From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tre34harr
tre34harr
32 Followers

Then over the course of the year the next set of videos were of actual transition time-lines of guys actually becoming the most beautiful trans-girls I had ever laid eyes on; showing the start of their life's as guy's who questioned their love, sexuality and body; moving on to excepting who they are and going to find it. I had quickly become to realise that this is something I must find... Something I must go after.

In truth girl's better clothes and style fascinated me, not just their knickers, but all clothes. I envied how it made them feel, how it made them look and how it fitted more around their shape, curves and body; in fact I envied all girls, but sexually now it was about guys in these clothes and style.

Their clothes were much nicer to wear, they had a wider and much greater variety and everything was just so much softer than the thicker, more robust and utilitarian clothes, including underwear; that I and the rest of the male half of the population had to make do with. It just wasn't fair!

So whenever I went out I truly couldn't help myself; I would look around our town for guys that had steps out in girls stylish clothes. A vest-top or a sleeve-less t-shirt, a tight fitting spray of jeans or a cut short shorts; something that doesn't initially seem fitting for a guy to be in, I would notice that they would somehow walk slightly differently, seen to be stand with a better sexiness about them, their bodies would look that much better, their bodies more shapelier and their posture that much better; a change of thought in my their heads. And in turn it would send a burst of energy down to my cock.

Then soon enough one night everything just seemed to switch on in my head as I sat with my jeans unbuttoned and pulled down around my ankles with my cock gripped in my right hand with pre-cum coming out of the tip of my cock and a wide stretched smile on my face; I had become so fucking turned on by watching these types porn video, that it was becoming my drive, my thrust, my craving.

As I cum in my left hand I told myself to get a grip and pulled myself away from the desk; I wiped myself clean and switch off the computer and head off to sleep, but as I laid there I knew I couldn't shack these feelings one bit and that I had to be more honest with myself. I did actually want this; and that I now clearly have this thing for guy that would become girls and I now more than ever wanted to discover someone willing to be change.

I woke up the next morning at around 6.45 wanting these feelings and ready now to act on them; there truly isn't anything better than a good nights sleep to paint a better picture on life. I know that I had developed a deep great craving. A craving that I am now willing to answer, my mind had been made up it was time to get out there and do something about it; find that one guy, the perfect guy and to make him my smoking hot girl my loved up princess. And hey this would be the perfect time to allow myself to be with a guy who would ultimately look at himself in the mirror and want to see themselves back as a girl solely for me.

I had tried going to all the piratical places that I could think of to find this perfect so called girl; at the gym, heading into gay bars and joining one or two sport clubs, but these guys for some reason weren't what I was looking for. I tried normal places too; clubs, cloth stores and on the beach; however no matter where I when or what I did I just couldn't find her.

I even thought at one point as I stood in a dark alley behind a club that I had actually found the right guy perfect to change, but as I slammed my cock up inside him and him taking the pleasure I soon came to realise that he was just wasn't right; he was too much of a ... Well just not me, just not able to let himself be dominated or submissive enough. And within a blink of an eye I in fact become utterly cold to him and before I had cum I pulled out, did my jeans and walked away; I could hear his cried of blasphemy and him scrambling for his jeans. It hit me; no matter how hard I was trying to find him just maybe he wasn't out there and that I would simply have to created my guy for myself; like some kind of Dr Frankenstein.

So I now went about finding a guy I could change; make into a red hot smoking girl; I was ready and willing to forcible change a guy's entirety into that of a girl's; and as it started on-line maybe I should find him on the world wide web, so this is where I found Danilo. His pictures stop me dead. "Oh yes!" I said to myself as I typed something about his top he was wearing and then hoped he would join the meeting I had just stated I would join.

Danilo had filled you readers in on how we came to be, but he could not recall how he got the be wearing the pair of knickers when he awoke that morning. No doubt really he couldn't believe just how much his life had in fact changed over a few weeks. Just a few months ago he was saying his good-bye to his friends and family to travel here to the U.K; a world new to him and now here he was freely with a guy being sexy and loved. And soon enough he'll be standing as a gorgeous girl in girls clothes and style; who'll be sucking cock and having the best time of her life.

