haze blocking her vision. Then slowly, as if one pixel at a time, the gray was removed in spots that revealed the sight of her brother still on top of her.

Damn that was a good orgasm.

Charles got off of her and laid down by her side. "I ... uh ... I guess we can't really say we're acting anymore."

She turned to her side and then put her arm around him. She kissed his cheek. Don't panic. This was ok. They loved each other. That's what was important.

...

Regina helped Mona carry in a freakishly huge pumpkin she wanted for her Halloween party. They actually had to turn the thing to the side to get it through the door.

"Can you imagine how many pies I can make from this?" Mona asked excitedly.

Regina could not and also could not believe she was spending time with Mona instead of Charles. Where was he when she needed him. Somehow Regina just knew she'd get drafted to help scoop out the insides. Better buy some long rubber gloves. Where was Charles when she needed him, she thought again as she looked at her chef want to be cousin. Why did her days always go sideways when she tried to hang out with other women?

They were able to get the pumpkin over by the table but by then they were both too exhausted to lift it up.

"Lisa." Mona called out. She went over by Lisa's room and found that her sister wasn't home.

"I'll go get Charlie." Regina said. She left the apartment and went across the hall. Upon entering the apartment she found the tv displaying suggestions for further viewing and all the lights off.

"Charlie." she called out as she switched on the lights. She heard sudden movement coming from his bedroom and then he appeared at his door while trying to button up his shirt. Oh, so little cousin got lucky. Ironically that made her very jealous and upset as she remembered their conversation about him not being gay. That meant he had a girl in there. Maybe even a naked girl. He was so lucky to have someone. She wished she could get one of those.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. I was just hitting the hay early. I had a long day. But hey, I'm up now so ..."

"Do you need me to give you some privacy?"

"No. No. Why would I need that?" He put on a forced smile.

"Ok, well, can you come help us with this pumpkin Mona wanted?"

"Sure. Sure. No problem."

"What's that?" Regina said when she saw a woman's purse on the floor.

Charles stopped. "That?"

"Do you have a girl over?"

"No. Nooo. That is ... Lisa's. Yes. That has to be Lisa's bag."

"Lisa's? Where is she?"

"Not here. Nope. She got really angry at me for like no reason at all. I'm completely innocent. I don't know what she was even talking about."

"But she was here."

"She was here. Was. Past tense. Not now."

"Where did she go?"

"Go? I don't know. She didn't tell me. She just called me a little nothing loser and stormed out. I think maybe she might have had a bathroom emergency and she was just trying to cover it up."

"A little nothing loser? That doesn't sound like her. What were you arguing about?"

"Nothing. I just told her about my promotion and she flipped out."

"You got a promotion?"

"Yeah. I'm going to be something like a junior executive. I think."

"Really? That's great." She hugged him but noticed how he was trying to keep his body apart from hers. "Ok, I know what this is about." Regina added.

"What what is about?"

"Lisa's just jealous that you make more money than her."

"Oh, Yeah, maybe so."

"If you're going to be a junior executive you might even make more money than me now."

"We'll have to see. I'm just happy things are looking up cause for a moment there I thought I was going to quit."

Regina picked up Lisa's bag and looked in it. "Her keys are in here. If she left the building she's going to be locked out."

Charles went with Regina to the other apartment and then helped them get the massive pumpkin on the table. Mona was there with her knives ready to start cutting but Regina asked her if maybe that could wait until the morning.

"No, tomorrow is Halloween. We should have had this ready a week ago. Where's Lisa?"

That was a question that would not be answered to Mona's satisfaction until almost all the work of opening, gutting, and sorting was done. The actual carving of the scary face was going to wait but now Mona had all the pumpkin she needed to make all manner of treats.

Lisa entered the apartment doing a little sway step fake dance as she moved. Then she stopped. "What is that?" she asked as she pointed at the pumpkin?"

"That is going to be our jack-o-lantern this year." Mona answered.

"You just had to go get the biggest one you could find, didn't you?"

"Where have you been?"

"Oh, do I need to report my whereabouts to the warden? I wasn't made aware of the new policy."

"We were worried. You left your bag at Charlie's."

Lisa didn't respond to Mona. Instead she went up to her brother and made a big show of sighing. "I'm sorry I called you a loser. I'm actually really happy you got a promotion."

"Thank you." he said.

She spun around and waltzed herself to her room and then momentarily disappeared long enough for her to get a towel and her pajamas and then she was off to the bathroom to have a shower.

"What has gotten into her?" Regina asked.

Charlie just shrugged and Mona scratched her head.

Whatever the case, Regina was feeling the need for her own shower once she heard the water running. Back in her own apartment, she was getting ready for a shower when Charlie asked if she had any laundry she wanted to do.

"You're doing laundry at this hour?"

"I don't want to have to do it tomorrow morning."

"Ok. Just give me a minute." She gathered a few pieces she needed washed and put them in the basket and then discovered that he was washing his bed sheets. Ah, he definitely had a girl over. Good for him. She hoped that the girl was pretty. She hoped that the girl had nice breasts. She hoped that the girl was nice and wet for him. Then she stopped herself from thinking. Oh, no. Don't let him see or he'll get the wrong idea.

...

