From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could both see the counter; Danilo not as yet paying it any true attention. I then stopped him in the midis of the store. "What about it?"

He shock his head not knowing still what I was on about. "Paul what are you on about?" He truly did sound puzzled.

I leaned in close, Danilo backed away my contact in the store looking back on it maybe a little too much. "You brows bea... Let's give them a softer cut, getting rid of that touching flow."

He ran a finger over one eyebrow feeling it for himself. "I... I don't think so..."

"Oh bea, it would suit you much better..." He stepped past me I for one second actually through he was going to walk on by, but he did surprise me.

"Well come on if we're doing this; you owe be big... I hope your card can match it." he laughed stepping to the lady.

I stepped in with a smile. "My friend here thinks I should you know get my eye brows fined out...' The lady smiled at me looking past Danilo, I flicked her a hand to say hi. No doubt thinking we were a couple didn't blink an eyes. 'Do you think maybe you can do something to help."

I definitely didn't care at all about what is was going to cost; all I wanted was to complete the task another part taken away. And with a warming smile the lady said. "Yes sir, I think I can do something to take off the bulk and edge that line in a little more."

"Thank you." I stepped forward to say; which only got a look back from Danilo, which for some reason I didn't really mind it was somewhat welcoming, something I think now I girl would do to her boyfriend.

Danilo sat in the chair; the lady pulled in her seat and lined up the mirror. I stood back and watched as the lining core was placed to his brow; time went by so slowly to me waiting to see the finished result. Either of us paid much attention to the looks or whispers around us; Danilo was doing it and to be truthful it didn't take to much work or force. He stood up and it had done the trick; his face and hair fitted just right; his thick male brows were now threaded into a nice thin slight female arch. "And what do you think Paul."

"It's okay... the walls are falling down." I said in quick jest. I after that treated him to a cool summer-vest and an earring set and later a meal. Looking back at hit I didn't know why it didn't hit me there and then double earrings like any other girl would have.

That didn't come to me until I had watched day after day his hair length flow down to his shoulder; and have him bush it behind out of his eyes and pushing it over his ear. I saw each time something missing both of his ear only one had been pierced; oh how both needed to be done and fast, so that he could start to wear real earrings.

The next few nights I had made sure we either looked at pictures with guys who had double piercings or we wanked off to guy guys with ears pierced. I made a play at Saturday afternoon while we sat close of the sofa watching basketball. "So then Danilo... Let's see if your man can do the magic this week... Let's put your ear on the line..."

"Oh no not this time, I'm not falling for that Paul." snapped Danilo almost leaping off the sofa.

"Come on bea... I would love to win that... Getting you both your ears pierced." I said looking up at Paul.

He pulled a face the game freely carrying on behind him. "What is your fascination all off a sudden cut this, trim that..."

Was my changes to him crumbling at this late stage; was these changes going too far. I can tell you I gulped hard when I found the path of truth. "Yeah maybe I've got a thing here, but we have been in this for so long.. I'm just here for tomorrow..."

He laughed and clapped his hands. "Oh you are so easy... oh so easy." he continued laughing.

"YOU...' I was going to call him a little shit, but stopped and stated. 'sweet, yeah you got me... But you've gotta run with it bea your ears would so suit it... Those hot guys we've been looking at have been perfect... Every damn time Danilo it's gotten me hard and you oh so horny."

I waited would he be the picture I wanted him to be; I had hoped it was out of his control and sure enough I didn't have to worry. This time it didn't take a gamble or a game; he agreed there and then; in time the game past by Danilo resting on me with a celebrating drink of white wine and me with a bottle of cider.

I had wanted him to do this alone, so I don't truly know all the ins and outs of it all; all I do know is the girl who always does his nails; who on a side note never talks any more about the wedding and takes Danilo on face value, had told him about a good place on the edge of the gay bars a very cool and laid back guy.

He came home to our house trying to hide it, but I just knew he had done it. "The stud's gotta stay in for a few week, the guy said... until I could take it out."

'A few damn weeks.' I though, but that didn't stop me from time to time looking around the accessories; stopping to look for just the right fix between male and female to be her first proper pair.

