From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he laughed, Danilo brushed a hand over his hair; as he thought about the bet for a second. "What five months, can you image how long it'll be." he said, I truly heard the sound of doubt in his voice.

So I quickly replied. "What you've got no confidence in his super sharp moves."

He turned back to the screen just as he scored; almost getting a slam-duck; this drove him on. "Okay to hell with it your on... I'll put five months of not having my hair cut; if you'll do the same if he does score."

I nodded and shook his hand scaling the deal; it was on I started to watch the game now more closely hoping that he wouldn't pull of his normal move. He player moved on in the court looked empty and he was nearing the net; Danilo started to moved to the edge of the sofa and I started to edge on back. 'Damn this, how long would I have to wait now to get him to keep growing his hair.' Were my thoughts back then.

Someone must have been listening to me thoughts as a few players managed to move on in and corner tightly around him; in a guts no glory move he went for the slam-dunk; he couldn't connect and then landed wrongly on his ankle and was down in pain on the court.

I waited until the end of the game; still thank goodness Danilo's team had still kept the lead, but a bets a bet and Danilo had openly made it. "So then bea what do you think your hair is going to be like in five whole months.' His jaw just fell open as he realised he had lost the bet. 'Come on there's no backing down from it now... I can't wait." He looked green in the cheeks as he ran a hand through his freshly cut hair; picturing how quickly it would grow and how long it would be until he had the freedom to cut it again.

A few months later I had planned to meet Danilo in town after work; I text him -apologises bea, but maybe a little late.- I was in fact at the top of the road; I could even see him from where I sent the text. I had noticed at this stage his long grown out hair was and how it now touched the cuff of his collar; he turned around and looked up at the clock on top of the main square restaurant; if he was in girl's clothes at this stage then from behind you would have just thought him to be a normal girl; his figure and hair truly and clearly hide all the signs of a masculine body.

As I saw him get my text I quickly ran into 'Brakeson' truly a store that sold almost everything under the sun and brought Danilo a quick selection of make-up. It was at this point as I stud ready to pay I got Danilo's reply.

I looked up to the girl behind the till with a cheeky smile. "You see this'll be her now... I'm late you see and she's got to be in town by 8 for a quick drink with me before heading to a make-up thing." She didn't really reply and I quickly paid for the make-up and ran.

I went out of the fair door's and ran back down the road and met Danilo, with a close hand shake hug. "You okay... Sorry to keep you waiting, hope you don't mind.' He was happy to see me and as we let go I bushed his hand gently. 'Look bea I got you something; don't be mad however I think..." I paused at this point and handed him the Brakeson's bag.

"Make-up?" he questioned looking inside to see that I had brought for him blushes, rouges, lips-stick, liners, and all the other things a woman needs to look beautiful each day.

After a feel good night out of me being so close to him Danilo walked up stairs freely; he placed his make-up mirror by the side of the sink and looked down at his own reflection. "You make your face look great there Daniela and I'll make sure the kisses continue to flow tonight." Again the name as planned had truly missed his attention; but my hopes for stating it had worked as the growing feminine inside him had made hhim blush.

Danilo began applying foundation making his completion of toned colour, the base and powder smoothed out his skin and gave it a colourful glow. He then build on colour and highlight features by applying blusher onto his cheeks; giving them an extra colour and polished glow.

Danilo then moved on to his eye; applying eye liner to highlight his arched eyebrows making them more dramatic, and then he added the purple and pink eye-shadow on the eyelid, combined with the dark dramatic eye-liner on the brow just above the lid of his eye and a few heavy coats of deep black mascara; to his instant shock and liking Danilo's reflection became startlingly similar to that of girl looking back at him in the mirror.

He must have saw something not quite right; as he then polished off his cheeks with a light thin blush to bring out his cheek bones. Danilo then followed on my pulling op his eye-lash brush and flicking it through the flashes to bring them to life and providing them with a thicker fuller look.

Danilo then finally applied some pale pink lipstick to fill out his lips and finished them off with a thin line of his lip pencil; given them this pouting full affect and then he ended by applied a thick coat of pink tint lip-gloss.

