From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was still held in firm and tight; if it wasn't for the tape that held Daniela's cock down to the side of my leg he would have no doubt felt it touching him by this stage. However I still didn't want him to learn too much too quick, so I stepped in just as the songs switched. "Hey you two why not hit the dance floor; I'll be okay here... Show Trevor here that hot thing."

Daniela took the hint and quickly stepped back and turned to Trevor with a smiled. "What do you think Trevor, you fancy joining a hot girl on the dance floor!" The song of the summer soon came on and he didn't seem to have a choice as Daniela licked her lips seductively and took him by the hand gladly leading him off to the floor. She kept her sway; swishing her ass on purpose and Trevor I noticed take his gaze on her tight coved buns. He leaned in, seeing her invitation and moved his hand in on Daniela's ass caress them with an inviting motion and I could see him sigh in utter frustration.

While they danced I was nudged by out of Trevor's friends. "She's making her play it seems." And sure she was; as Daniela danced she let her hands caress all of the sexy outfit the covered her body so tightly, from the flow of her blouse, the tight skirt of her hips and ass; truly making every feminine assets keep Trevor's eye's on her.

When they later returned I take Daniela over to one side, she saw my smile. "I can see you've already learned how to flirt. You have poor Trevor back their panting in lust. By the nights end we can have him eating out of our hands... I've always wanted to get a straight guy like him into bed, but no doubt he's not too straight. How would you like to take him to bed?' She looked back over my shoulder and smiles.

'I could tell that he was dying to get into your panties, although I think he would be surprised at what he would find there!"

"He's gorgeous!' she replies. 'It's been such a turn on to stand there flirting with him and boy the guy knew how to touch me on the dance floor, knowing that he was thinking of me as a girl and didn't know that I am really a boy. Yes Pauly I'd would love to go to bed with him, but I would be afraid of what his reaction would be once he discovered that I'm no girl at all."

I took one of her hands not wanting to draw to much attention to my affection towards her in the light of Trevor's close proximity. "I trust in him to act just as we want him... He's had a good drink, a great night and a sexy fox on his arm... he wants you so badly Daniela there really is no way he would view you any other way then a girl he'd be foolish not to go to bed with.' I paused and let go of her hand. 'Then when we've got him totally turned on, you can pull out your boypussy and he'll no doubt jumping to suck on it regardless only seeing your transformation."

"Oh Paul I so love the think of having both of you hot guys in bed at the same time; and gosh the thought of having him wanting to suck my cock is a total turning me on!' She caught Trevor's eye and waved. 'But still want do you think he'll do if he freaks out?"

"Well you leave that to me... I'll worry about that if the time comes. I hey besides I'm bigger than him and I wouldn't let anyone hurt my girl... Just you concentrate on what it's going to feel like to have two men at the same time."

"Okay!" she smiled happily and we both return by to Trevor who had just returned from the bar.

The night had played itself just right; I stood on the sidelines with Trevor's friends, while Daniela stayed on Trevor; drinks flowing and kisses and touching too. And as the hour got late the three of us later found ourselves in the street looking for a taxi. Trevor got in first and then I stepped by Daniela as she was about to step inside.

I leaned in and cupped her ass in that shirt and whispered in a purr. "Don't you go fretting with my aid he'll soon be sucking down on your boypussy and making you cum for us." I saw her hide the redness of his cheeks as she joined Trevor and I then joined up front with the driver.

The taxi cab soon pulled on up in front of our apartment building; the guy turned to me as I paid the fair. "Don't worry I've just left my jacket up stairs;' I quickly stated as I caught sight of the on his face. 'And they then I'll be out of you two's hair."

Up in the apartment I made a play to look for a jacket; while Trevor sat on the sofa in the living room. "Hey, really nice apartment you have Daniela."

Daniela called from the kitchen. "Would you like another drink there!?"

"Yeah why not!"

About 3 minutes later she re-entered the living room bring out two cans and a bottle and placed them on the table; Trevor too busy checking her out to question the second can. The pair of them sat and talked for about 5 minutes, slowly leaning in closer and closer to one another until finally Trevor went in for the kiss.

At this point I walk on in she sat on his lap and they pair started to kiss; hands all over her. I sat down saw Trevor take a few further sips from the can; I then moved in and sat of the sofa; they were locked together making out. Trevor clearly exploring every inch of Daniela and with that I moved in too; and with a soft touch I placed my hand on his six-pack under his shirt.

And as I planned it Trevor didn't flinch nor move away; you see I always followed the rule one in three; picking the right guy who I thought would be willing and open to a girl with a cock and her boyfriend firmly behind him. I have only tried it so far a further three times myself, but it wasn't guided me wrong or into any danger yet.

Daniela pulled away; Trevor never looking away from her eyes; I was kissing him on his neck then moving up to his lips. I pressed hight and feeling his stubble tickle slightly as his tongue slipped inside; it so exploring my mouth now. We were altogether now in her bedroom; the guy was into the threesome. Trevor taking both mine and Daniela's advances; I saw him look around the bedroom; it was that of any other girl nothing to spook him or to guide him into thinking anything else. Danilo was doing his part; answering to his wants and needs to drive him on further to become my Daniela.

Trevor had seen that she had a cock between her long legs, not a big large cock, but a nice small manageable cock as it slipped out of her lace panties. I watched the guy sharply pull back for a second; his eyes were wide and full; his throat dry and his hands shacking. I leaned on in and held him firmly in place; making sure he didn't leave the bed or bolt out to the door. "What the..."

I then came close to his right ear and whispered into it. "Come now stop this; see him as he wants to be seen there Trevor... see her as the sexy girl you first saw in the bar... You'll have the best of both worlds that I can promise you... that cock is her pussy and those peck are her breast."

"I truly mustn't... I'm sorry."

"Sorry no Trevor please, this is what we've all wanted... Daniela is perfect, even you can see that!"

It was clear that he was still pretty much shocked that all he could do was nod saying in reply. "I sort of knew... But deep down wanted it anyway...' I then felt his resistance weaken and he continued on. 'Never tell the other... Please!" I saw both there eyes sparkle with excitement and anticipation.

"Our little secret; after all its only what we want what matters not theirs.' I replied in a whisper to his ear. 'Now take her... Take her like the hot girl she is."

He looked into her feminine eyes; the lashed, the mascara, the eye shadow and he did as I commanded, reaching his hand down slowly to her boypussy; she caught sight of the smile on my face; it truly was immensely gratifying. Trevor leaned in once again touching his lips onto her lips-stick covered lips. Then slowly as the passion in their kiss flourished, he gently pressed down on her beautiful lips, loving the feel of the slipperiness of her glossy covered lips then slipping his tip of his delicious tongue into her lips, which opened her mouth for his tongue to slid deeply into her wanting mouth.

The excitement caused me to have another head rush I was feeling very high. It was a fantastic sight to see; I knew that there and then I had achieved my work, took my guy and made him a girl. I took my reward and kissed her full on the mouth as the guy continued on working down exploring the rest of this different type of girl's body; Trevor had started to kiss the tip of her neck each touch of his lips driving him down then to the crest of her breast.

Oh yes I have changed him from a cool guy to this super hot girl who was actually will to want this too. And, I was in seventh heaven. All my kinkiest dreams were finally cuming true; if you know what I mean.

-end-

1...345678