I had circled the day off on the calender like it was a birthday or something; everyday seemed to be forever... But I had taken him and made him every dream... Every guys dream. I gathered him in the bedroom and crossed off the day finally off. "Its here bea... I've got you something... Been keeping it hidden for days now." I pulled out the box from the side draw and handed it to him.

He in silence looked at the box in his hand. "Well open it." I urged him.

He clicked the box open and saw the matching earrings inside; again without a word Danilo then slipped in the set of earrings into his newly pierced ears and brushed back his hair out of his face to get a better look at his change in appearance. "Woah Paul I truly look amazing." He found himself saying out load, with no hesitation.

"I'm glad you liked them." 'I'm glad you like the change.' I did in all honesty though about saying.

-6-

I let her practice nearly all the time on how to sound more like a girl; in time I noticed that she was doing pretty fine; coming across very feminine in her language and non-verbal communication. And he's learning for me to sit, walk and act like a real girl.

To aid in her progress we would often go down to the lower gardens in town; sit and watch the reaction of other girls; then rush home to help improve his passing. He with every slight change in style, voice and mannerism lit my fire. His feminine changes consisted of him walk is a flow and steady fashion just like that of a woman; a quieter sweeter tone, how to hold his hands and what to do with them in different situation, and how to cross his legs and be sophisticated in public.

He was becoming feminine; he spoke and carried himself off with a gentle demeanour, and showed none of the signs of arrogance of when we first met. I had also started Danilo call me his Pauly; a nickname at last I though ever time I heard it.

After several months of renting two different places it was clear that would have to change Danilo never really being at his place we moved in together, I then began noticeably withdrawing myself from him just slightly. No doubt Danilo had gotten concerned with this, because he had one night made me a romantic dinner one evening to try and show me how much he cared. I received it with a smile and a kiss him lightly on his cheek, but nothing more nothing less; he no doubt expecting much more.

You can see by this point that he was getting in touch with his feminine side; which other guy would you see cook dinner for his other, but I wanted more... I needed him to start being and acting more like a girl around me, both in the bedroom and out.

I happened then to motion for him to sit down as I pulled the chair back for him; I knew it was me taking over for a second, but I wanted it to be a striking gesture of whom had the masculine power.

Slowly enough he excepted and sat down at the table and then I carefully pushing in his chair, then I too sat down at the table and Danilo motioned for us to eat.

As we sat across from each other in the kitchen and started our meal Danilo looked up and smiled warningly. "You seemed so overworked. I decided that I would try to ease your mind a little and make you a special evening." His concern sounded true enough and I liked how he worried about me.

I put down my knife and fork and smiled again, "You really didn't have to bea; everything is going fine... I just.' I looked at the great meal he had prepared. 'Thank you for this, but really this is really wasn't necessary."

"Sure it was. You've seemed distant lately, even when we have sex. I've just been worried that maybe I did something wrong."

'Yeah I want to fuck you more like a girl, so you better start acting like one and the sooner you do the better and fuller our life sex becomes again.' These were my true thought, but I knew that I couldn't rely them even if I wanted to in this manner; it I wanted to keep him on this currant course. "No! It's not you, really.' I quickly and kindly replied as I looked at him sympathetically.

Then continued lightly, 'It's just me. I've been working a lot and I didn't want to trouble you; after all I know you're working hard at graduating this year." I took a drink of the red wine.

Danilo took a bite to eat and then a sip of his wine; as he peered into my eyes. "If that's the truth, then don't worry about it. I took all my difficult classes during the first term this year. My last few classes will be a breeze, so if there's anything I can do to help you just let me know. Ok?"

I leaned in and touched his hand. "I'll have to keep that in mind; sex would be better you know if I could see you enjoying my embrace more... Maybe that will stop me from worrying." The rest of the night went smoothly and that night he come to face me in bed; and it had the best sex we have had in weeks.