Down in the laundry room Charles was waiting for his load to finish when Lisa came down with her own laundry.

"Great minds think alike." he said.

"My actual first thought was to burn all this but then the fire marshals would get all in a hissy fit so I figured I could compromise and just wash."

"Hey, sorry about making you sound like you were angry with me."

"It's ok. We're going to have to figure this out as we go along, I guess."

...

Mona went over to see Charlie about the costume she wanted him to wear for the party but found out that he wasn't home.

"He's doing laundry." Regina said as she was getting dressed.

"That's funny. So's Lisa."

The two cousins looked at each other. "She is?" Regina asked.

Something in Mona's mind was trying to tell her something but then she shrugged it off. "Coincidence."

"Yeah. That's probably it." Though even as Regina said that, she sounded unconvinced.

...

Saturday morning breakfast, or rather early lunch since most of them slept in after staying up so late the night before. After food, Mona handed out note pads and crayons to the others and asked them to draw scary faces and she'd pick the one she'd want to carve in the pumpkin.

"I want really scary." Mona said.

"Then maybe we can just take a picture of Lisa and put that on the pumpkin." Charles replied.

"Ha, ha, but if we want really scary we can just put your ex on there." Lisa said to him.

Regina's ears popped up. Another red flag. Probably nothing, she told herself. Probably just her imagination.

"I need these in like half an hour. We have a machine at work that can carve almost anything into a pumpkin."

"Question." Charles said. "Does that mean we have to carry the pumpkin down to your work?"

Mona paused and realized the truth of what he was asking. "Well, it's so much lighter than before."

Mona got ready for work and Charles was put on pumpkin transport duty. They left and Regina was alone with Lisa.

"So, Lisa. Anything interesting going on?"

Lisa shrugged. "Not much."

"You know, we don't really get to talk that much. Are you seeing anyone right now?"

"Me? No. You seeing a guy?"

"No." She almost added 'obviously' since of course she would not be seeing a guy but then had to remind herself that it wasn't obvious to them yet. "Any guys waiting in line for you?"

"Are you trying to set me up with someone?"

"No. Well. Ok, maybe there's this one guy in the mayor's office who I think you'd get along with."

"I don't know. I have really bad luck with blind dates."

"I can bring him to the Halloween party and you can meet him. How does that sound?"

"Well, I guess that could be ok."

"Settled."

"What's his name?"

"Let me see if I can get him to the party before we talk about that. I mean, if he's too shy to even come then maybe he's not worth your time."

"He's shy?"

"Not usually but let me make sure he can make it first. I just didn't want to ask him to come unless I knew you were single first."

"Well, Mona's single, too."

"I know but ... I think he'd be more interested in you."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing."

"Then why don't you keep him for yourself?"

Ha ha. Not funny. "It's complicated. He ... doesn't like blonds. He calls me dumb."

"That's terrible. I don't want to go out with a guy like that."

"Oh, but he just means it as a joke. He's really not so bad."

"Then what you should do is make him eat his words and make him go out with you."

Regina was afraid the guy she had in mind had a bit too much penis for something like that. "Just meet him at the party. Ok?"

"Fine. I'll meet him but no promises."

"No problem. No stress."

...

This had been a bad plan. While it was the case that both Mona and Charles carried the pumpkin to her work, she then had to get on the clock and Charles had to carry the newly cut jack-o-lantern home by himself. Where were they even planning to put the thing?

There was no way he'd get it out of his car once it was in the parking space in the garage so he stopped short of going all the way in, got out and took out the pumpkin. He put it in front of the next car over and got back in his car to park correctly.

Good, good. He checked his mirror to make sure he wasn't too close to the line. Looked ok.

Screeeech. Honk. Boom.

Charles looked up. While he was parking, another car tried to drive behind him but had slammed on its breaks. Oh, no. That would mean ... No.

Charles got out and instantly saw that it was true. He could do nothing else but just stand there and look at the huge mess of orange and yellow that was now splattered all over the cement, the back of his car, and the front of the other car. A petite black woman got out of the car and she looked a mixture of shocked and pensive.

"I'm so sorry." she said in an Italian accent.

"Did you not see the big ass pumpkin there?"

"I'm sorry. I will pay for it."

"No, you don't have to do that."

"It was my fault. Please. I will pay for it."

"It was my sister's. I don't know what she paid." Charles said, knowing full well that Mona probably got it for free.

"I will clean it up." she said and then she went back into her car and retrieved a roll of black garbage bags.

Charles wasn't going to just watch her do that so he went to help.

"I'm Charles by the way." he said and she held the bag open and he put in one of the bigger pieces.

"Angela. Nice to meet you, Charles."

...

A plan. A story. Lisa knew that she and Charles needed to get on the same page about things. They needed to have a way to back each other up. It shouldn't be so hard.

She laid in her bed with her costume next to her. She let herself remember what it was like for Charles to be on top of her. To be in her. She remembered what it was like when he started to shoot his cum onto her. She wished he would come home. She couldn't wait for him to come home. She was so tempted to put her fingers down there and just imagine he was there with her.

Then she heard someone open her front door. She got out of bed and saw Charles bringing in a giant plastic pumpkin.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers
1...34567...11