Danilo looked down at himself in his make-up mirror and his breath caught in his throat. I smile almost from ear to ear; nodding the whole time in approval at the results of his or should that soon be her work. He had always looked slightly feminine. Now, with make-up on and his hair styled into a cute bob, but now with the make-up it had completely transformed his features and face; he truly looked like a real hot young girl of no more than 18 to 20 years old.

I heard him walk back down stairs; he was naked; I leant back it all seemed to just fit; suiting his face just right. Danilo was truly sexy; the make-up wasn't over the top and I suddenly felt my cock shot hard so quickly. "Wow gosh girl you are hot, for your first shot you've done good.' It was the truth, Danilo had followed every word of the videos he had been watching these past few days. 'Now like I said; you come here and get your reward..." I undid my jeans and took off my shirt; Danilo walked towards me his hips slowly starting to sway as he placed one foot in front of the other.

-5-

Two quick and again noticeable changed in succession soon came into fruition; Danilo slowly started on my request to let his nails get just that little longer; me stating. "I do prefer it when your forcefully dig them into my back bea..."

He pulled a slight twitch with his nose; as he no doubt wondered how he would do anything with them. After all he'd never had nails before, obviously.

It didn't take too long to get his nails just right; they had grown to around 1 inches and looked just fantastic on his small little hands; from time to time I would see Danilo cleaning and file his nails truly taking good care of them. If I wanted I could have gone out to the store again and merely got him a few sets of fake nail's; however I didn't want to cheapen this growing transformation I wanted Daniela to be as natural as she/he could ultimately be. I stated one evening as he took of his socks that he truly needed a manicure and a pedicure. "What are you joking, I can't just walk inside a nail salon; everyone will be looking at me... No doubt wondering what's a guy doing there!"

I shook my head at hearing this and held his hand. "But my bea, you've been looking after yourself so well these months, I truly feel that this would add that little extra.' he held out his hand and looked at his nails and smiled. 'And if it makes you feel any better we'll go first thing in the morning... No doubt will be there; it'll be quiet and we'll be in and out like a flash."

He then looked down at his toes and finger nails and proudly nodded as he brushed a hand through his growing locks; Danilo must have gotten all about the five months time limit on his hair cut has that had past over two weeks back and he had seemed to make it work for him. Often he would search on-line long hair styles for man to type.

The following morning at 8.30am we caught the early bus into town; by 9.00 shops were slowly starting to open. Standing close to each other as we often did, we found a quiet part of town and saw a nail salon just starting to open. I told him to wait outside and I'll set everything up. I watched him through the window; he was nervous, but all this time he never questioned it nor said no.

The girl came to the counter; she truly looked quite puzzled as she saw a guy standing before her. "Sorry,' she kindly said as she saw that I had noticed her look. 'It's... well sir we don't normally get that many well true guys in here." Meaning straight looking guys.

I merely smiled. "Oh no it's not for me really.' I stated pointing to through the window at Danilo, would quickly looked away. Clearing my throat with a little cough I gave her a lied explanation. 'You see it's his wedding in a few weeks; however he's on a bet... he must get five guys phone number's in his phone or we'll send him to Amsterdam on the day of his wedding."

She looked over my shoulder and smiled lightly at Danilo, who I saw smile back. "Would you really do that."

I shook my head with a smile. "No but he doesn't know that... The guys have all paid up to get him to look as close as possible as a girl... So could you help with his finger and toe nails."

"We will try our best sir."

"It's Paul, oh and he's Danilo... It would be good if you don't let on and merely treat him as one of the girls; you know just talk about everyday things with him... It be fun to watch his face squint and squirm."

I quickly picked out what I wanted the lady to do on Danilo's finger's; a few girls had just walked on by as I exited the salon and one even turned around to smile; Danilo didn't like that at all and then with a look followed me inside.

She led him to her booth away from the main salon area, fortunately. She gesture for him to sit in the chair. He willingly now sat in the chair at her booth and took a look at me before she began. The young lady started to walk; he was getting both of his hands and feet cleaned, files, plucked and strengthens. I didn't pay that much attention to what she was doing, but I did from time to time pick up on what they were talking about. At first she was quiet; she then looked over at me. "So you're going to be a girl..." she commented.