Several days had gone by and I had made him please me as a girl would sexually in the bedroom. I would pull him close; face to face and get him to ride me as I get off; he truly needing a firm hand to guide him down the road to becoming a loving full girl. I would often return to our home humming a very happy tune. One night as I came in; Danilo looked up from his homework and smiled at me. "You seem to be in a great mood today! What's the occasion?"

I hung up my coat. "Well if you get in that bedroom with that nice kept chest of our my mood will continue." He actually giggled and went a little red in the cheeks; Danilo took a deep breath, he considered it for a moment and soon put down his things to follow his man.

I was already on the bed as he came to the door, I beckoned to Danilo close to me silently with her finger. Obediently he crawled onto the bed; moving on up between my legs; feeling his body pressing into me did the trick. I smiled at him lovingly as he draw up tight on me and then I pushed up to kiss him. We shared a deep kiss, our tongues danced in each others mouths feverishly. But still I wanted to take a lead be the clear man for my bea.

He was on top of me his left harm locked and placed below my right armpit and his right arm above my left shoulder and his left leg gentle pressed before my crock; after a moment of my kiss it seemed to all fall into place I had him where I wanted.

I was now on top of him; I had then began kissing his neck and nibbling softly; the passion racing, the mood leading them. Light moans escaped Danilo's lips between my kiss. The though of his piling home work long gone. His arms wrapped around me; I felt then his fingers digging into my back with each soft sensation of my lips. My tongue seemed to be caressing and tease the right places making his breath quicken. His hand moved over her define chest.

As I made it to the end of his petite neck my mouth finally making it's way to his waxed pecks, taking the first one in and kissing around it's nipple; this an action Danilo soon warmed to. His thighs pushing against mine in sharp continues motion; it was no surprise how I was making him feel. I draw one of my hands over his jeans and made an effort to caress every inch. "Touch it... Take it." were his words, his voice slow and course.

I nodded and undid his jeans; he was falling deep becoming weaker; I touched his cock and rubbed it lightly at first with my hand; slowly I could feel his pre-cum at the tip of his cock as I continued on teasing his nipples with my mouth, making him moan even more loudly.

Danilo no doubt could feel his enter body betray him as he opened himself to me; craving my ever touch and my new embrace over everything else. I was me taking him as any girl would be taken; I didn't want him to love as a guy I needed him to love as a girl; wanting him to fundamentally want sex as a girl would and I was winning.

Danilo feeling my hand firmer and at speed now move up and down his hard cock, and as I licked harder on his nipples he moaned even louder as he knew next where I was going.

I then moved on; slipping his jeans down a little farther; I could feel every one of his muscles tension. Deep down no doubt that last bit of him calling out to stop this true unwanted act, but on the surface there was no way that voice would ever be heard or answered.

It was not time to push this guy now over the edge by putting his hardened cock into my mouth; I wasn't about to my him cum yet I just wanted to lead him further. As I continued on his cock, Danilo thrusting at every turn I moved a hand to cup his ass. It was my time there was no way to stop. "This is working.. Paul I'm wanna..."

I draw back, which silenced him first of; as I without him realising slipped a finger up into his crack; it pushing up further. "These are my needs..."

His cock throbbed in envy of my fingers. Sliding it in and out, as I knew he was falling even further; and by now he was totally enjoy it. I then quickly slipped in a second finger as I continued on to tease his hard cock with my opened mouth. His eager cock began to give way to pleasure and ecstasy, as he felt the wave of his first orgasm approach. I looked deeply into his eyes as I took one last licked at the shaft.

That was my signal I flipped him over onto his front and took his ass into my wanting mouth; he was too distracted in his emotions to fight back. My tongue now sticking out; free then to lick it all; truly leaving nothing out.

His body ached for this; his muscles begin to weaken further and his back arched and his arms taking a grip into the bed. I licked in lower and pushed my tongue deep; teasing and wiggling against the sides; Danilo feeling my tongue not caring where it is nor was at this point, as long as it was on his body making him feel so damn good.

I then dug my nails into his thighs. I don't know why I hadn't tried this sooner; it was just great everything I had imagined it would be.

"Oh my god Danilo, I love your tight little butt. I can't believe I didn't do this before." I said telling him how I was feeling.