So then back to how Danilo woke up in knickers; well it started the night before; I kissed him on the lips just before we left my apartment and stated. "Oh now no doubt the two of us will have some games to play... No girl needed in our eyes!"

"Yeah let's drink to that; and let's play like they do, but never give, never offer." he smiled; I liked his distrust that had grown from that girl who had dared to turn us down.

'A seed can grow into a mighty oak; I just hope I can take him all the way. With the right words, encouragement and persuasion.'

Within the bar, I watched with a glass in hand as he walked around stepping in and talking to girl after girl; going in so far, but never stepping over the mark and then saw him go even on this night something I thought was weeks or months away, he actually played with her and asked for the girls underwear and with a few kisses and a touch on her leg and ass the girl came back from the toilets and handed them to Danilo. "Thank you... Thank you for the gift." he said kissing her once again before merely backing off and coming back to joined me. As I whispered something in his ear; I saw the girls face and I smiled proudly watching as she quickly left the club with her head down in shame.

As the night went on we drank to his fun and he stuck close to his man; showing me that at least one person would stand towards me; we talked, laughed, touched and I even found myself on the dance fall with him; which isn't really something I would chose to do. From time to time he would either thrust his ass into me or even his cock into mine, this was it, this was happening.

Together we soon left the club I saw that his hand shacking; he must have felt so nerves; I then from time to time touched his hand affectionately to making him feel more and more happy with ourselves together like this.

Back at his apartment this time we stood eyes locked. "You were looking so good tonight and that...' I pointed to the girl's clothing he had never let go of. 'That would be cool on you, you my hot g..." I paused knowing that it could take a few good drinks before I could sneak in girl. I smiled as I kept my tongue.

I felt through down my clothes my cock starting to slowly stir; even before I got to the bedroom. 'Please now keep hold of yourself... Yeah you want it, but Danilo must be more lead to this.' were my thoughts of the evening.

I walked to the bedroom taking off my shirt. I had no need no care for it as it dropped to the floor and no topless before him I picked up a bottle of wine and stood in the doorway beckoning him in.

Danilo saw me getting hard; I watched his eyes travel down to my cock. I handed him the bottle; he drank there and then from the bottle. "Go on... My beautiful put them on." I ordered as I held them up, he raising a questioningly eyebrow at my order and quickly had to drink again. He looked me back in the eye and we kissed passionately this time; he bit on my top lip and then I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I pulled him in close giving him just what he like and needed, but deep down taking all that I desired.

-4-

As I had planned Danilo leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Oh Paul tonight I just want you so much." I leaned back and again he moved in for a kiss, it was longer than the last one and I played it more passionately and as I pulled away I let her see me smile.

"If you want me so fuckin' much then you do it.' He shock his head, I then stopped him from pulling away and pushed him to the trust of the door. 'Go on... Put it on; let us see what you would be like in that sexy pair of female knickers."

I made him drink again and again; he started to take off his clothes, merely throwing them to the floor in his actual hurry and as he was naked I stated again. "Go on slip them on, feel the delight feel my desire.' I just knew that by this point of course he did very much want to put on those lovely knickers, but I wasn't sure what to do. Then I asked him again, impatiently. 'Well, do you, Danilo, or do I have to send the night on my own?" And with the emotions and lust flying around us both I knew that he didn't want that!

"Yes Paul,' he answered submissively. 'I'd love to put on those hot knickers for you!" This time he did as I request taking the knickers from my hand slipping it on there and then; he was looking truly naught and oh so sexy.

I clapped my hands, nodded my head and laughing. "It figures. I should have known that you would like such a thing... just by looking at you I knew all a long. Danilo such pretty items like this would make that cock of yours get ridiculously excited." It also had the desired affect on mine; the blood pumped into my cock I was so damn horny.