No doubt Danilo didn't know what to say he was truly taken back by her question; it was embarrassing enough for him to be here in the first place and now he was taking part in one of the most feminine acts in public of his life.

"It's okay you can tell me; your friend as explained everything before you came in."she laughed at sight of his expense.

"Yeah I bet he did.' and with that I could see Danilo's look from the reflection in the mirror. 'It's going to be fine in the end.. I'm doing it for love of a good person."

"Well you're going to make a pretty girl; the nails will just add to your look... You have a great figure and her hair colour and your beautifully tone of skin..." she assured him; which made me feel a little proud of my choice in guys to start with.

They then began to talk about to him about simple things; the weather, his week and what he was up too. As Danilo answered her questions she then moved on to television, celebrates and then moving on to fashion, diets and even mentions bikini's. And again Danilo answered each question; their conversation seemed to flow better as she subconsciously picked up on the feminine tone and manner. She then opened up about female fashions and style's a little more; Danilo never faltering nor lost for an answer.

The lady seemingly worked faster and more intense making his manly hands to be those more fitting a girl of his age. We were there for over 20 minutes before she had successfully finished her magic; I left a tip on the counter. "Good-bye miss;' she joked. 'You two have fun now." I nodded and thanked her; I saw Danilo blush and left the salon.

A few roads away before we reached our bus stop I drew him around to face me; we hadn't spoke since we left the salon you see I wanted the feeling of this feminine of things to grow on its own. "So are you going to let me see...' I notice him hide his hand away. 'Oh come on I trust in her work; no doubt your hands are perfect for me."

He lowly lifted one hand the other shacking at his side. I smiled as I saw the work; saw the change for myself. "Oh yeah truly what we had been expecting... They are the best... Oh yes you've got hands now that really fit you!" At hearing this he slowly held up his second hand; and with a smile held it before his light soft face.

He looked at them, but didn't react at all. "Come please Danilo look at them see for yourself what I say is true."

"I know what you say is true Paul...' he paused for a second his eyes on mine. 'That is what I fear!"

I didn't want to answer nor dwell on this; Danilo then lowered his gaze looking this time directly at his feminine hands, to see the true change for the first time. I actually through for a second that the guy could have fainted; I was luck to hear the bus come. "We better run; the clouds are changing I don't wanna be caught out in the rain." The bus was drawing nearer and Danilo looked up at the dark clouds. Our pace quickened and as the first drops of rain hit our heads we jumped onto the bus and paid our fair.

That night as we came together in our embrace in the bedroom that his feelings had wavered if only slightly to his new hand; he dug his nails firmly into my back; I moaned out and Danilo continued on crawling slowly down my spine. I can tell that he had now grown within those hours to like and get use to his low long treated nails; he wanted them and the best part of it all is they are no doubt in my mind here to stay.

His nails were now long enough for a nice layer of polish and even with the doubt of this change gone I didn't wish for it to be returned, so I knew I had to start slow. Danilo had in fact a number of beautiful coloured polishes in his growing make-up bag, but he started painting them only with a light see-thought glaze over each nail. This didn't bother me at all I was just happy to see him acting all feminine.

One day, a week, which soon grew into two; two changed to three; I so wished to finish these two changes. Soon enough Danilo was taking longer in the bathroom; time and again I would find him in front of his make-up mirror to do this evening routine, which by this late stage in his changes was all so female; remove his polish, pick and clean his nails he was becoming a pro. I knew that he needed to get use to all the different colours and I found the perfect way.

It was through his third visit to the salon; I looked up from the magazine I was never reading, I was getting horny and turned on by everything I saw; I said out load in an encouraging tone. "Why stop there; for the first time let us just see what your nail's will look like on the night." By this stage Danilo had gotten more use to the workings of the salon and the up keep of his nails.

The lady looked up at me as I came near placing a needed hand on Danilo's shoulder; she then looking back at him. Deep down inside the lie she had first been told not making her question my request. "I'll pay out my own pocket... A treat so fitting."