"Ooooh... Pauly, I can't believe it either. It doesn't matter now, because my ass is yours for the taking." He mumbled through his breathing.

He pushed back after a few seconds as I pulled his ass apart. I had never wanted the same as everyone else... No one could have loved me this way. I continued on pushing my tongue in and out of his tightly pressed ass, hell yeah tasting his muskiness and loving every bit of it.

The taste of his ass, made me just want more and more; so I saw no other option ahead of me and therefore buried my tongue as deep as it could. Danilo truly wanted this act to flow; feeling himself going way too deep as I when deeper into him. I was there to catch him; I was being myself and I was making him feel so good.

He raised his legs up spreading his cheeks wider as he could bare, making sure that I could go deeper into his back-door. I heard him cry and moan louder and louder as his lover made love to him like no one else ever had. I then pulled away, but I didn't give him a second to rest I pressed once again my three fingers into his virgin hole and rubbing them around teasing every part. He moaned sharply as my finger began to violate him. Part of him wanted to rebel, but it felt right. Something inside of him wanted it.

My finger pushed through into his ass-hole; all three of them moving in and out slowly at first, until it matched rhythm with his breathing. Oh yes at this point I could definitely tell he enjoyed every second, I could from time to time see that his cock was hardening still. He looked back to get a look at my actions. 'Let it go Daniela... Let it go, it's out of your control.'

His body then was betraying him totally as he felt his muscles begin to spasm and he blew his load in glorious orgasm. I then moved back up to him, after wiping my mouth clean dry, "Did you like that?"

He panted lightly, "Yes I did. It was different, but it was good."

"I'm glad." I laid his head on my chest and we drifted off together.

I awake a few hours later; lights of cars shining on the celling of the bed room; I turned my bed and looked over to see the curtains were still open, but the night had rolled on, I then looked back on to Danilo, he wasn't covered up and his cock, now limp but still huge was there in clear sight, he was the cutest I had every seen him that night. He slowly starred, I smiled at him and asked, "Earlier was something; hey bea?"

"Uh uh well yeah. Not what I was expecting, but damn that was totally something else." Danilo answered with a welcoming node. I was still staring at his cock for some reason.

"Yeah a bed full of sweat and squirt!" I joked brushing his hair over his ear.

"Come what may Paul I won't bite.' Danilo offered up; him looking at the bed we were tightly resting on seeing that I was right. 'I'll change them in the morning for now let's sleep on the duvet on the top."

"Yeah okay, and hey we've both tired and got lot's to do... I'll save ramming my cock up your ass till next time."

We stood up; he felt his ass-cheeks tingle I could tell by his face. 'Oh yes no doubt they're a little sore after what my fingers had done.' I thought as I watched him throw the duvet on top and he jumped on top; he freely crawled to rest on me once again. 'What will be come of you... If it hadn't been for me.' And that's how that night I first touched his ass ended. Laying naked next to each other either of us wanting to change anything that had happened; what a great first night it was indeed.

The following morning we both woke; it wasn't in the mood to head off to the gym, which I hold my hand up wasn't like me and so we showered together. Danilo didn't have to go to class that day; his teachers off on training.

You can see by this point he was getting in touch with his feminine side; due to the fact that I was no longer allowing him to watch nor read anything manly; and the first thing to go was his -x-station unit and games no longer was it about weekends with a pizza, cola and a shoot-em up; everything male truly had to be broken away.

I put his -x-station upon 'buyer' and within seven days it was sold for £300, no doubt these funds going to be spent on girly items so I can gain my Daniela.

Danilo was slowly being in himself more; his likes and dislikes were truly to my liking were becoming more girly in point of view. He had started to read magazines about fashion and style, liking groups and band with cute lead singers; even the films Danilo wanted to see at the cinema had turned feminine it was not longer about car chases, action and explosions.

Oh no that had all changed it was about a love, boy meets girl and that every lasting kiss. And the most notifiable change of all was the fact the Danilo was comment on how good looking his favourite player looked; rather than his skill and style on the field.

1...345678