I had to have him and I led Daniela into the bedroom. Whispering into his ear. "Why my girl you look truly hot this evening!" It was at this stage I knew that I had him wrapped totally around my finger; I had noticed that Danilo would literally do anything I wanted him to do and it was all to please me.

I know now it was time, time to take him down on the path from manhood to pure girlhood. Truly what a beautiful day this is to start the journey; the first day of his new life.

It started a few days later with a look; a look over at my guy as he got out of bed. He caught my longing gaze. "What... What is it?" he asked as I moved around looking at his body.

I simply shrugged my shoulders. "Your weight..." I found myself saying just out loud.

And he must have heard me as he stopped by the door and turned to face me with a look of question. "What about my weight? You told me last night how perfect I was."

"Yeah and what a bloody good night too!" I had to admit to him, but I needed him to be my girl and he truly had no girl figure.

"So then Paul what about it?"

I shrugged by shoulder's back at him and said with out a smile. "Yeah maybe your right what about it!" But I can laugh now as he turned and walked to make some breakfast that clearly at that point as planned the little seed a might oak did grow.

Danilo had changed he had begun as days sept into weeks and true to my questioning had started to slowly drop some of that mescaline body weight and mass; I had somehow gotten him on a bikini diet; a light cereal for breakfast with a fruit juice, a light sneak and drink for lunch, then in the evening a standard meal.

Danilo was actually sticking to it every step of the way; when he would sit down to eat, I had noticed he seemed a bit more conscious about what and how he ate it. He was taking smaller bites, eating more healthy and not eating nearly as much; until clearly one fine morning I saw curves and structure that he definitely didn't have before; he now weighed 140lbs. I even gave him a little whistle as he walked out of the bedroom; his little pump ass swaying away down the landing to the stairs. He merely turned his head, but his flush cheeks of red showed I had the right affect on him now.

The next stage happened on a good Sunday morning; either of us had had a Sunday off together for a long time and I had plans for a good day in moving my man along to a girl. And so after he finished the last spoon full of his special cereal and took the last sip of juice I choice to smile softly towards him. "Look now my dea...' It was my little nick-name for him; it was one he either liked nor was happy about hearing, but again he never argued by and let me continue calling it him. 'Just this once why don't you run up stairs and have your self a good and lovely bath... A long nice bathe in the tub just what a doctor would prescribe of a good fine day like this."

"Oh well if a doctor would prescribe it then who am I to argue and you have been having me do the dishes these past week or two if truth be told."

I didn't give a comment to this; I knew it were true and I didn't want to stop him from going into the bathroom not after what I've laid out in there for the girl to start using. I had him in the bathroom, I heard him called down. "Come on Paul what is all this?"

"A gift... You were stating last night.' Which he was, but it was something I had been planting for days. 'Your body hair as to go."

"So you run down to the shop's when shop's aren't even open at this time on Sunday and happened to get me all this." He came back on the landing; as the bath was filling up.

I came into the hall way and looked at him; I through my hands up in the air. "Okay maybe it wasn't to do with last night.' I held my hands up wide, as he had got me for now. I heard him laugh and shack his head. 'Oh but Danilo think of all that cock your tight soft ass will get without hair." This had the right affect as he turned into the bathroom on my choice bating.

Danilo was in there for a long time; removing all of his entire body hair; arms, back chest and legs. No doubt the clean burned a little as it deprived his entire body of the unsightly hair. I asked him from in the hallway half way through the dishes. "Hey there sexy ass, why not my bea you know while you're in there to also trim back you pubic hair.' I heard no reply, so shouted a little louder. 'It will make that small cock of yours look even longer." It's funny the power a signal word as on a person.

About mid morning after I had dried and put the dishes all away, and not just leaving them their on the drying board; he had stepped out of the bathroom; he stood before me with a towel around his waist of all things. I wasn't smiling at all and told in a slightly former tone than I had first expected. "Drop the towel, bea let me see how smooth you truly look now."