Danilo could have pushed me away and stood up there and then, but he really couldn't. 'Has my wanting really taken hold of him.' were my thoughts as he agreed to this next stage. A thin fine layer of soft red was applied to his nails; I couldn't stand the frustration this wait seemed to go on forever.

Unit the lady had pushed her chair away and my Danilo showed off his hands; oh how the polish made his nails look like the way they should. I truly can't believe what I was seeing and my cock starts to jerk up and down. "Now then you just sit back for a while Danilo and let the polish dry. I'll just pop off and get you a coffee or a tea."

He smiled back at her. "I'll just have a water thank!"

"And what about you sir?" she asked of me.

"Yeah a nice cup of coffee would hit the spot."

"Then I'll be back... I have truly enjoyed myself." She left with a giggle.

I sat and waited impatiently for them. Danilo looked at his nails and as he caught my attention held up one hand, I can't recall which one it was now; as I was just so excited and what got my cock throbbing for him was the fact that he then made a fist with his nails facing him and blow lightly to aid the drying process. "What?" he asked as he caught the look on my face through the mirror.

His nails were about an inch long, with a light red polish and a nice shine. I didn't have to answer him as my coffee was handed to me. I still wondered how we would be getting home from the salon after all just how may guys do you see holding out his hand with painted nails to stop a bus. I asked the lady if she wouldn't mind calling up a taxi.

He actually remained silent as we made our way back through town to our apartment. I couldn't help, but from time to time look at her nails as we rode in the cab. They really were well-done and beautiful.

The taxi dropped us off; Danilo did a good job of hiding his nails; he told me latter in was merely down to not having the full effect yet then everything else.

Back inside our home Danilo had soon realised that my cock was about to erupt and so he lowered to his knees and took out my cock. "Oh how I want this bea... You are the sexist you've ever been..." He took hold of my cock; and started to move his hands up and down; even from time to time licking the full length with his tongue. I looked down on him focusing in on those hands imagining that it was a full trans wanking me off.

Danilo breaks the stimulation path and halts my orgasm. I actually thought death must be near and then a split second later I come down to earth. My cock in her mouth and fully erect, until I couldn't hold in the emotions and drive any longer cumming into her mouth. 'Will you spit or swallow.' I quickly thought a evil smile cross my face, which he hadn't noticed. Danilo to my utter excitement and frill actually swallowed my cum.

I heard my belly rubble and as Danilo returned from the bathroom I told him. "Before I pop out tonight will you go to the kitchen bea and make me a sandwich and hey maybe something for yourself... I'm starving and we're going need our strength. You're cock sucking as done me in." A good order, must come with a little compliment that is what I've come to learn.

He left me in the bed room and went to the kitchen. As he prepared sandwiches for us I got dressed up and did my hair and returned. "So where are we off to then?" he asked.

"Oh er well I'm out on my own tonight... You for once Danilo have got yourself a night without me." Deep down I was just heading to the pub down the road, but I was making it out to be something bigger than it was. I wanted him to feel a little lost without my hand. He ate silently until she finished, not waiting for me. Danilo went to the kitchen to clean up; as I received a call. No doubt he heard laugher and joking around. After finishing my call I took my plates to him; he gave me the cold shoulder, snatching it out of my hand and washed it up.

I didn't react one bit; I wanted him to feel this way; I then went to the fridge pulled out a bottle of cider; drank it while watching him clean before I got my coat and headed out.

The second change happened a few days later as we were out on fine afternoon getting Danilo his new nail polish and a restock of remover, so that he could practise his gained new skill for himself. I had out of the corner of my eye spotted a eye-brow technician in another large store through the window; I lured Danilo inside not letting on yet what I had planned. We merely walked around the store; it was great because to get to the guys ware you had to go through a floor of girls clothes, make-up, accessories and fragrance. 'Oh just a little further... Just one step at a time, but will he go for it... Will the girl at the counter do it even if I get him to sit down.' My head was a brimming to the brim with all these thoughts.

123456...8