And without even questioning me he undid the towel and let it slid down his legs and to the floor. So wanting to see every inch of this change I twirled my finger in a circle, and Danilo turned in a slow circle for my eagle eyed inspection. "So!?" he asked looking for my approval after he had finished his little twirl.

My jaw fell open, with his new figure and no sign of body hair Danilo was slowly becoming no more; wow he truly looks oh so feminine and nice; all the while a smile slammed on across his face. He was loving this new sensation, his entire body twitching and tingling; as well seeing my hard cock harden in my jeans.

Danilo was feeling it; feeling and forming to away what was more and more of a female; as I looked across at him in a tight vest and short I knew still be had a hard edge to him that really needed to be sanded down. "So then what should we do today?" I found him ask me. I found that after the normality of the week with work and life it was only either Friday night, all Saturday and the entire Sunday that I could start yet another change for my Danilo; a change that would ultimately have him stepping into a more female touch and look to his tone and skin.

Scents, creams and body lotions now lay before him; however this funny thing happen as either of us were girls and this was Danilo's first time using these items. I picked up one of the bottles and read it's little note guide. He as instructed rubbed in more of the hair removal cream, then moisturised his whole body, the first time he'd ever done anything like that. He told me that "Paul my own body just feels odd."

"Oh and why is that bea?" I asked pushing him for an answer.

"Well in truthful it...' he paused not really ready enough to say it out load. '...It feels like how I would have imagined a girl's body to feel!" At hearing this I smiled; no doubt it was the first time he'd felt like he wasn't himself.

The next morning as he stepped out of the bath without even a second thought after he gently patted himself dry; he then started to apply his new female lotion to his hands, arms, feet, legs and torso. When she had finished this task, Danilo's entire body was smooth, fragrant, soft to the touch.

As he continued to rub the lotion into his skin day by day it did take off the hardness of his skin; I would aid in this by rubbing in deep the creams and lotions on to his back. This added to the collusion of me and him both adding parts to this great change in him. The scent which he had picked in the store is making him smell and feel more like a natural girl. I could tell by the mere look on my Danilo's face that he was feeling so good in this new appearance; to stand before me washed and cleanse his male body becoming free of that masculine horde he'd started to hate so much. I stepped back and handed him a gift; a wide smile stretched across his face. "Paul please you shouldn't have!"

"It's not much, but I reckoned you'd like it."

He without hesitation put on his gift; it was a robe, very silky feminine one and then slipped her feet into the matching slippers.

Danilo still at this stage had a little guy style and dress still in him; he came home one day after work; can't at this point recall what day it was all I can remember was the look and anger I felt when he came home with his hair cut short and style like before. I said when he asked for my opinion; "Yeah I liked it... Just as always it suits." It was a little bite was a shock that I can tell you; I myself didn't know something so small and minor could have made my blood boil so much. 'I have got to find away for Danilo to lengthen his hair somehow; even if it just down to her shoulders...'

The answer sure enough came just as out of the blue as Danilo's hair cut; it was the following Saturday his basketball team were playing. It was half way through Danilo and I were close on the sofa; he was laying on the sofa with his head resting on my lap and with my hand playing with the little hair that he had left. 'A bet... A simply wager; something I'd be able to win...' I had only watched a few games and had only picked up a fraction of the rules and points, but what I had worked out was this one player had scored by a slam-dunk almost every game.

I looked down at Danilo and kissed his lips. "Bea... What would you say if I think that number 17 isn't going to get his slam-buck this game!"

He laughed and brushed it off. "Are you joking right... The guys the best, hasn't missed one yet."

"Well then if you're so sure let's see what you're willing to gamble on it!' Again I played with his hair, like it was an off chance idea. 'Yeah let's say your hair!"

"What shave it off... No way I'll be nothing without me hair." he stated shooting up off my lap.

"No bea noting like that... I love your black locks you know that... Oh no if he doesn't get his slam-dunk then you'll have to go five whole months without a hair cut."

tre34harr
tre34harr
32 Followers
123456...8